Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh what a Memory

0
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
799 words 799 words

This is the writing of a memory that in my life will always cherish. The event is true, though the names have been changed to protect anonymity.

 

My day started as usual, getting up at the break of dawn clad only in a pair of loose fitting and putting coffee on sitting down at the computer listening to the familiar whirring as it booted. Waiting for the coffee to finish I logged on to my favorite news sight, all the while thinking about what the day held as well as the way last night ended. You see, I am a Forty Two year old male that lives with a 50 year old female. We have been together for going on three years, and she never ceases to amaze me. Last night, I had come home from work to find her on the couch, in a flowing sun dress that never fails to get a rise out of me. She had yesterday off as to where I had left the house at around six a.m. I had returned home sweaty and tired just before eight pm. She was a sight for sore eyes as she smiled at me. Her blouse tight against her magnificent breasts that I always love to suckle, her skirt White against her skin only hinting at what lay beneath. “Hi honey. Why don’t you get out of those nasty clothes while I get you a beer and then you can get in the shower and we can go. I have made reservations and we need not rush”. With this I smiled and as her body slipped into mine I kissed her warm lips my tongue finding hers wet warm and soft. Her body crushed against mine, her tongue delving into my mouth, her nipples against my naked chest was more than enough to get me going. I felt a stirring in my loins and no sooner than that I was standing at attention. With only a thin film of material separating my now hard shaft from her loving box, I began rubbing my cock against her in an effort to make her respond in kind. To my surprise she did just that. Reaching down, she gripped my shaft and started stroking it long from base to tip. Still Kissing, my hands now tweaking her hardened nipples, she pumped my engorged member swiftly. Suddenly she broke our kiss and hand tightly around my shaft led me to the couch where she sat.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

The next thing I remember is her mouth hovering over the head of my cock, looking up at me in adoration. Then it happened. Her mouth engulfed my cock, a moan escaping her as she took me into her mouth. Slowly she slurped and I responded. Soon she was moaning against me, and I was bucking and then my load was draining down her throat. After she sucked me dry, she raised. “Are you going to buy me dinner or what?”   After getting home and a couple of drinks, we were off again fucking like there was no tomorrow. Well, now its tomorrow and she is standing in the archway, wearing an orange nightie that allows me to see her nipples are hard. Thank you god!!! For this woman that loves to be loved   Chapter 2   So I sit here at my computer, my dick growing by the second, watching her move towards me in that seductive way that she knows drives me insane. She nears my comfort zone, and without warning straddles my lap at the same time as planting a succulent kiss on my lips. Beneath, I feel her hot love box bare against me and I realize that she not only has no panties on, but is already very wet. She grinds against me. I reach between us, releasing my now steel from its confines. Her hand meets mine and with a mischievous grin shakes her head. Her hand reaches down to grip me and stroke me as the head of my shaft rests against her swollen clit. Gently she rides me… savoring each moment as her wet gash teases me. And the It comes. My rock pushes past her entering her, burying me into her hot pussy to the hilt. Not wasting any time she rolls her hips and grinds against me. Pangs of ecstasy roll through me as I fight to control the explosion that is building inside of me. “’Please?!!! Deeper!” As she rocks harder against me, suddenly its there I release my package deep inside of her. She screams loudly and we sit there for what seems like an eternity until she climbs off of me. “Get dressed and take me out to breakfast” she says rubbing herself against me inclining me to wonder what the day beholds…….  
Published 
Written by baboo4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors