Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oliver returns from honeymoon

"Millie welcomes Oliver's return"

14
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Since my liaison with Oliver I hadn't been able to stop thinking about him. Each time I imagined his mouth on me or his thick, cock sliding into me, I’d get wet and my small, pink nipples would harden.

It wouldn't matter where I was. I could be at sixth form, home, a friend’s house or the pub. Suddenly, he’d pop into my head and I’d be horny beyond belief. Taking care of myself was nowhere near as satisfying as the real thing and I counted down the days until they returned from their honeymoon.

Finally, two weeks passed and Eliza called to say they’d landed safely. Mum organised a family dinner that weekend at a restaurant in town so we could catch up. I spent the week planning what to wear and wanted to look as good as I’d looked on the day of the wedding. I bought the shortest, tightest dress I thought I’d be able to get away with.

The body con dress left little to the imagination. It was mid-thigh and clung to my curves. I wore it with high heels and a blazer. When we arrived at the restaurant Oliver and Eliza were waiting for us. He looked gorgeous and my lacy panties were almost instantly damp.

He had a deep, golden tan and just the right amount of stubble. His tight shirt showed off his muscular chest and arms perfectly. After the initial hellos, I took my seat next to Oliver and studied the menu, trying to take my mind off the things I wanted to do to him.

At first things were pretty normal. We ate starters and Eliza bored us to death with sightseeing tales. If I’d been on honeymoon with Oliver, we would not have left the hotel. Just before our mains came I felt a hand on my thigh under the table. I turned to look at Oliver and he smiled.

My nipples went hard and I was instantly turned on. His hand slid up the hem of my dress and he rubbed across my thighs. Every so often his hand slid between my now spread legs and he caressed the insides of my thighs.

Keeping composed was hard. I really wanted to spread my legs further and feel his hand in my knickers. After a minute or so of doing this, his fingers brushed across the lace of my panties and I jumped slightly in my seat.

“Millie, are you okay?” asked my dad, who was seated opposite me.

Oliver had now taken his hand away leaving me horny and frustrated.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I replied.

“You look a little flushed,” he said, pouring more water into my glass.

“I just feel a little hot. I’m fine,” I reassured him.

Eating the main course with rock hard nipples and a throbbing clit was hard work! Resisting the urge to reach under the table into my panties took serious will power.

I was pleased when my brother put down his fork and we had all finished eating. I’d be home within an hour and I could climb into bed with my rabbit and relieve my horniness.

After we’d paid, Eliza suggested going back to their house to look at holiday photos. This was this last thing on my mind so I came up with an excuse to politely refuse her invitation.

“I really need to make a start on revision in the morning. Can I just go home for an early night?” I asked.

“We live in the opposite direction. We won’t be there late, Mille,” replied my mum.

I huffed and pulled a face, which usually gets me what I want.

“I’ll drop Millie off at home,” offered Oliver. “Eliza can go with you guys, sort some drinks and start the slide show. It won’t take me long to detour.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes of course. Come on Mills, let’s go,” he replied, smiling at me.

Dad gave me a set of keys and we set off for Oliver’s car. As soon as our family were out of sight, and we were in the car park, Oliver pushed me up against the cold, concrete wall and kissed me hard. Our tongues went straight into each other’s mouths and his hands went up my dress at the back. They rubbed over my lace covered arse.

“Oh fuck, Millie,” he breathed. “I’ve wanted to do this all night. I might have to fuck you here.”

“I’m so horny and wet,” I replied. “I’ve been thinking about this all week.”

“Me too,” he whispered. “I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but each day when I fucked your sister I was imagining it was you.”

He returned to kissing me, letting his hands slide down the back of my panties. They felt cold against my slightly warm skin. He groped my ass cheeks, sending jolts of electricity through my body. I reached between us and rubbed the bulge through his jeans. I massaged and teased it, giving him a preview of what was to come.

“Let’s go,” I said. “We don’t have much time.”

Reluctantly, Oliver walked us to his car and opened the passenger door for me. The drive to my house was short and took around ten minutes.

Once inside we ran straight upstairs to my room, undressing on the way. We’d left a trail of clothes on the stairs and landing. He shut the door behind him and pushed me back onto the bed.

Oliver kissed me whilst his hands ran across my naked boobs. My nipples were like bullets and I cried out as he rubbed and pinched them. He stopped kissing me to run his tongue across each nipple in turn, making them harder and more erect. He continued massaging my boobs as he sucked and nibbled my nipples.

“Mmmm, Oliver, that feels good,” I moaned.

He kissed down my stomach and then moved positions so that he was knelt between my thighs.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

His muscular hands pushed them apart and he ran his tongue over my panties. I was wet and could smell my arousal.

He continued licking up and down my lips through the lacy material. My breathing was becoming more erratic and I wriggled around the bed enjoying the attention he was giving to my pussy. Eventually he stopped his teasing and pulled my panties down my legs.

He threw them onto the floor and began licking over my swollen clit. His tongue made circles on it and a finger slid straight into my tight hole. He began sliding it in and out as his tongue continued to lick me.

I was so turned on that my orgasm dido’t take long. His tongue sped up and licked me greedily, as he added another finger to his finger fucking. He curled his fingers slightly and brushed them against my g-spot as he fucked me. This and the work his tongue was doing on my sensitive clit caused me to cum.

I felt my whole body tense up and my clit began to throb. My pussy gripped his fingers tight and I moaned out loud as my orgasm ripped through my body. I’d never had such an intense orgasm before. It seemed to go on forever in waves of pleasure. My juices ran over his fingers and dribbled between my thighs.

Oliver ran his tongue up and down my pussy lips so he could lick up the remainder of my juices and he offered his fingers to me, which I sucked clean.

He kissed back up my body and lay next to me on the bed. His cock was straining against his boxers. I knelt up beside him and slid my hand down the waist band of the tight material. I gripped his cock. He was hard and the tip was covered in precum.

Oliver pulled off his boxers and his cock sprang out. I knew we didn’t have much time so I wrapped my lips straight around his shaft and began sucking him.

His hands ran through my hair and I sucked him hard and fast. My tongue licked eagerly over the head and my lips slid up and down his thick, veiny shaft. I used one hand to hold him and the other to rub and massage his balls.

“Oh, Millie, that feels amazing. Keep sucking me,” he moaned, thrusting his hips slightly towards me.

My lips moved faster on his shaft as I tried to take more of his length into my mouth. The hand I was using on his balls shifted slightly and I found his bum. Not knowing whether this would be something he’d like or not, I teased around for a while.

“Oh god, Millie, that’s so dirty. Do it,” he moaned.

I slipped my finger into his ass and continued sucking him hard and fast. He moaned as I sucked him and fingered his bum gently. His hands ran through my hair, pulling it ever so lightly. His hips were thrusting pushing more of his cock into my warm, wet mouth.

“Millie, I’m so close,” he groaned. I kept sucking him and looked up into his eyes. His mouth opened and then his eyes closed. He groaned loudly and he released shot after shot of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it as it came but there was lots of it and some dribbled out of my mouth.

When he was finished I crawled back up the bed and lay next to him.

“Fuck that was good,” he said, looking at his watch. We’d been upstairs for around fifteen minutes.

“I suppose you need to go,” I said.

“I need to fuck you first, I’ll think of an excuse.”

We kissed for a while, exploring each other until his cock began to get hard again. I took it in my hand and stroked it up and down until it became rock hard and grew to its full length again.

Oliver turned me over onto my side and lifted up my leg. He took his cock in his hand and pushed it into me from behind. It slid in easily as I was so wet and horny. He wasted no time in fucking me hard. His balls slapped against my ass and his hands went onto my tits. He massaged them as he fucked me, harder and harder with each thrust.

“Mmmm, Oliver, fuck me harder. This feels so good,” I moaned.

Oliver continued fucking me sliding his cock deeper and harder into my tight pussy. I turned my head and we kissed as we fucked, exploring each other’s mouths again with our tongues. His hands stayed on my tits and mine ran down to rub my clit.

I rubbed my clit in circles getting closer to another orgasm. I felt my clit throbbing and my body tensed again. He pushed into me hard and I came loudly. My pussy gripped his cock and my juices ran down his shaft and over his balls.

I was flushed, breathless and conscious about how long Oliver had been in the house with me.

He pulled me up onto my hands and knees and I pushed my curvy arse into the hair. His hands found my hips and he slid into me from behind. He fucked me hard, his balls slapping against my bum. I thrust back to meet his thrusts wanting his cock as deep as it would go.

“I’m close,” he groaned. “You’re so fucking tight.”

“Mmmm yes, Oliver, cum in my pussy.” I replied, reaching back to play with his balls. I massaged them gently in my hand.

“Oh my god, Millie,” he moaned loudly as he thrust into me for the final time and kept his cock buried deep inside me as he came.

Oliver groaned loudly as his cock emptied into my pussy. When he had finished he pulled away and collapsed on the bed, breathless. I lay back next to him and his cum dribbled out of my swollen pussy making the duvet wet.

Once we’d composed ourselves Oliver began getting dressed, collecting his clothes from where we’d torn them off earlier.

“I will see you soon,” he said. “Don’t suppose you have any friends as fun as you do you?

Published 
Written by jasmine89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments