Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Time

"Unforgettable sex at a student party."

14
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After I’d been at university a few months, my sex life started to pick up and at nearly twenty years of age, I finally lost my virginity to a girl. It wasn’t a momentous occasion. We were both nervous, awkward, and scared of pregnancy and I’d jerked my load almost the moment my cock slid in. But I’d succeeded. I wasn’t a boy anymore, but a man. I acquired a bunch of randy mates and through them, I got invited to that unforgettable party. I may have forgotten some of the details and where I have, I’ve improvised, but I certainly remember the advice one of my mates gave:

“Wear clean underwear, don’t wank for a week, and bring some condoms.”

That told me what I might expect and that party sure lived up to it. It was in a big run-down house in a dingy part of town, typical student accommodation in my day. When I arrived with my mates, the party was in full fling. Most of the girls were already just in their underwear, some were topless just in panties, a few were nude. 

There were piles of porn magazines all over the place and in one room a big TV was showing a porn movie. All the furniture had been removed from the biggest bedroom and replaced with mattresses all over the floor for people to have sex on. Another room was lit by a red light bulb and boys and girls were dancing stark naked to pounding rock music. They were surrounded by smoke from a smoke machine and it looked like a scene from hell. I’d never seen so much naked flesh in one place before in my life, and rarely since.

I scored almost straight away with a pretty brunette girl called Julie. She was just in a pastel blue bra and panties. I’d taken my shirt off and was bare-chested. We were sipping beers when she ran her fingertips lightly over my bare chest and asked me if I’d like to dance with her. That meant getting nude in that red-lit room. Put on the spot I felt a bit shy but knew I’d gone too far to say no, besides which she was already taking off her bra. I stripped off my jeans and briefs. I was having what felt like the biggest, stiffest erection I’d ever had. Julie slipped off her panties. She had a neat dark strip of cunt hair round her love slit. A moment later we were in the clouds of smoke among the nude dancers.

Around me under the red light, I saw big breasts bouncing, flaccid penises swinging, and hard-up erections swaying stiffly. In the gloom, the dark shadows of girls’ naked cunts, full bushes, landing strips, and every style of pubic hair, thrust rhythmically to the beat of the music. As they danced boys and girls fondled each other. Erect penises brushed against girls’ naked bodies. There were even a couple of gays rubbing their erect dicks against each other as they danced face to face.

Julie rested her hands on my shoulders as we danced together. She had big breasts and she held me so close her nipples brushed against my chest and my hard-up erection was pressed against her belly. My hands explored her breasts and thighs, and slipped down between her legs to fondle her mound. Her fingers lightly stroked my hairy chest and slid down my front to ruffle my pubes and tease my penis and balls. As she held me close and we swayed together to the music, my penis head rubbed rhythmically against her belly. Some kind of aphrodisiac incense was smouldering, adding to the incredibly erotic effects of Julie’s body and the other naked girls around me.

After only a few minutes, Julie took my hand and led me out of the dance room. My heart pounded as I realised she was taking me up to the sex room. It was just in time. If we'd danced like that much longer with Julie’s smooth soft belly stroking my knob I would have shot my load over her front. But after my lacklustre sexual performance with my first girl, I was nervous. Fortunately, Julie had her own ideas. I remember her words perfectly.

“Can I just give you a suck? I don’t want to get pregnant. I do good suck-offs. It’ll be as good as sex.”

That both reassured me immensely and excited me as I’d never had my cock sucked off. In the sex room, a couple of the mattresses were occupied by boys and girls shagging. Julie and I stepped over them to a free mattress. Julie gently eased me down onto my back. I lay on my back with legs spread wide and with my erect penis arching almost painfully hard over my belly in anticipation of Julie. 

Julie slowly crawled on all fours down my naked body. First, her hair brushed over my face and her lips touched mine. Then as she moved down me her breasts slid over my face and I kissed and licked her nipples. Her breasts swung above me and her nipples brushed against my front as she made her way down my body. Finally, her smooth soft thighs were astride my face with her cunt hair brushing my nose and lips and the smell and taste of her perfume and juice in my nostrils and on my tongue.

teasecake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
teasecake

Julie started to lick the lust and erection sensitised head of my penis and at the same time, she fingered my balls, arse, and inner thighs. She took my penis head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue. That was exquisite, much better than that first sex with a girl. After minutes of pleasuring me like that she started rocking smoothly and rhythmically above me squeezing her lips round my shaft. Her lips slid smoothly up and down the length of my penis from my bush of pubic hair to right up over my cock head. I still remember how her lips caught the base of my cock head and how she sucked on the backstroke. 

Till then the best sex I’d had was from boys who really knew how to give a well-lubed hand job, long and slow, holding me on the brink. What Julie’s lips gave me were infinitely better than that, and with her naked body to play with too. Her nipples tickled my belly as she moved above me and as she pleasured me I explored her naked body with my hands.

I came suddenly with my orgasm quickly rising. I grabbed her bottom to pull her down against my face. My hips involuntarily arched upward to try to thrust my penis deep into her as my orgasm exploded. I came in a delicious cum spurting my semen deep into her throat with my hands clutching her bum cheeks and pulling her hairy pussy hard against my face.

She stayed on top of me for a short while then rolled off me. I lay there blown away by the experience, with my half-erect penis flopped on my belly and semen trickling down my side. Then Julie knelt astride me with her legs wide. To my amazement she began to masturbate, smoothly sliding her hand up and down her hairy pussy with two fingers in her slit. Her breasts jiggled above me with the rhythm of her hand. Soon she began to cry out and her hand went faster, and I saw her fingers were deeper into her vagina. Suddenly Julie yelled, her body juddered and she rammed her hips forward and her breasts bounced in the pulses of her orgasm. She stayed kneeling on top of me panting and holding her hand cupped over her pussy. 

I’d watched girls masturbate in porn videos but I’d never watched a girl do it for real before and my cock was up rock hard again at the sight. In those days my cock could be up hard again minutes after I’d jerked a load.

“Now let me watch you. I love watching boys wank,” Julie said, lightly fingering my clock and balls.

She was still kneeling astride me but moved to be astride my thigh so my hard-up cock was fully accessible to my hand. I’d wanked with boys watching but I’d never masturbated in front of a girl. Boy did I need a jack-off right then! When I’d wanked with boys we’d all learned how to put on a show, flaunting our erections, demonstrating our masturbation techniques, making lots of noise, talking dirty, holding back, and shooting our load as far as we could. I made sure I put on a show for Julie.

I wrapped my hand round my straining hard cock and got going, tugging and stroking my cock hard and grunting loudly, trying to impress her. I had the added bonus of her naked body astride me to ogle and run my spare hand.  I played with her spread thighs and felt her between her legs as I masturbated. I showed her I knew how to hold on for as long as I could, edging on the brink. I came with my spare hand playing with Julie’s hairy cunt, arching up as I thrust my hips and I shot my semen right up my chest.

“Move over, you two. We want a fuck. You’ve had your fun,” I heard as I lay there blissfully with Julie still astride me with her fingers playing with the cum splash on my chest. 

A guy and a blonde girl were standing there holding hands and wanting our mattress.

So, Julie and I went back downstairs.

My remembrance of the rest of the party is lost in a drunken haze. I woke up the next morning in my own bed with an almost exploding head, naked except for a girl’s black satin thong. During the rest of my student days, many other similar parties followed. In future stories, I might tell you about them. 

 

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments