Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Rules for Pleasure

"Ken needed control, but he needed her even more."

3
2 Comments 2
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Seduction Stories
Ken has accepted a carpentry job to build a display case at the public library. He hadn’t been there for years, thinking it a place for kids and old people. His news and entertainment needs were met by the Internet, and he could do that with his pants off in the privacy of his own home.

He was to report to the library director when he began the job, and as she opened the door, he saw a woman his own age. She was wearing an emerald green shirt that accentuated the green eyes behind her glasses, and a genuine smile. She wasn’t the old, dried out woman he’d been expecting. Everything about her was soft and round. He could see that she had full, heavy breasts that made him want to reach out and test their heft. Her face was pale with a rosy flush to her cheeks and lips. She had her light red hair in a loose bun. At least that stereotype was true.

They shook hands. Her small hands were soft and perfumed, and he had a brief flash of those hands holding onto his cock, her mouth hovering over it, her soft pink lips parted, ready to envelop him. He felt her long silky hair as he held her head, controlling her movements.

He needed to focus. Discipline. Now was not the time

They spoke about the project, and she left him to his work.

He spent the day working, but he couldn’t get the images out of his head. The image of her bent over her desk, her skirt pushed up over her soft white ass while he held her down, plunging into her or her on her knees, begging him to let her lick and suck his cock until he was spent.

At the end of the work day, they inspected the cabinet. As he left, she gave him a business card. 

“If you would have time to talk about a carpentry job at my home, I would appreciate it,” she said.

After he got in his truck, he looked at the card. On the back was her home address and number, with a date and time. "Saturday at 8pm” His cock stirred. He knew he would have her.

That Saturday, he thought about the night ahead. Being with a new woman, he always let her know the rules. He was the man and she was there to pleasure him. Not that he didn’t enjoy pleasuring the woman, but he directed the action.

He arrived at her bungalow at exactly 8pm. She greeted him at the door in a pair of faded jeans, a silky top and sweater. Her hair was loose and to her shoulders. Her smile was even warmer and her eyes told him that she liked what she was seeing.

“Would you like a glass of wine?” she said.

He’d rather have whiskey, he thought, but he took the wine.

They chatted, and drank their wine. After two glasses, she stood up and walked over to his chair. She leaned down as if to kiss him. He put up his arms to embrace her and she stopped him with a gentle push to his forearms.

In her low soft voice she said, “I want to play with you, but I have some rules.” She stared into his eyes. “If you don’t like my rules, it’s okay. You can go home. But if you want to play by my rules, I will give you so much pleasure.”

He was nervous. He sensed something was off. He was in control of his work, his life. Control and discipline. This woman was asking him to do something he didn’t want to do.

She said, “Stand up.”

He complied, staring at her.

She put her hand on his crotch, and slowly rubbed it.

becky_luu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
becky_luu

She watched his face, enjoying the sensations she was creating in him.

“If you want to play, you need to know that this cock is mine. I decide where it goes and for how long. You may not touch it unless I give you permission.” She stopped rubbing for a moment to see if he understand. He nodded.

“You may not touch me, unless I give you permission.”

“Are you ready?” she asked, “Can you follow my rules?”

He nodded. He wasn’t sure he could, but he wanted her to touch him again.

They went to the bedroom.

“Undress me,” she said.

He took off her sweater and shirt. She was wearing a vintage looking bra that a fifties pin up girl might have worn. He started to undo the bra.

“No,” she spoke harshly, “Now the jeans. Leave everything else on.”

She was wearing a matching set of panties.

“Take your clothes off.”

She lay on the bed, watching him intently as he removed his clothes.

After he lay down, she straddled him, her pussy inches from his cock. She smiled down on him, rather indulgently.

She moved the panty aside and put one of her fingers into her pussy. It slide in and she slowly worked it around, moving her hips and sighing.

She slid down one of the bra straps and pulled out her nipple. She rubbed and caressed it until it was fully engorged.

He moved to touch his cock and her smile vanished. She shook her head no.

“Get out of bed,” she said, her voice harsh.

He was shocked. He didn’t want to leave.

“Get on your knees.”

She moved to face him, her fragrant pussy inches from his face. She moved closer. She stood like that for a minute, looking to see his reaction.

“Good” she said. “Now you may lick my pussy. But slowly.”

She pulled down her panties and lay on the bed.

It took every ounce of his willpower to not devour her. He slowly licked, getting closer and closer to her clit. She shook when he finally touched it. He started over. Each time she shook and cried out longer and louder. She finally stopped him and got some lube out of a bed side drawer.

“Here, put this on your fingers, and stick one of them, just one, in my ass.”

He’d never had a woman ask him to do that, but he complied eagerly.

“Again, slowly. Your fingers are so big.”

He did it.

“Now, lick my pussy.”

He did and he could feel her pushing his hand down on the bed with her ass.

“More, more.” She begged.

This was his time. He devoured her. He made her cum over and over.

After she was spent, she grabbed the tube of lube and tossed it to him.

“Do yourself.”

She lay down on the bed, positioning herself underneath him.

“Do yourself, and cum on my breasts.”

She held her breasts, playing with the nipples. She smiled up at him as he stroked his cock.

She stuck her fingers into her pussy. She matched him stroke to stroke, and his cries and hers intermingled.

He roared and his hot cum squirted over her breasts. She eagerly spread the cum over her breasts with one hand, while finishing herself with the other.

He lay down heavily next to her and she embraced him, lightly kissing his face and lips.

As he was falling asleep, he heard her say.

“Next time, you make the rules.”

Published 
Written by winsomeone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments