Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 3 Shy Young Liz Cumming Of Age

"True story of my partner Liz before we met."

14
3 Comments 3
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Liz was confused. She was 18 years old and had so far, enjoyed a great relationship with her boyfriend, which had now lasted for two years. She loved him and she was loyal to him, apart from the two mishaps, which genuinely were not her fault.

These mishaps confused Liz. She tried to put the thoughts of them at the back of her mind, but they kept on coming back. She often thought about them, and she liked the thoughts.

The first one was when she had taken a lift home with two nightclub doormen one night, and the innocent lift home ended up with her getting spit roasted by the two guys. She had no intention of this happening, she did not initiate it, but she enjoyed it all the same. It was completely out of character for her, as these two guys were only the second and third cocks to have ever pleasured her tight young pussy.

Then a few months later there was Doug, 50 years old, who was a senior co-worker. Again, this wasn't of her making, Doug hatched a devious plan to get into her knickers, and it was unfortunate for Liz that she fell for it. Doug had the time of his life with a young lady, who was just learning about her sexuality.

Liz was stunning, 34E bust on a small slim frame, long blonde hair and a very pretty face. She was a magnet for men, and it was hard for her to resist all the advances. Mishaps were bound to happen sometimes, she often said to herself to justify her actions.

Her head wasn't right. She initially tried to remove the two instances from her mind, as she thought this was the best option for her. But unfortunately she kept on thinking of them, and the overriding fact was that they had given her more pleasure than what her boyfriend had ever given her. She liked thinking of them, they were her adventures, they made her wet, and whenever she masturbated, it was these instances she thought about.

It was having an effect on her relationship with her boyfriend. She was wanting to hit town more often, and although she didn't take the advances of men further, she enjoyed the attention, and deep down she wanted to take a few of them to their conclusion. The battle to turn the advances down were becoming harder and harder to resist. It was as if a clock was ticking in her body, a clock telling her it was time to find the next adventure, time for more cock.

Her friends didn't know about the doormen and the Doug incidents, and nor did her parents. Her parents were still unsure whether she was sexually active with her boyfriend. To them, she was their prim and proper little daughter.

Then her boyfriend announces he was off on holiday with friends for two weeks. This annoyed Liz, why wasn't he taking her she thought? She was miffed and sulked a little, but after a while she then realised she had two weeks to herself. Two weeks where maybe she could be a little more free with herself than usual. The holiday was a bad move for him, he really didn't see the changes that were occuring with Liz, and by going away it gave her the excuse and freedom she needed.

A month or so later, her boyfriend left for his holiday on the Saturday, and Liz decided to go into town to treat herself to some new clothes. She wanted something a little more revealing, something that would clearly put her in the shop window. She purchased a very short denim skirt, and for the first time she tried on a boob tube. At first she thought it was ridiculous, as she wouldn't be able to wear a bra with it, and those 34E's that defied gravity would make her look just like a walking pair of tits. Her nipples would be evident if she would get aroused too. She thought for a minute or so, it was definitely too tarty, then thought about her boyfriend leaving her, then she headed for the counter to purchase the items, along with a couple of white silky thongs. Liz had her clothes ready for the evening.

Liz went out with Penny as usual, and hit the usual bars. Her more tarty attire got her more than a few looks and comments than usual, but Liz was no slut (yet), she wasn't going to drop her knickers for anyone. She didn't just want a one night stand, she was hoping a few of her male friends that she had previously encountered would make more of an advance towards her tonight.

The night wore on and despite attention, it looked like Liz was going home alone. Then her brother turned up with his mates, and suddenly Liz and Penny were surrounded by six or seven guys. Liz wasn't close to her brother, but his friends certainly wanted to be close to Liz with her breasts on show, and her midriff exposed. When one of the group, Jeff started paying her attention, she started to show the attention back. Jeff was cool and confident, and for the first time she started to look at him in a different light compared to when she saw him at home. Tonight after a few drinks their was chemistry between them.

 Perhaps another night nothing would have happened. Perhaps if her boyfriend was not on holiday then Jeff would not have stood a chance. But when Jeff invited her to dance, the timing was right and Liz accepted and suddenly they were close.

The night was closing in, and the dances became slower and Jeff held Liz close, he pulled her towards him, and those gorgeous boobs were now pushing up on his chest as his hands closed around her waist. Her boobs were sensitive, her nipples were becoming erect, and she knew they would be visible through her top.
 
Liz mentioned to Jeff about her erect nipples, and how embarrassing it was for her, and that it was a good idea for her to be close to him to hide them from everyone's view. In reality though, her prominent nipples didn't bother her, it was just an excuse to tease Jeff a little and to get closer to Jeff's cock that was now getting erect and pushing against her.

Liz was getting turned on, her new silky thong was now wet from her juices, she felt comfortable in Jeff's arms and he was in heaven spending time with one of most sexy ladies in town.

Jeff suggested they go back to his flat to cool down. Liz looked at him, it was a big decision for her, by doing so she knew she would be unfaithful to her boyfriend, she knew where this would lead.

She thought for a while, for a second she thought she would be shy Liz and reject the offer, but not now, Liz was changing, she needed cock, she wanted Jeff. This had been building up in her, she was dressed for it, she wanted it, her body needed it, she knew she would be going back with him.

Liz and Jeff both left for his flat, avoiding Penny, her brother and his friends as they found their way to the exit.

Liz's previous adventures were in her mind, she wanted to cherish this adventure also, she wanted it to last, so she rang home to let her Mother know that she would be stopping out all night.

This was a barrier Liz had broken down. When she told her Mother where she was stopping, it was clear her Mother now knew she would be sharing Jeff's bed, so finally her Mother realised her daughter was not the shy angel she used to be.

Jeffs flat had shared living accommodation, so Liz and Jeff went straight up to his bedroom.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

In there Jeff put on some music, then moved forward to kiss Liz. He was more experienced than her, so he slowly moved his hands over her body while kissing her and before long he started to gently massage her large breasts. Liz's nipples were sticking out proud once more and her pussy was wet and ready for him. Jeff slowly pulled down the boob tube to release those gorgeous breasts and leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth. Liz was turned on, she started to moan in appreciation.

Liz was desperate to please Jeff, and tonight she had an air of confidence about her. She gently moved Jeff away from her breast, then sat down on the edge of the bed so her head was level with his cock. She felt his package through his trousers, it felt big, it was thick, he had large balls and she enjoyed tracing the outline of it. This was new territory for Liz, she had never felt a big cock before and it greatly added to her excitement.

Her new personality was shining through, and so she told Jeff she needed to suck his cock, and with that she started to slowly undo his trousers. She pulled down his pants and his thick cock was released in its solid state. She took pleasure in looking at his awesome tool, while slowly wanking it, pulling the foreskin back to reveal his large pink helmet. It wasn't an overly long cock, but very thick, and she was fascinated by his very large balls, which she cupped and weighed in her hand while she carried on wanking with the other hand.

Pre-cum was forming at the end, and Liz naturally put her tongue out to lap it up. With the taste of his pre-cum in her mouth she then started to work on licking his heavy balls.

The more she licked his balls and wanked him, the more pre-cum appeared, so she slowly then licked the underside of his cock, all the way to the end, until she was able to lap up his pre-cum again. Then she quickly took the whole length in her mouth and Jeff started to groan.

Liz was fascinated by his large balls and she so much wanted to tease the cum from them. For the first time ever, the more confident Liz actually told him she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Other men had cum in Liz's mouth before, but she had never been so brazen as to tell them she actually wanted them to do so.

Liz kept on telling him how much she needed his spunk and this proved too much for Jeff and after a while, his balls started to tighten and Liz knew he was on his way. She sucked him with urgency until he started to pump his seed down her young throat. She made sure she kept her mouth firmly over his cock to ensure none of his juices went to waste and she kept his cock it in her mouth until she was sure he had released the very last drop. Liz swallowed the lot, like the good girl she was.

Jeff was spent, he lay on the bed for a moment and recovered, while Liz gently nursed his throbbing cock. However it didn't take long before he got hold of Liz and pulled her skirt up and started to rub her pussy though her soaking knickers. Liz's pussy was finally getting the attention it needed and before long Jeff had pulled her thong to one side and buried his tongue between her very wet pussy lips. Liz had been needing this sort of attention for along time, and it was clear from her groans that she was enjoying his tongue. Liz moved around so she could suck his cock whilst he licked her, as she needed to get his spent cock back to life.

Jeff started teasing Liz's little bud with his tongue, and it wasn't long before her first orgasm built up within her. She came with Jeff's cock in her mouth, which was now rock solid again. As she came she realised she was now prepared and ready for her first big cock experience.

He gently coaxed Liz on all fours, pushed up her short skirt and pulled her tiny thong down her legs, and her tight young shaven pussy was ready to be filled.

Jeff reached over to his bedside table to get a condom, he opened the packet, but Liz didn't want him to use one. Liz wanted a bare cock, and asked him if he would fuck her bareback. Jeff obliged and slowly slid his thick bare pole in her very wet tight opening, all the time he was trying to take in the thought that he was actually fucking this beauty.
 
Liz loved being fucked by Jeff's big cock, the thickness seemed to pleasure her more than other cocks had, she noticed the difference and she was enjoying every thrust he gave her.

Jeff knew she had a boyfriend, he knew this would probably be a one off fuck, and he so much wanted to enjoy her.

Jeff fucked her in every way possible that night. It was a one off opportunity for both of them, so he ensured he got as much pleasure from her as he could. He ensured he shot his load in her several times, before they drifted off to sleep. Liz enjoyed it most with Jeff on top, as she really felt stretched, and it really felt different to the smaller cocks she had previously taken.

In the morning Liz got up and showered, but as she re-entered the bedroom, Jeff needed to fuck her again. He wanted one last go on this young big titted slut, so he ensured she got another couple of loads of his semen buried inside her before she left the flat that morning.

Liz was grateful for what he gave her. She had been building up to this, she needed somebody and Jeff was in the right place at the right time and so both parties were fulfilled.

Liz left a short while later buzzing from the sex with Jeff and with his fresh seed inside her pussy.
She took a taxi home, and took an uncomfortable step into the family home, where she saw her brother and mother, who clearly knew what she had been up to.
 
Unfortunately for Liz, this incident wasn't kept quiet. Her Mother obviously knew she had been with Jeff, but also so did Penny, and all of her brothers friends. Jeff was to pour out the detail of Liz's skills to his mates, so Liz was no longer known as the prim and proper beauty that everyone thought she was. She was now unfairly known as an easy lay who loved the feel of a bare cock inside her young pussy. The fact that she liked swallowing a load of cum was now common knowledge within her brothers circle. They all wanted a piece of her before, but she was seen as out of bounds. This though was no longer the case, this one fuck made her easy meat in the eyes of her brothers friends circle. 

This may have just been one night of sex, but it was a great deal more than that for Liz. It was the first time she had actually gone out wanting it, and she got it. It was a turning point in her life. It also meant her reputation had changed greatly, and this was going to have major consequences for the future.

Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments