Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Work Slut

"My seduction of an employee"

8
4 Comments 4
23.7k Views 23.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It all started when we were working on the road together.  Julie was a new employee, just learning the ropes of the newspaper business.  I was to be her mentor, having been in the business for about 12 years. 

I guess I should set the scene first.  Julie is very young, only 21 years old.  This was her first job right out of college.  Blessed with a smile that can light up a room and beautiful shoulder length blonde hair, she is what we call in the newspaper business a "sex-seller."  What I mean is that she has the ability to make people say yes by just flirting.  Nice advantage to have huh?  Anyway, she is put togehter pretty well too...  I mean, she's no Playboy model, but she definitely can make guys notice.  Great little perky tits, a butt like Jennifer Lopez and legs that make a perfect ass of themselves.

We has been making sales calls all day in our rural community in northern West Virginia.  Julie was a little discouraged, as it had been a steady diet of "Thanks but no thanks" all day.  On our way back to the office, which was about and hour form where we were working that day, it was obvious that Julie was struggling.  I decided it was time to talk about anything but work.

With nothing evil on  my mind at all, I asked her what was going on in her life.  I knew that she was in a relationship, but office gossip had it that it was rocky at best.  I was hoping that she would say that things were better and that would give her something positive to focus on after a hard day.  She replied in just the opposite...  "Kevin and I were planning a little get away this weekend, but it looks like that isn't going to happen," was her answer.  When I asked what happened, she said that she hadn't seen him lately and thought he might have found somebody new.  "Well, he doesn't deserve you if he's out catting around," I said.

I was floored by the next statement though.  Instead of saying thanks, she said, "Oh that's OK, I think I found someone else too." 

"Really?  That's great!  Do I know him?  Is it someone from work?"

She smiled a little, and said, "You know him, but I'm not telling you who it is because he's older and works at the paper."  Now my newspaperman insticts took over and I was mentally running through the list of guys at work.  Older to someone her age could mean 26 or 27.

"OK" I said, and left it at that.  I really didn't know her that well and didn't want to become that nosy old man from work. 

I could sense that she wanted to tell me more, so I asked her if there was something else she wanted to talk about.  She hemmed and hawwed for a few seconds, and finally said, "If I tell you who it is will you promise not to make fun of me or tell anyone?"  I assured her that a reporter never reveals his sources.  She said "OK, but I have to stop and use the bathroom.  Is that park up ahead open during the week?"  The state has park and hike locations all over, and many of the trail heads have restrooms, and I happened to know that one was open because I had just stopped there the week before.

We pulled over and she jumped out, smiling and saying she would be right back.  As I watched her swish her cute little ass towards the bathroon, I thought whoever the guy was, he was one lucky fella.  I turned the radio on and got ready to wait.  All women take forever in the bathroom right?  Five minutes turned to ten, and suddenly I was woried.  Should I get out and see if she is OK?  Just as I opened the door, she came out of the bathroom.

The first thing I noticed was that she didn't have the pantyhose on that she was wearing before.  Again, I worried, thinking she had been sick, or maybe it was a runner and she felt she should take them off.  Her tanned skin glistened in the sun, and I had to look away as I caught myself staring, and I think she caught me doing it.  I certainly didn't seem to bother her though, as she smiled her million watt smile coming back to the car.

I looked as she was getting into my SUV, and noticed a small tattoo of a sunshine on the inside of her thigh.  I have to admit, I was thinking unpure thoughts at that moment, and must have let my stare linger on that little sunshine a bit too long, because she said, "See something you like Pete?"  I almost choked on my answer...  I had gotten caught, but the thing was she seemed to be enjoying it.  "Sorry, but I noticed you weren't wearing pantyhose any more.  Did you snag them?" I asked trying to switch the subject.

"Uh-huh.  I hope you don't mind.  I know it's not professional, but I caught them on a screw in the bathroom and they tore all the way up."  As if reading my mind, she pointed to a spot on her inner right thigh, right were the tat resides.  I felt my pulse jump, and thought to myself.. SLOW DOWN BIG BOY, SHE'S ONLY 21, AND YOU'RE ???  OLD!!!

As we pulled out to head back toward the office, she said she was ready to tell me who the lucky office guy was.  I felt a little jealous, because that guy was one lucky bastard.  I said, "OK, spill it.  Who is Mr. Lucky in the office?"  She turned bright red and blurted out...  "Pete, it's you!"  I almost crashed right there, but managed to keep the vehicle on the road.  "Me?  Very funny Julie.  If you don't want to tell me that's fine, but don't be like that.  I was just trying to help get your mind off of a tough day."

"Oh, I assure you I'm not kidding Pete.  I love older guys, and I think you and I could have some fun together.  I'm sure you noticed the way I pay extra close attention when you are talking.  I just love the sound of you voice."  Well, you could have knowed me over with a feather at that point, but it only got better.  She said, in a totally differnt tone from any I had ever heard her use before, "Pull over at the next logging road and I'll show you how much fun we could have."

As if the SUV had a mind of it's own, I pulled over and slowed as we got deeper into the woods.  I stopped and put the car in park, and before I could get it shut off, she was on me.  She smelled like lilacs and sunshine, and her hair was as soft as her lips were moist.  After a long kiss, she broke away and said, "I want to taste your cock!"  The morality of it never entered my mind, and I immediately started unbucling my belt.  Again, before I could even finish, she had her hands in my boxers, pulling my now wide awake cock from my pants.

Her lips found the end of my cock, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  This girl was a pro, and knew how to suck dick.  I swear she was humming a Tom Petty song along with the radio as she was taking my whole cock in her mouth.  Not to leave her unattended to, I reached my right hand around her cack and started to rub her ass cheeks.  Her skin was like velvet, and felt like it was on fire.  I slowly edged my fingers towards her pussy, and was shocked to feel her panties were soaked.  She disengaged from my cock long enough to say, "I took so long in the bathroon because I was in there getting myself off.  I came twice thinking about seducing you, and so far it has been worth it."  With that she went back to sucking my throbbing cock.

I slid her panties out of the way, and for the first time touched her bare pussy lips.  They were shaved bare, and were dripping wet.  She wasn't kidding about getting herself off, because her clit was already hard and sticking through the top of her lips.  I touched just the end of it, and I thought she was going to bite my dick off.  She actually jumped when my finger hit the top of her love button.  "UMMMMMMM", was her only reply, but I knew this was going to be fun.

I slowly spread her lips apart, and slid a finger into that soaking wet hole.

NashLowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NashLowell

Obviously no virgin, there was more room, so in another went, and then another.  The pace and preasure of her sucking increased, to the point that I was ready to explode.  I grabbed her hair and pulled back, but she locked on tighter than a tick on a hound.  "No, cum in my mouth" she gargled.  What the hell, I thought as I continued pounding three fingers in and out of her now spasming pussy.

I hit the point of no retrun, and heard her gag, but that girl never let up once.  I shot load after load of cum at her tonsils and she drank it all like it was mother's milk.  That got me even hornier, but what happened next really did the trick.  She came just as she swallowed the last spurt from the bottom of my nuts.  Instead of the usual wilt, my cock got even harder!

She pulled off my dick finally, and with a smile and a lick of her lips looked my in the eyes and said, "Now it's time to ride."  I pushed my seat all the way back and pushed the streering wheel all the way forward, and she climbed on my lap like it was a carnival ride.  She positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy, and down she went. No easy start for her, she wante4d it all at once, and as deep as it would go.  Well, having cum only a minute before that I knew I was good for a while, so I leaned back and let her have at it.  She had pulled her shirt open and undone her bra so that her cute little tits were sticking out.  Her nipples were like rocks, and she grabbed my hands and told me to pinch them hard.  I started to do just that, and she just kept saying, "HARDER - HARDER." 

She wasn't just riding my cock, she was grinding on it so that her clit was rubbing against the bush over my cock.  Juice was dripping out of her like a fountain now, and I could start to feel my balls getting tighter as she was grinding me.  It was like having my cock on a velvet covered vise, contracting so tight I though she was going to pull it off.  Suddenly, she reached down behind her and grabbed my balls!  WOW!  I jumped a little off the seat, and when I did that I swear my cock went even deeper into her pussy.  It must be al the way into her stomach by now.

When I did that, I must have hit the majic spot, because she came with a scream and squirted all over my lap and seat.  About a second after that I shot the biggest load I have ever shot deep inside her.  I was spent, and I think she was too because she fell onto my chest, panting for breathe.

"That was better than I ever dreamed" she said.  "I hope that I didn't scare you, because I want to keep doing it if you do."  Like I was going to say no...  To cemet the deal, when she wriggled off my lap she caught the cum leaking out of her pussy in her had and licked it off her fingers.  "Damn" she said, "That's what I call a done deal."  We've been going at it since, and hopefully will for years to cum, errrrr, come

 

Published 
Written by cooljock953
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments