Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Time

"Couples First Time"

3
1 Comment 1
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Our first time.

People say that you never forget your first time. That’s true in our case. We both came from previous relationships and were way past the midpoint of our lives so it obviously was not the “first” time for either of us but our “first” was nevertheless very special. You invited me over for a swim. You knew that I enjoyed skinny-dipping but you had never tried it yourself. It was late at night and all the lights were out. We were only using the stars as our guide.

We both slipped into the pool at opposite ends and just relaxed as the water cooled our over-heated bodies. We didn’t speak and the only sounds were the sounds of the water hitting the side of the pool and the sounds of nature in the surrounding desert. We tentatively approached each other as if we were doing some kind of sensual dance. Once we were together, we embraced and settled into a deep kiss. Our bodies seemed to melt together.

I took your head into my hands and gazed into your eyes as you returned my gaze. We both knew what we wanted and what was to come. I brought your lips to mine and we never broke eye contact. You placed your hands on my hips and I kept one hand on your chin as we embraced and my other hand slid behind your neck and began to untie the knot holding the strings of your bikini top around your neck.

When it was untied I just let the strings float in the pool as you gave a little shudder and reached behind your own back to release the strings from behind your back. Your top was now floating free and your breasts were exposed to me. I hugged you closer until your nipples pressed into my chest. You then pushed away from me and leaned back to give me a full picture of the water dripping off your breasts and as you wrapped your legs around my waist you leaned back to give me full exposure and access to your breasts. I gently took one nipple into my mouth and suckled it until it was as hard as a rock. I then alternated to the other to make sure that both were now fully erect. You released your legs from around my waist and again we entered into a deep embrace as if our bodies belonged together.

Slowly with a quick intake of breath you looked deep into my eyes and placed your hands on my hips and slowly began to lower my trunks until I was fully nude. Once I was nude, you brought your hand up and slowly rubbed me against your hand to test the firmness of my erection. My penis made a little jump as you touched me for the first time. You gasped as you felt the firmness and slowly encircled my penis with your hand and gently began pulling on it and feeling my erection grow by the second. Although it seems like hours, within a few minutes of this treatment you stopped and again looked into my eyes and silently said “now” with your eyes.

I then took my hands to your waist and untied the strings form both sides of your suit until it too floated away and now you were naked in the pool for the first time ever. You shuddered in my arms as you let the water caress your newly exposed skin. You hugged me tighter and I could feel your nipples stiffen next to my skin.

MaddyRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaddyRosse

We again kissed for a long time until you broke apart from me and allowed me to shimmy you up my body until your legs were wrapped around my waist as you floated on your back.

Ninty Nine percent of your body was covered with water. The only thing that wasn’t underwater were your nipples, that were hard as pebbles and pointing toward the stars. I could not resist taking one into my mouth and the other into the palm of my hand. You moaned and shivered as my lips touched your nipple. I switched back and forth between nipples and suckled until you couldn’t take it anymore. I then pushed your legs from around my waist and the brought them up to my shoulders so that you could rest your legs on my shoulders exposing your sex to my eyes for the first time. Although we were in the pool, I could see your wetness and anticipation.

The position you were in allowed me to then feast on your sex with my tongue and after a few minutes of pleasuring you with my tongue I inserted one and then two fingers into your opening as my lips feasted on your clitoris. This brought you to a fast and rewarding orgasm but I wasn’t finished yet. I continued to feast until you finally pushed yourself away from me and silently swam over the steps leading out of the pool. Never saying a word you beckoned me to join you on the stairs which I did. At first you just sat in my lap and felt my hardness against your back as you leaned and melted into me as I played with your breasts and nipples while gently nibbling on your neck.

After a few minutes of this play you silently directed me to the edge of the pool where I was mostly out of the water and my legs were dangling over the edge of the pool. You then moved between my legs and took a hold on my shaft and slowly rubbed your hand up and down feeling its firmness. You then rubbed my shaft against your cheek a few times before taking me into your mouth. You suckled on my manhood for several minutes and when you felt that I was close to exploding you stopped and firmly grasped by base of my shaft until I was no longer ready to explode and then you would repeat this whole process over and over again. Finally, when you sensed that I could not take much more of this treatment you laid back on your back and pulled me into the water again and gently floated over to the steps where you could lay on your back in the water and allow me to penetrate your sex with my firmness.

It only took us each a few minutes of this position until we were both breathing hot and heavy and soon you clasped your legs around my waist as if to pull me deeper into your body and exploded over my firmness which only caused me to ejaculate within your depths. After several minutes when we had caught our individual breaths again, we snuggled against each other in post coital bliss. We both knew that this was our first but would definitely not be the last time that we coupled and we just relaxed with each other. Throughout this whole event we never said a word to each other we just let our bodies enjoy and find comfort in each other.

Published 
Written by anudist1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments