Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Motel Adventure

"College tit wank and hand job in a motel room"

16
10 Comments 10
12.3k Views 12.3k
737 words 737 words

Sometimes I become obsessed with thoughts of all the guys my wife has had sex with before we were married. When that happens, I often get her to jerk me off while telling me a story about someone she has given sexual pleasure to.

Recently I became fascinated, fixated thinking about guys creaming on her naked nice-sized tits. Tuesday evening I got her to tell me one of my favorite stories about a guy who tit-fucked her bare boobs in a motel room when she was in college.

Her boyfriend’s parents came to visit the campus one weekend. My wife and her boyfriend had dinner with the parents on Saturday and spent the evening with them. Sunday morning she and her boyfriend went to the motel to say good-bye to the parents.

My wife, sex lover that she is, had developed a plan. She told her boyfriend that the two of them should hang back slightly when the parents left the room to checkout and leave for home. The boyfriend left the door slightly ajar. As soon as the parents were in the car, headed home, and out of sight, they went back into the room.

When they closed the door and went into the room, his dick was already rock hard. My wife stripped naked and told him to do the same. She told me she can still picture how his huge rigid erection was quivering in anticipation.

She told him to lay on his back on the bed and prop himself up with the pillows. She then got on the bed, between his legs, and crawled toward him. She had previously jerked him off numerous times and had given him several blow jobs. He was expecting either her skilled jerk off hands or eager cock sucking mouth on his erection.

When she crawled between his legs he saw her stunning naked dangling knockers, her beautiful face, and her lovely cock sucking smile. Her hair was dark brown then and flowed down below her shoulders. She vividly remembers what his stiff pulsating dick looked like as she got closer to it.

My wife got up next to him, leaned over, and grabbed his rock hard dick at the base. She pushed his erection all over and into her sex-melons. Then she pushed his hard dick between her tits. Some pre cum was beginning to ooze from his cock head. My wife looked at him…he was mesmerized looking at his dick between her lovely soft tits. Some of the seeping pre cum was sticking to her bare boobs. She propped herself up a little, held his super-hard dick at the base and gently dick slapped her hanging, full tits with his erection. He began to moan louder and louder with pleasure. When she knew he was about to cum, she intensified the dick slapping against her full firm tits. His first uncontrollable explosion of cum was so big it landed on her neck.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

She pushed his cum streaming dick into her naked tits so she could feel and experience all of his warm dick cream. When he was done cumming, she rubbed the boob cream all over and into her naked knockers.

She rolled over onto her back and had her boyfriend finger her deep into her wet cunt. He finger fucked her hard until she had an orgasm.

She wasn’t done. She had a plan to take full advantage of the time they had remaining in the motel room.

After a brief rest, she led the guy into the bathroom. When she got the water temperature in the shower just right, she had him join her in soaping each other. His dick once again became incredibly hard as she played with it and he stared at her wet thrusting hard-nippled jugs.

She lathered the guy’s dick with soap and had him soap her sex-melons. My wife gave his dick a long, slow, pleasurable foam covered hand job. While she was giving him a slippery dick hand job, he fondled and soaped her soft wet tits. She stroked his slick dick, then would stop and squeeze his balls gently, alternating slippery dick stroking with soapy balls teasing, while enjoying having her wet naked tits massaged and rubbed. When she knew he was about to shoot his load, she stroked harder and faster. She got what she wanted, another big load of dick cream.

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments