Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Awakening

"Some days begin simply perfectly"

9
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

After a wonderfully romantic evening and a good night’s sleep, I was awakened by the sunlight streaming through the tall bedroom window. I was only half covered by the sheet. The warmth of the early morning sun felt great on my skin. As usual, I woke with morning wood. You were completely uncovered.

I turned to you, my lover. You were still fast asleep. I decided that it was time to make a fantasy of yours come true. Many times before we discussed the fantasy, that one day your lover would start giving you oral, while you are still asleep and that you would then wake fully aroused and wet and relish the finish to what he had started.

I have always enjoyed watching you sleep. Such a beautiful, peaceful view of you with your relaxed face. I was lying there admiring you in your peace. Very slowly, I moved my hands up to your face, taking care not to wake you. I cupped your face with my hands and kissed the tip of your nose and forehead.

You stirred, I moved away a little to give you room to turn over and face away from me. Placing my hand on your waist, I moved closer to kiss and nuzzle your nape. That made you straighten your lower leg and push the other out in front of you to expose your beautiful sex. My hand moved to caress your soft sexy bum. I turned slowly, so I could rest my head on your lower thigh. You took a very deep breath as my head contacted your thigh.

I whispered to you, “Don’t you fart while my head is here.” There was no smack, so I knew you were still sleeping.

Caressing you down the middle of your back to your buttocks, you adjusted just slightly and kept sleeping. Very gently and slowly, I placed a forefinger on your clit and began teasing it. As usual, you were already wet. I wondered how long I could keep that up before waking you. Figuring it would not take that long, I buried my face in your crotch, licking you from your anus to your clit numerous times.

You moaned and moved your leg onto my back for better access. Not awake yet but getting closer, you started moving your hips slowly. I moved my body closer to you and latched my mouth onto your clit.

You moaned louder and stretched and your hand found my cock, “MMM, Oh what a great way to wake, darling ... Lookout I’m coming.” With that, you bucked, almost knocking my nose off my face. “Don’t stop now. That was only a little warm-up one.”

I inserted a finger to tickle your g-spot while I continued to suck your clit. Your breathing became shorter and faster as you swayed your hips back and forth. My head squeezed between your thighs as I licked and sucked. I noticed that you wanted to turn the other way, so you could suck my cock, but I stopped you because I was accessing you from behind and had no intention of stopping until you had at least one big orgasm. Each time you attempted to turn, you gave a little frustrated grunt followed by an appreciative moan because of the feeling around your clit.

Your breathing was quickening and shallower. Pushed against my face, as you rotate your hips like when you sit on me. I sensed you were close, so moved my finger and tongue faster. Moans turned to grunts. Rapid breathing paused for a big deep breath. Shallow breathing resumed. As do the moans and hip gyrations. You were careful, so my mouth would not slip off you. Breathing very shallowly, followed by a big buck from which I lost my grip. You came hard. A little squirt hit my nose and more trickled down your thigh to the bed.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

We separated just long enough for you to turn on your back and me to slide up your body, “Lick your moisture off my nose.” I told you, and you obliged with a smile as I maneuvered my cock into you.

“Hey, you stop that, mister. Not so fast, thank you.” You pushed me away and onto my back and straddled me as more moisture trickled from you onto my belly. “Now I’m ready to have you inside.”

So, you lowered yourself onto me and just sat there still. You just caressed my chest with your fingertips. Each time your fingers passed over my nipples, my cock twitched. I fondled your breasts. The next time your fingers touched my nipples, I pinched your nipples. You moaned as my cock twitched, and your pussy squeezed me. I cannot remember how long we teased each other like that. It was a long but wonderful time. As we did our arousal built as tense as a coiled spring that had to be released. We kept on teasing and moaning, though, interspersed with kisses when you leaned forward.

You reached the point of desperate need first and began to rock back and forth. A few rapid contractions quickly followed, though. More rocking. Louder moaning. Faster rocking. Short, sharp grunting. Shallow breathing. You clasped my hands. The rocking stopped. You grunted loudly. Your pussy gripped my cock tightly. I felt the wet, warm fluid flow from you around my balls to the bed. A few more thrusts followed. My cock pulsed its seed into you. You thrust once more with a big grunt and fell forward onto me.

Slowly your breathing returned to normal and we kissed. You raised your head enough to look into my eyes. “How come you are still hard and inside me?” you asked.

“Um ... could it be because I like how it feels?” I responded and began to chuckle. “It certainly isn’t because my bum and lower back are soaking wet. As is your bed.”

Wrapping my arms around you, I rolled us over onto our sides. My hope that I would not slip out of you was dashed. Now my seed was leaking and making another wet spot on the bed. With our skin being kissed by the warm sunlight, we lay there for quite some time, kissing and caressing each other.

Eventually, we decided we should strip the bed and head to the shower. In the shower, I washed your hair. Washing each other’s lower halves reignited our arousal, and we kissed and made love against the wall. I dried you off.

“We are going out for breakfast,” I called to you as you were dressing.

Both dressed, we were in the car and headed off for the rest of the day, after such a wonderful beginning.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments