Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Babysitter

13
6 Comments 6
35.9k Views 35.9k
874 words 874 words
Famous Story
I used to babysit for my at-the-time boyfriend's sister at his mom's house, where he then was living. Sometimes when his niece was asleep, we would go to his room or the play room to fuck.

Anyway on to the story.

I got to work almost everyday at five AM and this day was no different. And almost always James was asleep when I get there, and so was the baby.

After my boyfriend's mother bid me goodbye, I sat down on the couch and watched TV until James woke up.

His bedroom door opened and he walked into the living room and sat on the couch, pulling me close to him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Can I find something on TV?" He asked.

"Sure I'm not really watching this anyways." I replied.

And as always he turned the TV to a hunting show. I rolled my eyes at him, he caught me and just grinned.

"So you gonna come meet me tonight?" I asked.

"No, baby, I can't. I gotta work till one tonight and I gotta help close," he replied.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there and pretended to pout.

And the next thing I know I'm sitting in his lap.

"But I have some time right now," he said.

"But the baby…"

"The baby is asleep and probably will be for awhile."

He started kissing me, rubbing my pussy through my jeans.

"Well?" he asked.

I just nodded my head and we both got up. He headed to the play room where he opened the closet door, kicking toys out of the way as he went. He got blankets from the closet and made a pallet on the floor, then went to get pillows.

"Well, get naked," he said.

I proceeded to take off my clothes, throwing everything in the floor, then laid down on the pallet. I watched him as he stripped and laid down. He pulled me close and kissed me and started playing with my clit with his thumb and fingering me with his index and middle finger.

I moaned against his lips. His mouth moved from my mouth to my neck and finally to my breast, taking one nipple in his mouth and swirling it around the hard tip, then moving on to the other, giving it the same treatment.

"I want you to suck my cock baby," he told me.

He laid on his back and I made my way down to his cock, planting kisses as I went. I took him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around before I took him further into my mouth.

LeilaBurn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeilaBurn



"Damn baby I love that thing you do with your tongue! It drives me crazy."

I sucked his cock for a few more minutes.

"Get on your hands and knees for me baby," he said.

I got down and spread my knees further apart the way I knew he loved it. He started rubbing my clit and fingering again me for a few minutes.

Then he got on his knees and moved his cock to my pussy lips and slid his cock in and I moaned. I always loved the way his cock felt inside me. He was the biggest, and by the far best, lover I ever had. Maybe it was because he was so big, or that he knew what he was doing, but to this day I still miss that cock.

He started thrusting hard and fast and it wasn't long till I felt my orgasm coming on, so I started moving my hips back to meet his thrusts.

My orgasm shot through me and my arms gave out making my ass go higher in the air. His cock hit my g-spot and I gasped and my legs were shaking and my breath came in hot short spurts.

He pulled out and flipped me over on my back, put his cock back to my pussy entrance and entered me with one thrust. He went slow at first, then sped up to short hard thrusts.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" I demanded.

He kept thrusting, looking in my eyes as his cock went in and out my pussy.

"Yeah, yeah like that baby!" I cried out.

I could tell he was getting close because he started moving his hips in a circular motion. And as he did that I could feel another orgasm coming on. I brought my hips to meet his thrusts, and with a moan I came, with him not far behind.

We laid there for a few minutes, wrapped in each others arms.

We both hear it at the same time and he lifts his head up.

"The baby's awake," he said.

"Yeah, I heard."

We got up and got dressed quickly. He took the blankets and folded them back up and put them in the closet, then walked over to me and gave me a kiss and slapped me on the ass.

"You better hurry up, she'll start screaming here in a minute."

I kissed him back.

"I know, I'm going," I replied. And left the room.

That wasn't the first time or the last time. Hope you enjoyed reading. I know I sure enjoyed the experience.
Published 
Written by Naughtybadgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments