Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offside

"Ever wonder what happens between Olympic athletes?"

9
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
Sabine Kazinsky stood at the edge of the field in the stadium in Rio de Janeiro, admiring how many seats surrounded her, hearing the invisible roar of the crowds who would be watching her in the next few days as she battled for a gold medal in the Summer Olympics. She was new to the team and she knew she needed to prove herself. Her bright, blonde hair shone in the sunlight, while her red shirt and white shorts blazed as they hugged her athletic figure. Her eyes wandered to the men practicing on the field in front of her, and she spots her friend Mike Cavanagh dashing forward to score a goal against his goalie.

She and Mike had grown up in the same town as children and were both soccer stars in high school and then college. As a happy result, they became friends and trained with each other; Sabine enjoying playing with a guy because they usually played rougher than women (once they got over the fact she was a girl), usually, and it helped make her tougher on the field. Mike had no problems playing with a woman, enjoying the different techniques Sabine used on the field than his teammates, which helped to hone his game in new and innovative ways. As a result of their training together and increased skill through their school years, they were both hand-picked to be on their respective national teams where they continued to excel, eventually leading to their being part of the Olympic team.

Sabine raises her hand and waves at her friend; his serious face sees the waving hand and he smiles widely, glad to see her. He waves back vigorously, before quickly blocking the man rushing toward him. Sabine laughed softly to herself and turned to pick up her duffel bag and head to the Athlete’s Village to get some rest before her own practice the next morning.

***

The next few days were a blur for Sabine and Mike. Practices lasted for hours, and then the Games were upon them and they had to fight to win their matches. They were both very competitive and very good at the game, working well with their teammates. Since the men and women’s soccer schedules were on different days, whenever one wasn’t playing a game, they would go to the other’s game, to watch from the sidelines and cheer them on. Many a time Mike and Sabine would hear an individual roar from the crowd, and they knew it was their friend.

One such day in the second week of the Olympics Mike had just finished practice and knew Sabine was about to start her next game. He quickly showered and walked over to the field where she would be playing. The whistle had just blown signaling the start of the game when he arrived. He watched as Sabine dashed forward into the fray. She played midfield, and she played it well. For the 90 minutes she was on the field (unless subbed off), she ran line-to-line, never seeming to tire. Mike watched enthralled as she deftly side-stepped the woman in front of her, grabbing the ball with her feet and pounding up the field to the net. Never a ball hog, she quickly passed the ball to the striker who rushed to the goal, who just missed it by inches. The game continued quickly and Mike smiled and laughed whenever he saw her use a technique that they had perfected together in their own practices.

Near the end of the second half, the score was still 0-0. Games like these brought out the best in people, and goals were hard won. Mike saw an opening for a goal and before he could call out to Sabine, she had already seen it and was barreling down the field with the ball. As she neared the 18-yard line, she realized she was past the line of defenders. Knowing she was offside, she made eye contact with her counterpart on the other side of the field who was still behind the line and lobbed the ball over the heads of her opponents to the other woman, who took the advantage and was able to finally score a goal. The crowd went wild and with it Mike. Seconds later the whistle blew and Sabine’s team had won. They were now advancing to the semi-finals. As the women celebrated, Sabine, filled with joy, ran to her teammates and ripped off her jersey, baring her stunning abs and sports bra as she jumped onto her friends. Mike gaped at the display and then forced his jaw up from the floor as Sabine turned to him beaming. He smiled back, still a bit dazed. He’d always thought of her in a sisterly way, but seeing her there, powerful and beautiful made his knees weak. He physically shook himself to regain his composure and gave her another smile before nodding and going on his way. They had another practice that night, and he knew she’d want to celebrate with her team beforehand.

Sabine turned from her teammates, higher than she’d ever felt before with the exhilaration of this win. She immediately found Mike on the side of the field and smiled at him. She noticed him shaking himself, but couldn’t understand why. Maybe he was awed as she was by the situation. Her team was going to the semi-finals! He seemed to pull himself together before smiling one last time and leaving. She smiled as he walked away, knowing she’d see him later that evening. Now was the time to celebrate! She turned back to her team as they walked off the field.

***

Later that night, Sabine and Mike met on a small field with few lights to practice. He almost missed a step when he realized she was only wearing her sports bra and shorts for the practice. He gulped before any words could come out.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting grass burns not wearing a shirt?” He said in welcome. Sabine glanced at her arms, flexing them at her sides slightly.

“Not really. It felt so great today on the field without my hot jersey on. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to practice this way. Call it a trial period. If it hurts too much, I’ll put my shirt back on, unless it makes you uncomfortable.” She grinned at him teasingly.

“N…No…Not at all.” He stammered out. “Come on, enough distractions let get on with it. You’ve got your work cut out for you.”

“Yes, it seems I do.” She replied as she reached out a leg to snag the ball Mike had been dribbling between his feet. She ran back up the field and Mike pursued her, and for the next little while all that could be heard was the grunting of their voices as they raced against each other up and down the field and the ball connecting with their cleats.

As they practiced Mike was acutely aware of every time he brushed against Sabine’s body. Whether it was stealing a ball from between her legs, her back to his front, or shoving each other with their arms as they raced to catch the ball. Sabine noticed Mike’s slightly slower reactions and took advantage of them, also noticing that another appendage was now making itself known. She pretended to ignore it as Mike tried to keep his side to her until his erection could go away.

Hoping Sabine hadn’t noticed, and to take his mind off her body and his cock, Mike started to talk about the game.

“That was a great goal today. You know you were offside, though.”

“Of course, I did! That’s why I didn’t try to score.”

“Well, how about we switch it up a little to help you remember.” He went to the side of the field and brought back several cones, placing them haphazardly in front of and behind the 18-yard line.

“Ok, these cones represent defenders, you have to shoot before you reach each one and if you’re offside you lose a point. If you shoot before you reach it, you win a point.”

“Hmm, and what do I get if I win?”

“Whatever you’d like.”

“Ok, sounds like a fair deal. What do you get if I lose?”

“I get to mercilessly shame you on and off the field until the Olympic are over.” Sabine laughed.

“Fair enough! Let’s do this!”

Mike threw the ball back to her and she ran back to the halfway point of the field and started her run. There were 4 cones on the field and at the first one, her foot stepped just past the “defender” as she took her shot. The ball ended up going wide.

“-1 point!” Mike called out to her.

“Yeah, yeah.” Sabine hunkered down for the next cone. This time, she shot the ball 2 steps before the “defender” and the ball sailed past Mike.

“Wahoo!” She yelled, pumping the air with her fist.

“Lucky shot,” Mike grumbled as he tossed the ball back to her.

Sabine was now in the groove and lined up the next shot well before the cone. Mike hunkered down for the final shot, concentrating, but even so, Sabine connected well and the ball sailed towards the top left corner of the net. She knew Mike was right-handed and wouldn’t be able to save the shot. The net made a satisfying “whoosh” sound as the ball connected with it. She smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

“Looks like I win.” She said softly.

“Yeah, yeah, it looks like you did.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

So what do you want? Epic bragging rights for the rest of the Games?”

“Nope, I want your cock.” Mike wasn’t sure if his hearing had just failed him. Sabine looked calm and serious as if she’d just asked for tickets to the next Macklemore and Ryan concert.

“Pardon me?” He asked.

“Oh come on, Mike. We both know you’ve been having a hard time concentrating on our practice tonight. Not enough blood in the right head, huh? Today’s been a great day, and I want to celebrate.” As she spoke she slowly walked toward him, her hips swaying slightly. She reached down under the sides of her sports bra and hooked her fingers under each side, and lifted it up over her head. Mike’s eyes widened at the side of her perky breasts, and thick nipples which were already hard. He stared at them until she pressed her chest against his and ground her hips into his, feeling his erection. His eyes closed and he shivered from the contact.

“Reach up and grab the top bar, I want your cock in my mouth.” She whispered into his ear fiercely. He loved how rough her voice sounded now, and he wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her hard, finding her tongue with his. She pulled back after a few seconds, breathless.

“Get up there, big boy!” She commanded, and she pulled his shorts down, freeing his cock. It was her turn to shiver as she stared at the 7-inches of thickness in front of her. It was all she could do to keep upright. She wanted that cock inside of her so badly.

Mike saw this and decided to end her torment. He jumped up and grabbed the top bar with both hands, wiggling his hips a little to make his cock bounce and bob in front of her face. It slid against her cheek, and she moaned from the contact of that silky softness. She turned her head and opened her mouth, slipping the tip of the head into her mouth. She softly sucked on it, and Mike wrapped his legs loosely around her shoulders and neck as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She worked his shaft slowly, up and down, taking him deeper and deeper with each successive suck. Mike’s arms started to tremble as he felt himself close to cumming. Sabine pulled back, noticing the change.

“I’m so close.” Mike’s voice was barely audible, the strain clearly visible.

“Cum on me, paint me with it,” Sabine responded huskily.

She dove back onto his cock and grabbed his upper thighs as she energetically sucked, moaning in time to the bobbing of her head. Mike couldn’t hold out any longer and he groaned one last time as he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her face and neck with his cum. His cock twitched under her chin, the last droplets thrown onto her chest. Sabine leaned her head back and licked all around her mouth, her tongue finding whatever cum it could and swallowing it down.

“Sabine, that was so fucking hot!” Mike can’t control himself and he unwraps his legs from her neck and pushes her down onto the field, as she yelps in surprise. He grabs her shorts and pulls them down quickly, taking her panties with them and then buries his face into her mound.

“Mik-aaaah!!” Sabine’s word turns into a scream of pleasure as Mike attacks her clit. She’s already wet, so he can be ruthless with his tongue. He laps at her labia and nips them increasing her pleasure. Sabine’s orgasms start to come faster and faster, but she wants more. Mike senses this and shoves his first and middle fingers into his mouth and covers them in spit before shoving them into her cunt and sucking her clit again. Sabine’s body comes up from the field as he pounds her cunt.

“Yes, that’s it! I’m going to cuuuuummmmmmmm!” Sabine’s screams bounce off the sides of the field as her cunt clenches around Mike’s fingers, and her clit throbs from the orgasm. He keeps licking and finger-fucking her until her orgasm fades. She writhes on the field as he carefully removes his fingers, and slowly swirls them around her clit.

“Too sensitive, too sensitive!” She begs as she shivers. She lays back to catch her breath.

Mike watches her, his cock growing again. He softly pumps it with his sticky hand, savoring the feel of her wetness on him. He raises his hand to his mouth and licks some of the wetness off, swallowing her sweetness down. There’s just a bit of spice to her taste, and Mike loves it.

“Don’t fall asleep on me yet, Ms. Kazinsky. This was just the first part of your prize.” Mike scoops her into his arms and takes her to the side of the field and puts her on her feet facing the railing. “Let’s really be offside!”

He stands behind her and manipulates her clit with his fingers, making her shake and cum again. She grabs the railing in front of her for support, and he lifts her right leg to rest on the top of the small platform for better access to her cunt. His cock is hard and ready again, and he strips his shirt off so they’re both now completely nude. He grabs her hips and slowly inserts the head of his cock into her. Her cunt immediately starts to constrict around him, and he stops, with just the tip inside of her for a few seconds.

“Mike, keep going, please!” He pulls almost the whole way out, and slowly inserts himself back in again, just until the head is inside and pulls back out again, teasing her. Her moans tell him that this feels amazing, and on the next insert, he slides himself all the way inside of her, loving the feeling of her cunt accommodating his thickness. Once fully sheathed inside of her, he stops, feeling her body shiver around him.

“Keep doing that, and I’ll cum for sure!”

“That’s the plan,” Mike smiled as he replied.

He pulls himself out again and dives back into her over and over again in a steady rhythm. He points his cock upward inside of her and feels himself running over the little nub at the top of her vaginal canal. He hears her quick whispers again:

“Yes…yes…that’s it…right there…” He quickens his pace over the nub and it brings her hard and fast to another orgasm. He keeps pumping her cunt as she orgasms, each one washing over her before the previous one can end. Her scream is continual as he fucks her harder. He grabs onto one of her breasts, flicking her nipple, but his hand slides down her body as his own orgasm builds again inside of him. He starts to pull out to cum on her body again.

“No, stay in me. It’s ok. I’m on the pill. I want to feel your cock in me when you come this time.” Though strained, he can hear the command in her voice.

“As you wish,” he says with a grin and grabs her hips and fucks her harder. This time, it’s her legs that are shaking from the strain of the orgasms, but Mike’s cock feels so good and she wants him to cum so badly.

“Cum for me, Mike. Can’t you feel how wet you’ve made me? Your cock feels so fucking good in me! So thick and hard, I want to feel your cum explode inside of me! Fill me with it!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” Mike yells as the words spur him on and his cock fills with his cum and then it shoots deep inside of her cunt. Sabine calls out as she feels Mike’s cock pulsing as he cums, and she clenches around him, causing herself to orgasm. She clenches and unclenches until Mike is spent, and his breath comes in little gasps.

“Too sensitive!” He whispers. She giggles.

“Now you know how it feels.” Mike chuckles and leans forward to kiss her shoulder blade before carefully pulling himself out of her. His cock is long and limp now, and he watches as his cum seeps out of Sabine’s pussy and onto the grass. He helps lift her sore leg down from the railing, and they walk the couple of feet back to the grass and collapse onto it, side by side.

“Oh my fucking God, that was amazing!” Sabine exclaimed, shivering with pleasure.

“That it was.” Mike agrees.

“You know how they say there’s a lot of sex in the Athlete’s Village, I wonder if they count the arenas too?” Mike’s laugh breaks the silence of the night. Sabine smiles and laughs with him.

“Somehow, I doubt it. If only the outside world knew what went on here.” Mike wiggled his eyebrows at her, making her laugh again. She rolled onto her side and grabbed at her discarded shorts and panties.

“Come on, we should get dressed again before someone comes to investigate all the noise.” She reaches up and holds out a hand to help him up. He takes her hand and pulls her into a hug as he stands up.

“I gotta say, this has been the best week of my life!” He cuddles her into his chest.

“Well just wait until you win your next game! We’ve still got work to do, and if you’re good, you’ll get an extra reward.” She hugs him back and wiggles her eyebrows at him. He laughs as they get dressed and head back to the Village. As they walk back, he envisions new training scenarios for their future practices and hopes they’ll be able to continue them after the Games have ended. For now, though, he relishes the feel of his good friend beside him and the great adventure that they’re on together in Brazil.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments