Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny’s Other Life, CHAPTER 4

"Phoebe is in trouble and seduces Penny into helping her"

1
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Things were running smoothly at the YWCA. Penny was less worried now that Mr. Brown would report her to Mark or to the police. She was totally into her photoshoots at MORE4LESS. Without a boyfriend of her own, she found that Mr. Brown satisfied the craving she had to parade naked in front of a virile man. Plus which, he was someone who had what it took to give her a massive orgasm every time.

She had been looking forward to Monday evenings for several weeks now, and Mr. Brown had even given her a handsome amount of money to go back to the store to buy more whispy, transparent, seductive and photogenic lingerie. The girl there was as cooperative as usual and asked some very leading questions about Penny's photoshoots. Penny declined to give her any facts, just vague answers about her ex-boyfriend's photographic hobby.

Mr. Brown had had some of his photos printed on the office color machine and he gave them to her. Brian had probably been reined in by his wife and had not come through with his promised disk of shots, so Penny gratefully took Mr. Brown’s photos and sent them on to Clive, her Australian penpal. He had written back at once begging her to send more because they were of such erotic intensity. She carefully selected which ones she sent, avoiding any suggestion that her photographer could have been at all sexually involved with her.

They were, in fact, quite involved. Mr. Brown continued to take many pictures, but they got to the outright sex part of their sessions much sooner. Sometimes he took his pants off before the shoot even started, and she couldn't keep her hands off his magnificent battering ram for long. She would stroke it and lick it until it was almost to the point of cumming, and then she would ease it gently into her cunt, usually from behind, and more often than not she would cum before he did as he filled her up with his thickness, and spurted his seed deep inside her.

At the Y one day, there was a timid knock on Penny's office door, and Phoebe came in. She was on the point of tears and Penny sat her down quickly and wrapped her arms around her and comforted her until she could speak.

"Miss Perkins," she sobbed, "I'm in terrible trouble. I have to tell someone and you're the only person I can trust."

"My goodness, Phoebe, what on earth has happened? I hardly know you; don't you have parents you can tell?"

"No, I couldn't possibly tell them. I'd be so embarrassed. I'm embarrassed as it is coming to you, but you work here at the Y and I think you like me. You always smile when you see me; I thought I could trust you."

"Of course you can trust me. It's my job to council young women who are members here. How can I help you?"

"Well," went on Phoebe, "this is a little more personal than just being a Y councilor. This is really private.”

“I understand. Go on.”

“Could I ask you, as a personal friend, to listen for a minute and see if you can help me?"

"Of course, my dear. You can tell me anything. It’ll be in the strictest confidence. Where would you like to start? How did this all begin?"

Phoebe was still unable to keep from sobbing, but she took a big breath and began, "Miss Perkins, I got in trouble with my parents and they threw me out and I can't go back there and I live in a tiny room because I can't afford anything better----"

"Slow down, my dear, we have plenty of time to discuss this."

"Thank you, Miss Perkins. I don't have much money after I pay for my rent and my car and I have this job at the market you know and it doesn't pay very much but I can't lose the job because I don't know how to do anything else and Mr. Brown----"

"There, there, my dear, take it easy. Just tell me one thing at a time."

"Mr. Brown wants to fire me because I keep making mistakes with the money in the cash register, but if he fires me I won't have the money to pay the rent and---"

"I understand. You need to keep your job."

"Yes, and I'm not so good at math so he wanted to fire me, and I said I'd do anything not to get fired, and that's when I got in real trouble."

"I see. What kind of trouble are you in?"

"I don't think I can tell you, Miss Perkins, you would be so ashamed of me."

"Nonsense my dear, you can tell me, this is just between you and me."

Penny moved to the door and locked it. "You can tell me; I’m older than you, I've seen a lot in this world, and nothing shocks me any longer. Tell me what happened."

Phoebe took a deep breath and paused. At last she began, "Mr. Brown told me that if I didn't want to get fired, I would have to do something for him."

"Yes?"

"He said I would have to take some photos with him."

"Photos? There's nothing wrong with taking photos," Penny ventured, feeling quite sick inside.

"But not ordinary photos."

"Oh? What kind?"

"He wanted me to be naked."

"Oh, I see. That is rather shocking. But a lot of people have naked photos taken. Have you ever seen a copy of Playboy?"

"I know. But there's more." She paused to give herself time to build up the courage to carry on. "He wanted to show me his you-know-what."

"Oh my goodness. Did he do that?"

"Yes, and he wanted me to hold it and rub it up and down and lick it and put it in my mouth---"

"That's impossible! It's far too big-----!" She stopped suddenly. "I mean, surely it's far too big to put in your mouth, I mean a man of his size probably has far too big a you-know-what to fit in your mouth."

"Yes, it is," she went on, "so he said he was going to put it in my you-know-where instead."

"How could he possibly? Your vagina is far too small for that - ah, I mean a young girl like you would probably be far too small to accomodate a you-know-what like his."

Penny was blushing furiously at the blunders she was making, but luckily Phoebe didn't seem to notice and she went on with her story.

"Yes, he said that too. He said he was probably far too big to put his thing into my....

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

thing..... but then he put his hand on it and it was all wet so he said he was going to try and it slipped in really easily. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't stop."

"Of course my dear, it wasn't your fault."

"But I feel so bad because I really liked what he did."

"Oh yes, I know what you mean - ah, you don't have to explain,” said Penny quickly trying to cover her gaffes.

"I think I know what he did,” she went on, trying to sound professional. And then in a cheerier voice she added, "So, he did this horrible thing, and you have kept your job. It's over! You can forget all about it as soon as possible."

"Oh no. I have to do it every Tuesday evening or he's going to fire me."

"That's terrible. But how do you think I can help you?"

"Well, the trouble is that one time when I was trying to stop him putting his thing in me, I told him he shouldn't do that because I was a lesbian, and I think he believed me."

"And you're not a lesbian, are you?" Penny was not sure if she was really asking or agreeing with Phoebe.

"Well, no, not really, but I'm kind of curious about it."

"Of course you are, my dear, a lot of women are curious about these things."

She looked at Phoebe and suddenly noticed that the young girl had shifted her position in the chair. When she first had come in and sat down, she was huddled over, practically in the fetal position. Now she was sitting up with her shoulders back and her sizable breasts pushed firmly against her thin sweater. The outline of her nipples was clearly visible. Her skirt lay on her thighs just above the knees.

Penny's eyes rested on Phoebe's legs and the young woman went on innocently, "Are you curious about these things, Miss Perkins?"

Penny didn't hear the question as her attention was fixed on the girl's legs. As she stared, she noticed that the skirt was slowly inching up the girl's thighs. The conversation came to a halt and Penny could not force her eyes away as more and more skin was slowly revealed to her gaze.

Soon it was clearly evident that Phoebe had not dressed like a lady that morning. She was not wearing even the smallest of G strings. Making no pretense of accidentally exposing herself, Phoebe deliberately pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist, and slowly, slowly spread her knees apart.

Penny could not tear herself away; her eyes were riveted on the girl’s sweet, hairless pussy.

"Would you like to touch me?" asked Phoebe quietly.

"Oh, no. No, of course not," claimed Penny swallowing hard, but her eyes remained glued to the girl's beautiful, private part. Phoebe reached out her hand, took Penny's, and without any resistance placed it between her legs. A shudder of excitement ran through Penny as she felt the girl's damp folds, and before she knew what was happening they were kissing each other wildly, tongues darting passionately in and out of each other’s mouth.

Suddenly they both stopped and withdrew, adjusted their clothing and straightened up, panting.

"Sorry, Miss Perkins, I didn't mean to do that."

"Not your fault, Phoebe; I just lost control there for a moment, forgive me," replied a flustered Penny.

After a pause while they both tried to calm themselves, Phoebe went on, "I really came to ask you a big, big favor."

"Oh? What is that?" asked Penny, trying to put on her official assistant manager of the Y voice.

"Mr. Brown really wants to fire me, but I told him I'd do anything not to be fired. So now he wants me to do something else."

"Oh really? Something else?"

"He says he wants to take more photographs of me, not just the regular ones of me naked or of him pushing his you-know-what inside me. Now he wants to take pictures of me with another woman."

"My goodness - the nerve of the man! And just who is this other woman?" continued Penny blindly.

"Well, that's the thing," said Phoebe tentatively. "He's asked me to find someone to bring with me to his office."

"I see," said Penny. "Do you have any friends like that who would help you out?"

"Well, no," said Phoebe, "I was wondering if you would be interested."

Penny blanched as the girl went on, "I've always known you liked my body. I always make sure I'm naked when you walk through the change room downstairs. I thought you might really like kissing me and touching me all over and doing all the things that Mr. Brown wants me to do. It would save my life if you would, Miss Perkins. Would you?"

Penny's body responded immediately.

"Yes, of course!" said her body as a bolt of lightening flashed through her groin. What a golden opportunity to fondle this lovely girl, to lick her and smell her, to touch every part of her that she had been dreaming of for months. She could already imagine the feeling of her little nipples on the palms of her hands, the smell of her young flesh as her tongue searched for her little clit...
 
But she forced herself back to the present moment, and instinctively she knew that she had to make it appear as a great favor - that it went completely against her better judgment.

"I don't think I can, Phoebe. It wouldn't be right for me in my position as assistant manager of the Y. We staff members cannot be involved like this with one of our members."

"Oh, but please, Miss Perkins; it wouldn't happen until after hours. He doesn't want me in his office until 9:15 next Tuesday. Please?"

Penny tried to slow the pace.

"Let me think about it. It would have to be a strict secret between the two of us. Can I trust you with a secret like this?"

"Of course you can," Phoebe promised. "Please say you'll help me. I'll do anything for you. Just say you'll help me and I'll owe you for the rest of my life!"

"I'll think about it," said Penny.

Phoebe jumped up, hopped over to Penny and planted a big kiss on her mouth.

"Yes, please think about it."

The story continues in Penny’s Other Life, CHAPTER 5.

Published 
Written by dback
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments