Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my boss. the bitch

"I thought my senior was just a bitch, turns out she is way way more."

21
5 Comments 5
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I’d been in the job about two months. Starting any new job is hard but trust me, starting life as a doctor is even harder. I’d only finished medical school in July but there’s no settling in period, especially not when you work on a busy surgical firm. Those first few weeks were hell, you’re dropped in at the deep end and you’re on your own, you either sink or swim, I was barely treading water. What didn’t help was the fact that my registrar was such a hard-ass.

The day I met Miss Joanna Barrrett I literally couldn’t believe my luck; she was perfect. A 5’10” brunette with the most amazing breasts I had ever seen, her perfect curves extenuated beautifully by a body-hugging knee length skirt. Her hair pulled back into a tight pony-tail, she looked like a secretary the first time she strutted onto the ward, her top button undone, partially revealing her freckled chest and the flawless curve of her pert round tits. She wore glasses and had that bookish aloofness that just made me want to fuck her even more.

Despite my nerves at meeting my senior I could barely stop myself from getting a hard-on as she walked confidently towards me to offer her hand. That was where the fairy tale ended, over the next few weeks she went from the girl of my every fantasy to my worst nightmare, rebuking me for the slightest mistake or ‘stupid’ question. Every night I would return home exhausted and masturbate at the thought of screwing that self-satisfied look from her face. As she became more of a bitch my fantasies got more depraved, I would picture her eyes streaming as I forced my cock deep into her mouth, making her swallow my cum as it shot into the back of her throat.

I’m usually pretty good with women; I’d already managed to get pretty tight with the nurses and most of the other female doctors, but the complete lack of response from Miss Barrett was starting to piss me off. The more I tried to get her on-side, the more she seemed to look down on me. One afternoon in the doctors’ mess I shared my worries with one of the second years I’d got friendly with.

‘Mate you cant worry about that, she’s from the old school of female surgeons, she thinks that the only way to make it as a woman is to not only be fucking good, but be more of a bitch too. You know what, she’s probably right. And if it helps at all, that cow has been making my life complete hell too.’

And so our little group therapy sessions started, fantasizing and bitching in equal measure. For a while it made me feel a lot better to know I wasn’t the only one being trodden on. Then one morning it all got a lot worse. I’d just finished my 4 th 12-hour night shift. It had been a nightmare, one of those shifts where everything that could have possibly gone wrong had fucked up. She found me in the corridor on my way out of the building.

‘I’ve double booked this morning, I’ve got a clinic until two which means that I cant be on the ward. I’ve rung around and no-one else can come in till the afternoon which means that you’re going to have to cover the ward.’

‘But… I’ve just finished on nights’, I stammered.

‘You want a job with normal shifts you should have trained to be a dentist.’ She shot back at me as she walked off down the hall.

No apology, not a word of thanks for covering her ass, I was livid! Not only did it mean another six hours of work but cut my valuable sleeping time to about three hours before I had to be ready for my next night shift! I was spitting fire as I stomped back up to the ward. Getting out my phone I sent my mate a message to let him know about the latest travesty of justice.

The bitch wants me to work an 18 hour shift!! God I’m so angry! It’s getting harder and harder to tell if I want to fuck her like before or just kill her!

 

I hit send and marched to the computer to print the days patient list. My phone vibrated as I got a reply.

It seems that you may have a slight problem with me, I suggest you come and talk it over with me between clinics, be there at 2 oclock or we’ll have to involve someone more senior.

 

My blood froze, in my anger I’d sent the fucking text to Miss Barrett! My head swam as the realization of what I had done hit home. Oh my god oh my god oh my god! There was no way I was going to get out of this, I was going to get sacked from the hospital after only two months. Could I pretend that she was just lying? There was nothing in the text that directly mentioned either her or me. I knew that would never work, as soon as they asked me about it they would see my guilt written on my face. I was screwed. I spent the rest of the morning watching the minutes crawl by, feeling sick with dread at what lay in wait for me.

At quarter two, like a man facing his own hanging, I marched down to the clinic and sat outside her door. As I waited there with the remaining patients I felt sick to my stomach, my imagination already torturing me with images of further disciplinary meetings and the thought of my utter humiliation when news of this spread around the hospital. As the last patient left the room she came to the door and signalled me in. I sat before her desk staring at the ground, unable to meet her eyes, as she finished dictating her letters.

Suddenly she got up and walked to the door behind me, locking it before strutting back to lean on her desk.

‘We’ve got 20 minutes before my next clinic starts, I don’t want to be interrupted’ she explained.

I continued to focus on the ground as she went on.

‘Do you have any idea how hard it is being a woman in this profession?’

Again I stayed silent.

‘It’s still the “boys own club” it always was, with the pathetic innuendo and leching, plus the constant rumours that I’ve slept my way to the top. I’m at the top because I’ve worked harder than anyone, I’ve sacrificed half my life to get here. Do you have any idea what that means?’

I could feel her eyes on me as my own bored their little hole into the floor, I felt nauseous, I expected a straight bollocking but this sob story build up was making me feel ten times worse than her just shouting at me.

‘Watching my friends pair off and get married, missing opportunities because I have to be here, never even getting to go on a date because I don’t have the time, and being constantly horny because I can’t satisfy my constant urge to fuck.’

Suddenly I looked up to face her, she can’t have just said what I think she did. She got off the desk and moved slowly towards me, keeping eye contact she began to undo her top button.

‘Let me tell you what’s going to happen now, you’re going to try to make me feel so fucking good I won’t be able to stand afterwards, and in return I won’t have you thrown out of the hospital.’

I could hear the blood rushing in my ears as she slipped out of her shirt and bent down to force her lips against mine, all the way down I was treated to a perfect view between her perfect tits.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Completely stunned by what was happening, I just sat there as she rolled her tongue around my mouth, my brain unable to comprehend what was happening. She moved her hand down my thighs and rubbed my already rock hard cock through my trousers. She brought her lips to my ear.

‘It looks like your dick is awake, you better follow or you’ll be looking for somewhere else to work.

With that I finally came round, I stood up and pulled her towards me, kissing her back passionately, enjoying the feel of her fingers raking through my hair. As I traced my lips down her neck she began to moan softly and pulled me firmly towards her, my stiff cock now pressed up against her. She grabbed my buttocks and began to grind against me, enjoying the feeling of my dick rubbing crotch her through our thin clothes. I moved my hand around her back and undid her bra, staring hungrily at those flawless DD breasts I had fantasized about for weeks.

‘You like what you see you little pervert?’

She had a twinkle in her eye as pushed her chest out, she was fucking sexy and she knew it.

‘I want you to suck those big hard nipples, see if you can do something right for a change.’

I took her breast in my mouth, flashing my tongue over nipples and sucking on her smooth cream skin. As I buried my head in her cleavage I moved my hand up her inner thigh. Rubbing my fingers over the thin panties that covered her pussy I gave a little smile as I realised that, not only did Miss Barrett wear a thong to work, but that it was already soaked through. I slipped my hand inside them and began to massage her clit, making slow circles first before getting faster as she pushed against my hand.

With her eyes closed she held me firmly against her, panting more and more heavily as I worked at her clit. I moved my fingers easily over her wet lips which parted easily as I slipped them inside her. She buried her face against my neck to stifle a moan of pleasure, bucking her hips against my hand, forcing my fingers deeper inside. Suddenly she pushed me away from her and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She turned away from me and, bending low, she pushed her shaved pussy towards my crotch as she lowered her thong to the ground.

I could hardly breathe, she was perfect, I nearly came right then on the spot as she flashed me a dirty look over her shoulder before running her hands up the back of her legs to stand straight again. She walked over to the desk and turned, spreading herself thighs apart she began to rub her hand over her soaking cunt. I couldn’t take it anymore, I began to undo my belt, my cock was straining against my fly, aching to come out and feel those tight lips wrap around it.

‘Did I say that you could get undressed? Don’t you fucking dare, I like my men to look smart. Now get on your knees, I want to feel your tongue inside me.’

I didn’t need another invitation, I quickly got down and began to trace my tongue up the inside of her thigh, moving it slowly upwards and breathing in her musk, I ran my tongue gently over her lips and then stopped, I heard her moan as she tried to push her pussy against my mouth. I circled the inside of her thighs and darted over her clit. Her legs were shaking and I was enjoying the momentary feeling of control.

‘Stop fucking teasing me’. She breathed.

She let out a gasp as I pushed my tongue inside her, lapping at her juices, I undid my fly and began to slowly massage my dick. She bit down hard on her lip, stifling her cries of pleasure, aware that just outside the door the nurses were setting up for the next clinic. Pushing her hips upwards and arching her back over the desk she took my head in her hands and pulled me forcefully between her thighs, trying to force my tongue deeper inside her. I could hardly breath as she ground her pussy against my mouth, I let go of my cock and pulled her hips towards me, burying my tongue as far as it would go into her soaking pussy.

‘Oh my god I’m going to fucking come, don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop!!’

I felt her buck against my lips as she came in my mouth, using one hand to help her grind against me she covered her face with the other, barely concealing her screams as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

Before I knew what was going on she pulled me to my feet. ‘Fuck me’ she gasped as she turned around, bending over the desk and spreading her legs apart. As I looked down at that perfect ass and wet cunt as realised I wanted her right then more than I had ever wanted anything in my life, my whole body was shaking in anticipation as I slid my cock inside her soaking pussy.

‘Oh my God your that feels good! I want you deeper! Fuck me hard you bastard!’

I grabbed hold of her hips and slammed my cock into her again and again, withdrawing almost fully before slamming my 6 inches to the hilt. I looked to my left to see her beautiful profile in the mirror as I fucked her, her breasts swinging rhythmically with my thrusts and her head back and eyes closed in ecstasy as she backed against me, forcing my rod even deeper inside her. I reached round for her breasts, cupping them in my hands as I slammed inside her once more.

‘MY GOD I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!! DON’T STOP!!’ she screamed, forgetting who might be just outside the door.

She pushed back against me, my balls slapping against her clit, I felt her contract around me as she cried out in bliss. My legs nearly buckled from under me as I came, burying my cock deep inside her and shooting my load into her tight snatch. I buried my head against her neck to stop myself from crying out. She collapsed onto the desk in front of me and murmured in satisfaction, even now slowly grinding backwards onto my still stiff dick.

We got dressed in silence, as she rearranged her clothes back into their impeccable order I found I just didn’t have words after what had just happened. Not once did she look at me as she organized her papers and headed for the door. She was back to her ice-cold self, and even as she opened the door I couldn’t think of any words to say. I came in terrified about my future, now I was terrified that I would never again experience such mind-blowing sex with this incredible woman. Only when she was halfway out did she turn back to face me.

‘Not bad for a first attempt, you’ve got until now and six to get hard for me again. I hope the thought of your cum dripping between my thighs for the rest of the day is enough to help you along.’

She shot me a wicked smile as she turned and walked away. She didn’t have to worry, that thought had made me hard before she had even closed the door.

Published 
Written by michaeldelangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments