Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mexican Vacation Fun

"I needed a vacation. I got one and in the process I found joy in Mexico!"

24
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It had been years since I had been on vacation and I was happy as all get-out when the wife planned a visit to the Emerald Coast of Mexico. The drive was going to be a long one, but I didn’t mind, since we were saving on airfare. (This was all pre-COVID19).

We spent the night on the Texas-Mexico border and then a night in the mountains of Saltillo, Mexico outside of Monterrey, where we picked up my father-in-law and started our trip to Durango and then on to Mazatlán.

The beaches and the accommodations were everything I thought they would be, and I was surprised that most folks spoke a little bit of English.

We could not go out into the surf because of the red flag warnings, so we simply lounged around the pools or on the beaches where the cabana staff kept us supplied with all the free liquor we could possibly ever want.

There was no shortage of pretty women in very small bikinis, happily showing off their best assets, but because I am very married, I had to remain faithful and keep my eyes to myself, although I will admit to staring off every now and then.

It was hot. It was very hot and none of us were acclimated to the heat, not even my Mexican father-in-law, so it didn’t take long for him and my wife to decide the beach sun was too much.

“I’m going up to the room,” Maria declared, “this is too much!”

She asked if I was coming up and when I declined, she asked again. I reassured her I was fine and that I would be on my best behavior. She didn’t look like she believed me, so I told her I was going to get another drink at the bar located in the middle of the pool, and then I would head up to the room.

Maria gathered her stuff and headed up to the room, while I waded out to the crowded bar located in the middle of a large heated pool.

As I approached the bar, I saw this good-looking blonde sitting at the bar, all alone, with her stylish-looking platform shoes sitting up on the bar. Almost immediately, I realized she was the young hottie I had spied on the beach, only a few hours before, dancing with a group of guys. What struck me the most strange, is that she was not attired in a swimsuit. She wore a loose-fitting, button-down white shirt, which was unbuttoned just enough to show off her cleavage, and a brown colored skirt, that had a cut in the side which allowed her to very easily show off a great deal of leg.

I looked at the empty chair that sat at the bar. I asked in my limited Spanish if I could have the seat. She smiled, proffered a wink, and a head nod. I sat down in the chair and ordered up a Bloody Mary.

My hottie was more interested, so it seemed in an older, heavy-set guy sitting to her right. He had bought her a drink and they were deep into a conversation in Spanish. I sat there, wishing, and hoping she would become disinterested in the guy, but that was not going to happen. Finally, the guy broke off the conversation and waded away from the bar.

My hottie grabbed her platform shoes off the bar and with her drink in hand, she started to wade out across the pool. I grabbed my drink and followed her, hoping she would notice and perhaps try to engage me in a conversation. She headed for the hotel lobby, her drink in hand. I followed right behind her. She headed for the hotel elevator and I did the same.

The wait to get on any elevator was excruciatingly long- up to ten minutes and whenever the door would open, a crush of people would exit, and another massive crush of people would go into the elevator. I made sure I got on right behind my hottie.

Everyone started asking the people closest to the elevator buttons to push a floor button. As we went up, stopping at each floor, people would inevitably get off, allowing those of us on the elevator a little more breathing space.

There were eighteen floors in the high rise. Our suite was on the fourteenth floor. I looked at my hottie and proffered a wink. She simply smiled and said nothing. I decided to not get off on the fourteenth floor and see how far up the elevator would take us before my hottie would get off the lift. My plan was to get off on the same floor as the hottie and then casually say, “Whoops, wrong floor,” to excuse myself.

As we hit the fifteenth floor, everyone got off the elevator except her and I. There was no floor light lit up on the panel. I looked at my elevator companion and asked her in Spanish which floor she was going to, and she replied, by asking me, which floor my suite was on.

She smiled and asked if I wanted her to go with me. I showed her my wedding band, since my Spanish was rudimentary, at best. She smiled and said, “No problem.” She stepped closer to where I was standing near the elevator control panel and then she reached over to hit the eighteenth-floor button.

She looked at me and said softly, “Come with me.”

As she spoke, I noticed her button-down blouse was completely unbuttoned, and slightly parted, the only thing holding back her cleavage being her white lace bra.

“We can have a good time,” she declared, reaching out to take my hand in hers.

“Pero, no tengo dinero,” I said in Spanish, telling her I had no money.

She smiled, holding on to my hand with hers and said, “Es no problem. We have a good time anyway.”

Just then, the doors to the eighteenth floor open and she pulled me off the elevator.

“Vamonos,” she declared in Spanish. I followed her down the hallway, with her taking the lead. I was half excited and half scared. I had heard horror stories of guys getting kidnapped and held for ransom by the Cartels, so I had no idea what I was fixing to face.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

She card-keyed room 1803 and I followed her in. She quickly targeted the floor for her platform shoes, stripping out of her button-down blouse and then her wet skirt, allowing the item to join her shoes on the hardwood floor of the room.

She quickly pirouetted around in her very skimpy thong and her bra, asking me if I liked what I was seeing.

“Si,” I quickly replied. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the larger portion of the room with its large bay windows overlooking the blue-green waters and the surf of the Pacific Ocean. She pulled open the patio doors and stepped out on to the balcony, motioning for me to follow her.

She grabbed the railing and tip-toed to peer over it, as I made my way out of the hotel room and on to the patio. I peered down at the pools below us.

She placed her hand on top of mine, as I rested my hand on the railing. She softly remarked, “I want you to fuck me.”

Damn.

I had a raging hard-on and her request was going to be very easy to comply with. I took her hand and placed it on the bulge that had formed in my crotch and that was all it took. In an instant, she was kneeling in front of me, my swimsuit was at my ankles and she was all over me.

Her bra joined my swim trunks on the cement of the patio. We found our way back into the hotel room and on to a canopied bed in the round in the bedroom. She had a killer body with no tan lines. Her dark brown skin was soft and sexy, compared to my white ass.

I drilled my cock into her shaved kitty, but only after priming her, orally, for a good ten minutes. She was a tight fit, initially, but then after a few orgasms, she loosened up quite well.

“Come in me baby,” she pleaded. I had no problem in complying with her request. She raked her manicured fingertips across my shoulders and that was all it took. I shot my load deep inside of her as she cried out for me to give it all to her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She reeked of tequila, but that was OK with me. She was hot and a great unexpected treat. I left her naked and trembling on the bed, as I grabbed my swimsuit, and quickly redressed and then I headed down to the fourteenth floor and the safety of my family hotel room.

I showered while Maria slept, her father was off shopping somewhere. Eventually, she would wake up and see me in the room, freshly showered and ready for diner. We dressed for dinner and made our way down to the buffet.

We took up a seat and the waiter brought us drinks. I looked over and saw my hottie-friend, sitting at a table with a guy, dressed to the nines, in a sleek looking, very sexy and skimpy black cocktail dress. She flipped her long black hair back over her shoulder with a wave of her hand. Her light pink lipstick outlined her sexy lips and I could only imagine the luck the guy would have to wake up next to someone so very sexy.

She glanced in my direction and gave me a head nod to let me know she had seen me.

Dinner was crazy, with me trying to avoid any eye connections. Maria was totally oblivious to my connections and my thoughts. Her focus was deeply mired in a conversation with her dad, who had joined us for dinner.

I excused myself to the men’s room. As I was exiting the men’s room, my hottie was standing just outside of it, waiting on me. She silently turned her back to me and hiked up her dress to show me her bare ass.

Damn.

“I will be all alone on the playa tonight,” she said in broken English. “You should look for me and we can make love under the stars.”

“What about your friend?” I asked.

“Oh, him,” she replied, “He is only a friend and he will be going home to his momma after dinner.”

My mind was racing a thousand miles an hour. I returned to the table and my wife was still deep into a discussion with her dad. I was on my own, so it seemed.

I told Maria I was going for a walk on the beach to smoke a cigar. She nodded her head and said to not stay out too late.

I made my way out of the restaurant and on to the beach. Lighting a cigar on the beach is not easy, but somehow, I managed. I took off my shoes and socks and parked them near a cabana where I could find them later. I wondered out to listen to the pounding of the waves on the sandy beach.

There were several couples walking the beach, along with a few lonely souls like myself. My hottie was nowhere to be seen. I finished up my cigar and headed back to the thatch-roofed cabana for my shoes and socks, disappointed that I hadn’t seen my Mexican lovely.

As I bent over to grab my socks and shoes, I heard a “Hey” being called out. I looked up, but I didn’t see anyone. Then, the call out repeated. I looked past the entryway and into the cabana, which had white satin curtains hanging from the sides. There was an elevated bed in the middle of the cabana, and lounging sexily on the bed, totally naked was my Mexican hottie.

“I thought you would not come,” she whispered.

“Holy crap!” I exclaimed. “I didn’t see you.”

“Well,” she replied, brushing her hair back over her shoulder, “You see me now. Come and lets fuck.”

“Gladly,” I replied, stepping into the confines of the small cabana. We were not on the beach itself, but we were close enough and the passion was unbelievably, just as wild as it was earlier in the day. This girl was built for sex.

By the time I made it back to the hotel room. Maria was already asleep. I stripped and slipped into the bed beside her. As I snuggled up next to her, she pulled me in closer and whispered, “Next time I leave my dad at home and it will be just the two of us.”

Just the two of us, I thought, and a hottie of unbelievable proportions.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments