Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Army of One

"This story is for the love of my life, Pv2 Moorman. I love you Soldier, hope you like it."

8
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“I can’t believe it’s been two years already,” I said to myself as I pulled into the airport parking lot. Two years ago my husband Kevin left for Iraq. Now today, he is finally coming home.

I quickly parked the car and walked towards the gate, where his plane would be landing. The few sort minutes seemed to drag on through eternity. I saw the plane land, and my heart began to race. It felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.

I saw my soldier step onto the pavement, and I immediately ran towards him.

“Kevin!” I screamed, jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

I kissed him deeply, not wanting to break it, not wanting to ever let go again. I laid my head on his shoulder.

“I love you baby,” I whispered.

“I know babe, I love you too,” he replied. “Now lets go home baby.”

As soon as we got home, Kevin pinned me against the living room wall. Lowering his lips on to mine, he softly kissed them. A moan escaped my lips as moved down to my neck, kissing and biting gently.

Kevin picked up my small 5ft 3 body and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me into our bedroom. Kissing me deeply he lowered me on to our king size bed, seductively taking off my ARMY t-shirt and jeans. I broke the kiss long enough to get him out of his uniform.

As I took off his shirt, I kissed his shoulders working my way down his stomach. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down slightly, just enough to reveal his beautiful, fully hard nine inch cock. After two very long years of being abstinent, I could not wait for Kevin’s dick to be inside of me.

I kissed the base of his dick, then kissed every inch of his shaft until I was at the tip. I looked up into his hazel eyes as I slipped his cock into my mouth.

“Oh God, baby,” Kevin said as he placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing his member deeper into my throat, almost making me gag.

I pulled back a bit and wrapped my hand around his length, stroking it while I sucked lightly. I continued to stoke his dick as I lowered my head, to take one of his balls into my mouth.

“Mmmm baby girl, that feels so good,” Kevin moaned.

I got up on my knees as he pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he unclasped my bra. He ran his fingertips over my breasts, before placing his mouth over my right nipple. He ran the tip of his tongue over it, making my body tingle from the sensation.

Kevin laid me on the pillows, pulled off my thong and slowly opened my legs. He caressed my inner thighs as he kissed them, moving up and lightly biting my clit. He slipped two fingers inside my wet pussy and slowly fucked me, while he continued biting my clit.

“Oh fuck, Kevin.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

I’ve missed you baby,” I said, as I ran my hand over his shoulder.

He got on top of me, bracing his weight on his forearms. He kissed me once again, as he slid his dick deep into my wet cunt.

“Oh fuck baby, you're so tight,” he groaned.

He slowly pumped his shaft deep into my pussy, making me moan instantly. Kevin teased me for awhile, before rolling over and placing me on top.

I kissed his shoulder blades, and down his chest as I slid onto his cock. I grabbed his hands, holding them above his head, as I rode his dick hard. I bent down and nibbled on his ear.

My muscles tightened as I continued to bounce on my soldier’s hard cock. I let go of his hands and arched my back, waiting to explode in pleasure. Kevin grabbed my hips and pulled me down deeper on to his shaft, which sent my body over the edge.

“Fuck me Kevin, I’m cumming!” I screamed.

He pulled me off of him and had me get on my knees, he pushed his dick deep into my cunt. He fucked me until he felt my muscles tighten around his dick once more. Ramming deep and hard, pushing past my cervix.

“Cum for me baby,” Kevin said.

“Oh fuck Kevin, I’m there baby, yes!” I screamed as I came on his cock.

He pulled out slowly and slowly entered my tight ass, which had been untouched since he left.

“Goddamn it Kevin,” I yelled.

“Sorry baby, I will be gentle,” he answered.

He gently pushed deep into my ass and pulled out a little before pushing his cock back into me. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as he fucked my ass harder. I started moaning again, knowing that my sexy husband was going to make me squirt.

Kevin reached around and rubbed my aroused clit, as he fucked my ass harder. My tight muscles got tighter around his dick as I came once again, squirting on the bed.

“Shit baby,” I said collapsing on my pillows.

“Oh no baby girl, your not done yet,” Kevin said as he slapped my ass.

I laid on my back once again as he entered me, pushing deep until he was hitting bottom. I felt his cock throbbing in my pussy. I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. Kevin started moaning loudly, each thrust became harder and deeper. With every passing second he grew closer to spilling his hot creamy cum into my wet pussy.

“Fuck!” he yelled

I felt Kevin cum inside my pussy, a feeling that I missed greatly. I lifted my head to kiss his lips, I couldn’t get enough of my baby. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his back, feeling his soft skin.

He pulled me back into his arms, and I laid my head on his chest, playing with his dog tags.

“I love you soldier, forever and always,” I said as I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments