Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out of Time and Space

"A mid-life chance for pleasure"

6
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Out of Time & Space

by gossamer ©

It all began innocently enough.

When I first met Sandi I found her attractive, if a somewhat skinny. She was an incredibly bright woman, with her CPA and an MBA in finance. She managed the accounting department for a major manufacturer. Intelligent, competent women who are comfortable with their sexuality are a huge turn-on!

I had sold a computer solution for her company and was responsible for leading a team of software developers and I managed the project. This meant I visited company headquarters at least twice a month.

We were in the systems design stage so Sandi and I were often together discussing requirements, reviewing design documents, meeting with staff. She was always professional, as was I. After all, she was recently divorced and still hurting. I was married; not happily, but none-the-less married.

I had been involved in what might be best termed a "Christian cult" most of my adult life. My wife and I had limited sexual experience. While sex was never "bad", neither was it exciting. In fact, it was more than five years into marriage before my wife would let me give her oral sex.

Now, after twelve years, we had sex maybe once every six months! As I approached forty mid-life crisis was about to rear its head.

For some time I'd been questioning the decisions I'd made at nineteen about the lifestyle I was living (no, not BDSM or swinging, but prayer meetings and communal living). I questioned my marriage as well for we had truly grown in completely different directions.

Life is the result of the choices we make along the way.

After trying to live according to "God’s Will " for twenty years, I was about to exercise free will. Sandi would be the catalyst for the conflagration destined to consume the castle I had painstakingly constructed around my life.

Traveling for business is not a lot of fun, particularly if you're on the road two or more weeks a month. Hotel rooms, even nice ones, become bland and eating alone is as socially exciting as removing a splinter. So after the fourth or fifth trip for this project I decided to ask an innocent (really!) question.

"Sandi, I know you may be too busy, but I'm so tired of eating alone. Would you consider having dinner with me some night?"

"Sure Gary, that would be fun. We can do it tonight if you'd like. I've got a work-out for my race-walking group at 6:00, but why don't I meet you at Friday's around 7:30."

Race walking explained those stunning, long, heaven's-above legs and her slim figure.

"Sounds good – I'll see you then."

I went to check in to my hotel room. By now, the young ladies at the front desk knew me by name.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Murphy. I was just telling Roseanne how you've lost weight. Have you been exercising?"

When the girls at the Hyatt are gossiping about you, you're traveling way too much!

I graciously acknowledged the compliment and went to my room. Good news about part-time living at the Hyatt, you get the concierge level – cocktails in the evening, continental breakfast in the morning. (Gives you an idea of how long ago this took place. With the Great Recession, there is no concierge level or free anything anymore!)

I wandered into the lounge and asked for a Tanqueray and tonic. After a long day the cool, tartness of the drink was soothing, relaxing my tension. I chatted with another road warrior, then finished my drink and went to my room to freshen up and lose the tie.

The restaurant was a short walk from my hotel, so at around 7:15 I took the leisurely stroll in that direction. As I reached the front door, Sandi was pulling up. She stepped out of the car, sheathed in a sleeveless black dress that highlighted her long, tanned legs. Curly blonde hair hung across her shoulders, framing her blue eyes and strong face graced with a charming smile.

"Great timing!" she said.

"Yeah, good karma I guess."

We were seated at a comfortable table conducive to quiet conversation.

The first topic was the project and how it was progressing. Sandi asked about my marriage, noticing my ring. That led to discussions around the "community" in which I lived, her first impression being, "It sounds like mind-control to me".

How perceptive!

You, the reader, are probably expecting from there we went to my room and had a night of exquisite sex. Sorry to disappoint, but the evening ended without so much as a kiss. I walked back to my hotel and she went home.

Our dinners became a routine and at least once each trip I enjoyed Sandi's company. We talked politics and religion, relationships and marriage, running and walking, movies and books. In short, we got to know each other.

I found her alluring, though at this point I was not contemplating an affair.

One evening at dinner Sandi laughingly joked, "You know, when we get married you're going to have to quit smoking!".

I had been a casual smoker for 20 years, though closeted in my Christian group. We both had a good laugh, but I went home and quit smoking that weekend, still not consciously aware of how important this woman had become.

Sandi was stunned next week when I told her over dinner I was a non-smoker. Perhaps she too realized our relationship had moved to a new level.

Much of that week I spent soul-searching. Sandi had become more than a friend and our tentative tender touches evidenced this. I struggled with the growing awareness that I wanted to make love with this woman. It went against years of deeply ingrained religious teaching and while I didn't love my wife, I didn't want to hurt anyone.

I spoke of my dilemma with Sandi over our next dinner. If she was surprised, it wasn't apparent.

"Sandi, you've become important to me. I've never dreamt of having an affair, but I don't want my life to go by and then regret that I never acted on these feelings."

"Gary, I like you a lot, but I don't want to break up a marriage. Are you sure your marriage is over?"

Of course, at that point I wasn't sure of my own name! Ladies and gentleman, please welcome our next guest - Mid-Life Crisis!

We talked some more, both battling to contain the anguish of unfulfilled desires. As we left the restaurant I took her hand. We walked a bit in silence. Stopping, I pulled her toward me and taking her face in my hands, kissed her.

At first she didn't return my kiss, but gradually gave in to her own intense feelings. Our arms enveloped one another as our kiss grew passionate. But we broke away, perhaps still uncertain, each of us knowing nothing would be the same.

I didn't see Sandi for couple of weeks. Unusual for us, there was no exchange of e-mail or phone calls that weren't business related. I boarded my next flight to Cleveland with trepidation. Having decided my marriage was ending, would Sandi want to see me?

After our first day of project meetings I got up the nerve to ask her for dinner.

"Gary, I really can't tonight."

I was crushed and perhaps it showed.

"But tomorrow would be nice if you're interested."

"Sure, tomorrow would be great." I replied.

The next twenty-four hours dragged by sluggishly. My mind flip-flopped over my decision to end my marriage and to love this woman who so captivated me.

Sandi picked me up at my hotel around 7:00 and we drove to a quaint Italian restaurant.

Over a glass of Chianti, I began, "Sandi, let me say this without interrupting, OK? I've thought a lot about life since we last met, about my marriage; about you. I'm not happy where my life is or where it seems to be going. I want to change everything. Most of all, I would be missing out on something wonderful if I didn't take the chance to be with you."

She put her finger gently to my lips and whispered, "Shhhh…. You had me at hello." That was a line from a movie – this was real.

But she did stop me.

"Gary, I've thought a lot about this as well. I know you didn't reach these conclusions on a whim. I've dreamt of holding you ever since our kiss. If you want me, I am more than ready for you."

Her hand slid up my thigh, resting just short of my cock. Suddenly all thoughts of eggplant Parmigiano vanished! She pressed my left hand to her thigh. The warmth permeating her silk stockings awakened my libido from its lethargy of sexual near-death.

She felt my stirrings and whispered, "Wouldn't it be nice to go back to your hotel now?"

"Waiter! Check please!"

As I closed the door behind us, Sandi pressed her body against mine and began kissing my face and neck. My hands fondled her firm butt and legs, moving up and down her back with gentle pressure.

I returned her kiss, tongues dancing in the passion of our embrace. I tugged down the zipper on her dress and touched her warm skin. A sigh escaped as the dress straps fell off her shoulders. Kissing her neck, I ran my tongue along the crevice of her clavicle. Who would guess that was her unique erogenous spot? Her nipples brushed my chest, straining for release from her flimsy bra.

Sandi had an athlete's body. Virtually devoid of body fat, her breasts were small, lush peaches. Once released, her nipples jutted hard and hot against me. I bent to take one into my mouth as her fingers sought my engorged penis. My mouth closed on her nipple, my tongue circling and teasing as she gripped my cock and squeezed.

"Take off my clothes" she commanded.

Never one to make a lady ask twice, I broke our embrace and gently lowered her dress across her sculpted belly, past the moist heat of her vagina, down her long legs. Kneeling before her, my hands grasped her bottom through the silk panties and I kissed just below her navel.

She ran her fingers in my hair, pulling my face against her as my tongue slid down to her sex. Through her panties I played my tongue across her vaginal lips, pressing against her throbbing clitoris. She took matters into her own hands and pushed down her panties to give me access to her wellspring of pleasure. Sandi spread her legs and pushed my mouth to her wetness.

I was enthralled and kissed her, teasing and sucking her clit.

She grabbed the back of my shirt to pull it over my head. With my mouth glued to her delicious pussy, that would not be easily accomplished.

I released my kiss and allowed her to remove my shirt. She pulled me up kissing my mouth, tasting the nectar of her sex, licking her juices from my lips. Her hands fumbled with my belt and zipper. Damn Italian slacks with all those buttons and hooks! No matter. She freed me in no time and held my hard cock in her hand, dancing her fingers along its length as we kissed.

Sandi's breasts demanded attention and I returned to kissing and sucking her nipples. I took her full breast in my mouth, and held it there while my tongue flicked across the stiff, pink nipple. She moaned in ecstasy and for the first time, I learned some women can orgasm simply from nipple stimulus. Her body quaked and she pulled my mouth against her breast, shaking slightly she moaned "Oh God! Oh God!", never releasing her grip on my cock.

Stepping back, Sandi lay down across the bed and pulled me to her. We kissed and played, rapture evident in her flushed appearance as she planted kisses down my chest to take me in her mouth. Within seconds, having been so long deprived of sexual pleasure, I felt myself close to climax and pulled her away.

"Please, I want to be inside you and feel you on top of me."

Sandi moved up my body and rising up, positioned her hungry pussy over my swollen phallus. Descending she encompassed me and held me tight. Talk about Kegel muscle! Sandi held me like a vise and as she pulled up on me, the sensation was incredible. She relaxed and let her body slide down, smiling as she rose up clasping my penis again.

"Oh my God!" it was my turn to say, "That's wonderful!"

I played with her nipples, gently squeezing. She leaned forward to thrust a jutting nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked while she rode my cock, pulling at it with each upward draw. Now she arched her back, drawing away from my loving mouth while grinding her clitoris against my pelvic bone. She looked in my eyes and smiled at the intense pleasure evident on my face. Again she slid her warm, tugging vagina up and down my throbbing cock. Riding faster, she drove me to that place I'd been so long denied. I bucked against her as I came, pouring years of sexual frustration into the depth of her sensuous body.

She slid down on me, allowing my still rigid penis to apply pressure to her clit and pushed against me. After a few short moments, however, I plopped out, depleted but satisfied. We both laughed and I held her close to me, kissing her face and touching her everywhere.

"Sandi, I've never made love like that before." I exclaimed. "I've never felt anything like that or had so intense an orgasm."

"Isn't it nice!" she crooned and stroked my relaxed penis as I played with her closely trimmed pubic area.

Stroking down her thighs, I began to caress her mound again.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

While I had experienced the most intense orgasm, she had only begun. It was my turn to please and I was hoping to be equal to the task.

As she lay on her back, I started kissing her nipples again, while playing my fingers on her wet vaginal lips. I brushed and tickled, applying the slightest pressure to her swelling clit, while my tongue circled and teased her nipples. Gliding down her gorgeous body with soft kisses, I brought my mouth to her vagina. I gently brushed my tongue along her sweet crevice, tasting the overflow of our union. She lifted her pelvis to meet my kiss. Squeezing her firm butt cheeks, I pulled her toward me and licked down to her ass, circling her anus with my tongue.

Her reaction was intense and she pulled my head against her.

I returned to her pussy and lavished her with kisses, my tongue probing her tender warmth. Pushing with my tongue to expose her inflamed clit, I seized her button of lust in my lips, flicking my tongue back and forth over the tip. My hands found her nipples and I tugged gently on them while my tongue played with her pleasure nub. She pulled my mouth hard against her and lifting off the bed, came in a torrent of tremors and tiny cries. Seconds passed. I slowed but did not stop my stimulations. She arched again, moaning and came a second time.

Another first for me, a woman who was multi-orgasmic.

She continued to press my tongue to her throbbing clit and I continued to pleasure her. Once again she thrust hard to my hot mouth and arched her back as I pinched her nipples. Collapsing on the bed she said, "Oh God! Please stop! I don't have the strength to cum again."

Laughing, she pulled me to her face and kissed my mouth with passion, tasting the mixture of our juices. I held her to me and rolled us over, placing her on top so I could caress her bottom and thighs, as she kissed and stroked my chest.

"Gary, next time I want you to cum in my mouth." she sighed. Never having experienced that before (my ex would never!) I was confused.

"Why would you want that?" I asked.

"You'll love it," she said.

We fell asleep, holding each other, her body warm and wonderful against my skin, our legs entangled. The best was yet to come!

Returning home, I began the process of deconstructing a life.

Memories of my time with Sandi made the painful process of addressing divorce less onerous. As anyone who has survived it will attest, divorce is never fun for either party. But sometimes it's the only answer when a relationship has lost meaning. Mine would be excruciating, as it also meant leaving the Christian cult that had molded so much of my life.

While the process of ending my marriage required focus, I still had work to do and projects to complete. I returned to continue my project work.

I was not sure Sandi would want to see me again.

Not that our time together wasn't wonderful, but insecurity made me apprehensive. Having lived in a sexless marriage for so long, fears of inadequacy and my naiveté weighed on me. The Christian lifestyle with its distain for sexual pleasure and focus on "brotherhood" had left a crippled concept of intimacy.

Could I open my heart and receive what she had to give? Could I give her as much pleasure as she gave me?

I called and told Sandi I would be arriving.

"I'll meet you at the airport," she replied. A promising sign - she wanted to see me again.

As I walked off the plane my mind should have been churning. My marriage was ending and my soon-to-be ex was already preparing to have me drawn and quartered, at least financially.

There was no question that most if not all the friends from my Christian cult would denounce and disown me. So the peace and serenity I felt was surreal.

But no matter what else happened, I was making the right choices for me.

Sandi was waiting in her car as I walked out of the airport. I stepped off the curb and got into the front seat. Immediately she leaned over to kiss me, wrapping me in her arms.

"God, I missed you," she said, as we embraced.

She pressed her body against mine with a wanting look in her eyes.

This was a completely new sensation; to be so desired by a woman. Sandi was neither ashamed nor warped by guilt over her longings. At ease in her sexuality, her pleasure and mine were paramount. This was an epiphany; an illuminating insight that sex could be relished and enjoyed without fear or recrimination.

I was still uncertain and tentative as I took her hand while we drove toward her house.

Sandi said, "Next time you come into town don't wear underwear, OK?"

"Why?"

"It will make it easier for me to do this," she smiled and tugged down the zipper to find my penis.

Putting her slim hand down my briefs, she wrapped her fingers around my cock. Not to be outdone, I caressed her thigh and slid my hand upward to her waiting sex. Imagine my complete surprise when I found her panty hose were crotch-less! I never knew such a thing existed! Her wet, swollen labia made it blatantly clear her desire was real.

Most stories would now involve an erupting orgasm in the car. I was far too self-conscious at that time in my life to enjoy this semi-public sexual action - a fault I've striven since to overcome.

We arrived and Sandi led me into the house. Not waiting for the bedroom, she hungrily kissed my mouth as we stood in the living room, our tongues mutually exploring. She unbuttoned my shirt, and ran her hands across my chest. I caressed her firm ass, sliding down the back of her thighs to lift her skirt. She sighed softly as I squeezed her butt pulling her against my rising cock.

I brushed the hair from her neck and kissed her throat, my tongue caressing her neckline. Lifting the blouse over her head I released her breasts from their confine. In the meantime she had pulled off my shirt and we embraced chest-to-chest, her jutting nipples hot against me, stroking along my body as she pushed her pelvis to mine.

I kissed down her throat, taking time to run my tongue along her clavicle. Enclosing her breast with my mouth I sucked and licked her nipple as she stroked my cock through my pants. Moving down her belly, I released her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Not waiting to remove her hose I pressed my mouth to her sex to taste the sweetness of her arousal.

I licked across the lips of her vagina and pushed my tongue to her swollen clit. Grasping my hair she pulled me against her, lifting her pelvis to grant me better access.

"Oh, that's good baby. Lick my clit," she commanded

I was enthralled with this woman and giving her oral pleasure was such a joy. She shuddered and trembled as my tongue flicked back and forth over her clitoris. My hands sought her nipples and I gently tugged and played with them while I continued my worship of her lovely sex.

Lifting my face she said, "Take me from behind," and tugged at my pants to free my erect cock.

It must have been a comic sight as I stood there, pants around my ankles, my erect penis dancing in the air in anticipation. Decorum be damned!

She bent over the couch unveiling her hungry pussy and grabbed my cock to insert me. I slid in so easily and began to slowly stroke in and out. Again, she clamped my cock with her vaginal muscles and I felt the sweet sensation of her warmth enfold me.

Holding her hips I thrust deeper, pumping my hard penis into her. Sandi increased her hold on me. From the intensity of her contractions, I suspected she was close to orgasm, as was I. Slowing, I pulled almost completely out till only the tip of my cock rested inside her loving warmth. She moaned and pushed back, attempting to again impale herself on my rigid shaft. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it along her vagina, rubbing the swelling purple head against her throbbing clitoris.

"Oh God!" she cried and came in a convulsive shower of pleasure.

She leaned forward onto the couch, offering her opening to me again and I plunged back home. As she still enjoyed the aftershocks of her own orgasm I pumped in and out, holding her breasts in my soft caress.

"Aaaahhhh!" I screamed as my orgasm broke and I emptied my longing and tension into her receptive body.

Leaning over her back, I kissed her shoulders and held her close. She pressed back against me, clamping her vagina around my penis. She was an incredible lover!

"That was great" she sighed as she leaned back to kiss my cheek.

"Yes" I struggled to reply, still recovering.

She slowly pulled away from my penis, all the while clasping me tightly, till I plopped out with a pop like a champagne cork. Laughing, we stood face-to-face, embracing and kissing.

"Can we lie down before I fall down?" I asked.

"Come to my bed."

We lay next to each other, softly caressing and kissing. I knew she could have several more orgasms before I'd be ready for more and I traced my fingers across her pink, hard nipples, tugging and teasing. She leaned over and kissed me, looking with incredible intensity into my eyes.

Is it possible to pinpoint the moment you fall in love?

At this moment I knew I had fallen in love with Sandi. My world would never be the same, for which I am eternally grateful.

I kissed her breasts and teased her nipples with my tongue. Licking down her stomach I lathed her navel and then moved to the soft hair surrounding her sex. I kissed and licked as she moved upward to offer me her waiting mound. My mouth closed on her and my tongue explored her moist tunnel. I tasted the combined outpouring of our orgasms as I licked and kissed her. Finding again her fiery pleasure bud, I sucked it between my hungry lips and pulled gently while dancing across it with my tongue.

Sandi pulled me to her and moaned her pleasure.

Again my tongue traced the line of her vagina, thrusting inside. I returned to her clit and lavished it with affection. Teasing and flicking my tongue I helped her again reach climax and she arched her hips to meet my mouth, pushing against me as cascading pleasure engulfed. As we collapsed together, I slowly crawled back to rest in her arms, my head against her warm breast.

After a few minutes she began to playfully caress my softened penis.

"I'm not sure I can do it again so soon," I said.

"Let's find out," she whispered impishly.

Squeezing and gently pulling on my cock, she proved my thoughts of sexual inadequacy were ill deserved.

As I gradually returned to life, she moved down to take my penis in her mouth. Soft lips slipped around my cock and her tongue swirled the tip. She continued to stroke me with her hand while kissing and sucking me. I tried to reach her breast to give her pleasure as well.

She pushed my hand gently away and said, "No. This is for you. Relax and just feel it."

This will sound ludicrous, but I've always had a huge need to please.

It was difficult for me to relax and just allow Sandi to give me pleasure. Again, the concept of pleasure for pleasures sake was so foreign. I tried to clear my mind of all but the sensation of her warm lips surrounding me, her tongue licking up and down the shaft, her fingers stroking and teasing. She would raise her head occasionally to look at my face, while pumping my now throbbing cock. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip and she greedily licked it with just the tip of her tongue.

I watched in amazement as this beautiful woman stroked and sucked my cock. I held her head in my hands, gently urging her on but without pressure. She didn't need any direction from me!

She pumped my cock up and down focusing her attention on the sensitive trimmed foreskin and I felt my orgasm rising like molten lava. "I'm going to cum," I cried!

"Cum in my mouth," she begged and took my penis in her warm, moist lips.

As her tongue circled the tip of my cock and her hand pumped, I came in an explosion of colossal dimensions. She sucked and pulled the semen from my cock like a hungry beast. Her tongue never stopped swirling around me.

This was an orgasm unlike any I'd ever known.

The intense pleasure of her warm mouth and playful tongue on my cock drove me to the roof. It was all I could do to accept the pleasure without pulling away. The look of incredulous joy on my face must have told Sandi all she wanted to know. She smiled, her hand still stroking my shaft.

"I knew you'd love it."

"Yes, but I could never… how could I imagine… Oh my God! That was incredible!"

"Want to do it again?" she quipped.

"NO! At least not right now. Give me a minute to recover!"

She laughed and flicked her tongue to taste a final drop of cum from my cock. I pulled her to me and kissed her, wrapping her in my arms and never wanting to let go.

Published 
Written by gossamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments