Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Little Secret

"A hushed and risky tryst while entertaining is just the thing hubby needs to blow off steam after a long week at work."

23
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Another romp with my hubby for your enjoyment!"

You discreetly slipped away from our guests and followed me down the hall to our bedroom, catching me by surprise as I exited our master bath. Surprise quickly melts to joy as you make it clear you're here to shower me with kisses. The smile you love spreads across my face, deepening my dimples and making my dark amber eyes brighten and twinkle with glee. Being pursued by you is always intoxicating.

You cannot resist my immediate response to you, and your hands are on me in an instant. I grin into your kisses and glance over your shoulder, noticing the bedroom door is wide open. Your hands have reached the bottom hem of my dress and you slide the fabric up to caress and grab handfuls of my luscious ass. I gasp as a chorus of laughs echoes down the hall from our company in the dining room, reminding me we are not alone as your fingers start exploring my tender flesh. 

Before I know it, my feet are angling us to the bed. I pull you with me by your belt as I step backwards, unable to get enough of your tongue dancing with mine. You move your hands up the front of my dress and softly groan into my mouth when you find my braless tits. My pussy gushes as you pinch and tug my nipples. I make a quiet rasping moan and wrap my arms around your neck, attempting to pull you down onto the bed with me while staying hushed. 

Instead, you let me fall before you, a display spread out on the bed with my breasts and panties exposed. I suddenly become self-conscious, wishing I'd worn different undies than these comfy flowery ones. If I'm committing to being your free-use cum slut trad wifey, perhaps I should commit to a panty collection to match that purpose! Your lips quirk into a brief, teasing smile as your eyes take in the floral bottoms, but regardless, you quickly push them aside to start rubbing my throbbing clit. My pussy is drenched for you and I can tell you are pleased. 

Remembering our guests, I timidly speak up.

"You can do as you wish, but can you please shut the door?" 

You grin like a devil, cock already in hand. I caught my mistake as you thrust into me. 

"Sure, I can close the door." Your deep voice is quiet, but heavy with taunting. 

I whimper with pleasure as you claim my pussy. "But you aren't going to?"

"Mmhmm." You moan as you slide deeper into me, knowing you have me right at the edge of a boundary and reveling in my total submission to you in this risky rendezvous.

I don't want you to stop, but the thought of being caught is giving me goosebumps - which somehow still adds to the pleasure. My eyes are locked on the doorway and what little of the hallway I can see beyond, my fingers claw the sheets as your rigid girth gloriously strokes the insides of my velvet walls. Hitting every single pleasure sensor on its tortuous journey deep into my tight pussy, and again as it pulls against my suctioning grip on the journey out.

It's all I can do to hold on for dear life and try not to make a sound as you begin to increase the tempo of your thrusts. I pray the bed stays quiet as I'm beginning to convulse with effort to take your girth without crying out. You know exactly what you are doing and after several deep strokes of filling me completely, you pull back slightly and angle the head of your cock upwards. You place a hand over my mound, applying external pressure as you begin to pound my g-spot with every thrust, sliding your thumb down to simultaneously rub my clit. 

I'm overwhelmed by the pleasure and cannot hold back anymore, I open my mouth to moan and am immediately stifled by your hand clamping down over my lips. I open my eyes in surprise, meeting yours and knowing instantly that you've won this game we play. Your triumphant expression combined with your hands both silencing and pleasuring me while you hold me down and impale me on your gloriously thick length... It's too much for me to take. The orgasm explodes through my body in great, bursting waves. I spasm and convulse on your cock, my breath and stifled cries rasping through your fingers as you torture my clit with your other hand until my pussy clenches around you and you feel me cum. 

Slowly, so slowly you pull your cock out of me. Making me watch as my juices cling to you and drip from me, connecting us by long strands. 

"Mmm, look at that! That's a very good girl." You praise me, stroking my head lovingly before gently twisting your hand in my hair and giving it a tug to guide me off the bed and onto my knees. 

"Now clean it up." 

I obey without argument, using only my mouth to slurp every bit of my cum from your flesh. I lick you from base to tip, suction your fat cock head, plunge your length down my throat as far as I can take it and suction my way slowly back up. I see my juices smeared on your balls and move my tongue to start lapping my girl cum from your scrotum. I massage first one, then the other testicle with my tongue before gently sucking one into my mouth to thoroughly clean it. I stroke your cock while pulsing the suction around your ball sack in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it and tugging it slightly with my lips before releasing it with a satisfying pop. I repeat the same on the other side, after which I lick you from base to tip once more for good measure. Though my efforts seem enthusiastic, you can see my eyes continuing to dart to the door in worry we've been away too long.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

You place your hands gently on my head to get my full attention and speak quietly to me. 

"Eyes up darling. I don't want to have to tell you again."

I look up into your eyes pleadingly as you hold my head in place and begin to slip your cock down my throat at your own leisure. I keep eye contact as you push yourself as far past my gag reflex as you can, filling my throat with your engorged cock and effectively restricting my ability to breathe.

"That's a good girl, eyes on me while I fuck your throat."

Tears begin to sting my eyes just as you pull yourself back and allow me to inhale before you plunge back in again. And again. You groan as you pull out once more, closing your eyes and chuckling under your breath as you gag me and I stifle the noise only to continue enthusiastically servicing your cock. Your smile makes me melt and swell with pride, knowing the pleasure I can bring you. I love being your obedient little wifey who worships your cock, and you know it. 

You withdraw your cock fully and open your eyes to look down into mine. 

"You are so beautiful. I could watch you suck my cock all day, but I am a kind and benevolent Daddy, and you've been such a good little slut for me already. I know you want to get back to our company, so I will leave you a gift for pleasing me."

You offer me a hand to help me rise from the floor, then guide me into the master bathroom. 

"Bend over the counter, let me see that ass."

I assume the position, on my tippy toes and bent at the waist over the cold granite surface. My nipples harden to sensitive pebbles from rubbing against the smooth stone, the sensation making me gasp. You lift the hem of my dress up, then pull my panties down to the floor. You step back appreciatively for a moment, I can see you admiring my backside in the mirror, and I can feel my pussy clenching in response. Your eyes meet mine, and you step up behind me, grabbing and spreading my ass to guide your cock back into my juicy pussy. You slide your hands up my hips, along my back, and then around my throat while you pick up pace, maintaining eye contact as you begin to pound into my pussy. 

I bite my lip to stop from crying out, gripping the counter hard to remain upright, and feeling my blood pounding in my ears as you choke me. Your balls slap my sensitive clit and my pussy drips all over your cock. 

"Oh fuck, yes baby, you are such a good cum slut. You like when Daddy claims his pussy whenever he wants? You take my cock like a good little wife, that's right." 

I feel an orgasm creeping to a peak, and you see it on my face. 

"Mmm, are you going to cum for me again?" You grin and drop your hands from my throat to begin groping my tits and pinching my nipples the way you know I like. It sets me over the edge just like you know it will. 

"That's right, cum for Daddy again. Yessssss. Good. Girl." You hiss and growl out that last bit as you feel my pussy clench down on your cock. 

You move your hands down to my hips and hold me steady as you pummel your length into my convulsing pussy until finally burying yourself and releasing spurt after spurt of cum deep inside me. My pussy clenches greedily with every twitch of your member, gripping and suctioning every last drop out of you. 

You flash me a loving and appreciative smile in the mirror before sliding out of me and disappearing from view as you fetched my panties from the floor. Pulling them up my legs and back into place, you also rearrange my dress to cover me again. A playful slap on the rear, and you bend to kiss me on the cheek while I still recover. 

"I love you. Now let's see if you can keep that gift in place all night." You give me a mischievous grin and a wink before departing from our bathroom. 

I watched you go in the mirror before turning my eyes to my own reflection. Marveling at the well fucked blush across my cheeks and my rosy glow. I hear our company rejoicing at your return and laughing as you explain our bath had no toilet paper. I smile as I glance at the full roll on the holder.  

That will just be our little secret. 

Published 
Written by KinksMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments