Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Internet Lover

"My first encounter with the woman i became engaged to"

0
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
975 words 975 words
Having been divorced for almost a year now, living with my 11-year-old son, and having lived in a sexless marriage for the past 6 years, I was ready for romance, but coming up short. So, like many others, I was on the internet, looking for love in all the wrong chat rooms.

One day I ran into a woman from the UK who I felt a strong bond to, for some reason, and began to chat with her. She seemed to take to me as well, and we got close over the next 2 weeks. As a gesture, I sent her some virtual roses one day, and she actually cried, as her ex-boyfriend had never given her flowers.

Two weeks later she actually sent me a lovely floral arrangement by wire, and I was quite impressed, never having gotten flowers from a woman before. Then she completely shocked me.

By the time we had only known one another 4 weeks, she had a plane ticket to come visit. She planned on staying with my son and I for a month, never having known me before one month earlier. With all the crazies online, I was amazed at her boldness, and a bit worried about my own safety, to tell the truth.

When her plane landed at the airport, my son and I were running around between the international gates, trying to figure out where she would come out, only having a small picture she had sent to go on. She called my cell and told me where she was, as I turned a corner and saw a woman with her back to me, and I knew it had to be her. She turned around, smiled and melted in my arms.

After we got home, had dinner and got my son to bed We began to talk a bit and then kiss, and get romantic in my bedroom. I was excited, as she was prettier than her picture had shown, and it had been a long time since I had a woman in my arms.

Our clothes seemed to melt off and we found ourselves entangled on the bed, skin to skin, kissing and caressing one another fervently. Our mouths greedily seeking one another as our hands began to explore our bodies, making her nipples as hard as diamonds, and my cock as hard as it's ever been before.

Her pierced nipples were an absolute turn on, having never had a woman with piercings before. They felt amazing on my tongue as I gently took one in my mouth caressing it with my tongue and lips as she gasped and cradled my head. My arm was between her legs and caressing her ass, feeling her bald moist pussy lips on my forearm. As my tongue began to gently twist the barbell piercing one nipple she moaned deeply and whispered, "Careful, you'll make me cum too quickly that way."

It was amazing to have this woman, whose British accent was such a turn on, who looked so sexy, and felt so soft and smooth and hot in my arms.

CherylSunset
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherylSunset

Every word from her mouth was a delightful sound, the way she said "jumpah" for shirt and "mo-bile" for cell phone. I was so hard and excited I was afraid I might cum too soon.

As I slid my hand up to cup her soft moist puffy pussy, she gasped as my finger slid along her soaked slit. Slowly opening her lips as it slid up to gently cares her engorged clit, it elicited a deep moan. I was on the verge of erupting myself at the smell and feel of this lovely woman in my arms.

She pushed me back on the bed and took hold of my cock and began to gently lick the swollen head, tiny little licks all around the outer edge, then engulfing it completely to the balls as I erupted in her throat. "I knew you were about to cum", she said, "...and I didn't want to waste any."

"Well," I said, "it's not like we are in a hurry, but I'm sure we can think of lots of different things to do over the next month, over and over and over," laughing as I gathered her in my arms again. 

I kissed her deeply and slid my lips down her throat to her sweet nipples, teasing first one, then the other, as my hand caressed her sides and tummy, working their way down to her hips and soft wet shaved pussy. Kissing slowly down her body till I was licking just above her sweet clit and pussy, teasing us both, wanting to plunge into it greedily, to savor the sweet juices dripping out of her beautiful sweet pink hole.

Spreading her legs open wide, I admired the beauty of her ass and pussy and engorged clit as my hot breath teased her and the very tip of my tongue lightly grazed strategic areas, making her whimper in anticipation, driving me mad with her smell and taste. I swirled around her clit wit my tongue and drove it deep into her sweet hole delighting in the taste and heat and texture of her sweet vaginal walls when suddenly she erupted in an orgasm, and began to spurt like a super soaker squirt gun! It was awesome as I'd never had anyone like this before. I drank it in savoring every drop. She screamed and shivered and spurted over and over and over, my face and the bed were soaked, I was astounded at the sheer volume, and so incredibly happy at the surprise of it all.

"That was incredible! I always thought that squirting was an urban myth or something faked in pornos or peeing. Why didn't you tell me you squirt?"

"Well," she said, snuggling into my shoulder with a smile, "you never asked."

Published 
Written by Kosh05
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors