Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Skout Lover

"My online lover and neighbor terrorize my pussy"

3
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
As my head was hanging out the window I was taking in the fresh winter air to keep from screaming. As he continued to pound into my wet pussy, I was trying to hold on to the window frame for leverage while my 46DD breasts were dangling on the window ledge.

“Oh, shitt! Fuck me baby!” He begins to stroke faster while holding on to my hips. I feel his balls bouncing back and forth on my clit and it’s driving me crazy. I turn back to look at him looking at me and see sweat dripping off his face with a mischievous grin.

He asks, “You love my dick?”

I turn back to the window smiling, refusing to answer.

“ANSWER ME!!” he yells. Getting frustrated with me not answering, he grabs my hips tighter, begins to stroke faster and pound my pussy harder.

I can’t take it anymore… “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…YYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I LOVE YOUR DICK!!!! With that being said he smacks my ass and slows his strokes. With my head hanging out the window I feel the cool air on my face. Sweat is pouring down my face and dripping down to my eyes. As he slows his strokes I reach for a nearby towel to wipe my face. Just as I attempt to wipe my face he snatches the towel out my hands.

“What the fuck are you doin’?!” I say with a perplexed look on my face.

He looks at me happily as he speeds up his strokes. “What the fuck are you doin’ woman? You don’t wipe my sweat while I’m fuckin’ my pussy? Are you crazy?

I look at him, getting turned on by how he’s talking to me, I lick my lips and say, “I’m sorry”.

“No you’re not…but you will be”, he says.

He slants his position and I feel all 9 inches of his dick bangin’ the hell outta my walls. I begin screaming for bloody murder and squirting juices on his dick. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“That’s right, scream for me baby.”

“OH SHIT! OH FUCK! I FEEL YOU BABY! I FEEL YOU!

“Say my name baby.”

“Mel.”

“SAY IT LOUDER”, he yells.

“MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL”, I scream.

Mel Jordan is his name. He’s 5”10 and looks like Rick Ross with a full shaped up beard and a sexy smile. He has pearly white teeth and the softest lips I ever tasted. They feel like 2 giant marshmallows, ugh. I get wet just thinking’ about them things. Anyways, Mel and I met through an Android dating application Skout. We started chattin’ and that last for about three weeks. Than before I knew it we were trying to hook up. He chose tonight to come over my house since he had a sitter for his daughter. When he came over I was still completing our dinner. We had broiled flounder, collard greens, baked macaroni and cheese, and homemade cornbread. It was sweet. We had a candlelit picnic dinner on the living room floor while watching Gone with the Wind, the perfect date movie.

sadrabigass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadrabigass



After we cleaned our plates and straightened up, we had dessert. Dessert consisted of homemade whipped cream, honey, chocolate syrup and fresh berries. With all the heightened sexual tension, it wasn’t long before we were in the bed room with clothes off, going at it like two caged animals. We got the bedroom so hot after 2 hours that I had to go open a window. As I went to go open the window, Mel roughly bent me over the ledge and shoved his dick in me from behind so forcefully, that I accidentally punched the screen out my window. Next thing, I know my head is outside the window feeling the cold air against my face as I get pleasured from behind.

As he continues to tear my walls apart, I look up and see my neighbor standing in front of me….dick in hand and fully erect. His eyes were locked on me while he was rubbing his dick. I’m such a freak that I was looking at him hungrily and licking my lips. I begin moaning as Mel pounds me a little harder.

My neighbors name is Aaron; he is 6’0 tall, slender, brown skinned, soft lips and all the maturity of a 21 year old. We continue to lock eyes as he walks closer to be rubbing his full 11½ inch thick dick. His dick looks so lovely that I was thinking of all the nasty things I wanted to do. I wanted to suck and lick that dick. I wanted it to pound my pussy and violate my virgin ass. I want to sit on it and do hula hoops on his dick until I cum. I want to-

“Hey, Krys? Seems like we have an audience”, Mel says.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mel noticing Aaron outside the window now in front of my face. Mel begins to pound my pussy harder and I begin to moan loudly in pleasure.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Uuuuuggghhh, shitt…FUUUUCCCKKKK!!! Damn Baby!

Before I could say anything else, Aaron drops to his knees and shoves his long, thick dick in my mouth. He grabs my braids and begins to fuck my mouth. I begin to think what pleasure. A dick violating my mouth, a dick terrorizing my pussy and it begins to be a simultaneous fuck. I’ve never felt such pleasure. My pussy is dripping wet as well as my mouth. I’m getting’ it so hard that I feel myself reaching the edge. I try to scream but Aaron stifles my cries. My muscles begin to hug Mel's dick and he strokes faster. Aaron fucks my mouth faster. Mel all of sudden pulls out and rubs my clit like fire and puts two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass. He stroking in and out so hard and so fast. Aaron is stroking my mouth like a machine. Before I know it I explode all over Mel’s hands and Aaron explodes in my mouth. His cum tastes salty and sweet going down my throat like a milkshake. I was so exhausted. I thought I was going to have time to rest but Mel and Aaron seem to have other plans.

TO BE CONTINUED……….

Published 
Written by KLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments