Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh Becky

"Becky gets fucked"

15
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Andy and his eighteen-year-old daughter moved in next to me about six months ago. Andy is a lorry driver so is away from home for long periods of time, leaving Becky to look after herself. I hit it off with Andy from the first time we met. As they were unloading their stuff from the van, I took around a couple of beers and some Coke for his young daughter. From that moment, Andy and Becky often popped round for a drink and a chat on a regular basis, and similarly frequently, I went round to their place.

One afternoon I was sat at home when there was a knock on the door. When I answered the door, Becky was standing there with a big smile on her pretty face. I greeted Becky with a cheerful ‘hello’ and invited her in and offered her a coffee. She declined my offer but asked if I had a laptop she could borrow as hers had just crashed and she had a report to finish for her college course.

I confirmed that I did have a laptop she could borrow but needed it back the next day. Becky said that would not be a problem as she had nearly finished and had saved the work she had done to a memory stick, so nothing had been lost. I went to fetch the laptop, gave it to Becky and she left.

The following afternoon, Becky returned my laptop. When I opened the computer to prepare for work the following day, I noticed that Becky had not deleted her internet searches. In Becky’s search history were several hardcore porn sites. Being curious, I opened each of the sites to see what Becky had been watching. She had watched a mixture of lesbian, gay and straight porn, all of which was very explicit and gave me a hard cock, which I had to massage. I knew that these sites would have turned Becky on and she would have masturbated. This thought just made me even harder and I came, squirting spunk in three thick steams into the towel I had put in front of me.

A few days later, Becky called round at about five-thirty. I answered the door to Becky, who was wearing some skin-tight leggings that hugged her cute bottom and thighs, and a baggy sweatshirt. Although Becky did not have large breasts, it was clear that she had nothing on beneath her sweatshirt as her breasts bounced freely when she moved.

I invited Becky in and explained that I was preparing some food so asked her to come and sit in the kitchen while I finished my food preparation. As I prepared the veg for my meal, Becky stood next to me, leaning on the work surface. Every so often when I moved around the kitchen, I got a good view of her very sexy bottom. 

As I chopped some carrots, Becky reached across and pinched a piece, put it in her mouth and crunched on it. 

“Hey, that’s my dinner you're stealing,” I said in a jovial voice as I playfully spanked her bottom.

Becky just giggled and took another piece of carrot.

“If you do that again, I’ll pull your pants down and smack your bare bottom,” I said playfully.

Becky just giggled and said, “What are you going to cook?”

“Nothing gourmet, just a cottage pie,” I replied.

“Sounds good, are you making enough for two, as Dad is away and I can’t be bothered to cook just for me?” she inquired.

“Yeah, there will be plenty,” I responded, feeling quite pleased to have some company.

While we were waiting for the dinner to cook, we chatted and laughed. At dinner, I opened a bottle of red and the banter continued all through the meal. After dinner, I made coffee and we went into the living room. I got out some chocolate mints to have with our coffee. As I took the last mint, Becky snatched it from my hand and put it into her mouth.

“Right, that’s it, I warned you earlier,” I said as I playfully grabbed Becky and put her across my knee. 

She was laughing and put up very little resistance. I then hooked my fingers into the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down over her buttocks. Underneath her leggings she was wearing a skimpy thong, so her buttocks were completely bare. I then gently smacked her buttock cheek. As I did this, Becky continued to laugh. 

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

As I had no objection, I then rubbed her buttocks with my hand. Her buttocks were pert, soft and smooth. As I stroked them, Becky did nothing to stop me and an erection began to develop in my pants. I then guided my hand under the string that disappeared between her buttocks. I could now get my fingers into her bum crack. Again, Becky offered no objection to my advances. 

I then pulled the waistband of her thong so I could pull them over her buttocks. Becky lifted herself slightly, allowing me to take them down to and over her knees. She then wiggled her legs to flick them over her ankles. I now had Becky’s bare arse before me.

I stroked her buttocks softly and then moved my hand between her legs, where I discovered her swollen labia and the dampness of her pussy. As I ran my hand down her arse crack and over her anus, I allowed a finger to slide into her wet vagina. Becky moaned with pleasure as my finger reached into her vagina to find her cervix. As I fingered Becky, her moaning became louder and I could feel her body begin to tremble as her orgasm passed through her body.

I lay Becky on her front on the sofa, then knelt next to her so I could kiss her bottom. I then parted her buttocks, and she helped me further by opening her legs so I could probe her anus with my tongue. With her legs open, I could see her pussy glistening with her juices. I moved behind her and she took the downward dog position. I could now get my tongue into her vagina. She tasted like nectar.

My cock was now fully erect and straining to be released. I stood up and undressed. I was now standing in my living room, totally naked with a full erection. As I stood there, Becky watched me and smiled. She sat up and removed her top, exposing her pert little tits. I reached for my jacket, which was on a chair, and removed a condom from my wallet. Becky watched carefully as I rolled the condom down the length of my hard cock. As I looked at her sat on the sofa, I could see that she had completely shaved the hair from her pussy, and her swollen labia were in full view. 

I knelt in front of Becky and we kissed for the first time. As we kissed, she fondled my balls. I asked her to kneel on the sofa, which she did. I then stood behind her with the best view of her anus and pussy. I moved in behind her, lined my cock up with the entrance to her vagina and then pushed forward gently to ease myself in. I watched my cock disappear into Becky. Becky gasped as I passed her G-spot.

I paused for a moment to savour the feeling of Becky’s vagina wrapped around my cock. I then started to thrust slow and deep. With each stroke, Becky’s moans got louder. As I held onto her hips, I could feel her body beginning to tremble as her orgasm started. As her orgasm faded, I increased the pace of my penetration and I could feel my spunk leaving my balls. As I came with a loud grunt, Becky orgasmed again. I tried to stay hard for as long as I could before withdrawing my cock, sheathed in a condom full of my jizz.

Becky masturbated herself as she watched me remove the condom. I then fell to my knees and replaced her fingers with my tongue. It wasn’t long before I was hard again; however, this time I entered her without a condom. Conscious of this, I withdrew after a minute and put my cock in Becky’s mouth. Her warm mouth felt heavenly and it was not long before I was ejaculating into her mouth. To my surprise, she swallowed my entire load.

I took Becky by the hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom. I guided her into the room and watched her cute arse as she moved to the bed. She lay on the bed naked. I opened the cabinet next to the bed to retrieve a box of condoms. I looked inside to make sure I had plenty, as I was going to fuck Becky as many times as I could.

 

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments