Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Night Part 2

"A continuation"

0
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
As you lead me to the bed, I smile happily knowing that you have a special plan for me. You release my hand and crawl your way in the middle the bed. You turn and face me. As your hand extends up to me, I look down and see all the beauty that is you. I kneel on the end on the bed as I take your hand into my own.

You pull me towards yourself. Your eyes full of lust and need, you lean in to me and slowly start to kiss up my neck towards my lips. I press you back into the bed kissing you deep and hard as you press your body up into mine.

Your arms wrap almost instinctively around my neck as your hips rock and grind into me. I break our kiss and hear the soft moan from your lips. As your hands come back around, you place them on my shoulders. I look quizzically into your eyes as you push me over and crawl atop me straddling my hips.

I reach up and hold you by your hips. You gently place your hands on mine and start to grind against me. Another low moan echoes softly through our room. I growl ever softly knowing how much you like it. Your eyes are closed and you rock faster moaning and gasping. Your hand move from mine as you start to squeeze and kneed your breast.

I start to get a bit frustrated. I try to lift up off my lap, but you lock your knees to my hips preventing it. My cock throbbing, rock hard, and wanting to be freed from the confines of my boxers. You lean forward and teasingly lick at my lip. I run my hands up your sides rubbing and teasing. You coo softly as my fingers tease and kneed at your bare flesh. You reach up and press my hand above my head as you kiss you me softly and nibble at my lip.

My hips rock gently as I attempt to kiss you back. Your hands wrap tightly around my wrists as our hips settle into a steady rhythm. I smile and lean forward and nibble at your neck. You pull away smiling evilly and slowly move from on top of me. I try to follow not realizing you had handcuffed me to the headboard.

You smile more as you slowly push my boxers off of me. You straddle my chest facing away from me. Your breasts parted perfectly and rubbing both sides of my cock. I groan loudly. You move slowly back up leaving my boxers bunched at my feet. Your breasts rub my cock teasingly, your lips lightly kissing up my thighs. I look down and see your wet dripping pussy just mere inches from my face.

You lean back running your tongue up the underside of my shaft; my tongue instinctively reaches out and runs up your lips. We both release a moan. You pull forward away from me and tell me “No!” I growl as you slowly start to tease my already excited cock.

This is more like torture than pleasure, the way you tease me, slowly licking and kissing my cock.

JulietaRodas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaRodas

I fight against my restraints. You look back at me and shake your ass knowing it is just out of reach. Your hand cradles and gently strokes, your lips kissing the tip ever so gently. A loud groan is released as I fight my restraints. I hear a faint giggle as you lick and softly suck the head of my cock into your waiting mouth. I moan as you slowly stroke me while you take a bit more.

I look up seeing the juices run down your thighs. I see how excited you are getting as you continue to slowly torture me. I groan more wanting more. I free your moan on my shaft as you have completely taken me into your mouth and throat. “Baby that feels great,” I say softly as you start bobbing up and down. You work you hand into the mix, stroking and sucking me.

You start to suck harder, your grip getting a bit firmer as you slowly bring me closer to my end. My body starts to tense. I pull hard at the handcuffs wishing for freedom as you pull back leaving me teetering on the edge.

You move so that you are facing me. Bending down and kissing my chest I fight and pull hard at the cuffs till a loud cracking sound across the room. Before your surprise wears off I envelop my arms around you and lock you in me hold.

You are shocked as I roll us over and kiss you with all the passion I can muster. The shear look you have is nothing but awe as I hold you tight and move your body to my will.

I lay you out upon the bed and move myself so my throbbing cock is pressed tightly to your overheated and dripping pussy. You let out a howl of pleasure as I rock and move my full length up and down. You relent control to your lover to see what his plan is.

I slowly pull back and press the head of my engorged and pulsing cock into you. Your moan approach screams as I push further in to you. The walls contract as you have a powerful orgasm.

I feel you press your face into my shoulder as I rock my hips and press harder pushing all the way to the hilt. Your screams echo through my body I fuck you slow and hard through your orgasm and feel you cunt tighten even more around me. The rapid squeezing and releasing my I feel around my cock lets me know that you are not having just one, but multiple orgasms. Your nails run the length of my shoulders and back as I move faster, thrusting and rolling my hips to bring you the most pleasure I can ensure.

I slow my pace letting your orgasm subside. Slowly and gently I roll us till you are on top of me panting trying hard to catch your breath.

To be concluded...

Published 
Written by MrSymian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors