Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Teacher

"I meet my daughter's teacher"

84
18 Comments 18
69.4k Views 69.4k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Famous Story
This is the first chapter in what I hope will be a long story with many characters. As always, please let me know what you think.

CHAPTER 1

Being a 45 year old single father of a 17 year old high school girl wasn’t a bad life. After my wife died when our daughter was very young I swore to give my daughter, Beth, the best life I could. I worked my ass off so she could have everything she wanted, nice cloths, her own car and a nice house for us to live in. I was very involved in Beth’s life, knowing who her friends were, who her friend’s parents were and her teachers.

Beth was in my eyes a perfect angel. She was on the cheerleading squad and made good grades. I would always go to see her perform for what ever sport she was cheering for at the time. I tried my best to stay out of her personal life, trusting her to make good decisions, and for the most part she didn’t let me down. Beth dated boys, but it didn’t seem any were serious, which was fine with me. Beth and her friends would always be over at my house, which didn’t bother me. Yes, I might have stared at her sexy cheerleader friends, but I never dreamed of ever acting on those thoughts.

Being that I swam five days a week, I thought I was in great shape for being 45. A few gray hairs had started to pop up, which worried me, but Beth said it made me look distinguished and sexy for an older man. Her friend’s parents were always trying to set me up on dates, which I would go on. Some worked out, some didn’t. A few led to month long relationships where sex would be involved but none ever lasted. I told myself that I couldn’t commit because I wanted to be there for Beth 100%, but deep down I knew it was because none of these women could compare to Janet, my late wife, in bed or in any other ways.

Janet was amazing. Long blonde hair and a killer body, both of which Beth had inherited. Janet was insatiable in bed. From the first time we had sex to right before she got sick and past, there was nothing that was out of bounds. We had sex in public, had threesomes, both with men and women, we talked dirty, we did everything. If I would suggested something Janet would eagerly agree, no matter how dirty or unconventional it would be, she was a true submissive and got off on the fact that I would make her do these dirty things and the dirtier and rougher the things we did the better her climax would be. After she died I never thought I would find someone who was as submissive as she was and that would want to be as dirty as Janet was.

Beth would always try to get me to go on dates and never once complained when I did go out with a woman. She truly wanted me to be with someone and be happy. The problem was that I didn’t know how to suggest some of the more dirty things that my wife and I regularly did to these new women, so I ended the relationship as gingerly as I could. So I was resound to jerking off, which didn’t bother me all that much.

So that brings me to Thursday, and the first parent teacher conferences of the school year for Beth’s junior year. As I mentioned, Beth made excellent grades but I would always go to the first parent teacher conferences just to meet the new teachers and let them know I was involved. I showed up at the school at 7 o’clock and started making the rounds. I met Beth’s science, math and history teachers, all of whom I had met throughout the past couple of years. I then met Beth’s English teacher, Ms. Adams.

When I walked into the classroom I was stunned to see that Ms. Adams was no more than 28 years old and drop dead sexy. When she stood to greet me my eyes did a quick glance of her body, tight and in shape. Her knee high skirt and blouse showed her figure, but not too much as to say slutty. Her face was young and vibrant and her green eyes popped against the back drop of her short brown hair. When we shook hands, her skin was soft and delicate, the perfect feel.

We introduced ourselves and talked about Beth. Ms. Adams assured me that Beth was an outstanding student and that she had no worries that she would do very well this year. I explained how I was a single dad, and how Beth’s mother had passed many years ago, and that Beth has never used that as an excuse for poor grades and I wouldn’t allow her too if she did. Ms. Adams asked how I did such an excellent job of raising a teenage daughter as a single father and I blushed saying that Beth had the tougher job.

Our meeting lasted only for a couple of minutes and we shook hands and I started to walk out the room. For some unknown reason to me, before I made it to the door I turned around and said,

“Ms. Adams, would you like to get dinner with me?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, but only if you call me Amy and I can call you Sam.”

I smiled back at her, realizing that I never got her first name, “Of course, Amy, would you like to get dinner with me?”

Amy smiled again and said, “Yes, I get done at around 9.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean tonight, I know you have work to do.”

When I said this Amy quickly let out a frown of disappointment. I somehow managed to catch my mistake and said, “But I haven’t eaten yet tonight and I know a great little place a few blocks from here, called The Bistro.”

Amy’s frown quickly turned to a smile and she said, “I know where that is and I haven’t tried it yet, how about I meet you there a little after 9?”

“Perfect, I will see you then.”

As I walked out of the classroom and to my car I couldn’t help but smile. I just asked a beautiful 28 year old woman out and she said yes. As I got into my car, still feeling good about myself, it suddenly it hit me, where there rules against teachers going out with the parent of a student, and if there wasn’t any rules against it, what would Beth think about it. If I said or did something wrong at dinner Amy might take it out on Beth all year. I felt sick, what had I done?

I made my way to the restaurant and took a seat at the bar. I had a couple of beers while I was waiting for Amy. A little after 9 o’clock Amy walked in, and upon seeing her again I remembered why I had asked her out, she was stunning. We were seated at a table and ordered a bottle of wine to start with. The first five minutes of our conversation were a train wreck. I stumbled with what to say and when I did say something it came out weak and dull. After these five minutes Amy finally asked,

“Is something wrong? You seemed distracted?”

“To be honest with you Amy, when I asked you out I didn’t think about how it could affect Beth.”

Amy smiled and let out a little chuckle.

“You know one date doesn’t mean we are getting married or that I will go crazy if you don’t call me the next day.”

She could see that her comment had eased my tension a little and she continued,

“Look, no matter what happens tonight or any other night I would never take it out on one of my students, especially Beth.”

Hearing this really took a load off of me. I smiled and thanked her for reassuring me that nothing that happened between us would affect my daughter. The rest of the night went great. We talked about my job and how it allowed me to work from home and she told me how she loved teaching. She told me that she had graduated from the same high school that she now taught at and wanted to stay in teaching for a long time. We briefly discussed my wife, nothing to serious. I think Amy could tell I was a little uncomfortable talking about that topic. She told me how she really hadn’t dated anyone in over a year and was pleasantly surprised when I asked her out.

As we finished our second bottle of wine we both realized that we were the last two people in the restaurant and that they were keeping it open just for us. When I suggested that it was probably time for us to leave and let them clean up she responded with,

“Yea, we should go, how about a night cap at my place, it is just a few minutes from here?”

I quickly agreed and I paid the bill and we made our way to the cars. I followed Amy to her house, the whole time thinking I was either going to get very lucky or I was going to make a huge mistake with my daughter’s teacher. As I pulled into the driveway behind Amy I saw that she lived in a nice house that looked very cute. As we walked up the porch Amy explained that she had bought the place a few years ago and was always in the process of fixing something or renovating a room.

As we entered the house she pointed me to the sofa and said she was going to open a bottle of wine and be right back. I sat on the sofa trying to figure out what my next move should be. Amy was almost twenty years younger than me and I had no idea how to move the situation to the next level. Amy returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass and we continued to tell each other about ourselves.

As I was telling Amy about myself she put her glass on the coffee table and leaned in and kissed me. A slow, soft kiss, her tongue gracefully playing with mine as I tried to duplicate her movements. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes and said that she had wanted to do that since I walked into her classroom hours ago. I smiled and put my glass down on the coffee table and leaned in and kissed her. My hands ran through her soft hair, I ran my fingers along the back of her neck and around to her cheeks. My kiss was manly with force, I wanted to show her that I was a man, who knew what he wanted.

The kiss continued and I leaned her back on the sofa. My hands found her hands I pushed them back behind her head. I laid my body on top of her and continued to explore her mouth with my tongue. My cock was hard and I could feel it pushing against my pants, begging to be released. I slowly began to push my lower body into hers, grinding on her, she could feel my manhood and what she had done to it.

With me on top of her and my hands holding her hands behind her head I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said,

“Please tell me if you want to stop, it has been a long time since I have done this and I might not get the signal you want me to slow down.”

“I promise you will know if I want you to stop.” Was her response.

I leaned back down and kissed her neck, running my lips along her soft skin. Low moans escaped her mouth as my lips traced along her neck from one side to the other. I gently bit her ear lobe and pulled on it with my teeth. Amy tried to wrap her arms around my neck but I didn’t let her. I pinned them under her back and smiled letting her know I was in charge. As I continued to kiss her I moved my hands to her chest. I massaged both breasts, feeling the firm tits of a younger woman for the first time in years. My hands on Amy’s tits were having an effect on her, she was kissing me harder, forcing her tongue deeper into my mouth,

As we continued to kiss I began to try to unbutton her shirt. Because of the position of my body on top of hers I could not get the buttons undone. I looked into her eyes, they told me she wanted more. I have no idea why or what came over me, but I looked right into her eyes and grabbed each side of her shirt and ripped it open, exposing her black bra that was holding her tits in. The look in her eyes was unmistakable, having her shirt torn open turned her on.

I lowered my head and began to kiss the top of her breasts. Moving from one breast to the other. I wanted more and so did she. I grabbed her bra and raised it over her tits, giving me full access to them. Her nipples were rock hard and I lowered my face to them, taking the right one into my mouth. I sucked on it, pulling it into my mouth. I released it and moved to the left nipple doing the same thing. As I was alternating between breasts I moved my hand down to Amy’s leg. I started to run my hand up the inside of her right leg, up her thigh, feeling how smooth her skin was. When I made it under her skirt and she didn’t stop me, I took it as a sign to continue.

My hand made its way to her panty covered pussy. I ran my finger up and down the silk material, feeling the wetness and heat coming from her pussy. I added pressure on her slit, my finger forcing the silk material into her cunt. The added pressure forced a moan from Amy, telling me I was doing something right. I found the top of her panties and slowly let my hand wonder down. Her mound was clean shaven, smooth as a baby’s bottom. When my finger reached her pussy I could feel her juices flowing. I ran my finger up and down her slit, which was also free of any hair, coating my finger with her juices.

I began to insert my index finger into her pussy, slowly, wondering if she was going to stop me. When my finger was completely inside her I knew she wanted it. I began to finger her pussy, slowly at first, then picking up pace. I was now gently biting on her nipples as I fingered her wet cunt.

“Oh, that feels so good. Please don’t stop Sam, I need this so bad.”

I moved my head to hers and began to kiss her. This was not a soft kiss, there was passion in it, she was desperate for more and so was I. Our tongues battled in each other’s mouths. I added a second finger to her now soaking pussy, causing her to bite my tongue. I worked my two fingers deep inside her as she grabbed my neck and held our lips together.

Amy broke our kiss and grabbed my hand forcing it deeper inside her wanting cunt.

“God yes, I’m going to cum, please don’t stop!!!”

She gripped my wrist, closed her eyes and threw head back as her orgasm came.

“Yes, Yes, Yes… I’m cumming.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Ahhh!!!”

I could tell Amy’s orgasm was over when she released my wrist. I slowly removed my fingers from her hot pussy. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the moment. Seeing that her eyes were closed I brought my fingers to my face, covered with her juices. I raised them to my mouth and licked them clean, her taste was amazing. As I removed my fingers from my mouth I saw that she had opened her eyes and was looking right at me, seeing what I had just done.

She said, “Do I taste good?”

“God yes, you taste wonderful.”

“Well don’t think that you are the only one that is going to get to taste something tonight.”

I looked at her, her tits red from my biting, her hair a slight mess. She pushed me back, forcing me into a sitting position on the sofa. She stood up and removed what was left of her torn shirt and mangled bra. She looked into my eyes and began to unzip her skirt. It fell to the floor, almost in slow motion, leaving her in a sexy black silk thong. She walked in front of me and leaned down and kissed me. She gently bit my bottom lip then stood up again. She pushed the coffee table back and lowered herself onto her knees right in front on me. She reached for my belt and undid it. Her fingers gently unbuttoned my pants and she lowered my zipper. She ran her hand inside of my underwear, caressing my rock hard member.

“Wow, this feels huge.” She said with a smile.

She pulled my boxers down, letting my dick spring free. When she saw it she looked up at me, “Wow, it is huge. I don’t think I have ever seen one this big.”

“Well thank you, do you think you can handle it?”

Amy didn’t answer, she only smiled and lowered her head into my crotch. She kissed the head of my cock and ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft. She ran her tongue over my balls, licking them, then sucking as much of them into her mouth as she could. She ran her tongue back up my dick and took just the head into her mouth. I let my head fall back on the sofa and sat there enjoying the feeling.

Then, without warning, Amy took my whole cock in her mouth. She ran her lips down either side of my dick until the entire 8 inches were in her mouth. She began to bob up and down on my dick, slowly at first then picking up the pace. She sucked and sucked and I moaned. I looked down and saw that she was looking up at me, our eyes met, my dick in her mouth and she looked so sexy in that moment. With my dick in her mouth she reached up and took my hands in hers. Our fingers intertwined as she continued to suck me off.

After a couple of minutes Amy took my hands and placed them on the back of her head. I took this as a sign that she wanted me to help her. I gently took her head and forced it up and down on my shaft. She let out a gagged moan as I quickened the pace.

“God yes Amy, that feels so good. Your mouth is so hot and wet, God my dick is so hard.”

I continued to force her up and down my cock. Grabbing a handful of her hair now, being more authoritative with her. She looked up at me and tried to smile, but my dick didn’t allow her a full smile. I smiled back down at her letting her know how much I was enjoying her work. I could feel myself start to climax and I wanted her to know.

“God Amy, I’m about to cum. You need to stop or I’m going to cum in your mouth.”

She looked at me and didn’t stop. She actually picked up her pace, sucking harder and faster.

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Is that what you want?”

She didn’t answer, she just continued to suck my cock like someone on a mission.

“Oh God, good, I want to cum in your hot mouth. Keep going Amy, I’m almost there, I’m going to cum in your hot little mouth.”

I grabbed her head and forced her mouth all the way down my shaft. I held her there as I emptied my load into her wanting mouth.

“Oh Amy, yes I’m cumming in your mouth. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!”

Amy didn’t move. She sucked down every last drop of my hot cum. When I finished cumming and let go of her head she sat back on her heels and looked at me. She hadn’t spilled a drop, although there was some throat slime hanging down off her chin, she looked amazing. She gently grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it, making sure every last drop of cum was out. She looked at me, leaned forward and licked the last drop of man juice from the tip of my cock.

“Yum. I told you that you were not going to be the only person to taste some thing good tonight.”

“Well, I can’t argue with you on that. That was amazing. I can’t remember the last time that something felt that good.”

Amy stood up and grabbed my hand, she leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the salty flavor of my cum as our tongues wrestled with each other’s. She broke the kiss and said,

“Well, if you thought that was good, wait till we get to my bed.”

She didn’t wait for an answer. She let me to her bedroom. I followed her, watching her perfect ass in the black thong. When we reached the bedroom she let go of my hand and flung herself on the bed and said, “I want to fuck you silly.”

I jumped on top of her, pinning her hands above her head. I leaned down and kissed her. I released her hands and said, “I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop, but first I want to taste you, from the source.”

Amy smiled and I started to kiss my way down her flat stomach. I ran my tongue in circles all over her. When I reached her panties I ran my tongue up her pussy, tasting her through the wet, silky material. I put my lips on her pussy and sucked her panties into my mouth. Amy let out a sigh. I looked up at her and flicked my tongue at her and she knew what was next.

I slowly removed her thong, getting my first look at her shaven pussy, it glistened from her juices and I leaned in and inhaled her smell, it was intoxicating. I began to kiss the inside of her thigh, making my way to her wet hole. I extended my tongue and ran it up and down the length of her slit. Amy let out a soft moan. I continued to run my tongue up and down her pussy, taking in the taste and smell of her 28 year old cunt. After a few seconds of this Amy ran her hands through my hair and grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her.

I began sucking her cunt like a mad man. I fucked her hole with my tongue, driving my rigid tongue as deep as I could.

“God yes. Lick my pussy, that feels so good!!!”

I continued to ram my tongue in and out of her hot hole. My hands had spread her legs as far apart as they could go, granting me full access to her most intimate parts.

“Oh yes, don’t stop. Please just keep licking my cunt. It is so wet, lick me, lick all my juices!!!”

Her using such dirty language surprised me and tuned me on. I found her now erect clit and took it into my mouth. I latched on and sucked it while I moved a finger into her cunt. I sucked her clit and fingered her pussy while her body shook with pleasure.

Amy moaned out, “I’m so close, keep doing it. Your tongues going to make me cum all over your face, ah ah ah!!!”

I added a second finger to her now soaking pussy. I continued my assault of her clit as my fingers went deeper and deeper inside her. Amy grabbed my head and held it where it was as her body began to shake.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, Ah, ah ,ah!!!”

As Amy let go of my head I looked up and saw her eyes were closed and her body was still shaking in post orgasmic bliss. I slowly crawled up to be next to her. When she finally opened her eyes I was laying right next to her. She smiled and leaned over to me and kissed me. She ran her tongue over my lips, tasting her own pussy juice. Our mouths battled, each trying to kiss each other with more force than the other. When the kiss was finally over she looked at me and said, “Dear god, that was amazing! I have never cum like that from someone licking my pussy.”

I responded, “Well, that was the best tasting pussy I have had in many years, and I will do it anytime you want.”

“Well that’s really good to know, but right now I need your cock, I want to fuck you, bad.”

Amy reached down and began to fondle my cock, running her small hand up and down my shaft. She reached down and cupped my balls, playfully squeezing them. Once I was completely hard, she leaned down and took the head of my dick into her mouth. She sucked it, almost toying with me in the process.

Once she felt that my dick was hard enough, she straddled my body, looking into my eyes. She grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and slowly began to slide down it. Her eyes were closed as she lowered herself onto my manhood and once the whole 8 inches was inside her she looked at me and began to rock her body back and forth. She rode my cock, back and forth and up and down. I reached up and took hold of both her tits and squeezed as she set the pace.

“Oh god Amy, your pussy is so tight and wet, god this is amazing!!!”

“Yes Sam, keep fucking me, I love you cock inside of me, it is so big, ah ah ah. Keep playing with my tits and fucking me, yes, yes, yes!!!”

I pinched and pulled her nipples as she rode my cock. She put her hands on my chest for support as she quickened the pace of our fucking. I moved my right hand to the back of head and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back, causing her head to crane back.

“Oh God! Yes!!!” was all Amy said.

I took this as sign she liked that and continued to pull on her hair. With her head forced back and her chest thrust forward, she looked unbelievable. She ground her cunt down onto my cock and panted, wanting more. We continued to fuck in this position until her body gave out and collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing heavy as she lay on my chest. We lay there for a couple of minutes until Amy rolled off of me and got on all fours next to me.

She looked at me and said, “I hope your not done yet because I need you to fuck me from behind, fuck my pussy hard, please.”

I gave her a look, one I had not given in many years, that said, I hope you know what you are asking for. I got to my knees behind her. I looked down and ran my finger up and down her wet slit. I grabbed my dick and did the same thing, running it up and down her cunt, coating the head of my cock with her juices. I wasted no time as I slammed my cock deep into her cunt, causing her to let out a loud moan.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her like I was a 22 year old college kid. I pounded her pussy, not stopping, forcing the entire 8 inches deep inside of her. I could hear my balls slapping against her every time I entered her.

“Yes Amy, this so good. Your pussy feels amazing, god yes!!!”

She looked over her shoulder, and said, “Keep fucking me, don’t stop. Fuck my pussy hard!!! Oh god yes, don’t stop fucking my cunt. I need it, please!!!”

I somehow found more energy as I powered deep inside her. Out of instinct I began to slap her ass. I pounded her from behind as my hand continued to land blow after blow on her now reddening ass.

“Yes Sam, slap my ass, fuck my pussy, don’t stop!!!”

I could feel myself reaching climax. Her tight pussy was going to make me cum soon.

“Oh god Amy I’m going to cum, your tight pussy is going to make me cum!”

“Do it, cum inside me. Fill me up with your hot cum, ah ah ah!!!”

I made one finally thrust deep into her cunt and held my cock inside her as I emptied my second load of the night. My hot sperm blasted her insides as I held her by the hips, not letting her move. When I had finally shot my last drop I let go of her and fell to the side and closed my eyes. I laid there for a few seconds and then felt Amy crawling down between my legs. She looked up at me and took my softening cock into her mouth, licking the last drops of cum from my cock head, along with her sweet juices. Once she had tasted and cleaned my cock she crawled back up and put her head on my chest and didn’t say a word.

We laid in bed until I turned and saw that the clock said it was close to 3 am. I looked down at Amy, her eyes still closed, and leaned down and said, “I have to get home, I don’t want Beth to know I was out all night.”

Amy opened her eyes and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was this late.”

As we both got out of bed and walked to the den I looked at Amy’s naked body and could believe that I had just fucked this young woman, I was amazed with myself. As I got dressed Amy sat on the sofa and watched. When I was completely dressed I stood in front of her and leaned down and kissed her.

“I had a great time tonight. I’m not really sure how this goes, but would you want to get together again sometime?”

Amy stood and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. When she finished the kiss she grabbed my crotch and said, “I would love to see you again, and hopefully get some more of this.”

I laughed and said, “You can have as much as you want.”

As I was about to turn and leave I ran my hand down Amy’s stomach and slowly inserted a finger into her still wet snatch. I ran my finger in and out a couple of times as she held onto my shoulders. I pulled my finger out, looked at it covered with Amy’s love juices and brought it to my mouth and sucked it clean.

“That was to hold me over until next time I see you again.”

With that I turned and made my way to my car. As I was driving home I couldn’t help but think that I still had it in me to fuck a young beautiful woman. The best part was she wanted more. I pulled into my driveway and made my way quietly inside. I peaked in on Beth’s room and found her asleep. I made it to my room and fell on the bed and pasted out, with dreams of Amy in my head.

Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments