Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Roomate

5
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
639 words 639 words
"Those are the last boxes," said Kyle. Moving into my brother's old apartment is already pathetic enough, but moving in with my brother's old roomate, Hunter, is worse. Ever since Kyle got married it has been awkward living with the newlyweds. Kyle thinks that he can keep an eye on me when I'm living with Hunter and he trusts Hunter because they've been living together for three years. Kyle thinks I am not responsible enough to be living in an apartment of my own. I guess I better make the best of it. 

To be honest, I liked Hunter once. But I thought it would be weird dating your brother's best friend who is five years older than me. But feelings for him are long gone. 

"I'll check on you later, Vanessa," said Kyle. 

He walked out of the door and closed it. It was uncomfortable standing there in silence with Hunter. I told myself to say something before it got worse. "I'm going to take a shower now." Seriously... it was the first thing that came to my mind. 

"I'll order the pizza, I'm sure it will be here by the time you're done!" said Hunter. 

After thirty minutes of my shower, I quickly put on my robe and walked out. Hunter was staring at me...not at my face though. I followed the direction he was looking at, until I realize my left breast was exposed. I quickly covered it and walked away. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

Finally, we were sitting at the kitchen table, eating the pizza and drinking a glass of wine. We were talking and flirting, and all of a sudden I had an urge to kiss him. I leaned in about to touch his soft lips until the phone rang. It was Kyle, he was checking up on me... he was talking for hours on the phone, then Hunter left and went back into his room. 

It's been three weeks and nothing happened ever since that kiss.

AnnastasiaShaw1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnastasiaShaw1

One morning I was sitting on the couch watching an erotic movie, I couldn't help but to get turned on by it. My legs kept moving side to side demanding friction. Unknowingly Hunter was standing right behind me.

"You look uncomfortable, is something wrong?" 

Hunter kissed me and this time I couldn't resist. He worked his hand on my thigh and stared into my eyes. He said, "I know how much you want it." 

Hunter removed my black lace panties and touched the part that was aching. He found my clit and started to rub it in a circular motion. I couldn't help myself but to make moaning noises. "You're so wet," said Hunter. 

I couldn't reply back because it felt too good. 

He lowered his fingers down towards my slit and then finally touched my opening. He teased around it until he pushed two fingers into me and used his thumb to rub my clit at the same time. I moaned as he touched me, he added an another and curved them up hitting the right spot. 

"Oh Hunter! I'm coming." As I came around his fingers, he took his fingers out and sucked on them. It turned me on so much I kissed him just so I could taste myself. 

He undid his pants and shoved his rock hard cock into my tight hole. We both moaned when we were connected. Hunter went slow at first, and then picked up the pace. Our moans were getting louder and I could feel my climax getting closer. Hunter could feel my cunt clasping on his cock, he knew I was close. He rubbed my clit as I came all over him. 

When we were finished, he pulled out and kissed me. We continued watching the movie, as he wrapped his arms around me.

Published 
Written by smave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments