Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Guest from Mexico, Part 2

"Maribel was only supposed to stay a few days, but she quickly found a way to stay longer"

23
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Maribel was from Monterrey, Mexico and my wife, Janie, and I decided to take her in as a boarder while she worked on getting her papers. Her older brother worked in my construction company, so I was more than willing to show a little benevolence. Jane was not completely on board with us taking on a boarder, and after meeting Maribel at the bus station was even more skeptical, but over time, she welcomed it, as Maribel quickly and unapologetically ingrained herself into our routines, helping with housework, cooking and chores.

Maribel was twenty-three and cute, and she knew it. She had no problem in showing off her tight little cheerleader-like body, sporting her trademarked attire, which included cut-off denim shorts that highlighted her cute little ass. I did my best to maintain my distance and any prolonged stares, to avoid any issues with the wifey.

Janie was off at Walmart one Saturday, shortly after Maribel had moved in with us and had taken up occupancy in our guest bedroom. I was surprised that Janie had taken off to Walmart without our house guest, since Maribel loved to accompany Janie on trips to Walmart.

I sat down in my Barcalounger in the living room, to catch up on things on Facebook and the internet. For some unknown reason, I decided to check and see if our new house guest had a Facebook page. I looked up Jose, my construction Superintendent, and the brother to Maribel and from there, I found Maribel’s Facebook page. Her page had a few photos on it, but had not been updated in months, or so I thought, since most of her postings were not marked for public viewing. I sent Maribel a Facebook friend invite and almost immediately she responded. I was surprised at her quick response.

I messaged her and asked, “Where are you?”

“I am in my bed,” she typed back.

Once Maribel accepted my friend invite, I was able to see more of her postings that were not marked for public viewing. Holy smokes! I was surprised to see some very provocative photos on her Facebook page. I knew that sex appeal was a hallmark in the Hispanic culture, but Maribel had taken sex appeal to a whole different level.

I messaged her and thanked her for adding me as a Facebook friend. She sent me back a quick message, with a photo attached of herself, walking down the street, in her trademark cut off denim shorts, saying, “Gracias! I look forward to getting to know you better.”

I wrote her back and asked, “Do you know who I am?”

A few seconds passed and she wrote back, “Yes.”

So, I typed, “How well do you want to know me?”

A few more seconds passed, and she wrote back, “I look forward to getting to know you better.”

It was as if I was chatting with a bot.

“I’m going for a swim in the pool,” I typed back. I waited for an answer and after not seeing one, I figured that I probably over-stepped a boundary. I deleted our message exchange and headed out to the patio and our backyard pool.

I had just completed a full lap in the pool, when I saw Maribel standing in the doorway of the house, watching me.

“Get in,” I chimed from the pool.

“I have no – how do you say – ropas?” she asked.

“Swimming suit,” I replied. “You don’t need one.”

Maribel smiled as she hand-waved her long brown hair back over her shoulder.

“Miss Janie would not like it,” Maribel shot back.

“She isn’t here, and she would not care,” I argued.

Maribel silently slipped out of her sandals and stepped towards the pool. She dipped her toe in the water next to where I was stationed at the edge of the pool.

“It is too cold,” Maribel argued in her thick Hispanic accent.

I reached out and grabbed her ankle.

“No, it’s not,” I argued.

“You want me,” Maribel asked, looking down at me.

“Yes,” I replied, “in the pool.”

“No,” she argued back, “You want me.”

“In the pool,” I repeated. I knew what she was asking but decided to be a little cautious.

She crossed her arms in front of herself and repeated, “You want me.”

I let go of her ankle and laughed, and then I pushed off from the side of the pool.

“You want me,” I chortled as a treaded water a few feet away from her.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

“Maybe,” Maribel replied, her arms still crossed in front of herself.

“Get in,” I repeated.

Maribel sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping her feet into the water as I swam to the far side of the pool and back. As I swam in her direction, she quickly pulled her feet out of the pool.

“Get in,” I repeated.

“No,” Maribel replied. “I don’t want to swim.”

I tried to put on a pouty face of disapproval. Maribel laughed.

“You are silly,” she remarked.

“No,” I replied, “I’m just horny.”

“That too,” Maribel acknowledged.

I swam up to the edge where Maribel remain stationed and unmoved. I looked up at her, trying to plot my next move.

Maribel smiled as she looked down at me in the pool. She leaned back and placed her hands on the pool deck behind her, arching her back in the process, her long tanned and well-toned legs stretching out in front of her.

“You want me,” she repeated. I was not sure if her remark was a question or a statement, so I replied, “Yes.”

Maribel silently stared off into space. Then, after a moment of reflection and thought, she looked back at me and softly replied, “I want you too.”

I could not get out of the pool fast enough. I extended my hand down to her and helped her to her feet. I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss. Oh my God. She was on fire.

Maribel’s hand quickly found its way beyond the elastic band of my swimming trunks. She grabbed my rapidly expanding tool.

“You are big,” she declared, holding on to my cock.

I quickly ushered her into the house and into the guest bedroom we had graciously allowed her to occupy. Along the way, I jettisoned my swimming trunks.

I closed the door to the guest bedroom as Maribel launched herself on to the bed, quickly stripping out of her trademarked cut off denim blue jean shorts as she lay on her back, on the unmade bed. I quickly helped her out of pink thong, as she stripped out of her blouse and her white lace bra. On my God!

Maribel was unbelievably sexy and was not shy in letting me know what pleased her the most. I lavished her with kisses from head to toe. She grabbed my tool and began deep throating me. I managed to get a lone finger into her pussy and she practically exploded.

“Mi Dios!” she cried out in Spanish. “I want you.”

I spun Maribel around and repositioned myself between her spread legs, my hands on either side of her torso, my tool rubbing up against the outer lips to her pussy. She used her fingers to gently guide the tip of my tool into her vagina. Her eyes widened as I pushed my tool into her, her mouth agape, gasping for air. I thrust my tongue into her open mouth, and she exploded, flooding her bed with her womanly juices.

I pumped my tool in and out of her, our pubic bones crashing into one another in rapid succession. She wrapped her legs around me, dug her fingers into my shoulder and cried out, in Spanish and in a broken English, as she continued to shake and tremble.

“Mi Dios! Mi Amor! Oh, my God. Don’t stop!”

I unloaded deep inside of her. She closed her eyes and shook even more strongly, as my blasts of my semen filled her vagina. I pulled out and rolled on to my back.

I was thinking, “Damn, that was too quick”.

Suddenly, Maribel launched herself on top of me, pushing my tool back inside of her, planting her hands on my chest and working her hips back and forth feverishly, my tool buried deep inside of her. I knew I would not be able to cum again, but that did not bother Maribel. She was simply going for the extra feel-good feeling of another orgasm. I was more than happy to oblige.

Nature began to take its course and I had to admit, I was losing it.

“Don’t worry,” Maribel said, “I know where to find you.”

As we both lay in her bed, looking up at the ceiling, she looked over at me and asked, “Do you still want to know me?”

I chuckled.

“Yes,” I replied. “More than you will ever know.”

Maribel took my hand into hers and squeezed it.

“Good,” she replied, “Because I want to know you. I will take you back to Mexico after I get my papers and make love to you in the desert, under the stars.”

“What about Janie?” I asked.

“I will find her a Pisano,” Maribel replied, cocking her head to the side, “So, she will be happy too.”

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments