Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Women Make Good Lovers

"Salesman manages to close the deal"

8
1 Comment 1
21.3k Views 21.3k
722 words 722 words
When you are in sales you always meet women. Some are ok but others really get your attention. I was making a sales call at this one particular company one day on my route. I was showing some of my line when she came up behind me as I was showing my products to the other women in the office. She put her hand on my shoulder to lean in and see the catalog. There was something in the touch that got my attention. As I would drop by each week we would chit chat and as every week pass by we would talk longer. We both could tell the other was definitely interested in the other.

We decided to meet one Friday at a hotel in a town in between the towns we lived in. After we checked in she went into the bathroom to freshen up so I pulled down the covers on the bed. When she came out she was looking mighty fucking hot in her matching bra and panties. I had already laid down and got comfortable. So she crawled onto the bed and starting kissing me and rubbing her hands all over. She started unbuttoning my shirt and kissing her way down my stomach. Then she undid my pants and pulled them off and then she pulled my briefs off and my cock was in full view. She started to lick the head and slowly took it in her mouth and began to suck it slowly and working it in and out her mouth. I was about ready to blow as she let it slip out and she sat up and undid her bra and let it fall to expose her beautiful full 38d tits.

Then she stood up to pull off her panties and I could see for the first time her gorgeous trimmed pussy. She crawled back on the bed like a lioness stalking her prey. She sucked and licked my cock again for just a moment to make sure I was ready for my prize. She moved on up to straddled me and as she guided my cock to her dripping wet pussy I could feel the heat of her hot box.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

She slowly slid down on my cock and gently begin to ride it. As our bodies begin to work together she started to moan, low at first but as wave upon wave of pleasure hit she got louder and louder until her moans were echoing off the walls. She rode me harder and harder until she was cumming and her juices were flowing over my dick and running down my balls. I moved her off of me and told her to get on all fours and I began to fuck her from behind. I took my eight inch cock and put it in her hot dripping pussy and I grabbed her on both sides of her ass and thrust my cock in to the hilt, as I did she screamed from the pleasure of my dick hitting the back of her cunt. I then began to slowly long dick the shit out of her and then I picked up the pace and begin to give her one helluva fucking that she started yelling and telling me to fuck her harder. She was saying to me; "fuck me you big dick bastard" "give me that fat cock, give it to me good". As I felt my load starting to swell up and I told her I was cumming and she quickly spun around and took my cock back in her mouth and started sucking until I had all I could stand and I blew my load into her mouth.

I came so hard that she could not hold it all in her mouth and it ran out one side onto her big fucking tits. She took my dick and smeared it on her chest to pick up what had spilt out and she suck it off the head of my prick. Then we just fell onto the bed and rested until we were ready to go again which was about four more times until we both had to get home. We met several other times and spent a few nights together on a wild weekend but I'll share those with you later on.
Published 
Written by sexmachine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments