Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Last Dance

"Innocence, Naive, and Trusting, Leads to Danger... What Will Happen?"

95
25 Comments 25
3.1k Views 3.1k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Jamie here. this is a stand-alone story Rachel wrote months ago that somehow never was posted. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More updates are coming this week. Read Ahare and ENJOY."

Eight months ago, we moved to Richmond from Atlanta. We settled in our new home in the Windsor Farms area. I inherited this home from my grandmother when she passed away two years ago, and after probate and family squabbling over the will between my sister and me, I bought her out of her half of the house, and we were able to make a move. 

My family has a lot of money, so I am a freelance writer and website designer. I don't have to work, so I do the two things I enjoy the most, and then I donate all the money I earn to the charitable organizations I attach myself to. 

I am married to Elizabeth Anne, and we have three beautiful children, Lawrence, Stephanie, and Melissa, twelve, ten, and eight, respectively. We are a happy family. We have not let the fact that money is no object in our family change us. We respect people and property and use some of our money to make the world a better place. 

To the average person, we look like a family with a successful dad and a mom who works for charitable, church, and school causes. Our kids went to public school in Atlanta, so we were normal.

We made a couple of changes here in Richmond. Beth and I decided it was time to prepare them for college, so we needed to improve their education quality. We enrolled them in a private school, Calvary Episcopal Preparatory. 

My grandparents had been members of the Willow Oaks Country Club, so we also joined there. Beth and I both play golf and tennis and love to dance. The kids love the pool and are starting to like tennis and soccer, and my girls like basketball.

So, we settled in and mainstreamed for a few months. 

Beth signed us up for the Country Club ballroom dance group that meets once a month. They also have four formal dances each year: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday. 

So, about Beth and me, Troy. 

We are both thirty-seven years old. We have been married for fourteen years. We began dating in our junior year of college. After graduation, we took a month-long trip, backpacking around Europe. While in Paris, I proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower at night, with all the Paris lights below us. It was very romantic. We married seven months later.

We are both very fit. I work out three days a week and run every day. Beth works out four times a week doing hot yoga and palates. 

Beth is five feet six inches tall and one hundred and thirty lbs. She has an incredible figure, 36C breasts, with a twenty-five-inch waist and thirty-five-inch hips. Her bottom is delicious, firm, and perky. Her tummy is tight, and her mound is always laser smooth. 

As for me, I am six feet two inches tall, weigh one hundred ninety-five lbs., and have a muscular physique. I like lifting weights, so I have a solid muscular upper body, and my running keeps my legs and thighs firm and fit. I have been blessed with an above-average cock, just over eight inches long and relatively thick, and very satisfying, so Beth tells me. 

We have an excellent love life, never denying each other's desires, and always ready to satisfy an urgent need. Our children all understand what a closed door to our room means, so we are available to each other anytime, anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is where my story begins…

We had been to several events at the Country Club and used the facilities for our workouts, golf, tennis, and swimming now that the pool was opening soon. 

We met several of our neighbors and attended several family parties in the neighborhood. The kids had quickly made friends, so life was good.

As I said earlier, we joined the ballroom dance group at the Club. We have been ballroom dancing most of our married life and truly enjoy it. It is a great social event, and I love holding my wife and spinning her around the dance floor.

Beth is a far more graceful dancer than I am, so I am her setup guy and guide, helping her highlight her skills as we dance. Additionally, Beth is a stunning woman dressed to the nines in an exquisite ball gown fitted to her sleek body, showing off every curve, beautiful breasts, and firm bottom. She never fails to turn heads when she enters the room or on the dance floor. 

Our years of experience put us in the top several dance couples at the Club, so we attracted much attention, especially Beth, surrounded by men and women. The men wanted to dance and hold her. The women wanted lessons. 

After some persuasion, Beth agreed to hold lesson sessions for the women once a week for a few months. The women would have to dance with each other or me if I could be there. Most of the other men had important jobs or traveled each week. 

After five months, we had become mainstream. I had my weekly golf foursome set and joined a group of eight tennis players about my speed. The kids are like rubber balls and adjust quickly. 

It was Thursday; Beth had a dance class earlier and had gone to yoga afterward. She came home from her yoga class hot and sweaty, just like I like her. Beth walked into my office humming and pulled me out of my chair. She moved me into a dance position, and we spun around the room to her humming. It was fun, but I knew something was up, as this only happens when Beth wants something or is happy. Either way, I would be asked to agree or have to do something.

Our twirl ended with Beth holding me in her arms, pressing her sweaty body against me, pushing me back against my desk, and kissing me hard with lots of tongue. 

Wow, I knew then that this was a big request!

Beth broke the kiss. She looked into my eyes and asked. "Troy, there is a dance competition in Washington in a month, and I want to compete there. It will be fun. I don't expect to win, but it will be an experience I have never had."

As I heard her request, I noticed no 'WE' in her words, only 'I.' She continued, struggling with this part. 

"Travis Taylor has asked me to be his partner for the competition." Her voice weakened as she ended. 

There was a profound disappointment that overcame me. We had always been partners in any competition we had been in, so why not now?

I stepped back from Beth, letting her go, and looked at her, confused, and sat down. I knew she could see the disappointment on my face. I said nothing. My jaw was tight as I gritted and about her request.

Beth's request was odd, and I thought about her potential partner, Travis Taylor. He is a far better dancer than I. He has professional training and has danced in many competitions, winning several. As a partner, he is hands down the best dancer in our group, male or female. I thought it was an honor for Travis to ask Beth to be his partner.

Then I thought about Travis as a man. I had heard rumors that he was divorced several years ago and was "playing the field." He is a handsome man, about six feet tall and well-built. He is a few years older than us, in his early forties. He is the Vice President of a prominent investment firm and is well-liked around the Club. The word is he was married to a beautiful woman, but he cheated on her one too many times, and it cost him his family of two kids and his wife. That happened several years ago, and he has dated many women since. 

As I thought about Travis, I remembered that he has been dancing and talking to Beth quite a bit at the dance events over the past few months. I never thought anything of it until now. I also remember a few weeks ago, out by the pool at the Club, he was lying on a lounger by Beth, chatting her up as our kids played in the pool. I had been finishing a web project and came over later. The odd thing was when Travis saw me across the pool, and before Beth saw me, he quickly excused himself. When I walked up to Beth, her face was flushed. 

Until that minute, I thought nothing of it, but now my interest was suddenly heightened. 

I had not responded to Beth. I just sat looking forward and not at her.

"Troy, did you hear me?"

I looked up at her. "Yes, I heard you, Beth." I was a little short with some edge in my voice. "So, when did this come up?" 

"Uhhh, last week at the ladies' class. Travis was there, and at the end, asked me if I would be his partner." Beth's voice trailed off.

"Travis was at the women's class. Why? Has he been to many classes?" 

"Well, yes, he has been coming, so there are men partners to dance with." 

"How many other men have been coming to the classes." I thought I knew the answer, so the ire in my voice rose.

There was a long pause, much longer than it should have been. A very pregnant pause! 

I looked up at Beth. She was biting her lip. Ah Ha, Beth's ‘tell,’ she was hiding something. Then she softly said, "None."

"How many classes has Travis been to?" I was getting pissed now, so my voice was stern.

Beth looked away, "I am not sure exactly about the last six or seven." Her voice was sheepish, and she was still chewing her lips.

"Beth, you're telling me that Travis has been to classes regularly, and no other men have been coming. Why have you not asked me to be a dance partner?" I was very pissed now, so there was a certain edge in my voice. 

Beth turned away, took a deep breath, and turned back. "Troy, I don't know why I didn't ask you. I just didn't. I am sorry." 

I had never experienced anything like this at this point in our marriage. I was ready to challenge my wife about her attraction to another man. That has never happened unless I have been blind for the last sixteen years. 

"Well, Beth, these revelations all seem very strange to me. Travis has been sniffing around you every time the two of you are in the same place. You have danced more with him than me in recent months. You invite him to attend your classes, and he takes work off. You don't invite me, who has all the time in the world. Now Travis wants you to go to a competition with him for how many days, in Washington. You will accompany him alone, and I will stay home with the kids. Is that the plan?"

I sat back and looked at her. A strange look spread over her face. 

"Oh God, No, Troy, it's not like that, no, no, not like that at all. Travis is just a dance partner and friend. Oh God, No, there is nothing else." Her hands covered her face, and she started to cry. 

I let her. I stood and walked out of the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My, what just happened?

I asked my husband permission to attend a dance competition, and what happened? 

It was all innocent; it was just a two-day competition in Washington with Travis Taylor, another dance partner, not Troy. That was it, nothing more, or was it? There was the kiss I had to tell Troy about. 

After Troy laid it out, I could see that there could be more to it than it looked on the surface. Then there was the kiss. 

Everything that Troy said was accurate. Travis had danced with me recently, and yes, I had ignored my husband, not realizing I was. Travis had showed up at the women's class the first time unannounced, then came to every class after that for the past two months. I just thought he saw the need for a male partner and came back as a helper, but as I look back, he did hang around and wanted to dance with me a lot during each class and afterward. Now he wants me to go away with him, just the two of us to a dance competition. When I had asked about Troy coming along, Travis said, "There was no need. He should stay home with the kids. We didn't need a chaperone."   

God, am I so naïve not to see the pattern Troy sees?

I feel nothing for Travis in that way, nothing at all. Yes, he is attractive, and I feel special when we dance. He makes me feel good, and when we dance to slow dances in the ballroom, and he holds me close, I feel safe and secure. I admit I may have a little crush on him, but nothing that would lead further. Well, except for the kiss after the dance class a week ago.

Can Troy see all these pieces better than I can and assemble the puzzle? Am I slipping into a dangerous situation? How come I cannot see it? 

Where did Troy go? I must tell him about the kiss. But he left, so I can't do it now. 

"Troy, Troy, where are you?" I called out with no response.

I ran through the house; Troy was not inside. I ran out into the yard and around the house, finally finding him sitting on the front porch, looking out into the distance. I stopped and looked at him before he saw me. He looked sad, just sitting there. 

I walked up to him. He continued looking straight ahead, not moving, or acknowledging my presence. 

I sat beside him in a separate chair. 

"Troy, what is the matter? You are making more of this than it is. I swear that there is nothing between Travis and me. I am yours and yours alone. I love you and only you. How could you think anything could be happening like that?"

Troy took out his iPhone, pressed a few buttons, and handed it to me. 

There was a video playing. Two people were dancing like lovers, with the man's hands cupping her bottom and her hands holding him behind his neck. I saw the woman's head was turned to the side and lay against his chest. The camera zoomed in as they slowly turned. The woman's face was turned the other way as they moved smoothly together. I did not see ballroom dancing; it was more personal than that. The woman's hips pressed tight against the man as they spun around again. Her face came into clear view, and there was a slight smile on her lips as the man whispered to her.

"Oh God, No!" I gasped and dropped the phone on the porch floor as I bolted into the house, and the video continued to play. 

“Oh God,” I screamed, running down the hall to the guest room and locking the door,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up the phone and looked at it. I had seen it a few minutes earlier, so I knew what was showing now. I heard their moans and whispers, so I watched. The man leaned down, whispering something to Beth. Her head pulled back, and she looked up at him. He lowered his hand to her head, pressing his lips on hers. They kissed softly, more urgently, and then the screen went black. The video ended. I sat frozen. What was this?

The text with the video read: "Troy, you are a good man. After Beth's Thursday dance class, I returned to the room to get the jacket I had left. As I approached the room, I heard a Frank Sinatra ballad playing. I peeked inside and saw two people dancing close together. I knew both of them. I was shocked, so I took out my iPhone and recorded this video for you. I couldn't watch when things heated, so I stopped recording and left. Troy, I hope everything works out. You don't deserve this."

I reread the text, then had to wait a while to calm down. I walked into the house looking for Beth. She was nowhere. I walked down to the kids and guest wing. I saw the guest room door was closed. I assumed Beth had locked herself inside. I walked to the door and listened. I heard Beth sobbing. I stood there for a minute, thinking about what I would do. I took the iPhone out and started the video, maxing the volume. I laid the phone on the floor by the door and knocked on it. Not waiting for an answer, I turned and walked away.

I went to my office and locked my door. We were alone this afternoon, but our kids will be back for dinner. It is game night, so we will play a family game without fail. We are not putting this on our kids now. 

I drafted an email to our family attorney, Daniel Crane. He has handled all our family business for over thirty years.

"Dan,

I have a problem brewing. I am unsure if it is a problem, but it brings that lack of a Prenuptial Agreement into play. I need you to draw up a Postnuptial Agreement. I want it hard. I will give Beth $100,000 in cash, her car, and 25% of the house's value in cash. Her items and some family items will be used to decorate her new home. That is all. 

Also, please draw up divorce papers for infidelity. Leave the date open at this time. I have no plan to file them now. 

Both of these documents will be used as a scare tactic if I need it. We will execute the post-nup once I determine what has happened. Can you have them ready on Monday afternoon?

Please call me when you read this message.

Troy"

I shut down my laptop and lay on the sofa, closing my eyes. I thought of what I had seen and heard. I could not understand how this could have happened. I wondered if it was something between Beth and Travis or if he was a predator after his prey. 

As I thought about the competition, I had not seen anything posted at the Club, so I wondered if it was real or if Travis had made it up. I got back on my laptop and looked up regional dance competitions. There were none scheduled until May, and it was here in Richmond. 

Then, to make sure, I called my friend Marie Stanton, the President of the dance association. I caught her at home, and we talked. She confirmed there was nothing scheduled. We had an excellent chat and then said goodbye.

Now I knew Travis was a true predator, and Beth was his prey. I was going to burn him. I would blindside him with the force of a Mac truck. I was sure Travis would not be dancing for a long while after I finished with him.

Beth was not 'lily white' in this mess, though. She had fallen into his trap and was not strong enough to escape. That is a real concern now, one I had never had before. It was now my job to make Beth fully aware of what would have happened if she had completed the betrayal that had started that she didn't know she was being lured into. The fake divorce papers and the Postnuptial Agreement would shock and scare Beth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My God, what had I done? I thought I was innocently dancing with Travis, like we had done almost every week after class. I never thought anything of it until Thursday's class. Travis and I demonstrated the Tango and Salsa, two very sexy dances that demanded sensual body contact and touching. While it was a demonstration, I didn't feel anything. But after class, we danced to Frank Sinatra, not in ballroom style, but as a couple. 

I had become comfortable in Travis's arms, and when he pulled me tight against him, I thought nothing of it. The dance went on, and another song came on. I was so comfortable in his arms that I laid my head against his hard chest. I was almost in a dream state when he whispered, "Beth, look up at me." 

I raised my head and looked into his eyes. A strange feeling came over me, and my body started to tingle. Then suddenly, Travis kissed me. It felt good, so I kissed him back. His tongue pressed into my mouth, and his hand held my head, pressing our lips together.

A sudden sense of dread came over me, and I pushed Travis away, yelling at him, "No, Travis, why did you do that?"

I ran from the room, passing Susan on the way out. She asked, “Beth, are you OK?”

I didn't answer her and came home as fast as I could. I felt dirty, so I took a hot shower, scrubbed my body, and sobbed, thinking about what I had done. I had almost committed a marriage sin, or maybe I already had by just kissing Travis. 

Then I thought about what Travis had asked me earlier. He wanted me to be his partner in a dance competition in Washington. We would go alone. I love competing, but my partner has always been Troy. I wondered what it would be like being with another man. Then I thought about that question, "What would it be like with another man"? What did it refer to, dancing or something else? 

Oh God, what was I doing? I was like a schoolgirl, letting the quarterback seduce me. 

I had to come clean with Troy about the kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew the kids would be home at about five. 

Since I played the video for Beth, we had not spoken or been in the same room together for a few seconds. I knew we had to put this behind us, or the kids would pick up on it immediately. 

"Elizabeth Anne, come here; we must discuss this before the kids get home." I never called her that, so I knew it would get her attention.

Beth came out from hiding, looking shocked and a beaten woman. "Why did you call me that?" 

"I wanted to get your attention, that's why!"

We looked at each other and tried to talk simultaneously.

"Sorry,"  

"Sorry, you go first, Beth."

"Troy, I am so sorry. What you saw is not easy to explain, but let me try. You are right, Travis is a great dancer, and I love dancing with him. He has been coming to the classes each week, but I never thought anything of it. I thought he was just there to help. Then, Travis asked me about attending the competition, and I was flattered. After the class, we danced as we had done other times, but this time was different. I didn't notice until I felt Travis pressing against me, and I felt him getting hard. Then he whispered for me to look up at him. I did, and he kissed me. I thought I was in a dream and kissed him back, not thinking at all. Then, suddenly, what I had just done hit me like a sledgehammer. I pushed away from Travis, screamed at him, ran from the room, and came home. As I ran down the hall, I passed Susan, not expecting to see her there now. 

When I got home, you were not home, so I stood in the shower for thirty minutes crying, afraid of what you would say and do when I told you. I was scared and didn't know how to tell you what I had done. I thought that if I told you about Travis asking me to go to the competition, I could work up the nerve to talk to you about his kiss, but it didn't work out like that. Your reaction was not good, and I was terrified.

You are so smart putting it all together and rolling it out that your explanation was close to what was happening. Then, you were almost accusing me of wanting to have an affair with Travis, which was never going to happen.

After you walked away, you must have gotten the video on text. It must have come from Susan. She was the only one I saw there.

God, Troy, what you saw looked so bad, but the end was cut off, so you never saw me yelling at Travis, and seeing me run away and coming home. I never wanted that to happen. I didn't want to kiss him. It just happened. I was appalled and ashamed when I realized what I had done. I am a married woman, and that should never happen.

I knew when I stepped out of the shower that I had to tell you, and I tried to use the invitation to the competition as a way to tell you, but that blew up, didn't it?"

Beth stopped and looked at me. 

I believed everything she said about not caring about Travis. But she still had to learn how vulnerable she was because she was so hot and such a loving person. 

"OK, Beth, I believe you, and I know you would never cheat on me. I know you love me, and I love you. We will put this behind us, but we will discuss a few changes later. The kids will be home soon. We have a little time, so let's lock our door." 

A smile spread across Beth's face. "I love you, Troy. You are such a wonderful man; why would I want to damage us? How stupid of me."

She stood, pulled me up, and jumped up on me. I walked to our bedroom with my hands squeezing her firm ass cheeks. 

Beth looked me in the eyes, "I need you to fuck me, Troy, fuck me hard!"

The door closed, and I turned the lock.

The next hour was pure bliss for both of us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a family game night, so we ordered two large pepperoni pizzas and played Pictionary. We laughed with the kids, and things were normal. So, after the kids went to bed, Beth and I made love a good part of the night. We slept only a few hours scattered between orgasms. 

Yes, but it was not over. Beth and I had a few things to work out on Monday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was tired the following day, but got up and made waffles for the kids for breakfast. 

It was Sunday, family day, and the kids wanted to take breakfast to their mom in bed, so I let them make a tray and take it to her. I stood at the doorway, watching them wake their mom with coffee under her nose. She rolled over and realized who was there; she gasped. She was naked. Beth grabbed the covers, pulling them up over her. 

I laughed and tossed her a cotton T-shirt to put on. The kids turned around, and she slipped it on, scowling at me, then smiling. We were all good again. I watched her take a few bites, then left to do a few things in my office. 

Later, Beth came to the door. "Are we OK?" 

"I think so, but I have a few things to do on Monday, and we have things to discuss. Today is family day at the Club, the opening of the pool. There is a barbecue dinner in the late afternoon. The kids are excited to go. There are family games with prizes for the kids, swimming, and the chefs roasted a whole pig all night to make the food incredible."

"OK, what time?" 

"1:30 p.m., we will leave, and the barbeque will be our dinner. Then we will stop for ice cream on the way home. It will be a real FAMILY DAY. You know, the family you almost destroyed. Please remember, Elizabeth Anne, this could all be over!" 

Sadness filled her face, and I saw a few tears run down her cheeks. 

"Troy, I love you and our kids so much. I was stupid and naïve. It will never happen again. I swear on my children's life!" 

I got up, and we hugged. I kissed her softly, then hard and passionately. That was all that was needed to soothe Beth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we drove to the Club, my head was spinning. God, I almost destroyed my life, Troy's life, and our family. How could you be so naïve, I asked myself. I was mad at myself and hated Travis for what he had tried to do to me. He was evil. I was concerned about what Troy would do to Travis. I hoped it would not get Troy in trouble. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the club pool, we staked our claim on four loungers. The kids disappeared into the pool with their friends. Beth and I got a couple of beers and found some friends to talk with. All the young mothers looked amazing in their little bikinis and tiny thongs, showing off their incredible bodies. They got me a little worked up, so I had to adjust my sitting so my semi-hardon didn't show. 

After an hour and several beers, I needed to pee, so I headed to the men's room. As I finished and opened the door to leave, a man was in front of me. "Hi Troy," and he quickly pushed past me into the bathroom. I said nothing and took a few steps. Suddenly, I knew this was my opportunity. I turned and walked back into the room and locked the door. Travis was peeing when he saw me. I stopped and looked at him. A look of fear spread over his face. I took two steps toward him, and he cringed away, peeing on the wall and himself.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"Troy, I am sorry. Please stay away from me. I will never speak to Beth again."

I looked at the fucking weasel cowering back against the stall wall. I smiled at Travis, then took another step. I balled up my fist and hit him as hard as I could in the stomach. All the breath rushed from his lungs. He crumbled to the floor, gasping for air. His knee was exposed, so I stomped on it barefoot; I was sorry I wasn't wearing boots. I heard a snap. I may have broken it. 

I looked down at Travis. "I am not doing this for what you did to Beth. I am doing this for what you had planned to do to her. You lied to Beth, tricking her into attending a bogus competition in Washington. Oh, yes, you slimy asshole, I know there was no competition. You were luring my naïve wife away from me so you could fuck her all weekend, knowing that would destroy our marriage and our family. Travis, you are the lowest of the low. But this will be the last time that you will ever be able to do this in this city. I will ruin you, and no one will speak to you. Your girlfriend is already gone, isn't she? It was a pleasure telling her she had better leave you before you did some deviant shit to her."

"What are you talking about? Gena is meeting me here after she finishes a few things." Travis was in a panic now. 

"I don't think so. When I last talked to her a few hours ago, she was waiting for you to leave so she could pack all her things and leave for Savannah to see her mom. Travis, she is not coming back!" 

I stopped talking. I moved swiftly, and my bare foot came down on the back of his hands, covering his shriveled cock and balls. I heard a crack and felt a mushing under my foot. I did it again, smashing his hands, cock, and balls. Travis screamed. I knew one, maybe both hands were broken, and his balls were smashed. He suddenly turned green and vomited all over himself.

I was raging now, "Travis, look at me, you slimy piece of shit. If you ever come within a hundred feet of my wife or kids, I will fucking kill you. It will be a slow death, torture, and possible castration before I fucking let you die. Do you fucking understand me, asshole!"

Travis was a quivering pile of shit, lying on the floor in his piss and vomit. He was sobbing in pain and couldn't talk. 

"Nod, if you understand, you sorry fucking shithead?" 

He nodded. 

"One more thing. If you call the police or tell anyone that I did this to you, you will permanently disappear. Travis, you will never be seen on earth again. I strongly suggest you leave town and find another place to live!"

"Goodbye, Travis, you useless troll!" 

I unlocked the door and walked out. There was a maintenance cart sitting in an alcove. I pulled it over by the door and put the 'closed for cleaning' sign in front of it. 

A couple of guys headed that way as I walked around the corner. I stopped them. "You better use the one on the other side. Some guy just made a huge mess in there, vomited all over the place." They turned and headed the other way. 

I walked back to our loungers. I peeled off my T-shirt, grabbed Beth away from her conversation, and pulled her into the pool with a big splash. The kids saw us and came over, splashing at us. My adrenaline was so high I was so exhilarated. If I could have fucked Beth right there, I would have, and it would have been incredible.

Beth swam to me, wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed me. Then she asked me, "Oh, what do we have here?" She reached between us and squeezed my hard cock.

I smiled, "I'm hard for you, baby, too bad we can't fuck right here in front of all these people. It would be incredible!"     

"What brought this on all of a sudden?" She was playing with my cock as we drifted around to the deeper end of the pool. 

"I just solved our only outside issue. Now, after tomorrow, everything will be a new normal." 

"What do you mean, you solved the outside problem?" 

Just then, two paramedics walked across the back side of the pool deck, rolling a stretcher. There was someone on the stretcher, but he was completely covered up. There was a sudden hush, then a buzz, until the MC stated, "It's OK, folks, there was an accident. A man fell in the bathroom and broke his leg. He is going to be fine."

Beth looked at me. "You were just in the bathroom. What happened?" 

"Let's just say Travis Taylor will never dance with you again and most likely will be moving away to another town."

"Oh My God, Troy, what did you do?" 

"I had a little talk with Travis, then he fell hard on the floor, and I believe he broke his knee. Then as he tried to get up, his hand was crushed, as were his cock and balls. He had already peed on himself, and then he added a stomach full of vomit. Boy, did he make a mess?" 

Beth's mouth was agape as she absorbed what I told her. She squeezed my cock and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue in my mouth.

Just then, "You two should get a room!" We looked, and our kids were smiling. 

"You are right, but we can't right now. Maybe later, though," Beth said as she unwrapped herself from me, giving my cock one last squeeze. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I exited the pool, I realized how excited I was. My pussy was soaking wet and not from the pool water. My man had defended my honor. God, I love Troy so much. Tonight, I will show him just how much. 

The food was ready, so the kids and I got in line. Troy had to wait a few minutes, letting his hard-on soften, and then he joined us, wrapped in a towel for additional visual protection. 

The food was incredible. The kids loved watching the cooks pull the pork off the pig. We overate, then lie around for it to settle. We had a few more beers and talked to some friends. Then there was a surprise dessert. A 'make your own ice cream sundae' bar. We all made crazy sundaes, and as the day ended, we gathered our stuff and headed home. 

It had been a full day, and we were all tired. The kids said goodnight and were off to bed. I grabbed Troy, ran to our bedroom, and closed the door. I instantly fell to my knees, freeing Troy's hardening cock, sucking it into my warm mouth, and making sweet love to it until he sprayed a whole load of hot creamy cum down my throat and inside my mouth. His knees gave way, and he slipped to the floor beside me.

Troy stripped me, and I pulled off his shirt. Troy was on me like glue, kissing me, sucking my nipples, eating my pussy, then we fucked for a couple of hours. The sex was wild and rampant. We did whatever we wanted, using each other's bodies to satisfy any urge we had.

Troy had me cumming like a machine gun, one orgasm after another. He fucked me hard until I came several times, then he filled my pussy with his hot cum. We rested and slept a little. Soon, we were all over each other again, making sweet, slow love until we collapsed. Then we repeated it until 4:33 a.m... We rolled over, cuddled, and fell asleep for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I awoke the following day with Troy's cock sticking me in the back like a thief's pistol. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 10:42 a.m... Oh God, I panicked. The kids! I slipped out of bed. I pulled on one of Troy's T-shirts. It barely covered my ass, but I didn't care. I went to see if they were up and moving.

I walked into each of their rooms. The beds were made, the rooms were straight, and they were nowhere in sight. I ran downstairs to the kitchen. They were not there either, but cereal bowls and dirty glasses were in the sink.

On the counter was a note:

"Mom and Dad, your door was closed, and we needed breakfast to get to school. We had cereal and juice, then got to the bus on time. I hope you two got some sleep because you were moaning loudly and saying things to each other. I cannot write here. You sounded like you were having fun. I can't wait until I can have fun like that! We are all happy for you. See you this afternoon." 

"We Love You!"

"Lawrence, Stephanie, and Melissa."

Oh, my heart pounded in my chest. I realized for the first time my kids weren't little kids anymore; they were becoming young people. A few tears of joy rolled down my cheeks. 

I sat there reading the note. Then I remembered I had left my husband and his hard cock in our bed. I ran back up the stairs, hearing my feet slapping on the floor. I stopped at the door and saw Troy lying on his back. His cock was standing at full attention. I had a thrilling feeling race through me, and my pussy wet quickly.

I silently walked to the bed, peeling off the T-shirt. I slowly crawled onto the bed on all fours, moving to my loving husband. With no hands, I leaned down, slipping my lips over the swollen head of his cock. I continued to slide down his shaft, taking all of his hard eight inches into my mouth, seating his cockhead in my throat. I breathed through my nose as I licked his shaft with my wet tongue. 

Troy began to stir. I was watching his face as I swallowed, squeezing his cockhead with my throat. After doing this three times, Troy's eyes shot open. He groaned loudly, "Oh Fuck!" and instantly, his balls exploded, shooting his entire load of cum down my throat. Each time I swallowed, Troy groaned and gripped the bed sheets, pulling on them as if he needed leverage. 

After five ropes of cum splashed down my throat, I slowly let Troy's cock slide out, clamping my lips around his shaft just behind his cockhead. One hand stroked his cock, while my other hand cupped Troy's nearly empty balls, caressing them, milking the last of his load onto my tongue. 

Troy's legs were stretched straight out, twitching. He moaned as I jerked his cock until I had every drop of his cum, making sure his balls were empty. I slipped his cock out of my mouth and moved up. I looked down into his eyes. They were glowing with lust. I leaned down and kissed him, sliding my cum coated tongue in his mouth.

When Troy tasted his cum on my tongue, he groaned and sucked it clean. My hand was still holding his semi-hard cock. Even after all these years, Troy had never lost his stamina, so after only a few strokes, he was hard as steel again, ready to fuck.

We still had not said a word when he rolled me on my back and looked at the clock. 

"The kids?" 

"At school, now shut up and fuck me!"

"Not quite yet. I am hungry, no, I am fucking starving, and there is only one thing I want to eat, well, maybe two things. So, fucking will have to wait."

My whole body shook with anticipation as he slid down my body, kissing every part of me, sucking on my nipples, and biting the bumpy areolas around them. My pussy was on fire, needing his mouth on me. He teased me as I had done him, making me pay for my transgressions of the past several days. 

Troy's sweet mouth arrived at my baby smooth mound, and his tongue slithered down through my meaty lips. He wasted no time as he took each lip in his mouth, sucking and chewing them, then pushing his long tongue inside me, finding my spot, teasing it. His upper lip began to caress my hard clit. My whole body began to shake as he ate me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I started cumming so hard I couldn't breathe. My pussy squirted, spraying cum out like never before. It was my first squirt. God. It was incredible. 

I was so excited, my breath caught in my throat, and my loud sexual scream never came. I was silent with my mouth hanging wide open and my eyes rolled back in my head. 

Then, after many minutes, as I began coming down, Troy's mouth moved down across my taint, finding my tight little anal bud, all crinkled and pulsing. He rimmed my asshole, then teased it with his fingertip. Troy was tapping on it and scratching the ridges with his nail. The feeling was wild and made me want to cum again, but I held back, wanting more. 

My next orgasm was slowly building, but the intensity of Troy's assault on my asshole was amazing. I started shaking and pushed three fingers in my pussy and strummed my clit.

My body was humming. The three sensations were so overwhelming. I screamed, "OH My God, TROY, Eat My Ass." I am sure the neighbors heard, but I didn't care. Suddenly, Troy pushed his long middle finger up my ass. My body froze, and I fucking exploded, cumming simultaneously in my pussy and ass. It was all new, the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. I collapsed on the bed in a euphoric state and almost passed out. I cannot describe it any better than I have. IT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We slept. 

I awoke with a wet warmth around my cock. I lay still, letting the mouth that was sucking me do its job. My head was clear, so Beth was all I was thinking about. 

That morning was the beginning of the rest of our beautiful life together. 

Beth wanted me to be her partner in dancing and life, so I took dance lessons, and we worked hard to become good enough to be competitive. After six months, we entered our first regional competition. It was in Washington, as was the bogus competition when Travis Taylor had tried to take my wife away from me. 

We arrived and checked into the suite I had arranged. We unpacked and had several hours before we were to register and pick up our numbers and dance cards for the first night's competition.

Beth stood at the window, looking out at the National Capital and Washington Memorial. 

As I looked at Beth, I thought it had been almost nine months since I received the text and video that changed things. After that day, I took control and solved part of our problem, Travis Taylor!

But I had not been able to come to terms with just why Beth would have been weak enough to fall under Travis's spell in the first place.

Yes, our lives were wonderful now, and I felt Beth had learned a lesson, but I still had that nagging feeling in the recesses of my mind. Could history ever repeat itself? Would Beth ever look lovingly at another man? That question has been with me since I watched the video. It never leaves me. 

I am not typically a jealous man. I am lucky to possess a beauty like Beth. A treasure that any pirate would love to steal. But I am her protector and will never allow that to happen. Travis learned that lesson the hard way, and any new interloper will learn the same lesson.

This weekend, there will be beautiful men and women, sexy and hot, who will be circling, displaying their bodies and skills. This will be the first test of Beth's resolve. Dancing is a very sensual sport, and dancers are very promiscuous. So, almost anything could happen.

I walked up behind Beth and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck just behind her ear, a sensitive spot. She hissed and pushed her firm bottom back against me. My cock quickly hardened, laying between her firm cheeks. She moaned softly and wiggled her bottom. 

Beth took my hands in hers and slipped them up under her top to her bare breasts. I knew what to do from there. I cupped them and tweaked her hard nipples. She pushed back on my raging hard cock and moaning. She liked what I was doing, so I pinched and pulled on her nipples more, making her groan as she laid her head back on my shoulder.

Beth's hand slipped back between us, gripping my hardening cock, and squeezing it. She wiggled around more, squirming in my arms. It was time. 

I whispered, "Baby, you can now have your weekend in DC as you wanted with Travis." Beth gasped and suddenly stiffened. I held her tight as she tried to pull away from me.

"What…?"

"Shhhhhhhhh," I put a finger across her lips and continued, "Close your eyes and go with it. I am going to give you a treat you will never forget." I teased.

With that, I slipped a blindfold over her eyes and spun her around. I pulled her top over her head, baring her breasts. I leaned down and sucked each nipple. 

"Oh, Troy," she gasped as I took her in my arms, and we began to dance. 

I had removed my shirt, so our bare chests pressed together, mashing her breasts between us, making her hard nipples stab me like hot little pokers. 

I leaned in next to her ear, licking her neck, and whispered, "Beth, right now I am Travis. Our moment is here, so take it as you please!"

Beth gasped, which morphed into a low moan as she molded her body to mine, pressing hard against me. I had her now, and the game was on.

I had watched the video of them dancing a thousand times, mastering Travis's dance style, and learning his every move. I knew the salsa they were dancing by heart. I knew the position Travis held Beth in, where his hands were placed, where his lips kissed her, how his cock was positioned pressing against Beth, as they ground together. How his thigh had slipped between her legs. Then how Beth had succumbed to him, riding on his thigh, grinding her hot horny pussy on him, dry fucking him. 

As I watched the video over and over, I knew, without a doubt, that even as much as Beth loved me, had Travis gotten her in his hotel room in DC, Beth would have fallen under Travis's spell, unable to resist him. They would have fucked each other to death all weekend. So tonight, I would be Travis's surrogate, giving Beth her night in DC. 

I swept her across the floor of our suite like it was the ballroom dance hall, then back again, spinning, performing the arm lock and sombrero like a master. I guided her. There was no music. We were making our own. I leaned in and kissed her as Travis had, softly but with the passion that the dance compelled.

Beth moaned. Without sight, the images in her mind were of Travis, not me, and certainly rekindled those feelings Beth had on those nights of dancing after her classes. Those nights, Travis was wooing Beth, and she was oblivious to his intentions, thinking they were enjoying the dance. 

This was beautiful practice for our dances later tonight. We would build the passion in this room and take it to the dance hall. The night would be like magic. 

One more pass across the floor and…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I looked out the big window at the Washington skyline, Troy slipped up behind me. He played with my breasts and nipples, nibbled, and kissed my neck, and pressed his hardening cock against my ass. I was swooning. 

Quickly, he spun me around and stripped off my shirt and bra. Our naked chests pressed together as Travis pulled my hair up in a ponytail and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Troy nuzzled my neck and whispered something I could not believe he said. 

Oh God, what did Troy say, "Beth, right now I am Travis. Our moment is here, so take it as you please!"

I was shocked. Why would Troy say that? What did he mean? Travis was evil, and Troy hated him. He knew I had a slight weakness for him, but why would he play this way? 

Quickly, all those thoughts vanished as Troy’s lips closed around my right nipple, sucking, and nibbling on it, then biting it harder, making me squeal. Who was this—Troy, or Travis? 

I moaned, making up my mind to play as Troy wanted. 

"Oh God, yes, Travis, suck my nipples, bite them, chew on them. Oh God, yes, make me cum." I sang out, hoping I was making Troy happy.

As I sank low into this charade, my pussy wet as I thought it was Travis seducing me. He was a beautiful man, kind and graceful. His hands were firm, and he teased me as we danced. Even now, my body responded to him as we swung around the suite to the Latin music in our heads.

We switched to slow dance, and his hands slipped down, cupping my ass cheeks, squeezing them, pulling my hips against his hard cock trapped between us. I was breathing hard and moaned, "Oh God, Travis, what are you doing to me?" 

Travis moved back, pressing his lips to mine, kissing me softly at first, then harder as the passion began to rise. Our tongues slipped into each other's mouths, and we danced, twirling, and pressing our bodies tight together. 

Travis's thigh slipped between my legs, rubbing against my hot pussy. I moaned as lust overtook me, and my pussy ground against his thigh. I was overcome now and moaned loudly. "Oh, fuck Travis, I am so horny. Take me. Please make me cum, please. I need your big hard cock now. Strip me and fuck me!" 

Travis pushed back and quickly stripped me naked. He pushed me to my knees. I could smell him, and my body shook with lust. His hard cock brushed against my cheek and mouth, leaving a trail of precum. I slipped my hands up his hairy thighs and gripped his nice hard cock. He was big and felt strong in my hand. I slowly stroked him, licking up along his shaft from his balls to the crown. I teased him and took him into my mouth. 

Travis moaned as I began to suck him, bobbing on him and taking his cock into my throat. I held him there and swallowed, squeezing his cockhead, making his knees buckle and delivering a low moan from deep inside. I knew I had him now. I could control everything now.

I took his cock deep and held Travis there. I played with his ball sack and pulled it down as it tightened. I squeezed his balls, making Travis groan, Then I slapped his balls, and he screamed and exploded in my mouth cumming like a fucking geyser filling my belly with his hot creamy gift. 

I pushed him back when he finished, and he crumbled to the floor. I crawled over to him. I smiled at him. I loved his taste, so licking my lips, I leaned down, kissing him, letting him taste his cum. I could not see, but I could feel everything. My radar was good, so I moved forward and sat on his chest; I felt for his face and placed my pussy on his chin and pushed down, grinding against his stubble. 

Travis moaned. I wished I could see his eyes but couldn't, so I imagined them. I am sure they were blazing now. I leaned forward and moved my pussy onto his mouth. I seated it there so his tongue could dance in just the right spots. I moved my fingers down and played with my clit. I was moaning now, and Travis was growing. 

I heard his hand on his cock making slick noises as he was stroking it. 

Travis was eating me and sliding his tongue into me, finding my G-spot. 

"Oh God, Travis, just like that baby. Keep eating me, and I am going to cum all over your face. Is this what you wanted, Travis, to eat me and fuck me? This will be the only time, so you better enjoy it and get what you can."

I rode him until I came and wet his face. I didn't drown him, but I soaked him. Then I slid back and found his cock raging hard and ready for me. I mounted him sliding his cock into my horny pussy. I took all of him deep as I rode him hard, slapping my ass against his belly as I bottomed out on him on each stroke. We were rutting now, and Travis gripped my hips and began driving his cock up, matching my downward strokes.

I was overwhelmed with lust for this man. Something I had not felt before. It was naughty, almost evil. I was cheating on my husband, The man I loved more than anything in the world, yet this sexual act was like nothing I had ever experienced, and I loved it. Travis was taking me like Troy never had. My body was responding in ways I never knew existed. 

My pussy… no, my whole body was on fire with lust and sexual tension at levels I had never achieved before. Then, suddenly, it happened. My entire body seized up, and Travis slammed his cock, balls deep into me, and froze. Together, we exploded in a mind-blowing mutual orgasm; Travis filled my pussy with a gallon of cum as my pussy squirted all over him, soaking him and the floor beneath us.

I collapsed onto his chest and felt the prickly hairs against my breasts. My hard nipples burned into him, branding him as mine. 

I reached up and pulled off the blindfold, looking into Troy's eyes. The love I saw was overwhelming. Unable to speak, I kissed him passionately. 

"Was it as good as you had hoped?" Troy whispered.

I was ashamed to answer, but "Oh God, Troy, it was incredible and more than I ever expected. My heart hurt as I said those words. Knowing that this fantasy may have hurt my man. I never wanted that to happen.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I started to cry, laying my head on Troy's chest. I could feel him breathing below me and the warmth of his arms wrapped around me, holding me. 

"Beth, I gave you this fantasy to prove you are easy prey for the right man. I love you and never want to lose you, so tonight, when we are amongst all the sexy male dancers, keep your head about you. There will be men wanting you, but you have had your one and only fantasy that I have given you. There will never be another!" Troy said clearly with a loving tone in his voice.

"Oh God, Troy, I love you and only you. You are my lover, protector, father of our children, and partner in life and dance. Please do not ever doubt that. I would never cheat on you. What you have just given me though it was spectacular sex, will never be what you and I have, though you can fuck me like you just did anytime you want to, preferably more often!" 

We laughed, and I rolled off onto the floor, looking at my sweet, loving husband. 

I need to pee and clean up. I stood and pulled Troy up with me, dragging him behind me to the shower. The hot water felt amazing, and Troy's hands on my body washing me felt even better. As his hand cupped my ass cheeks, he lifted me against the shower wall and slipped his stiff cock into me again.

"Elizabeth, I need to reclaim my wife from the lecherous Travis, so darling, prepare for the fucking of your life."

The cold water was the only thing that stopped us. We had been fucking for almost an hour. Up against the wall, on the floor, me on top, doggy and finishing him with my mouth, taking him in my throat, After I thoroughly cleaned him like a good wife should. 

We washed and dried, then rested while holding each other as true lovers do. 

Later that night, we competed, having fun seeing all the sexy young couples rubbing all over each other. There would be a lot of hard fucking amongst them tonight. 

Then, as the night ended, we danced our 'one last dance' in competition and returned to our bed for a sweet night of making love to each other. 

Life could never be better.

 

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments