Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Smoking

"Sex with my girlfriend or cigarettes?"

8
5 Comments 5
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I begandating Lucy about a year ago. She is the most amazing girl in the whole world and at the age of 23 she has an even better body. Perfect C cup tits, flat but still soft stomach, the cutest round ass you will ever see and legs that go on for miles. She has long wild blonde hair, sun tanned skin, and big beautiful hazel eyes. Her face is beautiful and has full pouty lips that are perfect to kiss.

When we met she knew I smoked and has had me on a “smoking diet” as she calls it - every month I smoke less. She didn’t want me to just stop cold turkey because we both knew it would kick my ass and I’d be back to smoking in a week. At first it was really hard but for her I would do anything. I had been doing this for a year and was finally to the point of being totally cigarette free. A week of this was making me super agitated and added work stress was making it even harder for me to stick to my “diet.”

Lucy and I made a date to go out that night and I was going over to her place before. I had a key so I just let myself in when I arrived. I found her in her bathroom still getting ready and as soon as I saw her my jaw dropped - she looked amazing! She had her hair curly and wild like a lion’s mane around her beautiful face just the way I love it. Sexy makeup on and the tiniest black dress I have ever seen. The dress clung to every curve of her body perfectly and the high heels she had on made her legs look even longer. As soon as she saw me in the mirror she gave me a giant smile showing off her perfect white teeth.

She continued getting ready for the next 15 minutes while she chattered about her day. My cell phone rang mid conversation and it was from my dumbass boss. After getting off the phone with him I was pretty heated and all I wanted was a smoke. Lucy could tell this and sat on the couch by me while I calmed down a little bit. She took my hand in her tiny little one and told me that she knew I was on edge but she was so proud of me and I was doing such a good job not smoking that I shouldn’t blow it on a douche bag like him.

When she could see I was still somewhat pissed off she repositioned herself on me so she was straddling my legs. She brought her lips down and kissed mine deeply. Again telling me how proud she was of me and that she knew it was hard. After seeing her in that dress the weight of her body felt great on my crotch, especially when she kept kissing me and grinding her body down on mine. I was starting to get hard and I’m sure she could feel it through my jeans. After a few minutes she lifted herself up and pressed her tits into my face, kissing the top of my head. Once I had enough of her boobs she sat back down on me and said,

“I have something better for your lips to suck on that will make us both happy.”

With a sexy smile and one more kiss I knew she was ready to go and we weren’t going anywhere tonight. I picked her body up and moved my way to her bed. She pulled the dress off on the way there and revealed her perfect body in a strapless black bra and tiny, black, lace panties. I laid her down underneath me and she started pulling at my shirt. As soon as that was off her hands were all over my chest and back, clawing at me while our tongues invaded each other’s mouths.

I moved down to her neck and gently sucked on her neck and collarbone just where she loves it the most. While she reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. I kicked them and my boxers off and her little hands were all over my dick. She knows exactly what I love and wasted no time getting me to a full hard on. I quickly undid her bra and sucked and played with her nipples not wanting to be outdone by her. She moaned as a sucked on her nipples and slowly traced the outline of her panties with one hand.

I continued kissing down her belly which made her giggle – making me love her even more, I like a girl that can have fun during sex! I stopped at the jewel in her belly button and kissed/licked it knowing it makes her crazy. I looked up for a second to watch her rub her tits and arch her back moaning like crazy.

I moved down further. Kissing her inner thighs and where her legs and hips meet. Getting close to her sweet spot but not giving her what she wanted. I kissed all the way down her sexy legs and then came back to her hips, grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs. She likes to pretend to be shy when she’s completely naked and covered her pussy making me push her legs open to see her sweet little hole.

“Is this for me?” I asked her playfully eyeing her pussy.

She nodded her head shyly and asked me to kiss her one more time first. I went up to her pretty face and kissed her lips deep while slowly tracing my fingers up and down her slit making her moan in my mouth.

I kissed down her body on more time until I got to her pussy. Lucy loves getting her pussy licked and she’s not afraid to ask for it. She has a sweet tasting pussy and I never deny her. I always start the same way and it makes her go crazy. I start at the bottom and work my way up to her clit with my tongue totally flat against her pussy lips. She moans so loud which turns me on even more and makes me thankful that she lives alone instead of with roommates like she used to when we had to be quiet. As soon as her pussy starts to drip I dive into her. Licking deep into her pussy and sucking on her clit making her wiggle around. I hold her hips down and she arches her back so high I sometimes worry she is going to break her neck. She pinches and rubs her tits and grinds her pussy hard onto my face. I know she is getting close to cumming when she gets really loud and grabs the back of my head and really pushes me into her pussy.

“Casey! Oh god baby I’m going to cum. Lick my pussy baby! Oh fuck that feels so good. OHHHHH!!” and with that her pussy juice floods my face. I lick her until her body calms back down and she recovers from her orgasm. I go back up to her face and find her with a big smile on her face.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1



“That was amazing baby!” she says to me and gives me a huge kiss. “Better than cigarettes?”

“Way better. But we aren’t done yet.” I tell her as I push her legs open wider. Just as I’m about to push the tip of my cock into her dripping pussy she stops me.

“I want to suck your cock baby!” she tells me enthusiastically. I’ve never had a girlfriend be so willing to give me head before Lucy or one that could do it so well!

I rolled over onto my back and she slid down my body until she was right above my dick. She took it in her hands and slowly ran them up and down my shaft. She lowered her chest and rubbed her tits all over my dick. Nothing is hotter than watching your girlfriend titty fuck you, knowing that you are going to get head next and then pussy right after. She dropped her face down to my cock and kissed the tip. She grabbed my balls and rolled them around in her hand then moved lower and sucked each nut into her lips. She moved on and slid her tongue up the middle of my balls and up my entire shaft. She sucked on just the tip teasing me and then slowly started taking more into her mouth. After about 5 minutes of this torture she finally took all of me into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on my dick and I moved my hips to meet her mouth each time. I could feel the back of her throat each time and the vibrations from her moaning made my balls start to fill with cum. She rubbed my nuts while sucking me off and soon I was shooting streams of cum into her mouth. When that was full she pulled my still cumming cock out of her mouth and some stray cum shot on her face then on her tits when she rubbed my dick on her tits to catch the remainder of the load. She swallowed and sucked me clean before crawling back up my body so we were face to face.

“Mmmm I love your dick.” She said to me, “May I have more?”

I flipped her over and lay over top of her. I held myself up on my forearms until she pulled me down to her.

“I’m going to squish you baby.” I warned her.

“You’re not too heavy for me.” She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my face down for a kiss.

I reached under her and pulled her ass up on my knees and spread her legs as wide I could. She is incredibly flexible! I lined my dick up with her hole and slowly pushed the tip into her waiting pussy. She loves when I slowly push my cock into her. Filling her and stretching her until her little body can’t take any more. She moans and whimpers into my neck biting me softly while I let her adjust to my cock being inside her. We’ve been having regular sex for a while and she is still as tight as ever.

She rolls her hips a little when she’s ready. I start slow with her, teasing her, making her beg for it.

“Faster baby. Ohhh baby fuck me harder!” she screams to me. She pushes her hips up to meet my thrusts into her. Her pussy is soaking wet around my cock and I can hear it making wet noises each time my balls slap against her. I fucked her until she screams that she’s cumming and her pussy squeezes against my rock hard cock still going strong in her tight pussy. Her eyes roll back, her back is arched, and she is moaning like crazy while her orgasm ripples through her beautiful body.

When she comes back down she smiles up at me, breathing heavy, “That was the best ever!”

“Good. I love fucking you.” I tell her as I lean down to kiss her lips, my cock still buried in her pussy.

“You didn’t cum baby” she pouts at me.

“It’s alright. You did!”

“No, I want you to too.”

I give her a look and she knows what that means. I pull my cock out of her dripping pussy and sit back on my heels. She rolls over and lies on her belly - her cute little ass now visible to me and looking as ripe as a peach. I give her a smack on the ass and she turns to me with a pouty face, “Hey!”

I lift her hips up until she is on her knees with her ass in the air. I slid my cock into her pussy and start fucking her from behind. She knows I love taking her this way and, like me going down on her, she never denies me. I hold on to her hips and go for the ride of my life. I reach around and rub her clit and pinch her nipples. I give her ass another smack and pull her hair a little. I know exactly how rough to be with her to make her crazy but not hurt her. I feel my balls swelling again and warn her that I’m getting close.

“Cum for me Casey! I want you to fill my pussy with your cum!” she moans into the blankets.

I lift her chest up holding her against me and thrust into her a few more times until I fill her pussy with cum. Sending her over the edge again she screams my name, moaning until I let her down and pull out of her soaking pussy.

She collapsed onto her bed and I laid down next to her pulling her into me. I could feel her heart beating and her breathing was still heavy. I lifted her face up to me and brushed her hair out of her face. She opened her eyes and looked right into my soul.

“I love you Casey.”

“I love you too Lucy.”

I pulled her into my chest and felt her soft nipples brush against my chest as her breathing slowed and she snuggled in to me.

“That was wonderful.” She whispered into my neck, kissing the hickey I now had from where she bit me.

We snuggled for what seemed like forever but not long enough at the same time. She laced her fingers in mine and looked up at me, giving me a kiss.

“Are you hungry babe?” she asked me. Tell me she isn’t the best girlfriend in the world!

She ordered us Chinese food; I answered the door as she slipped into some cute, lace, pink panties and my t-shirt. We cuddled on her couch eating and talking about whatever came to mind. We fucked again that night before falling asleep together, her naked body pressed up against mine.

I will never smoke again if I keep getting this kind of action!

Published 
Written by misslalady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments