Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Sleep

"My daughter's friend came over for a sleepover, but ended up having a much better time than usual."

49
3 Comments 3
50.9k Views 50.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
My daughter, Rori, and her best friend, Emma, got in my car after exiting the mall and putting their multiple shopping bags in the trunk.

"Hi, Mr. Hull!" Emma said in her adorable, chipper voice. "Thanks for letting me sleep over tonight on such short notice."

I smiled back at her and Rori. "It's not a problem, you know you're always welcome at my house." I took the chance to give the eighteen year-old a quick look, noticing her beautiful curves and slim stomach. Emma was by far the most beautiful girl that my daughter was friend's with at the time. Her big blue eyes bore into me every time she looked at me, and it took everything in me not to run my fingers through her silky red hair that reached halfway down her back.

"Dad," Rori raised her eyebrows impatiently at me, "Can we please go home?" She snapped me out of my trance on Emma's freckles and I nodded then started the car and drove back to the house.

Later that night, Emma came downstairs while I was working in the kitchen in just my pajama pants at my laptop. She crept around the corner quietly, unaware that I was already awake and working. I had to admire her for her conscientiousness though, most people would just storm through the house despite anyone else sleeping. I looked up at her from my laptop as she walked through the living room. "Emma...you don't have to sneak around, I'm already up and Rori sleeps like a log." I laugh a little.

She jumped at my voice, clearly having thought that I was upstairs, before smiling over at me. "Oh, sorry Mr. Hull." She laughed back at me. "What are you still doing up?" She stepped into the light finally and I could see the tight tank top clinging to her supple young breasts. She was obviously not wearing a bra, they were not as perky as normal and her nipples were standing at attention in the cold house.

"Just wanted to finish up some work from today, thought I could get it done once you girls were asleep. Speaking of which, why are you awake?" I smiled then hit send on the last email before closing my laptop.

"Oh, you know, insomnia." She giggled, sounding like a chorus of angels in my ears. "I figured I would just come down and see if there was something to eat."

"The fridge is stocked, help yourself." I stood up and watched as she opened the fridge then bent down to look at something on the lower shelf. Her tight little ass up in the air and wiggling without her intending to in just a little pair of cloth shorts made my heart skip a few beats. She stood back up straight and sighed, finding nothing pleasing to her taste.

"I think I'll just get a glass of water. Nothing caught my eye in there." She said as she closed the door and grabbed a glass from the cabinet above the sink. Her tank top edged up ever so slightly when she reached and I smirked to myself.

God, she was so gorgeous even grabbing a damn cup. What I wouldn't give to bend her over that counter. I shook my head to try to rid the pervy thought from my mind. She's your daughter's friend, keep it together.

She got the glass and filled it half way with water then sat down at the island on a little stool in front of me. "So Mr. Hull, how's life going for you? I feel like we haven't talked in so long."

"Call me James, for the hundredth time." I laughed. "And, same old same old" I shifted positions as I leaned back against the counter trying to look calm and collected. "I can't really complain. How about you, Emma?"

She smiled politely at me. "Alright, James" She laughed slightly, emphasizing my name. "Everything is going well. I got into George Washington." She said proudly, as well she should have. It was a great school, and very close to home.

"Well congrats, Emma." I said and she smiled then sipped on her water. We made some small talk about college and what my experience was like back in the day. After about half an hour, she looked at me with a tilted head and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing, it's just....you don't seem like...you know...a dad"

I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

antonellaSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonellaSquirt

"What is that supposed to mean?"

She took another long sip from her glass and shrugged. "I don't know" she said, placing the glass on the counter top of the island, "Just that you're so laid back and...attractive I guess. I've always kind of had a crush on you, James." She tried to play those words off casually as if what she had said wasn't the words I've dreamed of her saying. Well, to be fair, most of the words I dreamt of her saying were much more vulgar than that.

"A crush?" I laughed and looked over at her. I could have sworn it looked like she was pushing her tits together between her arms as she leaned forward onto the counter.

"Yes, a crush. You're just a very sexy man. I've had fantasies about you for like two years now." That giggle again.

"Wh-what kind of fantasies, Emma?"

"Hmmm...there's one where we fuck in Rori's bed...then the one where you bend me over this counter and make me yours..." She trailed off but not before my cock had time to tent my pajama pants. She leaned up on her hands and raised herself to look at my crotch over the counter. "Seems like you wouldn't really mind one of my fantasies coming true...huh, Mr. Hull?" She smirked and I almost pushed her against the counter then and there.

She jumped up and strolled her way over to me with seduction in her every step. She put her hand on my crotch and began to rub my cock through the thin fabric of my pants. "It's much bigger than I thought it would be." She said with an innocent-seeming smile before she pulled the fabric away and my cock sprang into its stand up position. "Oh gosh" She giggled and stroked it slowly, "way bigger."

I smirked a bit and watched as she rubbed my hard member; now this was what I had always dreamed about.

She looked up into my eyes with her big blues and smiled. "So James, are you going to bend me over this counter and make me your little cumslut?" She pulled off her tank top quickly, revealing her gorgeous, perfect tits.

"You don't have to ask me twice.." I growled out as I stepped out of my pants the rest of the way. I bent down a bit and pulled her little short shorts off with ease then watched as she stepped out of it. Through the dark fabric I hadn't realized how wet she was, but seeing her bare pussy glisten and drip with her wetness then it was clear to see how turned on she had been.

"Fuck me, Mr. Hull" She moaned as she leaned against the counter, offering me her pussy from behind. I stood behind her and reached around to her clit, rubbing it in circles while I positioned my cock to her pussy opening.

I pushed my cock in and began thrusting in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She moaned loudly for me, seemingly not caring if she woke Rori up, but that was the furthest thing form my mind as I moved my cock in and out of her. "Harder, fuck me harder!" She called out, bent over the kitchen counter while my hips made contact with her thrusting hips. The sweet, innocent Emma was gone for now, and I fucking loved it. I pounded her wet pussy and rubbed her throbbing clit until she was crying out in an orgasm that shook her whole body. Her eyes closed and she squirted over the cabinets below her and all over my hand. It didn't take me long after that, just a few more deep thrusts before my cock was erupting with hot cum inside her.

I pulled out, sweat pooling up on my forehead and her panting on the counter in front of me. "Fuck, Mr. Hull...mmm that was so perfect." She moaned out softly as she rubbed her sore pussy and turned to face me.

"I'm glad you thought so too." I smirked at her and leaned forward, kissing her sweet lips.

"I think I'm going to like coming over here a lot more from now on." She smiled then let out a cute little yawn, immediately back to the innocent young girl as she dressed herself again. "But, hmm, I think I will be able to sleep now. Thank you James." 

Published 
Written by Sir_James
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments