Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brief Encounter With G B

"Unexpected hookup / fantasy fulfilled"

28
10 Comments 10
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: Content is fictional. Story based on a recurring dream. Send love, peace, and more recurring dreams. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Don’t worry, I won’t quit my day job. ;-)"

Sometimes we all come across stories about incredible, creative, uber-smart people in the news or online. Maybe we even meet them: walk away with a picture or a signed piece of memory to take home, or a mere flap of a butterfly’s wings leaves a subtle imprint on the course of a steadily rising acting career by rubbing shoulders with them at a gala. This story is nothing like that and I’m here to tell the truth.

I was always an ordinary type of girl. Brown eyes, brown hair... there were enough of us running around to not feel special. Even my mother used to tell me, “you’re not pretty, you’re cute.” Although I was attractive, this was how she chose to protect me to teach me that I can’t rely on my looks to make my dreams come true. But it was still important - though it wasn’t looks alone that rocked my dreams the night I briefly met G.

His many endeavors were well known and even without a functioning high speed internet, I knew that he was simply one of a kind man. A dreamer, a performer, an artist, G was actually all of those textbook things when I first saw him across the room, but few people knew all that about him yet. Later on, he would go on to build an empire and become one of the most sought after actors alive.

But at this evening, he was still on the rise and to me - he had a draw that felt like a calling. The air in the room was thick with fall scents of soy candles: cinnamon bark and teakwood. My senses were alert and suddenly I was on the move, walking aimlessly but making my way through a busy crowd. As if guided by a tipsy puppeteer, I nearly plowed myself into G’s muscular tuxedoed back.

Thankfully, only his elbow took the impact of my clumsiness and a quarter of his gin tonic spilled onto the red carpet. A small turn of his head preceded a heartfelt apology, followed by joint senseless muttering as invisible neurons jumped from him to me and me to him. He doesn’t hear me over the electric static between us. I heard the same white noise in my head too, as time slowed and suddenly I realized there were other people around us. It was at that moment that I decided to set aside my inhibitions and cracked a joke about “coming in with a splash,” grinning wickedly.

He knew exactly what I was doing and his body slowly shifted closer toward me as if to say “you have my attention now all to yourself.” Wasn’t long before I grazed my braless erect nipples, which were visibly poking at my silky, low cut dress against his chest, as I leaned into his ear amidst the loud ballroom to ask about his recent media post. I subtly challenged him to show me his poker face and deliver an unrehearsed polished answer while looking me right in the eyes. A small smile danced on his lips because my question showed him I was at that gala to seek him out and followed his career avidly, though my intentions were not immediately clear to him.

He didn’t falter until the very end: just as he delivered the last print-quality statement - his eyes drank me in, lingering a split second longer exactly where I baited him to pause. And I could see he was transported to a different place mentally, that raw unedited want waking up in him. The words “let’s take a walk” rolled off my tongue faster than I could filter them and to my surprise, he grabbed my hand equally as fast and worked us thru the shoulder to shoulder crowd. “Stay close” he whispered… I was forgetting to fucking breathe. Was this real or a dream?

The VIPs at this gala had suites on the top floor and many body guards / drivers / assistants / handlers of sorts lined the hallway he took me down. We continued chatting business, acting, and comparing notes on industry trends as we moved in unison at a rapid pace thru the maze of hallways. I bitched about modeling and he about acting. This line of conversation was natural to us both, but the nonverbal communication was on a completely different subject. Every time our eyes met mid-step, something hit me deep at my core like a gong that pulsed vibrations to every inch of my body.

When we finally entered his suite and the door clicked behind us, I found myself gently pinned against the wall. He expertly undid his bow tie and chucked it to the floor to allow more air to flow into those healthy lungs. Our breathing was equally as fast and the muscular veined neck of this handsome specimen of a man was not lost on me.

Being in a compromising position with him was something I fantasized about many times, knowing full well it would never happen. And yet there I was with his hands running down the sides of my body, pulling at my knee length silky paper-thin evening gown, lifting my left knee to rest on his elbow, sliding my soaked thong to the side, and working his large thumbs over my breasts. I could have come undone at that alone, but he pressed his growing interest in fucking me right to my pussy and small moans uncontrollably escaped by lips. I couldn’t fucking believe I was about to get what I wanted. With HIM. Now. It was unreal.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

His lips found my neck and my hands went into his immaculately styled hair, fist closing at the handful and not giving a rip at messing it up. He liked it because a groan escaped his lips then and he grabbed the hand that did it and pinned it over my head. We came up for air and when he looked at me next, his gorgeous light eyes were somehow darker than before and filled with primal need.

With one hand pinned above my head and the other exploring the inch of skin above his belt with my painted white fingernails, my thirst for him became much stronger. Something about being against the wall in full surrender pushed my buttons just so - I could feel my wetness literally teasing the edge of my upper thigh. My free hand efficiently undid his pants and released a cock that only happens in romance novels. It was the right size, girth, velvety and yet rock hard, and it was for me. Mine to take and use in that moment as I wished - all his power and might in my hand. I didn’t hesitate to grab him to be immediately rewarded with a hungry growl into my neck. I slipped him into my beautifully open wetness, left leg still gently pulled up onto his the crook of his arm.

He slowly filled me up and a slight sensation of pain rolled over me as waves of pleasant goose bumps down my body. This was no time to be slow and loving anymore. We had two keynotes to catch and his people would soon be beating down his door, looking for him to not miss the PR opportunity. There was lust and longing in his eyes as we rocked the walls of his suite in synchrony— I threw my head back and muttered something indecipherable. As we sped up, I felt my hand release from above my head and in one swift motion, GB lifted my other leg off the ground. His hands burned delicious handprints into my cupped ass as he held me tightly. His breath was hot into my collarbone and he smelled like mahogany, leather, and something woodsy. This wasn’t foreplay anymore. It was calculated, down to business, lustful spread eagle fucking of the best kind. I was moaning loudly for him and coming undone in the most fulfilling way. He slowed himself to pace me and then drove that perfect erection right back into me. Lightheaded from pleasure, I could have sworn I felt him in my chest.

With the lights dim in the room, I could see a sheen of sweat forming on both of us. Clothes flew off and I was seated with my back against his chest on the edge of his giant bed. I was so drunk off my last orgasm, I didn’t even notice how he masterfully spun my petite frame around on his erect pivot. The dress was off in an equally fluid motion and I saw hungry hands roaming sensually over on my curves and grabbing at my thighs with need as I was now facing away from him. I threw my head back again and rested it on his shoulder as he started to pound into me. We were both throbbing at the view of us - looking at myself below and in the mirror strategically placed across the room.

But I was on top and in control after all - I rested my hands on his thighs and while hovering my ass in the air, I ground my hips over him rapidly, enjoying my own slow motion bounce in the reflection of the mirror. I opened my butt checks so he could enjoy the view from his vantage point as well and was pleasantly surprised to feel his fingers stroking my clit while I was hard at work. My body was shaking with another orgasm building up inside me and when I came hard, I took him with me. He groaned, “Fuckkkk” into my ear and nibbled at my ear lobe before we erupted together.

Overfilled with his DNA, I felt beatific warmth running down my pussy lips and on my inner thigh. I turned back, smiling to find him watching, mesmerized.  Our eyes met briefly and a visual exchange words can not describe was had. It was something between “you were amazing” and “thank you” but we both knew that was it. He had to go back to acting gigs in LA and I was due back on the East coast and soon to be married. We candidly exchanged numbers, knowing full well we would never call. The only sweet farewell I got from him was on my way to the airport two days later. “I can still hear you,” the text read. I smiled and saved this memory forever. GB still visits my dreams sometimes.

Published 
Written by FemmeDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments