Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girl Gina, Chapter 2

""Daddy" shows his girl how much he missed her!"

20
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"My apologies for being late with this chapter, but that old thing called Life had to butt in and distract me! So I hope you enjoy this chapter, even if it is a tad overdue! :)"

"DAADDEEE!!" She screamed as my mouth fastened to her slit and my tongue slipped into its wet pink depths, "Oh fuck yes! Ohhh... fuck, fuck, fuck!" 

Gina instinctively grabbed the sides of my head, trying to pull me deeper into her pussy. I brushed her hands away and she moved them to the sides grabbing at the bedsheets as I feasted on her sweet juicy peach. Gina was going mad as I ate her, swinging her head back and forth, her brunette hair flying wildly.

She couldn't clamp her legs together because I was between them. She couldn't raise them or move back because my arms pinned her to the bed, and I had already shown her that using her hands was not accepted. She had no choice but to lie there and endure whatever I was going to do to her. 

I wasn't going to be easy on her, either. I was going to test her... push her... and make her work for her orgasms. That's what she would want me to do and that's what I wanted to do as well.

Gina might not think so while she is being tested–while she is begging and pleading and promising me anything just for me to let her cum and end her torment–but she really does love for me to drive her to the brink.

That way she can show me her unwavering and unquestionable devotion and service to me. She would be hurt if I didn't make her (let her) show me just how deep her affection and allegiance runs.

And I make sure each time I test her, each time I take her further and deeper into her submission, that she is well-rewarded. Gina is my girl and I want to always know that. And know that I know it as well. I never go to work without telling her and I never go to sleep without confirming it either.

As I knelt there devouring my Gina delicious pussy, I watched her writhing and twisting, her moans, and her whimpers. Gina was certainly enjoying herself, but I had some ideas to increase her pleasure. I had learned a technique that I used while eating her, of slipping my middle two fingers, palm up, under my chin and into her pussy.

Then I curled those fingers up to rub her g-spot while my tongue licked at her slit or moved up to lick her clit. My outside fingers were used to keep her pussy spread open while I happily munched away. 

This technique of my tongue and my fingers always drove Gina wild and this time was no different. 

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Daddy Yes! Lick my little girl pussy! Oh, right there, Daddy! Please don't stop! Oh, my pussy is so wet for you, Daddy! Lick it all up, lick up all my sweet pussy juice. It's all yours, Daddy, all yours!" she moaned and cried as she twisted and struggled against my tormenting her. She squirmed under me and flailed her arms as her passion rose to crucial levels. 

I knew she was getting close–I could tell by the way she was squirming and by the words and sounds she was making. I knew my girl well enough by now to know when she has reached her peak and Gina was almost there.

I wanted to push her over the edge and give her the first of what would be many orgasms. So just when I thought she could see the peak of Mount Orgasm, I suddenly, and without warning, pulled my fingers from her pussy. At that same instant, I sucked hard on her clit, holding it in my mouth by biting gently just behind the bud.

Then I shoved my index finger as far into her tight ass as I could get it! Her asshole was already lubricated by the juices that had trickled down from her drooling pussy and my finger went in fairly easily. But the shock of my sudden move coupled with my sucking hard on her clit, caught her completely unprepared!

"OH-FUCK-DAADDEEE!" She screeched as she bucked upwards. But my weight on her thighs and hips prevented her from throwing me like a rodeo bronc. I moved my finger in and out of her asshole as she spewed out the abundant juices she always has when she cums. I have made her "squirt" many times before but this time was exceptional.

She must have been very horny before I got home, because her orgasm washed over her like a hurricane, completely taking her away to some far-off dreamland. She arched her back and tensed up like she'd been hit by a lightning bolt and I'm sure it felt like that to her as well. 

"Daddy, please wait! Please Daddy, no more! Oh, Daddy!" She cried out as I continued to finger fuck her ass even as she was pouring out her appreciation to me. She bucked and squirmed and writhed like a snake on a hot skillet until finally, out of sheer exhaustion (and not being able to catch her breath!), she collapsed back on the bed, panting and moaning in her delirium.

I let her lie there on the bed, getting her wind back while I got a few things out of the bottom drawer of our chest of drawers. We had designated the bottom drawer of our five drawer chest of drawers to be for our "toys".

We had started a small collection of different toys we liked to use to make our sex more fun and exciting. From time to time we would go toy shopping, either online or, even more fun, to one of the local adult sex toy shops. There was one toy in there we'd bought recently but hadn't had much chance to use... our Hitachi Wand.

I had seen these things used in a lot of internet movie clips and they seemed to be quite effective in sending the girl into orbit. So when I saw one at Naughty By Nature, our local adult novelty shop, I decided to get it to see what all the fuss was about.

Along with the wand, I got out the wrist and ankle cuffs we had gotten a couple of years ago when we started playing with BDSM. Gina really liked being the Master's submissive, she said it fit right in with the way she felt anyway so it was an easy crossover for her. We had started playing BDSM games after watching a porn video I had rented one evening.

Gina watched a little bit of it and saw how the "Master" in the movie used the girl. The way he degraded and humiliated her, the things he made her do and did to her turned her on like I had not seen in a long time! That movie led to some very wild and exciting sex that night and we decide the next morning that we needed to play like that more often!

With the wand and cuffs and some rope I had brought with me from the garage, I set about securing my still recovering Gina. One of the things Gina liked when we played these games was being completely helpless and completely open.

She loved it when I would position her in some lewd and obscene position where she was spread wide open with all of her holes exposed and available and helpless to do anything but just take whatever I wanted to do to her.

The helplessness, she said, allowed her the freedom to be a total slut, since there wasn't anything she could do to stop it and anything that happened would not be her fault. I suppose there's a logic in that. All I know is that being tied down makes her an animal!

Because my beautiful wife wants always to please me in every way she can, she has kept herself in very good shape. Despite the fact that she had just recently passed that dreaded Three-O mark, she still had a body that any woman ten years her junior would kill for! Not only was she trim and toned with a stunning 36D-26-37 figure, but she was also about as flexible as a shoelace!

So when I moved her around to lay on the bed lengthwise and pulled her feet up over her head to tie them to the corners of the headboard, she had no problem with it. I tied both her ankles to the corners of the headboard and then tied her wrists down to either side of the bed. In this position her ass and pussy were readily available whichever hole I chose to visit. Her mouth I would visit at a later time.

With her now totally defenseless, exposed, and vulnerable, I plugged in the Wand and got ready to see what she thought of the toy. 

"Okay slut, we are going to see if the cost of this toy was worth it. If this thing really works as it does in the movies, you'd better be prepared for several very hard orgasms!" I warned her.

By now Gina was back enough that she was lucid, however, she was still very aroused. My words didn't help that condition!

"Ohhh..." she shook in her bonds in anticipation of what was in store for her. I didn't keep her waiting long.

With a click on the switch, the machine came to life. It was louder than most vibrators, but that was because it was considerably more powerful than any vibrator I had ever seen. I could feel it through the handle as I moved it closer to her. I started by running the buzzing head around her tits right on the edge of her areolas. I let her feel the vibrations and the power of this amazing machine  

"Oooh, Daddy that feels nice," she cooed as I circled her areola slowly. I ran a circle around first one, then the other. Then I began a slow spiraling trail around her areola inward until I had almost reached her nipple. I grinned when I looked up to see Gina biting her bottom lip waiting for the buzzing to reach her highly sensitive nipple.

"I'll bet this would feel really nice on that hard little nipple, don't you think? Want to see how your little friend there likes this?" I asked her. A little whimper escaped her lips in reply and I circled her nipple and areola as she arched her back, thrusting her tits higher as best she could, given her position.

"Yes, they like that don't they, my little slut. Looks like we have a new friend here!"

"Yesss... oh, Daddy, I love this..."

"Now that we've got those nipples nice and hard and standing tall, I wonder what Miss Kitty would think of a visit from our friend?" I said, leaving her tits behind and starting a long meandering trail south with the Wand. I could tell she was getting more excited and a little apprehensive–she had felt what it did to her nipples, but what would happen when those vibes reached her pussy!

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

I went down her stomach until I crossed her imaginary bikini line then, just as she sucked in a breath and prepared for what was to come, I circled her pussy and went down the inside of one thigh. 

I heard her groan in disappointment as I evaded where she wanted me to go and spent a few moments going up and down the insides of her legs, getting aggravatingly close but not touching her private area. She whimpered and I could tell the frustration was getting to her. I could smell her sex as she got wetter and hotter squirming as much as she could to get me to touch her with the vibe in the right places.

Gina's pussy was drooling now, and I could plainly see the wetness trickling out of her and running down the crack of her ass. She was ready.

"Does Kitty want to play with the new toy?" I asked.

"Please! Please, Daddy, touch my kitty! Touch my kitty with the vibrator please!" she pleaded, thrusting her ass in the air for emphasis. 

I knew that she had never experienced anything with the power and potential that this vibrator had. But I also knew that she would not be satisfied until she had. So with one hand, I held her pussy lips wide apart and with the other, I brought the vibrator closer.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. But my question not only affirmed it but also served to tease her just a bit more and raise her anxiety a notch.

"Yes, Daddy! Please PLEASE touch my pussy with that thing! Shove it deep in my–OHHH, FUCK!" She screamed as I did indeed shove that buzzing round head firmly against her pussy opening. I didn't push it into her, not yet at least, but I did make sure it was seated against her vaginal opening well.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Daddy! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said as her ass began to dance around and she shook and squirmed in her bonds.

I held the wand against her pussy for a good ten seconds or so, letting her get a good sampling of what it was capable of before pulling away.

"Oh wow, that thing is strong!" she panted as she lay there still quivering from her brief, but intense introduction.

"It does seem to get your attention," I said. "But we aren't done quite yet!" As soon as the words left my mouth, I pushed the device back in place between the lips of her pussy and seated at her opening again. And instantly she went back into her frantic ass dance. 

"Aaahh yeah, Push it deep to my fucking pussy!  Oh yesss! Oh my God! Oh FFFUCK!" She cried as I pushed the device to her drooling cunt. I twisted the device to the right and left as it buzzed away to add to the sensation.

This time I didn't pull away... I wanted to see how much of this she could take before she came. And she lasted a bit over a minute before I saw her eyes widen and a great shudder run through her.

"OHMYGOD! I'M CUUMMINNGGG!!" she screamed out as I saw the juices spew out from around the white vibrating head. I pulled back and she squirted like a firehose! Had she not been tied down, I think she would have hit the ceiling with her thrashing and bucking. As it was, she strained against the ropes in her throes until I wondered how the bed held together!

When the waterworks had stopped, she, the bed, and I were all drenched with her sweet juice. In the position that I had her in, with her feet tied to the headboard over her head and bent in half, she would spew her juices out at me but also get her just as wet. 

So while she lay there panting in a wet spot of her own making, I quickly shed my wet clothes. Then I came right back to bed to continue our fun. But I changed tactics a bit this time. Taking the wand and placing the head in my palm, I shoved two fingers up into her cunt and pushed the ball against her clit this time. As I finger fucked her rapidly, the ball buzzed maniacally against her sensitive swollen clit.

With her second orgasm, she had become hyper-sensitive to any stimulation so I knew it wouldn't take long for her to get back to watering the bed.

"Ohhh, FUCK! Oh my god, that's gonna make me fucking cum! that's gonna make me fucking cum! Fuck. Oh, fuck!" She said only moments before she proved herself right. Once again she spewed out her juices, adding to the soaked sheets and getting us wet all over again. 

I gave her two more strong orgasms in a similar manner, each one right after she had stopped cumming so her sensitivity was at its height. By the time I was finished, she was a wet, hot quivering mess!

The four massive orgasms she'd had left her weak in both body and mind. I didn't need the ropes any longer, she wasn't capable of resisting even if she wanted to. Besides, I had other plans for my beautiful slut wife! So I untied her and let her legs down onto the bed. I put the wand aside, not sure if I would want to use it again or not. 

Once she was untied, I moved her around sideways on the bed then pulled her to me by the wrists until her head eased over the edge of the mattress. When she felt her head drop, she knew what I was up to. I was going to facefuck my little slut!

Gina has always been eager to please me in whatever way she can. She considers herself pretty good at oral pleasures (although I would give her much higher marks than just pretty good!) and always gives it her best. She knows how much I like having my cock sucked, so she takes every opportunity she can to practice and keep on top of her game. 

"Okay, my little slut, here's what's going to happen," I said holding her head up by her soft brunette hair so she could see my face. "I'm going to play with these lovely tits of yours while I fuck your tight throat. 

Ohhh, God..." she moaned at the idea of swallowing my cock. And playing with her aching nipples made it even better!

To show her I meant business, I let go of her hair and reached down with both hands, grabbing and squeezing her 36C tits with my strong hands. Gina had always marveled at my grip, I was her go-to guy when it came to opening stuck jars or whatever and she loved it when I playfully held her wrists as she pretended to struggle to get free. Now those same hands were digging into her soft creamy tits.

Gina's tits had always been an amazing hotspot for her. But until now, they had never been mauled and abused quite this hard before. Despite the mild pain, however, she liked the feeling. She liked my hands on her and trusted that I wouldn't hurt her.

Gina moaned as an electric tingling sensation ran from her tits straight to her pussy as I pinched her hard fat erect nipples. She arched her back, thrusting her tits higher, letting me know she liked everything I was doing. She whimpered softly... no one had ever pinched her nipples this hard.

Suddenly, I released my grip on one nipple, drawing it back, and brought the hand back down in a hard smack to her tit. 

The sound of the smack and her resultant gasp filled the room, followed by the sound of a second slap to her other tit. Gina moaned loudly as her tits burned. The noises of the slaps and the stinging in her tits gave her a strange feeling of anticipation and her pussy gushed. 

Standing there in front of her, Gina stared up longingly at the hard cock hovering over her face. She licked her lips as she waited eagerly to feel the hard shaft in her mouth, going deeper down into her throat. Gina had been practicing her deepthroating skills on one of the dildos she had bought. When we first met she didn't know anything about deepthroating – she barely could give a passable blowjob.

But I encouraged her nonetheless and she got better. Then she wanted to learn how to deepthroat like the porn queens on the videos we watched.  So one day while on one of our toy shopping trips, she had found a dildo that was close to my same measurements and it also had a convenient suction cup base so it could be used almost anywhere. Since then she had gotten to where she could take me down her throat fairly easily and she enjoyed pleasuring me in this way.

I slapped my hard cock against Gina's cheek, and across her sweet lips. She could tell how hard it was. She could feel the stiffness. She also knew how big it was. She always told me how she liked the way it filled her little pussy and stretched her so wide. She said she loved it deep in her pussy, opening her up and fucking her until she couldn't take any more. 

"This is one of my favorite positions for you, my dirty little slut," I told her. "Me standing, with my sweet fuckslut lying down, and her hot, wet mouth ready and available for my use."

"Yes, Daddy, use my little girl mouth for your pleasure! Fuck my mouth and shove that big Daddy cock all the way down my throat! I want to be a good cocksucker for you, Daddy! Please!" She cried.

Gina tilted her head back as I held her face gently. I stepped forward an inch or so and she knew I was positioning myself to fuck her mouth. This wasn't the first time we had been here like this. She was still learning to control her breathing and keep me down her throat longer. She was ready to give it a try and see how she did. If she couldn't, she knew that a tap of her hand on my leg would always end it. 

"Okay slut remember what we have talked about. Remember what I want from you. You are my slut, my whore. I want to see a whore's blowjob here," I said in an authoritative voice.

"Yes, Daddy I will do my best," she said. Then she opened her mouth for me.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments