Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Thousand Dollar Revenge

"You never know when an opportunity for a cash revenge fuck might occur."

93
63 Comments 63
53.1k Views 53.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Money Talks
1986 - Troy State University, South Alabama

Rex Schneider lit up a cigarette and lay back on his pillow as Tonya pulled away from him and sat up on the edge of the bed. Rex admired her sexy, sweaty naked back as she sat there pulling her panties on. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever been with and Rex had fallen deeply in love with her.

“Watcha doin’, babe?”

“We have to talk, Rex.”

“Huh?”

“Look, I graduate next week,” Tonya said. “You’re a year older than me and you’re what… at least two, maybe three semesters from graduation?”

“Yeah, so what?” Rex was perplexed.

“My god, Rex, you’re an art major at a small university in south Alabama,” Tonya shrugged as she looked over her shoulder at him. “Please! Your grades suck and you’re only moderately talented – what kind of future is that?”

“What are you talkin’ ‘bout? I’m a damn good artist!”

“Rex, I’m going back to Stumpy.”

“Fuck! Don’t tell me that shit!”

“He still wants to get engaged to me and he’s gonna inherit that car dealership in Dothan. Stumpy has a future and his family has money. Money talks, Rex! Money talks!”

“You wanna marry Stumpy and live in Dothan, Alabama the rest of your life? Goddamn, Tonya, we just made love.”

“We just fucked, Rex. We fucked! That’s all we do is fuck – it’s about all your good at. I’ll give you that, you sure can fuck. And that – ” Tonya gestured to his crotch, “you sure have a big dick.”

“But I love you, Tonya Anne Leigh. Stick with me, I know I’m going places – big time.”

“Yeah, right,” Tonya rolled her eyes, “You’ll be back in Florala taking over your parent’s little greasy diner, working fourteen hours a day, flippin’ burgers six days a week, just like them.”

“No way, I’m gettin’ out of Alabama,” Rex insisted. “Don’t go back to Stumpy, hell, that car dealership, I mean what’s with that? Hyundai? I never heard of it until Stumpy told us about. It sounds like a Honda rip-off. Really? Cars from Korea – you gotta be kiddin’ me!”

“Stumpy says it’s the next big thing.” Tonya jumped to her feet.

“Stumpy Regan! My god, he’s nicknamed for his short dick. You even said he isn’t good at sex. He’s just a hick with money.”

“Shut up, Rex! You’re just as much a hick as he is.” Tonya stepped into her bluejeans and pulled them up. “It’s over, that’s all there is to it.”

She pulled on her t-shirt and stormed out the door.

Rex was dumbfounded. All he could think of was Tonya with her long shiny blonde hair, perfect model body with big tits. He thought about how she had made him laugh and feel alive. Rex buried his head in his hands and tears poured down his cheeks.

2015 - Las Vegas, Nevada 

Rex Reno sped down Interstate 215 with the top down on his bright red Ferrari 458 Spider. He was going to be late for that morning’s staff meeting again, so he grabbed his cell phone and punched in the speed dial number for his office.

“Big Money Entertainment,” Daisy the receptionist answered.

“Daisy!”

“Hi Mr. Reno, you’re gonna be late again, right?”

“Yeah, and I don’t want them to start without me.”

“Should I do anything, Mr. Reno?”

“Yes, Daisy, tell them not to start until I get there.” Rex knew Daisy wasn’t bright, but he had hired her for her looks.

“Okay, Mr. Reno, I’ll go tell them.”

“Thanks, Daisy.”

“You’re welcome, sir.”

Within minutes, Rex Reno was pulling his Ferrari into the parking deck of the fifteen-story office building he owned. He sped around the corner into his parking space with his name on it. Rex got out of the car and tossed his gold plated Gucci aviator sunglasses onto the seat.

Rex charged into the lobby.

“They’re all waiting for you in the conference room, Mr. Reno.”

“Thanks, Daisy, you’re the best. Oh, and how are those new tits working out for you?”

“Oh, Mr. Reno, I just love them! Thanks so much, that’s the best Christmas bonus I ever got.”

“Glad to hear it, Daisy.”

Rex bound into the conference room and everyone snapped to attention in their seats.

“We got a big problem, everyone! Four of our top ten actresses have already retired this year and two more will be at the end of the year.” Rex paused and looked around the room. “We have to find some major new talent!”

Rex continued, “The AVN Adult Entertainment Convention is in town next week. I want to unveil some new gorgeous fresh faces at that convention. We’re what? Doing four, five, six audition videos a day and the talent sucks. I mean fat girls with little titties, skinny girls with little titties, ugly girls with big titties, average looks at best, and they don’t wanna do DP, they don’t do gangbangs, don’t do interracial, don’t do anal. Hell, with those looks they better do anything and everything or we can’t sell ‘em.”

“Folks, you all have got to find me something. We’re up to number five in the world, but we’ll drop unless we get some great new talent, I mean some gorgeous knock outs who butt fuck, gangbang, bukkake, and run naked through the streets covered in spunk. We need something and need it fast.”

Rex looked inquisitively at everyone around the conference table. “Are there any prospects?”

“Sir?” Gladys, who looked like a school librarian, nerdy glasses and all, raised her hand, “We have five girls scheduled to do audition scenes today and three are really pretty. Sir, there’s this one, from Alabama, of all places, I’m…“

“Alabama!?” Rex interrupted.

“Ye-yes sir,” Gladys nervously stuttered, “Alabama, sir. She is blonde and the prettiest girl we’ve ever interviewed.”

Rex eyed Gladys curiously.

Gladys nervously continued, “Sir, she did the online computer application. Just arrived in town last week, and is already working as a dancer at The Palomino Club.”

“Alabama?” Looking out the window, Rex scratched his chin.

“Yes sir, Alabama. I printed out her application with photos, sir.”

“Yeah, give those to me.”

Gladys got out of her seat and handed the pages to Mr. Reno.

The entire staff watched with tense anticipation as Rex thumbed through the print outs. He looked stunned.

“Dothan, Alabama,” he muttered under his breath. He then looked at the name on the sheet, Tammy Leigh Regan. When Rex looked at the picture, his chest went numb. He could barely breath.

Rex stumbled as he stood, almost losing his footing, he grabbed a chair and sat down. The staff all jumped to their feet.

“Are you okay, Mr. Reno?” asked Gladys.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” he said staring at the pages in front of him.

The photos on the sheet looked exactly like Tonya Anne Leigh; the only woman Rex had ever been in love with and the one that broke his heart. The only memory that could make him still feel like he was still Rex Schneider, the mediocre artist from Florala, Alabama.

Rex raised his head and peered out the window. ‘I’m Rex Reno, CEO and President of a multi-million dollar porn empire. I am. I am!’

“I am!” Rex said out loud.

“Sir?” asked Gladys.

“Oh, nothing, Gladys,” Rex said. “When does this girl come in for her audition shoot?”

“Three o’clock, sir.”

“Who is shooting with her?” Rex asked.

“We’ve got some new guys shooting with them today,” answered Burt, the talent manager.

“I don’t want this chick shooting with a new guy.” Rex paused. “I’m gonna do it – yep, I’ll do it!”

“Mr. Reno?” asked Burt, “Sir, you don’t mean your going to do the scene with her?”

“Yes I do, Burt.”

“But sir, you haven’t done a scene since, uh, 1990,” Perplexed, Burt was scratching his chin. “Sir, you’re not even on the internet.”

“Goddammit, you don’t think I can do a scene?”

“Uh… not that sir.”

“I’ll have you…“ Rex looked around at the staff and pointed at his crotch. “I’ll have you ALL know that my cock still works perfectly good – just like it always has.”

“How much are we paying this girl for this shoot?” Rex asked.

“A thousand dollars, sir,” answered Gladys.

“Still givin’ ‘em cash?”

“Yes sir, at the end of the scene, just like always.”

“Sounds good,” Rex said. “I want Tony on camera.”

Rex Reno hastily walked to the elevator and rode it up to his penthouse office. Stepping out of the elevator, he was greeted by his assistant.

“Good morning, Mr. Reno,” Bethany said with a smile.

Rushing up to her desk Rex yelled, “Crisis, Beth, crisis!”

“What can I do, Mr. Reno?”

“Viagra, don’t I have some Viagra here at the office?” Rex was in a panic.

“Yes, sir,” Bethany was calm and collected, “middle left drawer of your desk.”

Rex scurried into his office and pulled the drawer out frantically searching. He came up with the little round prescription bottle.

“Wa-lah!” Rex held the bottle up, shaking it and rattling the blue pills inside. A big grin covered his face. “Viagra!”

2:55 pm – Studio on the 4th Floor of the Reno Building, Las Vegas

Rex Reno, wearing only a blue silk robe, was nervously pacing the floor.

“Sir, it’s okay, I’m sure she’ll be here,” Burt tried to calm him.

Rex stopped by the large pink semi-circular sofa used for audition shoots and peered out the floor-to-ceiling plate glass window that overlooked the Las Vegas Strip.

His mind went back to 1986, how after Tonya left, he felt total despair. He hated being Rex Schneider, the loser.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

He packed up his rusty old Ford Pinto and set out for Hollywood. The car broke down east of El Paso and he grabbed what he could carry and hitchhiked all the way to Los Angeles.

Rex remembered living on the street until he got some gigs doing porn shoots. Soon he had reinvented himself as Rex Reno, pornstar. Before long he was producing, directing and starring in his own low budget hardcore videos and selling them on VHS cassettes out of the back of a clunky old Buick.

As he gazed out the window, at the Las Vegas Strip below, he swelled with pride thinking of the porn empire he had created.

Rex looked over the folder packet Gladys had given him and re-read the top page.

‘Tammy Leigh Regan from Dothan, Alabama,’ he pondered. ‘That has to be her, she looks exactly like Tonya.’

Rex barely noticed Burt’s cell phone ringing in the background.

“Mr. Reno, she’s on the way up.” Burt looked down at Rex’s crotch and nodded. “Sir, should we bring someone in to –“

“No Burt, my cock is just fine.”

The door opened and Gladys walked in the studio with a gorgeous young blonde in tow.

“Tammy, this is Mr. Rex Reno and Burt Fonda.” She then gestured to a guy in the back of the room picking up a shoulder camera. “And that is Tony, our top camera guy.”

Gladys turned to Rex, “This is Tammy Leigh Regan.” Gladys turned and left the room as Rex and Burt shook Tammy’s hand.

“So you're from Dothan, Alabama, huh?” Rex looked hopeful.

“Yes, I am, Mr. Reno.”

“Uh, what do your parents do?”

Tammy rolled her eyes. “Daddy owns a couple of car dealerships and Mom is always playing tennis at the country club or doing somethin’ at church.

“Their names?” Rex inquired.

Tammy looked at him curiously. “Well Everyone calls Daddy, Stumpy, for some reason and Mom is Tonya. Why do ya ask?”

“Oh, no reason really. Do you get along with them?”

Tammy rolled her eyes, “Nooo.” Twisting at the waist, she giggled, “They love my Mr. Perfect brother, who goes to FSU and my asshole perfect sister, who just graduated magna cum laude from Auburn. But I just don’t fit in.”

“Oh?” Rex raised his eye brows.

“No, Daddy had me working as the receptionist at his main dealership and I kind of got caught naked with one of the salesman in the back of a demo van.”

“Well, we don’t frown on that kind of thing here.”

Tammy chuckled.

“You’ve signed off on everything, so if all goes well today, we’ll offer you a standard three year contract. If you’re extra good, I’ll offer you a signing bonus and could raise your per scene rate, hell, I’ll double it, if you are extra good!”

“You can do that?” Tammy beamed with excitement.

“He owns the company,” Burt interjected.

Wide-eyed with excitement, Tammy leaned toward Rex, “You do!?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Oh, I’ll be good,” grinning widely, she nodded her head. “I’ll show you.”

Burt handed Tammy a short script. “So are you ready to earn that thousand dollars?”

“Oh, yes! I am!” she replied as she scanned the paper before handing it back to Burt. “So I’ll be Annie, huh?”

“That’s right, and just follow Mr. Reno’s instructions and answer the questions that lead into the good stuff.” Burt then turned and exited the room.

Tammy sat on the couch as Tony stepped forward with a shoulder camera focusing on Tammy. Rex, wearing nothing but his robe, started the scene.

“So what’s your name?”

“I’m Annie from Alabama.”

“Well, you’re quite beautiful, Annie.”

“Thanks,” Tammy sat nervously with her legs closed at the knees.

“Open those legs up, Annie.”

Spreading her legs, Tammy smiled at the camera. Tony zoomed his focus in between her spread legs.

“Oh, nice,” Rex exclaimed, “No panties, huh?”

“No sir,” Tammy giggled.

“Great, Annie.” Untying the sash on his robe, Rex let it fall open exposing his very large but flaccid member. “Now if you’ll please take your clothes off.”

“Wow!” Tammy exclaimed, her eyes wide open with excitement upon seeing Rex’s huge pecker.

Tammy stood up, wiggling out of her mini skirt, she then pulled her tight blouse over her head and tossed it to the side. Naked except for her high heeled wedges, she bent down to take those off.

“Oh no,” Rex ordered, “leave those on.”

She sat back down on the sofa and Rex stepped forward into scene. Without having to tell her what to do, Tammy grabbed Rex’s cock with both hands and began stroking it. As it began to harden she started licking it with her tongue.

“Can you deepthroat?”

“Not yet, Mr. Reno,” Tammy answered between licks.

”See how much you can take.”

Tammy pushed her mouth as far as she could, taking in Rex’s cock until she began to choke and gag.

“Okay, That’s good,” said Rex as he stroked her hair. “Now lick down my balls and tongue my ass.”

“Tongue your ass?” she asked giggling.

“Have you never done that?”

“Oh, I’ve licked ass before.” Tammy’s big blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at Rex.

She slid her tongue down the long length of Rex’s thick veiny cock and then slowly down his balls, kissing and nibbling softly on them. Tammy then rolled the tip of her tongue underneath along his scrotum until she reached Rex’s asshole. Her head nodded back and forth as her tongue teased and prodded. Tammy then gave Rex’s entire ass crack a long wet slurp.

“That was great!” Rex said as he dropped to his knees in front of Tammy and pushed her back into the sofa. He slid the robe off his shoulders exposing his entire naked body. Rex was in great shape for a man nearing fifty years of age.

Rex used his fingers to pry Tammy’s full, pink pussy lips apart. Tony zoomed in to capture her wet shiny cunt with his camera as Rex’s forefingers began massaging her clit. Tammy closed her eyes and purred.

Rex then began kissing and licking her wet swelling pussy lips. He used his tongue to prod and tease her erect clit that had pushed beyond its hood. Tammy began to moan and pant.

As Rex continued teasing and licking her clit, he slid a couple of fingers into her ever wetter cunt. Tammy lifted her ass off the sofa, grinding her bare pussy into Rex’s face as he started finger fucking her.

Soon Rex had three fingers inside her cunt, finger fucking her fast while still licking her clit. Tammy was grinding and pushing her pussy into him hard. Sweat beaded up all between her breasts and down her stomach. She was moaning and gasping for breath.

“I’m gonna squirt! I’m gonna cum and squirt!” she strained to shout out.

Rex pulled his face back just in time to keep from being soaked. Her cum juices exploded and shot all over Rex’s arm and hand as he still kept finger fucking her hard.

“Oh! We’ve got a squirter,” Rex grinned really wide. “Awesome!”

He pulled her legs up onto the sofa, pushing them far apart. Tammy’s right leg was pushed up onto the sofa back. Rex then crawled between her legs placing the head of his enormous swollen cock against her juicy pussy lips.

“Oh! My god!” Tammy exclaimed, “It’s so big!”

Rex pushed his throbbing pecker into her tight little cunt, his big cock slowly disappearing into her. After a short time of pumping her snatch, Rex was satisfied that she was stretched out enough to try other positions. He pulled her up into a leg scissors position, holding her up by one leg with her facing the camera so that he could slide in behind her on the sofa and press his cock into her from behind.

He pushed his cock into her twat in full view of the camera. Tammy’s tits bounced in rhythm as Rex began pushing in and out of her hard. His cock was soon slippery wet with Tammy’s juices. The sofa squeaked and Tammy was screaming out in ecstasy. Tony grinned as he skillfully caught the action on camera.

Feeling euphoric with nostalgia from his scene days, Rex pulled Tammy up onto her hands and knees. Holding her long blonde hair in his hand like a horse’s reigns, he began pumping her hard doggystyle. Tammy gripped the sofa tight with her hands as Rex kept pounding into her squishy pussy from behind. Every few seconds he slapped her ass hard, the smack and her yelps echoing around the room.

It had been several minutes but Rex wasn’t finished yet. He yanked her up and sat her spread eagle to the camera in his lap and stopped the scene just long enough for Tony to hand him some lube to grease up his cock and Tammy’s tight little asshole.

Tony began the video just in time to catch Tammy slowly sliding her tight puckerhole down onto Rex’s long thick member. She grimaced and gasped for air as that monster pushed into her asshole.

As she began to bounce up and down on his cock faster, her soaked swollen pussy lips pushed out and in. She groaned, moaned and panted as Rex thrusted upward into her. The action had Tammy’s tits bouncing up and down wildly.

It wasn’t long until Rex felt his orgasm building. He quickly picked her up off of his lap. “On your knees in front of me!”

Tammy must’ve seen enough porn to know the drill. She dropped down in front of Rex and he shot his thick load of hot white cum all over her face.

“Leave that cum on your face and sit next to me,” Rex ordered. Then he reached down to his robe on the floor and pulled ten crisp hundred dollar bills out of the pocket and handed them to Tammy as she sat next to him.

Tony pulled the camera in closer.

“How much is that Annie?” Rex asked as he grinned proudly.

Tammy beamed. “It’s a thousand dollars, Mr. Reno.”

“Did you have fun doing this?”

“Oh yes, Mr. Reno, and that’s by far the biggest cock I’ve ever had in me.”

“What would your Mom and Dad say if they saw this?”

“Oh, they wouldn’t be happy at all.”

“I bet they wouldn’t,” Rex sneered. “I want you to wave that thousand dollars at the camera and say, money talks.”

Tammy grinned, cum dripping down her chin, and waved the cash at the camera. “Money talks!”

Just a few minutes later Rex was sitting at his desk, in only his robe, talking on the phone.

“Gladys, make sure that video is edited right away and I want a DVD boxed up and ready to Fed Ex to Dothan, Alabama before you leave today, understand?”

Rex opened the drawer of his desk and pulled out a Royal Cohonis cigar that he had been saving for a special occasion. He grinned, lit it up and thought, ‘It’s good to be Rex Reno.’

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments