Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nap Time

"Hard day's work, cool shower, and waking up from a snooze on the couch..oh my!"

2
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
756 words 756 words
Today I was tired. I had been working all day on-line, writing technical documents, editing…and my eyes were burning.

I finally couldn’t work anymore. I undressed, and took a cool shower. Then, with only a towel around me, stretched out on the couch in the living room, and relaxed, enjoying the cool air of the ac unit. I was very tired, and fell soundly asleep, but only after glancing at my computer for any e-mails. I saw your letter and picture, and had decided to read it in a few minutes. Your face was the last thing I saw as I drifted off to sleep.

I don’t know how long I slept when the dream started…but I remember feeling warm hands massaging me. The towel was aside, and I could feel my cock hardening, as warm hands gently stroked and rubbed it. Then, I felt a new warmth, like oil or warm water on it. The stroking didn’t stop, just became softer feeling, like slippery, but hot and I became very hard.

I was struggling to wake up. I wanted to see, but was afraid if I did, it would be a dream.

My eyes peeked open, and I saw you sitting there. I never heard you come in, I was sleeping so soundly. You were completely naked, and I could see your nipples were aroused as you looked down at me, smiling, and rubbing. I reached up and gently touched and rubbed them,. You moaned softly, and your eyes half closed. My shaft became harder, hotter, and you rubbed harder as I touched, and rubbed your nipples and breasts.

I could not stop my hand, sliding under you as you sat next to me. I felt your wetness, felt you quiver a little, rubbing yourself forward and backward on my fingers under you. Moaning softly, you pushed down harder on my fingers as they began exploring and caressing. God I was hard, so hot, so very very swollen. Still you did not stop, now using two hands, rubbing the warm baby oil all over it. God this was so much heaven.

I was near to exploding. Then, you knelt up, and straddled over me. I could see the glistening wetness of your waiting pussy, as you held my throbbing cock against it.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

You began to slide down over it, your tightness wrapping around it, tight, but soft and slippery. The swollen head of my shaft popped inside you. "Ohhhhh," you moaned, and pushed down, taking me deeply inside you. The baby oil made it easy for you, and sooooooo hot for me.

Sitting still for just a moment, we pleasured in how deep I was in you, how incredibly hard and swollen you had made me, how I completely filled your tiny, tight womanhood. You could feel me throbbing inside you, and began to move, rocking forward and backward. Gently, slowly at first, but as your clit was rubbing my mound, you became hotter and hotter. My hands were at your breasts, fingers massaging your nipples. I began thrusting up against you, deeply pushing up into you. Moaning, gasping, you began pumping up and down, taking me deeper and deeper every time. You could feel the head of my cock, the ring around it stroking you deep inside.

"Oh god, oh god..ooohhhh god," you moaned, over and over. Faster we move, my throbbing cock swelling even more, driving deeper up inside you as you gasped and moaned. You juices were flowing freely down over my cock, my balls, my ass, and all over the couch. Suddenly, just as I cannot control myself any longer, my cock swells one last time. I felt your insides spasm, your legs tremble and you moan, almost a scream as you start to cum. I could control it any longer.

As your orgasm peaked, mine started, my hot cum shooting, pulsing up inside you. Gush after gush, hot, filling you. Your spasms and trembling, moaning and gasping, made my climax all the stronger. With so much hot cum up inside you, our mixed juices were a river flowing out of you. You collapsed onto my chest, our bodies still joined together, our orgasms leaving us both breathless.

Oh my god….such a great experience. Wow. We just laid there for awhile, our juices all over. We didn’t care.

Then, I really did wake up. I had cum all over me, soaked the towel, soaked me; and I had to go take another shower.

Published 
Written by xwavia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments