Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Nurse Ch 5

"Was it better than a man? Mmm, yeah, she said, knowing what Elaine wanted to hear."

7
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Deana spent the weekend listening to her mother drone on about one dull thing after another. Half-listening, actually, since her thoughts were on her exciting fuck with the young intern, Cliff.

‘You're nothing but a pious pile of shit, Mother,’ she thought, after a particularly drawn out tirade against the morals of the younger generation. She smiled broadly.

"What so funny?" her mother asked sharply.

"Oh, nothing, I just felt like smiling," Deana said.

"You young people, your heads are in the clouds. No concern for anything of value," her mother snapped.

Deana went through the weekend and the first two days of the work week feeling like she was in a prison. She felt restless, in the need for excitement, so when Elaine Emerson asked her to go to a party, she quickly agreed.

"Oh wait," she said, remembering her standing date with Barry for Wednesday nights. "I don't know if I can. I think I have a date."

"Don't worry about it, dear," Elaine said.

"But I want to go with you, Elaine. Can I let you know a little later?"

"If you like," Elaine said. She lit a cigarette, let the blue smoke slide from her nose, and walked away.

Deana had mixed emotions. She resented the way Elaine had acted, but she wanted to go to the party, anyway. Elaine was the ward snob and it was a compliment for her to ask you anything. She deeply admired Elaine for her perfection, even though she envied the woman's classic beauty and perfect figure and hated her haughty manner. She hated herself, too, for wanting to go. As always, when she had a problem, she went to her friend Ruth.

“Deana, I really don't think you should go anywhere with Elaine," Ruth said.

"Why not?" Deana said, suddenly determined to go.

"Well, I just don't think you should."

"That's no reason. You're probably jealous."

"Come off it, sweetie, I don't have to be jealous of anybody," Ruth snapped. "If you've already made up your mind, why did you ask me?"

"I'm sorry, Ruth, I didn't mean it. I just want to go, that's all. I can't go, anyway. It's Wednesday and I always go out with Barry then, not that we go anywhere." Somehow going to his apartment for a quick fuck didn't seem as exciting as it used to.

"Honey, if you want to go so damn bad, break the goddamn date with Barry and go," Ruth said, completely reversing herself. "You need the experience and besides, he's just a fucking wimp, anyway."

"Oh, Ruth, I can't. Don't talk about Barry that way. After all, we are almost engaged."

"Sure you can break it, honey. That little prick doesn't deserve you and besides, he's not man enough to satisfy you, or won't be once you learn the score."

"I know the score," Deana said.

"Sure you do, honey. Wear your uniform to the party. Men dig a uniform, it makes them horny."

"Oh, Ruth," Deana said, blushing.

"See how naive you are, baby girl? You've got to get away from your mommy and daddy. I have a gorgeous apartment with an extra bedroom all ready for you to move into."

Deana called Barry and told him she had to work an extra shift. It made her angry when he didn't sound as disappointed as she thought he should. She slammed down the phone, determined to have a ball at Elaine's party. It irked her; too, that Ruth was so possessive.

The party turned out to be a dull, socialite affair where the women were haughty bitches and the men stuffed shirts. Everyone was older than Deana.

They paid a lot of attention to Elaine, but completely ignored Deana. She didn't wear her uniform, but Deana wished she had. Her clothes appeared shabby and out of place. Compared to the exquisite Elaine, she felt like an ugly duckling, at least at first.

Deana spent much of the evening sitting alone, feeling miserable, while Elaine flitted from group to group, talking, laughing and drinking. It was after ten o'clock when Deana noticed how drunken Elaine was getting.

Elaine staggered over to Deana, leaned heavily on Deana's chair for support, and said, "Mmmmm I’m gettin' drunk, honey."

Deana almost laughed out loud. "You sure are, you haughty bitch," she said, then quickly added, "I m sorry, I didn't mean that."

"No, you're right. I am a haughty bitch and you had a terrible time tonight, and I did' too. I'm too drunk to drive and I want to go home. Will you drive me?"

"How will I get home?"
 
"You can stay with me.

"I can't do that. My mom would flip if I don't get home."

"Call her and tell her you're staying with me."

"Goddamn it, I said, I have to go home," Deana shouted as she got to her feet.

"Awwwwww, honey, don't get mad. You can take my car. My husband can bring me to work tomorrow."

Deana agreed and they left the party, Elaine leaning heavily on her companion, more so than Deana thought was necessary. In the car, Elaine sat close to Deana.

"It's a big seat, Elaine, slide over and give me some room," Deana said.

She looked at Elaine. "Your silver frosted hair is a mess, Elaine. You're a mess. You aren't so elegant now, you're drunk, and you're a sloppy drunk."

Elaine slid over and started blubbering. "Don't be mean, Deana. You're too beautiful to be mean."

"I feel mean, not beautiful," Deana snapped. "Now stay on your side and tell me how to get to your damn house."

Elaine gave her the directions and then sniffled all the way.

‘Geez,’ Deana thought, ‘what a phony cunt. Maybe this is why Ruth didn't want me to go with her. Oh well, live and learn.’

Elaine's home was big with a huge, beautifully landscaped yard. Deana pulled to a stop in the wide driveway and left the motor running.

"Come in and have a drink with me," Elaine said.

"No, you've had too much already and I have to get home," Deana answered curtly.

"I'm better now and it isn't late." She held her watch to the dash. "Not even eleven o'clock. My husband isn't home and I hate to go into a dark, empty house alone. Please, Deana, just one for the road."

Once again, Deana agreed. The house was magnificent and luxuriously furnished. It all but took Deana's breath away. They went into the den and Deana sat on the couch while Elaine made drinks. She was beside Deana on the couch quickly and held up her glass for a toast.

"To our friendship," Elaine said.

She had run her hand through her hair and every strand was in place. Her emerald green eyes flashed and Deana had the distinct feeling that she had been conned. Still, she held up her own glass for the toast.

They had several drinks and talked of many things, but Elaine kept steering the conversation to sex. Deana had never really discussed sex with another person and it made her uneasy.

"You're such a beautiful girl, Deana," Elaine said with no trace of her earlier drunkenness. "I hope you never have any trouble at the hospital."

"What on earth do you mean?" Deana gasped. "Well, I know how attractive you are to the men and you have to be very careful. Men can be so damn persistent! They'll wear you down if you aren't careful."

"A girl wants to be worn down . . . sometimes," Deana said, almost defiantly.

"Don't misunderstand, Deana, because I don't want to sound like your mother, but I do have one bit of advice to give you. Mess around with the docs, the interns, even the janitors if that turns you on. But don't fuck with patients because it'll get your ass fired."

Deana's face reddened and her mouth dropped open. My God, she thought, does she know?

"I didn't mean to shock you, honey, and I shouldn't have used that awful word, but, well, I wanted to get my point across because I know what I'm talking about."

Elaine got up quickly and went to the bar. She mixed two more drinks and returned to the couch beside Deana. "You may not need this, darling," she said, "but I do. I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone else." Her voice lowered as if she was afraid someone else might hear. "I had an affair with a patient."

"No," Deana gasped, "not you!"

"Yes, me, and we were almost caught. When I tried to end it the patient threatened to expose me. I was never so frightened in my life. Nothing came of it, but it certainly taught me a lesson."

Elaine drained her glass and put it on the coffee table. She moved closer to Deana and her hand closed over Deana's knee.

"It was with a woman, Deana," she said in almost a whisper.

Deana felt the flush in her cheeks and Elaine's hand softly kneading her thigh just above her knee. My God, she thought, Elaine is a lesbian, and that's why Ruth didn't want me to go! She suspected . . . or knew from experience. Ruth's remark, "You need the experience," made sense to her now.

Elaine was sitting very close and her hand had moved under Deana's skirt.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

"Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"I, I . . " Deana stammered.

"She had a broken wrist and she was very beautiful. She was young, about your age, and had a perfect body. I must have telegraphed my desire for her somehow because she knew, she knew. She was so lovely and I was so vulnerable. One night I went into her room after she had bathed and the light was subdued. It was perfect for a seduction, actually and she just raised her gown and spread her fabulous legs apart and whispered, 'Kiss me, Elaine, kiss me down there.' Oh God, Deana, she was so beautiful! I couldn't resist, I couldn't control myself. I buried my face between her thighs and kissed her and laved her with my tongue and then pushed it up inside her cunt as far as it would go."

Elaine's hand was now within inches of Deana's crotch. Deana knew her face must be beet red, the heat was intense, and she felt an excitement in her belly that she knew she shouldn't.

"I made her come, Deana. I made her come hard," Elaine said. "In addition, I went back late that night and undressed and we made love for two hours. I lay on top of her, my cunt against her mouth, and my own face buried between her lovely legs."

Elaine's face was only inches from Deana's, and her fingers were tracing along the edge of her panties. "Oh God, Deana, darling, you're so beautiful I want you so much. May I kiss you?"

Deana knew she should resist. Ruth had, she was sure, but her heart was pounding so hard she couldn't think. She didn't answer and she didn't move away.

Elaine kissed her, lightly at first, and then with more urgency and her tongue. Her fingers were inside Deana's panties and access to her cunt was easy since Deana had unconsciously opened her legs. The kiss lasted a long time and the fingers found her lubricated pussy and moved inside, sliding slowly in and out in a fucking motion.

"Oh, Deana, my little darling, let's make girl love," Elaine whispered.

"Does your husband know?" was all that Deana could say.

"No, of course not, and he'll never know. I let him fuck me whenever he wants it, and I make it good for him. I've even let other men fuck me while he watches. It turns him on, makes me all the more a woman in his eyes. He's strange, but he's a good provider and he has a large cock. I enjoy fucking with him sometimes. Let's go into the bedroom, Deana. I want you."

"I've never made love with a woman before. I don't know if I want to," Deana said, trying vainly to resist the pounding desire. She knew she would lose her battle, but still she tried.

She let Elaine lift her to her feet and guide her to the bedroom. Once there, she stood helplessly while Elaine undressed her. Elaine's exclamations of approval pleased her; the gentle caresses as each garment was removed thrilled her. When she was at last completely nude, she was ready, turned on and ready.

"My God," Elaine exclaimed, "you're exquisite, more perfect than I could ever have imagined." Elaine went to the bed and threw back the covers, Revealing satin sheets and lace covered pillow slips. "Get on the bed," she ordered, pushing Deana gently backwards. Deana tumbled onto the bed.

"Yes, yes, lie on your back. Open your legs wide. Aahh yes, and raise your knees just ever so slightly so I can see all of you. Yesss, honey, like that. Now I'll get ready."

Elaine quickly stripped, showing little indications of being very drunk. Her figure was perfect, her legs long and smooth, her belly flat, and her breasts, not large, but high and firm, and the nipples were light pink. She was a true blond, too, her mound a fluffy mass of golden fleece.

Deana lay breathless and still, unable to take her eyes from the gorgeous creature stripping in front of her. She was drunk and felt detached from what was happening, but it wasn't the only reason she was allowing it. No, her curiosity had turned to lust. She wanted it to happen; she wanted Elaine to make girl love to her. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she was sure it would be good.

Then Elaine was on the bed beside her, her mouth hot and wet and open, covering Deana's. Deana moaned when Elaine moved on top her and ground tit against tit and pussy against pussy.

"You beautiful little doll," Elaine moaned. "I love you, darling. I've wanted you from the moment you first came to work at the hospital. God, I wish I were a man so I could fuck you, put my self inside you and fuck you."

"Awww yes, Elaine, fuck me, fuck me!" Deana moaned loudly.

Elaine lay on top of her, humping hard, pressing down onto her clit with her bulging pussy mound. She kissed her on the mouth, the nose, the ears, the eyes, her whole face, her tongue active. It went onto Deana's mouth and her ears, licking the places she couldn't enter.

Deana pushed up to meet Elaine's pussy mound, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more, much more. "Elaine, Elaine!" she grunted. "Go down on me! It's what you do, isn't it? Oh, oh, go down on me, please, please!"

"Patience, my darling, you must have patience," Elaine said, kissing her throat and then moving down to her shoulders.

Deana writhed as Elaine moved slowly down her body, moaning with surprised pleasure when she felt wet lips in her arm pit. It sent shivers racing down her spine, shivers that increased as the woman's lips moved across and under her tits to her other armpit. She gasped with delight when Elaine at last enveloped a nipple, drawing it in and sucking on it until it was hard and almost painful.

Elaine worked up one nipple and then the other. She spent a long time on Deana's tits since there was a lot to work on. Deana's tits were large, soft, and round, her nipples were very dark, and grew very hard. Her nipples were big, too, the size of sour cherries, and every bit as red.

With both nipples filled with pain and pleasure. She felt the woman moving down again over her flat belly, and nuzzling wetly with her tongue, moving it in a big circle around her navel, closing slowly until the tip was buried in the puckered indentation. Then the tongue moved down again, lightly skirting the hairline at the bottom of Deana's belly.

Deana lifted her hips, moaning ever so softly, "Oh my God, oh my God, lower, Elaine, lower!"

It was. Deana's first experience with oral sex and was exciting beyond anything she had ever imagined. Her whole body tingled, waiting for the moment when Elaine's mouth would reach its destination. "Lower, lower--Oh, Goddamn, Elaine, kiss it, suck me! Awww, honey, suck me!" she screamed.

Elaine kissed lightly into the hair, then skipped past her cunt to the middle of her thighs and started all over again, kissing, licking and sucking up little buds of her soft thigh flesh. When Elaine's mouth was an inch from Deana's pussy, the poor girl was sobbing loudly, wild for the culmination of Elaine's journey.

Elaine raised her face from between Deana's legs. "My God, Deana, so much hair," she' said, her fingers diving into the thick mass. "Oh, it's so soft, honey, and so thick that it's nasty. I love a cunt with lots of hair."

She bent back to her work, blew hot air across the puffy lips, and dropped her open mouth onto Deana's cunt. She spread the lips with her tongue and glided them deep in to her pussy.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, god-damn-it," Deana grunted'. With Elaine's lips and tongue in her cunt she was glad she hadn't heeded Ruth's advice. "Oh, Elaine, don't stop, not ever, ever. It feels so nice, so wonderful."

Elaine pushed her tongue deep into Deana's cunt, worked it rapidly in and out, then pulled out and drew it back and forth. She massaged the clit with her lips, tongue, and teeth until Deana was screaming on the edge of a violent orgasm. Deana's legs wrapped around Elaine's head to hold her in tight and Elaine reached under her rump and lifted her up, spreading her ass cheeks open.

Elaine felt the first violent shiver in Deana's legs and knew the young girl was coming. She slowed down then, not wanting Deana's orgasm to be too violent. She had more in mind for the girl and didn't want it to end too soon. She held Deana, close, gently sucking and kissing her while Deana's ecstatic screams subsided and turned into soft, pleasure-filled moans. When Deana finally went limp, Elaine released her and moved back up her body.

She kissed Deana on the mouth with her pungent lips and said, "Did you like that, darling?"

"Yes, yes," Deana moaned, the taste of her own pussy exciting.

"Was it better than a man?"

"Mmmmmm . . . yeah," she said, knowing what Elaine wanted to hear.

"Hold me tight, Elaine, and kiss me."

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments