Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Again

"“Don’t fuck with me Mac. I’ll shoot ya ass, I swear to God,”"

9
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The hinges holding their hideout’s door rattled as it flew open and rebounded. She stormed in, threw down two black gym bags filled with cash and kept it moving.

“Ginger. Ginger!” her partner strolling behind with three more bags exclaimed.

“What! What is it Mac?”

“Talk to me. Come on,” Mac carried his bags to a chipped edge wooden table and rested them on the laminated surface.

“What is there to talk about Mac?” she spun to face him and flailed her arms.

“Baby, come on, you’re never like this after a job.”

“We’ve never been shot at on a job.”

“Right, shot at not actually shot.”

“Because you shot that guard.”

Silence filled the worn room. Mac stepped forward, but Ginger raised her hand outwards and he paused.

“Look, Ginger-”

“Don’t Mac. Just don’t,” she said with a swivel and folded arms; her braided pony-tail swung around and brushed her leather-clad ass in a pendulum motion.

“That guard is going to be fine. I only hit him in the shoulder, no big deal.”

“And what happens next time huh? What if next time we end up getting killed or killing someone?”

“That ain’t gonna happen.”

“Oh so you’re a fucking psychic now?” she turned around and exhaled sharply with a shudder when Mac grabbed her shoulders.

“Ginger…babe. Look at how much we got this time.”

“Lot of good it’ll do us if we end up fucking dead,” she said facing away, “I said we should’ve quit since the last job but I’m certain now. I don’t wanna do this anymore.”

They both stood quiet again. The generator hummed and gave them a piece of its mind for about ten seconds until a human participant took the podium again.

“Alright,” he shrugged.

Alright what? What’s this?” she shrugged.

“Alright…let’s get out,” he nodded and dimmed his lime-green eyes.

“Yeah…sure,” she raised her eyebrows.

“No, I’m serious. I’ve been doing this for fifteen years; you five. We got enough put away that we can get out,” he said while sliding one hand up caressing her neck. His thumb rubbed along her jaw and then over her lush, glossy lips.

Ginger blinked slowly and light purrs vibrated his voyaging thumb. She glanced at the floor and then at him with her large, brown eyes. With one hand, she scooped his side-swept hair and combed it through the webbing of her fingers. The other hand rubbed the exposed, faded side and a smirk emerged.

“Mac…this isn’t the first time you’ve said something like this,” she said before sucking on his thumb until her jaws caved in.

“Hey look, if it makes you this upset, then what’s the point? I’m not doing this without you and I sure as hell ain’t doing jobs with no one else. Fuck that.”

Mac’s other palm slipped down to her waist and snatched her in – his thumb slunk out from her mouth with a pop. He leaned forward, but her index finger snuck in between their lips before they could meet.

“Don’t fuck with me Mac. I’ll shoot ya ass, I swear to God,” she whispered.

“I won’t. Promise.”

Her finger dropped and they fell into a kiss. Mac unzipped her pants and she peeled them off into a crumple below. He dropped to his knees while kissing along her still covered torso until he got to a trimmed landing strip of dark, woolly pubic hair. On his knees he kissed and licked her clit – flicking around the vertical hood piercing for extra shivers. The table’s edge warmed under her plump bottom and her feet rose from the floor to rest on his shoulders. With that came harder suction on her stiffening bud and she squeezed the back of his head tighter.

“Damn baby.”

Mac sprung up with her legs hugging his neck and giggles drizzling from above. He walked towards a nearby wall and continued suckling all essential nutrients from her while having his face ground against by a grinning, cackling madwoman.

 “Suck it motherfucker,” she said with an increasing pitch. Spasms rocked from her against Mac’s stubbly jaws and her nails dug and scratched against his scalp.

“Last set of cuts didn’t even heal yet. Damn,” Mac said after retracting his glossy features from her loins and smiling.

“I’m. Not. Sorry,” she said biting her lip afterward with a narrowed stare.

“Oh you will be,” he lifted her away from the wall and walked over to the table where it all began – resting her back first on it. While sucking his two middle fingers, he walked to the side. Their length slicked up and down her clit slowly; each motion further soaking her sweet centre. Her neck arched away and mouth hung open but nothing came out. Finally, his fingers squelched in and curled upwards to agitate her G-Spot – running her eyes all white and her voice buzzed in a low hum. She rolled her white inside top up to expose her round tits and pierced nipples. Before rubbing and tweaking them, she sucked her fingers and traced around her brown areolas and the circular barbells that hung. Mac continued to vigorously rub the g-spot and a puddle accumulated from the sloshing moisture, causing wails to leap out of her gaping mouth. The fingering quickened and Mac choked her as she jerked along the grain-patterned surface. Orgasm convulsions took control; jiggling her ass and toned legs.

“That…that’s twice now. You always take care of me and neglect yourself,” she said sitting up and panting.

“I know I’ll get mines. You have that handled,” he said while walking around to gaze upon her two heaving openings. While sat up, Ginger pulled her black leather jacket down and threw it onto the floor, leaving her white top hovering above a standing pair of brown globes. A smile accompanied her unbuckling and unzipping of his bulging pants, springing the one-eyed snake from staring at her right ankle to right breast.

“Look at him: already dripping and I ain’t even touched him yet. Hrmph and they say men don’t get wet,” she nibbled her bottom lip and embraced his cock with both hands; twisting and turning as she went up and down. He swelled in her soft, tiny palms and rocked his head back. Continuous tapping of his reflective glans against her clit transformed into circles being drawn until it slid down to her feverish, pink opening. She maintained eye contact – jumping her eyebrows – while building friction and peering through her brow ridge with a bowed crown.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

“Naughty little bitch,” he said bowing until their foreheads touched. Both parties stared at the cock-teasing until she pulled him in. Bass and falsetto moans jumbled and their foreheads remained tethered as they grinded against each other. Mac’s jacket rolled off his sinewy arms and he wrapped up her braided ponytail – also palming the back of her head. Table legs creaked and the surface wobbled like a raft as their gyrations continued. The meeting of fore-heads had adjourned and made way for another meeting of the lips – the tongues on either side getting involved in deeper debate. Ginger’s nails clutched and clawed into her man’s scalp once again before another wave of palpitations and squeezing along his length signaled orgasm number three.

“Fuuuck. I came again before you did,” she pouted and slammed her palms against the surface before slinking onto spaghetti legs; saved by Mac catching her by the waist.

“That’s the way it should be babe,” he kissed on top of her head.

She smiled, pushed against his chest and turned to bend over and moon him with her golden-brown buttocks – swaying and shaking them. Further apart her legs skated until the big toes touched the uprights on either side.

 “How much you wanna bet you cum again before I do huh?” Mac grinned and put his fists akimbo while nodding.

“Five grand lover,” she lifted an elbow and reached behind with an extended pinky.

“Deal,” their pinkies curled and clasped, then her elbows returned to the table – her back arched and ass hiked into the air.

Mac glided under supple cheeks and her slimy warmth crawled down his length until it met the balls – which jostled against her clit and she growled in appreciation. With one hand, he seized her ponytail once again, yanking her torso off the laminate top. She yelped and the other hand snagged her waist and walked her towards a wall – his pelvis clapping onto her sumptuous rear for the duration.

“Maaac what the fuuckk,” She howled with licking lips and crossing eyes. Her torso curved like an archer’s bow under his grip and they stared into the other’s upside down visage. Forehead kisses dominated before migration to her mouth was imminent with his tongue snaking its way in – his chin stubble grazing and tickling her round, broad nose. Continuous cheek clapping lit the auditory senses of both parties in the mostly barren hide-out. Grunts and howls added to the audio cock-tail before the final ingredient of an extended grunt boomed from his depths; clearing both pairs of ear-drums. His legs buckled; his hips bucked and his cock spasmed and spewed into her soppy cunt. When still inside, cum dripped. After withdrawal, a large dollop splattered onto the floor and ricocheted onto her ankles and his feet.

“You lost on purpose, didn’t you?” she asked, still peering at him from an upside-down angle.

“No, of course I didn’t…alright yes, yes I did,” he raised an eyebrow and shrugged before showering kisses along her forehead and cheeks.

“Why?”

“Why not? You’re five grand richer now. Don’t question it,” He planted a final kiss on her lips, nuzzling his stubbly chin against her nose, and giggles followed.

As he walked to collect his pants and jacket, she leaned against the wall with folded arms and semen rolling down her thighs.

“You meant what you said earlier, right? We’re outta the game? This last job was it?” she asked while wrapping her long braid into a high bun.

He nodded, while buckling his pants, then dusting off the leather jacket thrown down earlier. A dimpled smile stretched her entire face and she sashayed towards the shower – providing a show of sweaty cheeks and cum-stained thighs for good measure. A pause and an over the shoulder peek preceded her blown kiss, which he caught and slapped his jaw with. Mutual smiles were exchanged and she disappeared around the corner.

***

Ginger’s tingling bladder awakened her and she stretched and yawned before sitting up.

“What is that man up to now?”

The wrinkled space where Mac should have been made her peer over the bed’s edge.

No cell-phone either.

She rolled over to her side and plucked the Glock 19 stashed under the bed.

“He’s probably okay, but I ain’t taking no chances.”

She rolled out of bed and alleviated a wedgie – hazards of sleeping without panties – before approaching the door and easing through it. Polite queries were made by her bladder rather than demands, so she’d hold it a little longer to investigate the premises first. Mac’s low voice grazed her ear-drums and she glided across the wall; stopping at the edge.

 “Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya man. Hey, look, I don’t wanna stay on the line too long in case my girl wakes up and misses me. No, I’ve never worked with this crew before.”

Ginger balled her fingers into a fist and clenched her jaw.

“No, she won’t be coming to this one. Yeah, look: I was gonna tell her about this next big one but she freaked because of how today went down. Yeah, I capped a guard in the shoulder; news says he’ll live.”

Ginger’s chest heaved and her nostrils flared while mouthing, “Fucking bastard.”

“Look, we can talk more when we meet to plan this next one aight? Aight, later.”

Ginger came from behind the wall with bloodshot eyes and tears streaming down her face. Sniffling with one fist still balled up, the other gripping the Glock. Mac turned slowly until their gazes locked. He raised his eyebrows and rested the burner cell onto the table – blowing from his mouth with a steady shake of the head.

“Babe…”

 

 

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments