Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty or Nice … You Decide!

"Santa would be flying over my house this Christmas, because I’ve been a naughty girl..."

40
19 Comments 19
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive

Friday, December 18, 2009

 

“Ok Emma, your computer is now clean,” Brian smiled. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at the Christmas party.” He blushed as my hand gently grazed his.    I smiled and nodded as I took a seat and got back to work. I relied on Brian quite a bit. I can’t lie… I love porn, and the Internet provides me with a good variety. Sadly, it also provides me with bugs and viruses. When this happens, Brian is my knight in shining armor. He never makes me wait, and he’s discreet; he’s also quite handsome. If only he’d lose the dorky glasses, bad haircut, and outdated clothes. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling he hides a banging body under there, and possibly a thick, juicy, treat for me! I got out of the office late; as usual I was tired, grumpy, and horny. It had been weeks since my last mind blowing orgasm. My boyfriend was out of town and my hand was beginning to resent me. I had thrown all of my toys away [jealous boyfriend] and now I was left to my own devices. This wasn’t the first time, either; he works out of town and more often than not I’m all alone in my apartment. I usually just suck it up and act like a big girl, but today was different. The fire growing between my legs was too much for my fingers to handle.    “Fuck this!” I yelled. I decided to stop by my local “Toy Store.” I would just have to be sneaky and hide my precious plaything from my boyfriend. No use in upsetting him. I love him and to be honest I don’t think I could live without his succulent cock. Just thinking about how good it feels inside me had me dripping like a leaky faucet. I pulled into the “Fascinations” parking lot, a gigantic smile drawn on my face, my eyes sparkling, and my body tingling with anticipation. I swung the door open and sprinted inside; my hot foot directed me to the dildo section. My mouth opened wide at the sight of the 9” pink rabbit that was displayed in the glass case. “I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!” I bawled over and over in my head. It was all I could do to contain my excitement as I looked for someone to help me liberate that wonderful piece of technology. I was out the door in less than 10 minutes, my hands fighting to open the damn box that stood between me and what would feed my hungry pussy! I sat in my car, still struggling with the package. “Fuck!” I growled, as my nail found the tape that held the box together. An evil giggle escaped my lips, aha! Now the batteries; I slid them bad boys in and my rabbit came to life! It was late, and there were hardly any cars around. I unbuttoned my dress pants and slid them right off, along with my soaked panties. “Ok, one small whiff.”I’ve always loved the smell of pussy. I opened my jacket revealing a red silk blouse. My hard nipples danced around in my shirt as I positioned myself inside my car. With one leg on the passenger seat, and another up by the steering wheel, my pussy was open for display. Ooh and what a beautiful pink, wet, shaved pussy it is. I pulled my blouse up over my breasts, and the vibrating head tickled me as I traced it over them. My nipples were painfully erect; I gently brought my head down and took one into my mouth, sending a shiver down my spine. My kitty quivered. It was now or never. Hell, I was already more than half naked. I moved the vibrating, rotating rabbit down to my sopping slit. I spread my pussy lips with my left hand and slid the head in, moaning. It didn’t take much effort to penetrate myself; I was nice and slithery. Still, with every inch my vaginal walls clenched onto my plaything. It was now all inside, gyrating, exploring every inch of me. My legs instinctively spread wider, my keen pussy enjoying every rotation, every vibration, and every pulsation. The flickering rabbit tongue caressed my clit ever so slightly, sending shocks of pure delight through my body.   I squirmed, my head dangling between the seats as I felt the orgasm ripping through my body! My pussy throbbed as another series of orgasms ambushed me; my hand gave out and I smoothly pushed the dildo out. I opened my eyes to find a couple of guys standing at the hood of my car. Their lust-filled eyes only aroused me more. I licked my lips and half smiled; they moved closer and fear set in.   “What am I doing?” I thought. I locked the doors, started my car, and drove away in a hurry. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. I giggled uncontrollably; this was the perfect end to a crappy day!   Saturday, December 19, 2009   I woke up late, my pussy aching from the night before; a naughty grin came to my face as I remembered the events. I felt that familiar tingle between my legs, and I knew this was going to be an interesting morning. My hands trailed my perfectly shaped body. I purred as I grinded against my body length pillow. Slowly but surely I made my way on top. As I straddled my pillow I massaged my tender breasts in a circular motion. My breathing became labored; I could feel my orgasm building up… and just as I was about to cum, my cell phone rang. I knew from the ring tone that it was my boyfriend, and I knew I had to answer. “Hello.” I answered, almost breathless. A moment of silence, then “What are you doing, Emma? You sound flustered!” Fuck, he could read me like a book. “Uhm, I was cleaning babe.” I lied. I could hear him breathing hard, he was pissed. “Mira pendeja, no mames, [look bitch, don’t fuck with me]. Do you think I’m stupid or something?” He yelled, “I know you’re rubbing your shit again! Why the fuck do you insist on doing that? Am I not man enough for you or what the fuck? Does my dick not satisfy you?” He paused. “Answer me bitch!” “I’m not, babe, I was cleaning! I swear!” I was crying now. He always did this to me; always spoke to me like I was worthless. “Don’t fucking lie to me, whore. You know what? Fuck this shit. We’ll talk when I get home, and for your sake I better not find anything that’s NOT supposed to be there.” He hung up.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

I laid in bed for a good hour just bawling my eyes out. I don’t really know why I love him. He treats me like shit. He’s cheated on me more times than I could count, but for some odd reason I can’t break it off. I’ve been close plenty of times but he always draws me back in with his thick, juicy cock. He literally fucks my worries away I’m like sand between his fingers. But not this time. I was tired of his shit. Today would be different. I didn’t know exactly how, yet, but damn it! He would pay for all his shit. -----------   I decided to go to my office Christmas party, but what to wear? After I took a long, steamy shower and straightened my hair I was ready to look for an outfit. First things first; I wanted to feel sexy, so I opted for a black strapless lacy bra, matching thong, garter belt and thigh high stockings. I took a peek in my full length mirror. “Wow,” I thought, “I’m fucking hot!” Red would compliment all this black, so I decided on a red cocktail dress, knee high, with a big, thick black belt right under my bosom. To top the outfit off, some super sexy pointed-toe pumps with a 5” stiletto heel. ----------- The party was in full swing, and most people were already drunk. A couple of the guys complimented my outfit while the females gossiped among themselves. “Ugh,” I thought, “this is NOT for me.” Just as I was about to walk out, Brian called out to me. “Emma!” I quickly turned around, and there he was. His glasses were gone, his hair was nicely combed, and he wore nice black dress pants and a body hugging Christmas sweater. I smiled at the sweater, but I guess you can’t expect a full change from morning to night. We sat around and talked, and for the first time since I got there I was actually having fun. He was more than just our office geek; he had an interesting life outside of work, and loved to work out on his free time. It showed. I knew I was right about his banging body. As the night progressed so did our drinking, and before we knew it we were both falling down drunk. “Emma! Let’s dance!!” He said drunkenly.    “Ok.” We danced for what seemed like hours, bumping into people, and almost falling on our asses a couple of times. Then a slow song started playing, he dug his knee deep between my legs, and I sunk into it. I could feel my juices start to pour as his mouth found my neck. I threw my head back as his lips worked on my neck and his hands fondled my bubbly ass. “Fuck, Emma, I need you.” He moaned in my ear. Just the words I wanted to hear. I dragged him into the nearest restroom. Our mouths explored each other; we kissed like two horny teenagers as our hands fondled each other’s hot bodies. “Ohh, Brian, give me my present!” “Do you want it Emma? Want your candy cane?” Before he could say another word I was down on my knees, teasing him through his pants, gently rubbing his growing cock. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to the floor, excited to finally see my present. “This is the best fucking present ever!” I breathed onto his head, took him in my hand, gently stroking, using my thumb to tease the head of his cock. I finally leaned forward to lick just the tip, slurping the precum. The look on his face was priceless. Finally, I wrapped my lips around his engorged member, pausing a moment to look up at him, swirling my tongue around as I placed the slightest amount of pressure with my lips. He let out a small groan as his hands dug into my hair. I teased him until he couldn’t take it anymore, and he pulled my head towards him. My nose landed in on his pubic hair. I could tell he was close. I gagged on his precious cock; my eyes watered, and my make up started to run. He didn’t know it, but I love the feeling of having my throat fucked I reached down between my legs. My panties were soaking wet, and I could feel my juices running down my legs. As he kept ramming his dick into my mouth, I fingered my sloppy pussy. Then his grip tightened around my head and his cock pulsated in my mouth.   He erupted in my mouth, filling my throat with his tasty seed. As I swallowed my prize, my own orgasm ripped through my body, my legs jerked, and I almost lost my balance. Amazingly, even though he had just filled my mouth with cum, his erection wasn’t going anywhere. He pulled me up and pushed me against the stall. His hand was on my neck, his eyes full of lust. With his free hand he reached under my dress, and I spread my legs willingly. He tore away my thong without too much of a struggle, and my pussy tingled as he reached under me and began to rub my clit in a circular motion. “You’re ready,” he whispered. I nodded in agreement; as he pulled my right leg up towards his shoulder, leaving my pussy at an angle. I felt the heat coming from his cock, I felt him hard and large against my thigh as he lined it up, getting ready to enter me. Then he was inside me, stretching and filling me. He thrust into me roughly, hurting me a little, hurting me oh so good. Pumping my needy cunt with his cock, he reached up and pulled my dress and my bra down, liberating my perky breasts; his mouth played around with my erect nipples. He kept fucking me hard, ramming his dick into me, my tits bouncing, our flesh flushed with heat. Still inside me, he spun me around, bending me over the toilet. He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled me back towards him, his hot breath on my ear was enough to send me over the edge. I came hard all over his cock. My throbbing pussy and screams of pleasure were more than he could take, and we came together. He left his dick inside me for a while, and every twitch tickled my g-spot ever so slightly; his soft hands massaging my back. “We should get cleaned up.” I murmured.   I took a cab to my apartment; I was obviously too drunk to drive. The guilt of what had happened was eating at me but my thighs quivered in anticipation. I wasn’t done for tonight. My new plaything would need a new batch of batteries. I guess Santa would be flying over my house this Christmas, because I’ve been a naughty girl. As for my boyfriend, he could go fuck himself!
Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments