Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Shy Little Fling: Part Two

0
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Her chest heaved as she gasped in great lungfuls of air. The sweat beading on her cleavage belied the exertion she was being put through and she looked at me with longing in her eyes in the brief respite. Alison lay on her back on my desk. Her shirt was open and her bra pushed up, revealing two impeccably round and firm orbs topped with perfect pink nipples. 

Her jacket was hanging loosely off the edge of my desk, removed and discarded in my urgency to have her. Her trousers and red lace French underwear were balled around her left ankle, her right leg wrapped around my naked waist. My hand was on her inner thigh, gripping a handful of her soft white flesh. 

I teased my cock, slick with her own juice, between the swollen lips of her pussy. I slid my entire length against her quim, from the tip of my throbbing cock to the base of my shaft.

'Please, Sir; I need it back inside me...' she panted, her voice barely a whisper. 

My eyes met hers and I smirked, the heady feeling of power sweeping over me, making my engorged cock even harder. I reached out and gripped her left breast, barely fitting half of it in my hand.

'Please...'

I slid deep into her again and her body reacted immediately. I felt her leg quiver as she struggled to keep it wrapped around me and her back arched, thrusting her hips down onto my length. She reached above her head to grip the table edge and steady herself. 

I followed the line of her body with my longing gaze. Her eyes were closed now, her thoughts lost in the carnal pleasure she was receiving. My eyes trailed up to my office door. It was open.

In the doorway stood Karl. He was wearing the same clothes I had last seen him in and he stood with his arms folded, watching the spectacle with a beaming smile. I didn't care and neither did Alison. Both lost in each other, all that mattered right now was the feel of her hot, quivering pussy as she worked to clench it around my thrusting cock.

I was so close to cumming. I looked up again and Karl was still stood there. He tilted his head. 'Evenin', Boss...'

I woke up abruptly when my wife's elbow found my back as she tossed in her sleep. It took me a few seconds to come to my senses and when I did I was vaguely aware of the slick feeling on the tip of my penis. I reached down my body and found I was still hard and the minimal amount of fluid meant I must have been woken before my dream had reached its conclusion.

Memory of my dream fading rapidly, I looked over my shoulder in disgruntled anger at my wife as she slept. Danni was twice Alison's age and had been a stunner when we both were young. Don't get me wrong my money and her care-free lifestyle had gone a long way to keeping her looks and figure. But sleeping with the same woman for twenty years takes its toll on any man.

In the gloom I could just make out her long brown hair as it tumbled over her face. As was usual she was sleeping on her front, her arms folded beneath the pillow her head rested on. She slept soundly.

My anger was ill-founded, obviously. She had not meant to wake me from my fantasy (one which would soon be a reality anyway). Still, I couldn't help but love her a little less in that moment.

How long I lay there on my back I don't know, but my arousement stubbornly remained and made sleep a distant possibility.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

I cast a side-long glance at Danni as she slept peacefully and a smirk crossed my lips. Here in the dark she could be Alison. True, she was slimmer and much older, but any man who tells you he cannot turn one woman into another in his mind is lying.

I slowly and gently rolled onto my front, not wanting to disturb her quite yet, and began to slide my body on top of her own. My nose and lips nuzzled the base of her neck and she stirred slightly. My hands wandered down her flanks and over her hips. Danni knew my eyes wandered to other women. It was the reason she kept in such good shape.

But right now it wasn't Danni I wanted. I held my torso aloft over her, the shaft of my solid cock resting between the cheeks of her ass as my hand slid up her rear to cup the back of her neck. My other hand caressed up her thigh towards her sleeping pussy.

As my fingers found familiar ground, Danni began to squirm under me. My index and middle finger parted the soft lips and I began to massage her clit slowly. Danni turned her head groggily, "Babe...?"

I hushed her. I didn't want to be aware that it was my wife below me. My thoughts were fixed on my new young recruit. Alison wouldn't have spoken at that moment; she would have lain there and allowed me to use her body.

Danni turned her head back into her pillow, her soft moan muffled as she pushed her ass up for me, her hips gyrating slowly around my fingers. She always got wet so quickly.

My hand remained on the back of her neck, pushing her face into the pillow as I guided the tip of my cock to her moist folds. Slowly, inch by inch, I eased my girth into her. Danni's body tightened and my grip on her became more forceful when I was as deep into her as I could go.

I stayed there for a moment, imagining it was Alison's sweet young pussy I was deep inside, imagining her silky warmth enveloping me. My spare hand went to my wife's ass and I gripped it tightly as I began to pump into her.

I didn't care to wait; right now I needed to cum. I had been roused from my dream at the point of ecstasy and so knew I would not last long.

I hammered into my wife's waiting pussy, her body shaking with every hard thrust. Each time the base of my cock met her ass, she whimpered a little into her pillow, and the faint slap it made spurred me on.

I was grunting now, my heavy breathing and ragged noises beating a steady rhythm with my hips and the muffled groans of my wife as she bore the full brunt of my lust. For a brief moment I considered withdrawing and forcing my cock into her ass; the thought of violating Alison's no doubt tight, virginal rectum caused my body to bolt.

I groaned as my scrotum tightened and a wave of pleasure ran through my body. My cock pulsed and Danni lay motionless beneath me. She knew how I liked to cum, the feeling of dominance that often pushed me over the edge.

My body fell on top of hers, my strength spent and my breathing heavy, I was aware of my heart thudding in my chest. Danni turned her head to speak to me but again I hushed her. In my mind it was still Alison lying beneath me. and Alison wouldn't have spoken...
Published 
Written by Ven1105
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors