Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Time Only

"Amanda wants to try something different..."

7
5 Comments 5
11.6k Views 11.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words


One time only…

I thought to myself as I walked into the bar a block away from my apartment building. This was the first time I had been to the club in the past five years. I never came here because it was just a dark, lonely room filled with creepers with no lives and stuck up people that you just want to beat up. Tonight was different than the rest, I was growing desperate. I had just gotten dumped by my boyfriend of ten years three days earlier. He had dumped me because he had said that I wasn’t “spontaneous” enough for him. I didn’t even know what that meant; I don’t know what he expected from me when he knew I wasn’t an outgoing person most of the time. Our relationship had been mostly me trying not to screw up because I didn’t want us to break up, but look how well that turned out for me now. I had given up everything for this man because he was the love of my life. I had moved all the way from Las Vegas to be here with him in New York.

I remember the day I left my family who was so against me dropping everything for a boy. This is just what I deserved; my karma was finally coming back on me after so long. After hiding in our apartment for the past couple of days in the dark I decided that it was time for me to stop sulking around and do something “spontaneous” for once in my life. I didn’t want anything long term just something for the night, just a fix so I can get my life back on track.

I wanted to get off and I wanted a stranger to do it for me. Just the thought of doing something like that made me excited. I had only been with one man and I wanted to know what it was going to be like with someone else.

The club was packed tonight, probably due to the fact that it was Saturday night and there was a bunch of lonely singles looking to have some fun tonight, just like me. The music was pounding loud in my ears and I could barely hear myself think. I made my way to the bar first. I decided that’s where I could meet my play toy for the night. Just thinking about all the dirty things I wanted to do tonight was starting to make me sweat through my jacket. When I got to the bar, I took a seat on the stool and removed my black jacket from my shoulders to reveal my red halter top with a black mini skirt. I made sure that my tattoos were exposed because I knew they made me look even hotter than I already was.

The bartender looked at me as I sat down. He was actually really good looking with his cut black hair and hazel eyes. His skin was the color of milk chocolate and he had an amazing smile. “What can I get a beautiful woman like you to drink?” he asked in a deep voice that made me shiver.

“Mmmm, I think I’ll just take a wine cooler for now,” I said.

He laughed, “Aw come on, I think you should try something a little harder than a wine cooler.”

I could instantly tell he was flirting with me and I didn’t mind it at all. In fact I was enjoying it more than I should have. I wasn’t really a heavy drinker anyway but I was curious to know what he had in mind for me. “And what do you suggest I drink tonight then?” I asked him.

“How about I make you something I created myself? Give me a moment I’ll be right back,” the bartender turned away and started creating the drink mix with his back to me, so that I couldn’t see what he was mixing together. While he worked on the drink I scoped the dance floor, looking for people that I could take home with me.

I could see a bunch of drunken girls “dancing” on the dance floor; it was more like moving spinning around in a circle. I wouldn’t have called that dancing. They really looked like idiots and I was glad I had never been drunk before in my life. I started looking for cute boys and I hated to admit that there was barely any there. It was only a bunch of dusty looking guys that weren’t going to cut it for me. There were a few hot guys but I could already tell they were out of my league. I started to lose hope that I wouldn’t be able to find anyone to help me tonight.

What am I going to do? I thought to myself.

“Here it is,” a voice cut into my thoughts. I turned to see the hot bartender sit a dark purple drink in a martini glass with sugar on the rim in front of me, “I call this one the panty dropper.”

I burst into a fit of laughter at the name. “Did you come up with that name yourself?” I asked playfully as I pulled the glass closer to me. I sniffed the drink and a wave of alcohol flooded my nose. It smelt delicious and my mouth watered a little bit as I leaned the glass to my lips.

“I just came up with it, I thought of it especially for you.” He winked at me and I felt my body go warm.

I took a sip of the drink and my taste buds went crazy. It felt like small fireworks were going off in my mouth and I smiled from ear to ear. I didn’t know what was in the drink but it was amazing.

“I can tell you like it,” the bartender said to me after watching the expression on my face, “by the way my name is Terry.”

“Mmmm,” I moaned in pure happiness. I didn’t know what it was about the drink but it was the most delicious I’ve ever tasted in my life. “I’m Amanda,” I said between gulps. In less than five minutes I had drunk the whole drink and I wanted another one. Before I had a chance to ask, Terry handed me another one.

As I was about to say thanks for the drink I felt a hand go up my back and it gave me the chills for some odd reason. I jumped slightly and quickly turned around to see who was touching me. My first thought was to turn around and slap the person who was putting their hands all over me without my permission. But what I turned to see the face of a god. He was so good looking that I immediately wanted to get naked and have him take me on the floor right there. His skin was the color of caramel and I could tell that his body was chiseled under his t shirt. His eyes were a light shade of Jade and I almost got lost in his gorgeous eyes.

“Hey,” he greeted me in his deep voice, “I’m Greg.” He held out his hand for me to shake. I couldn’t even think straight for a moment, he was just so hot and I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I was literally speechless for a minute. I had to snap back into reality because I knew I was staring at him like a crazy person.

“Um, hey—hey I’m Amanda, nice to meet you,” I shook his hand; I noticed that he had such a firm grip. Mmm, my mind started to wonder what dirty things his hands could do.

“It’s nice meeting such a beautiful woman out this late at night, where’s your boyfriend?” Greg asked me looking me straight in the eye.

I leaned closer to him to be more flirty and whispered. “I don’t have a boyfriend anymore, he dumped me,” I told him.

“Well sucks for him he missed out on one beautiful woman.” He paused for a moment and gave me a sly smile, “I’m sure you’re good in the bedroom too.”

I laughed out loud at that one, “I guess you will have to find out yourself now won’t you?”

Greg licked his lips at me and I felt myself get excited at the sight of his tongue going slowly over his lips, wetting them ever so slightly.

“So you want to dance with me?” Greg asked after a moment silence. I thought about his offer and I decided that I should dance with him. Sometimes you could tell if a guy is good in bed by the way they dance.

“Let’s do this,” I said and he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor through the crowds of people. We went straight to the middle of the dance floor under the dim spotlight that hung from the ceiling.

As soon as we made it there my favorite song came on. It was a song that I could really shake my ass too and that’s exactly what I did. I felt the alcohol in my system, I let myself go and started going crazy on the dance floor. I placed my hands on my knees and started shaking my ass up and down. I danced in a fast motion to catch everyone’s attention, which it did.

Greg smiled at me then he moved in behind me and pressed his groin against my butt. I looked back and gave him my sexy smile as I continued to dance on him. I started out by moving my butt in a fast motion and then I slowed down to press my butt against him harder and then went back to going fast. The dance floor was packed so after the first few minutes of dancing we were starting to sweat. I could feel small beads of sweat run down my face and I knew I had to stop getting wild before I passed out from a heat stroke.

I stopped and turned to Greg to see him wiping the sweat from his forehead. “Whoa girl, you really know how to move," he commented.

I fanned myself, “Yeah I know I’m good.”

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. “Hey girl I really like you and I’m just going to be up front with you, I want to fuck the shit out of you.”

As soon as I heard the word 'fuck', my panties started to moisten. This is actually what I came here for and he was so damn sexy that I wanted him right there. “Oh really? Ok then, let’s go back to my place for some privacy.” I cooed into his ear.

Greg shook his head. “No I think we would have more fun if we do it here, maybe in the bathroom.”

I thought about that for a moment. I never had sex in a bathroom before and it did sound like it could be fun as long as we didn’t touch the floors or anything. My panties were getting wetter by the second just thinking about it. “Ok fine then let’s try this out I hope you can please me tonight.”

“Yes baby I can,” he said with confidence.

I took his hand and we went to the back of the club together. I decided that we should do this in the girl’s bathroom since it probably looked better than the guys anyway. I made sure that no one was in the bathroom and to my surprise there wasn’t, I dragged Greg into the bathroom and we went to the “cleanest” stall that they had.

As soon as I closed the stall door Greg grabbed me, pressed my face against his and started practically sucking my face off. His lips were soft but he kissed me hard and so fast that I didn’t expect it. It turned me off a little bit and I pushed him back. He didn’t budge and continued to press against me. His hands roamed all over my body, feeling mostly on my butt. Suddenly he put his hands on each of thighs and lifted me up off the floor. I quickly grabbed onto his neck before I could fall off and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Even though he was a terrible kisser I hoped that his dick had much more to offer. Greg placed one arm around my back and used his other hand to reach up my skirt. He teased my pussy through my thong,

“Oh I see someone is wet.” He said.

“Yes I am, I want to see you dick,” I whispered in his ear.

I felt his body go rigid for a second but then he relaxed and I wondered what that was about. Instead of responding to me he just put his hand into my panties to touch my soaking clit. He rubbed his hand back and forth and I jumped because it felt good, at least his hands felt good. I could feel myself losing control and I knew that soon I needed to get some dick or I was going to go crazy.

I started reaching for his dick through his pants and suddenly he stopped and put me down.

AlexaOnFireTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaOnFireTS

“What are you doing?” I asked him, making an angry face. He was acting weird and I didn’t know why.

“I’ll take off my pants for you,” he insisted and started unbuttoning his jeans. I crossed my arms across my chest as I waited for him to remove his hands. Greg took his sweet time like we had all the time in the world. When he finally got his pants off I couldn’t take my eyes off his dick. It wasn’t in a good way either; I almost couldn’t even tell if there was a penis there at all it was so small.

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. “Um, is there more underneath?” I asked trying to be as serious as possible.

Greg face twisted in anger. “What do you mean? This is it,” he tried to sound innocent.

Suddenly I busted into a fit of laughter. There was no way this fine ass man had a tiny penis; I couldn’t wrap my mind around of it. I came here to fuck someone with a nice dick and here this guy standing right in front of me with a penis the size of a child.

“Damn it! This has got to be a joke, sorry but I don’t think you can fuck with that thing.”

“Fuck you then, bitch!” he yelled and then pushed past me and stormed out of the bathroom. I shook my head as I pulled down my skirt and left the bathroom after him. I went back to the bar to find that Terry the bartender was gone.

“Ugh!” I shouted in frustration as I snatched my jacket off bar stool and headed towards front door. I was going to give up on my search to have one night of fun; there was no way that I was going to find anyone to help me with my problem. Cold air greeted me as I walked out into the night and I shivered. I looked at the time on my phone, 2:23 a.m. Yeah it was already too late to even go to another club; I started to make my way home when someone ran into me from behind.

“I’m sorry,” a familiar voice said to me. I turned around to see Terry looking at me. I smiled from ear to ear as soon as I saw his face. I was actually glad to see him I liked talking to him for the short time that I did. “Oh hey, Amanda, I thought you left for the night with that loser.”

I laughed harder than I should have at that. “Yeah, he was a loser so I won't be ever talking to him again,” the wind had picked up and my hair started blowing across my face.

Terry shivered and said, “Hey it chilly out here, are you on the way to your car?”

I blushed with embarrassment, “No, I don’t have a car. I was going to walk home I don’t live too far from here.” I explained.

Terry made a face. “I wouldn’t be a real man if I let you walk home this late. I have a car I will take you home; come on it’s just around the back.” We walked together around the side of the building to a small black Honda Civic that was the only car parked there.

Terry opened the passenger side for me. “Wow, a real gentlemen. Hard to come by those these days,” I joked.

He laughed at the terrible joke and closed the door behind me. Then he went around the car and got into the front seat and started the car. “Just make a right when you exit here and then my apartments are going to be on the left.”

Terry followed my directions and we were at my place in less than five minutes. I turned to him, “Thanks for the ride home, I appreciate it. You really didn’t have to,” I told him.

Terry shrugged, “I wouldn’t feel right if I let a beautiful woman like you walk home alone, it’s dangerous out here.”

I blushed again. I didn’t know what to say after that. So we sat there in silence for a full two minutes before I finally figured out what I wanted to say. “How about you come in?” I suggested.

He raised his eyebrows at me like he didn’t expect that, “Oh do you really want me to? I don’t want to be a bother.”

“Of course it’s ok with me. I would like to repay you for being so nice to me tonight.”

Terry gave me a smile and I felt a tingle in my underwear. “Sure, if you insist I would love to come in.” He parked the car and I led him to my small apartment. I lived in a one bedroom with a full kitchen and living room. It was small but it was big enough for just me, which makes me happy.

I locked the door behind us and I led him to the living room so that we could watch TV. “Would you like a beer?” I asked him as he took a seat on the couch.

“Yes, I would, thank you.” I handed him the remote to the TV so that he could pick something he wanted to watch while I was gone.

“Here, watch whatever you want.” I went into the kitchen that was next to the living room and went to the refrigerator. I started thinking about what we would do when I went back in there. I wondered if he wanted to have sex or not. I hoped that he did and I also hoped that he had a nice penis. I grabbed two cold beers and took them to Terry. At first I didn’t see what he was watching on TV, but I heard it and I knew it was porn. I looked at the screen to see a girl with big boobs being pounded by a guy with an extremely large dick. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as he ground into her fast and hard.

“Whoa,” I said as I looked at the screen.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I could turn it off if you don’t want to watch it,” Terry apologized.

I handed him the beer and sat down next to him on the couch. “No, no it’s fine I actually enjoy porn,” I said as I cracked open my drink and took a long sip.

Terry smiled seductively at me as he opened his drink. I could see the outline of his dick poking out of his jeans and I could tell he had a big one, a really big one. Dirty thoughts started to run through my mind.

As we watched the porn video together, my fingers started to shake from the excitement so I had to sit on them. I loved the way he pounded into her without mercy and I could tell she loved every minute of it. “Are you ok?” Terry asked looking at me from the corner of his eye.

I nodded my head. “Yeah I’m fine it’s just getting me excited that’s all.”

Terry turned his full body to face me. “You’re getting excited?”

“Yes I am, it’s making me so wet right now,” I admitted to him.

“Let me see,” Terry said. He reached over and pulled down my skirt and threw it on the floor. He pulled my legs apart and touched my pussy lips through my thong that was completely soaked.

“Mmm, you are wet.” He removed my thong and threw that on the floor as well. My breathing started to get heavier; this was exactly what I wanted to do with someone I barely knew. He put one finger in me slowly and I saw my juices on his finger.

Then he put two more fingers inside of me and started going in and out really fast. I clung to side of the couch and moaned softly. My whole body started to shake from the pleasure and I felt like I was about to climax soon if he kept doing that to me. Suddenly he stopped and stood up to stand in front of me.

“Oh you’re not to cum yet until I say.” Terry took his shirt off and started to undo his pants. I was about to move but Terry stopped me, “Don’t move. Stay where you are or I will punish you.”

It took me a moment to realize that he was serious. I thought he was joking, no man had ever talked to me like that before and it turned me on. As soon as he got his pants off his dick sprung to life. It was just as big as I thought it was if not bigger. It looked like a monster and delicious. I wanted it inside me.

Terry leaned down and positioned himself at the entrance of my hole. Then he eased himself into my soaking cunt, I flinched as his dick started to stretch out my tight little pussy but Terry held me in place.

As he started to go deeper inside me, it got harder to take. I tried to inch away from him but he wouldn’t let me move, “No don’t move. Take this dick.”

I let off a loud moan as all of him went inside of me. It felt like he was in my guts and it was a painful yet pleasuring feeling I’ve felt. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he started to speed up his pace. Terry grabbed the side of my face as he pounded into my soaking cunt harder and harder. The whole couch started to shake and it made a banging sound against the wall. “Oh… my… god… fuck…me,” I moaned with each thrust, I could feel myself leaking on the couch and I was going to cum.

“You'd better not cum yet,” Terry warned as he continued to destroy me.

Tears started to run down my face as I tried to hold myself together. Suddenly I couldn’t control myself and I came all over Terry’s dick. He stopped pumping, pulled out and stood up.

“I told you not to cum or I would punish you. Get on your knees,” He demanded.

I slipped off the couch and did as he said. “Open your mouth.”

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Terry grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me closer to his dick. He shoved himself down my throat without warning me. I gagged violently when he pulled out to let me breath. Then before I had time to think he did it again two more times. Each time he went deeper down my throat and I was surprised I didn’t throw up. When he let me breathe for a third, he slapped me across the face. “Next time you cum when I say, or it will be worse.”

Terry grabbed me by my hair and bent me over the arm of the couch so that my head was in the cushions.

He smacked my ass hard and I moaned out loud. “You like that?” he asked.

“Yes,” I whispered.

He smacked my ass harder, “I can’t hear you.”

“Yes! I love it!” I yelled.

Terry rubbed my ass and squeezed both cheeks at once before easing himself into my cunt. “Ohhh,” I moaned. The way he was beating my pussy up made me wish I had gone out sooner and fucked someone. Even sex with my ex wasn’t this intense, it was quite boring sex.

This sex was different and it had every nerve in my body tingling from excitement. I thought I was going to lose my mind from the intense feeling. I could feel my next climax coming but I knew I had to control myself or get punished again. Terry reached down and played with my clit as he plowed into me and I almost came but I stopped myself. “Oh I can feel you about to nut right now, you better hold it. I’m almost done,” Terry reached with his other hand and put it around my neck so that he could go deeper.

“Ow! Fuck it feels so good! Please don’t stop!” I pleaded with him.

He sped up his pace and the couch moved up a few inches. “Come for me,” Terry said. He didn’t have to tell me twice; as soon as I heard the word I came hard.

Terry moaned and came right with me. I felt his warm cum deep inside and I smiled. He pulled out and I sank to the floor in pure happiness and he sank on top of me.

“I fucking enjoyed that so much,” I told him as our sweaty bodies tangled together.

“I enjoyed fucking the shit out of you.” Terry pushed my hair from my sweaty face.

I looked at his face and I could tell that he wanted more. “You know that it was only for one time only.”

A look of sadness flashed across his face, but it was only for a half a second, like he tried to hide his emotions from me. Almost like he didn’t want me to know how he felt about me saying that.

“I know.” He got up and started to put on his clothes.

The look made me feel bad because I knew he enjoyed it just as much as I had. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I wished we could do it more than once. I started thinking deep about it.

“Oh well, maybe it could be more than one time. I think you should spend the night with me.” I gave him a devilish smile as I stood up and led him to my bedroom.

Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments