Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza Delivery With Extra Cream

"Delivering a pizza brought more than just the box."

6
0 Comments 0
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Just getting back into writing again. Ok, background to this story. I work at the local pizza parlour and been there for around two years. Some days get really busy, especially on a Saturday night when everyone’s coming out of the clubs. I'm always meeting some really interesting people when delivering pizzas etcetera and just about everyone tries something to get a pizza for virtually nothing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Normally I'm not the kind of guy that says here you go... free pizza, but this one time was just completely different."

Well, I was halfway through the shift and was just finishing my break when an order came through. So after waiting for the order to be processed, I got all my gear and went off in the car, I was actually making some decent time as for once all the lights seemed to go my way. If I had known what was going to happen later, I may have bought a lotto ticket, haha.

 

I pulled into the end of this street and was just looking for the number of the house. Most of the houses were pitch black. Well, seeing as it was nearly midnight most people were in bed. Then I spotted this one house with all its lights on. Yep, that was the one I was delivering to.

 

As I pulled up, I just checked the order and got some change, as I know no one ever seems to have the right bloody money. I just about got to the front door and pressed the doorbell and gave a slight knock as to not to wake neighbours, I faintly heard a squeal and thought, 'ok, that’s new.'

 

As the door opened there, I saw what I can only describe as an amazing brunette all wrapped up in a dressing gown with a cheeky smile.

 

“Aah, great! You've arrived. I've been tracking you all the way here,” said the girl.

 

“Hahaha, no problem. That tracker is a curse sometimes, can never get any peace,” I replied.

 

“I bet you can't. Delivering pizza all over to girls in dressing gowns, hmmm?” the girl quickly snapped back.

 

“Well, you're the first one I've had stood in a dressing gown for a while, seeing as it’s freezing out here,” I said while handing the pizza over to her.

 

“Yeh, it is bloody freezing. Just stop in for a bit I've got to get my purse,” as she said and walked back into her place.

 

Just standing there waiting for her to come back, I heard her shout from her room.

 

“I don't suppose you take cards, do you?”

 

“Sorry no I don't, haha. I left my chip and pin at home,” I shouted back.

 

“Oh, that’s a silly thing to do. I don't seem to have the right money,” I heard back.

 

I thought 'oooh, here we go... we've got a trier.' What happened next really knocked me for six. As suddenly, she came walking back into the hallway with a sultry walk holding her hands to the side, keeping the dressing gown clothes. But this time, she was wearing high heel boots. My eyes nearly popped out of my head just from the heels as I'm a sucker for them.

 

As she walked right up to me, she said, “Now I've only got £5 for this pizza, but I'm sure we can work something out and warm you up at the same time!”

 

“Err... what are you thinking?” My voice seemed to break from trying to breathe.

 

“Well, what about having a quick flash of what’s under this dressing gown/,” She laughed and gave a wink.

 

“If you're wearing clothes under that, it’s not really a good deal for me,” I quickly laughed nervously.

 

“Oooh, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with this view.” Her smile reached from cheek to cheek.

 

“Ok, depending what you've got on under that dressing gown will depend on how much for the pizza,” My brain seemed to kick in at this point.

 

With that, she opened the dressing gown. She was standing there with just high heel boots that went up to her thighs, a black thong which followed her figure perfectly and a push-up bra that seemed like it was waving at me with 'well, hello there' written all over it. She knew I loved the view as my eyes just couldn’t stop blinking from taking the whole of her beautiful figure.

 

“Well? Does this mean I get some money knocked off or even a free one?” She asked just standing there.

 

“... err ...” is all I could think to say back. My brain had decided to just stop working and who could have blamed it?

 

“Well, I can see you're enjoying the view,” she said as she pointed down at the bulge that was starting to form in my pants. “I guess that means that this is a free pizza!!” She moved closer to me.

 

I just couldn't move, it was like my feet were stuck in cement and she was moving closer with every movement as she reached out with her hand guiding it down my pants. I could feel my cock was pulsing harder than ever before, trying to break through the material to touch her warm soft hand. As she moved right up next to me, I could smell her perfume for the first time, and she smelt amazing! A sweet lavender scent that went perfectly with her red lips. Just looking down her body it was like all my dreams had come true that night.

 

Next, I knew it her hand had started to run along the seam of my pants and started to pull them down, but what she didn’t know was I had decided to go commando that night. So with that thought, my cock just sprang out right in front of her. As she looked down her eyes lit up and there was a grin on her face, then a soft giggle. Suddenly she gave me a soft kiss while her hand took hold of my cock. I jolted a little as I wasn’t expecting the warmth of her hand to wrap around my so quickly.

 

Slowly, she started to bend down right in front of me and with a cheeky grin again her mouth opened and out came her tongue and licked from the base of my cock all the way to the tip. I was truly in heaven at this moment as my back fell against the wall, feeling her warm mouth ever so slowly ease down my cock. I could feel her silky lips sliding down and the feeling of her wet tongue encircling my head, she really knew what she was doing and it was amazing.

 

My hands came from behind me after steadying my legs and rested on the back of her head, feeling the motion of her head going back and forth, sometimes tilting her head to get a better position on my cock. Hearing her mouth slurping and engulfing every single inch, I was truly surprised I was lasting this long from the intense heat of her mouth. But all I could do was stand there looking up to the ceiling and enjoy this moment in time, occasionally look down at her. Watching this beautiful girl going to town on my cock, I just couldn’t stand it any longer and stopped her.

 

“Had enough, have you?” she asked.

 

“Fuck, no!” I exclaimed back.

 

Then reached down, pulling her up and lifting her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me hard as I gripped on her backside through the dressing gown. The leather of her boots really turned me on even more. Moving forward, her back was now up against the other wall. I just wanted to ease my cock inside her right here and now.

 

But she broke off from the kiss and said, “Not here, anyone can walk in on us. Take me to my room,” while pointing to a door down the hallway.

 

As I carried her, she kept on kissing and giggling as she could feel my hardened cock bouncing off her butt, her hands crossing behind my neck, so she didn’t lose her grip on me. It didn’t take that long to get into her room. I was so damn horny at that moment and closed the door behind me, with that I whipped around and pushed her up against the door. Passion just took over kissing her deeply and running my hands all over her butt, so tight and peachy. I could feel the heels of her boots digging into my lower back as she raised her hips.

 

I could tell she was wanting me more than just this, so I moved us both over to her bed laying her down as she loosened the grip of her legs and arms. Looking down at her amazing figure, I bent down kissed her on her silky lips then slowly moving down her body with her hands moving to the back of my head. It was her time to experience the passion that I had received from her earlier.

 

Going down her body, her breasts were heaving as I softly kissed them with the velvet bra against my cheeks. Her fingers caressing my hair as if in gently guiding me further down her figure. Reaching her black thong pressing my lips against them, the heat was generating a scent that was unmistakable wetness underneath. I was captured by this scent and I couldn’t get enough of it, kissing the material seemed to drive her even more wild with her legs lifting and over my shoulders.

 

My hands wrapped up and around her thighs gripping them softly, then continued to kiss the material of the thong. My nose was pressing into the material smelling her scent, my hands reached for the thong pulling it down her hips. As I looked up her amazing figure, I spotted that she had thrown her head backwards, she was enjoying every single second of this. Pulling her thong down her legs and off her boots, I took one more sniff of her thong as I closed my eyes taking the smell deeply, I then looked down and saw the lips of her pussy glistening in the light from the wetness that was creeping from between them.

 

Moving down between her legs, kissing her thighs as I could feel the leather boots wrapping around my head. I gently licked her skin up to the lips of her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her body. I could hear her gentle moaning from the feeling of my tongue sliding its way along her lips. I continued to lick and kiss her lips, now and again I slowly inserted my tongue in between her lips. Looking up seeing her reaching out and grabbing the covers of her bed.

 

“YES, mmm yes, just there,” she moaned back to me.

 

Knowing I was starting to get to her, I continued to lick deeper into her pussy. Her thighs flinched from my tongue, but my hands keeping them closing too much around my head. With one more lick and kiss on her pussy, I had to change as my cock couldn’t take this anymore, I wanted to feel my cock inside her!

 

Getting up, I moved up her body and looking into her eyes, I smiled looking down as my cock was just hanging between her legs throbbing from the anticipation of what would come next.

 

“Do it!! Get that cock inside me now!!” She moaned as she looked down at my cock then looking at me squarely in the face.

 

How could I refuse that statement?? Reaching down and guiding my cock into her pussy lips, my cock just couldn’t stand it any longer and my hips seem to have a mind of their own, easing forward helping my cock inside her. She looked into my eyes and gasped as she felt every inch easing inside her. It seemed to go deeper and deeper inside her.

 

Her legs moved wider allowing me to get deeper inside, as our bodies touched, I started moving slowly in and out of her. My cock slid in her silky wet pussy, her body relaxed into its own rhythm moving with the bed, back and forth from the thrusting of my pelvis. Here we were, in the moment of passion and we didn’t know how long it was going to last. We just enjoyed the experience and heat between our bodies. Her legs started to wrap around my body, pulling me in harder with her pussy gripping onto my cock, giving me a jolt and thrusting harder into her. Opening her eyes, as she bit her lip she moaned and nodded.

 

“Yes!! Just like that, I want you to fuck me just like that. Thrust that hard cock into me.”

 

So, I began thrusting harder, how could I resist that command? Our pelvises were slapping against each other with the help of the bed which at this point was bouncing and knocking on the wall. It seemed as we were the only ones that were having hot passionate sex at this moment. The house was joining in with us and you could smell the aroma from us both. My right hand was moving along her leg then holding it against my body, thrusting deeper inside her and my cock pulsating.

 

I just couldn’t stop thrusting, my body had a mind of its own and just wanted to keep slamming against her, wanting, no, needing to be inside this beautiful woman. I was just going to keep going and nothing was going to stop me at this moment. Oh fuck, I was truly in a world of my own and she knew it! She could tell I just wasn’t going to stop, throwing her head back again and then back to look down between our bodies watching them slapping and my cock thrusting harder and harder into her sweet pussy.

 

Closing her eyes, even her own body at times. started to thrust up into mine. She was hungry for sex, she was beginning to be wild. With that her whole body somehow grabbed hold of mine and flipped us over, so now she was on top of me. Reaching back under her dressing gown she unhooked the red velvet bra, releasing her amazing looking breasts. They just looked at me wanting to be sucked.

 

I moved up to them and taking one at a time into my mouth, sucked the nipples and teased them with my tongue. Encircling the nipples , I then gently bit on them. Her hand came up behind my head as she groaned with pleasure. Then she pushed me back down on the bed. Her hips took over and started to gyrate on my cock then bouncing on it.

 

Reaching under her gown and sliding my hands down her hips and around to her backside, I squeezed it ever so softly while pulling her into my thrust. We were now in sync. Her body was bouncing off my body, mine was bouncing off the bed into her. Hearing our bodies slapping against each other, occasionally stopping and allowing her to gyrate back and forth on mine, she could ride me like no nobody’s business.

SussyGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SussyGray

 

It seemed as we had been fucking like this for ages, I just couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her amazing figure was bouncing off me while her breasts hung there with my hands resting on her butt. My cock had her silky wet creaminess drooling down it, I just wish I could see it. But virtually any position would be hard to describe at this moment in time. I just wanted to keep on fucking her, I wasn’t even bothered if I lost my job. I was going to keep thrusting and pleasuring her.

 

This seemed to be the right time to up the pace. I got up after moving her off, which made her puzzled as she was enjoying herself a little too much. Guiding her on the bed and lifting her butt up to me, she then realised what I was up to and reached back moving her gown out of the way. I was now staring at her voluptuous butt. It was just as I had thought when I first met her.

But there was no hanging around. I guided my cock between her cheeks, into her pussy which was dripping right now with her creamy goodness. As she closed her eyes, I reached forward and pushed her body down onto the bed, so her head was now laying on the bed, taking in every single feeling she was having. Groaning and biting her lip even more as before, she suddenly said words that were music to my ears.

 

“Come on then, treat me like a slut!!”

 

With that sentence, I placed my hands on the base of her back while guiding my body up to hers and my cock was just easing between her pussy lips, as soon as I felt her lips envelop my cock, I thrust forward as hard as I could, slamming against her butt. At that moment she let out a huge gasp, then sighed with a smile on her face. Just as she smiled, I eased my cock slowly out, then thrust even harder inside her as her body rocked forward as she smiled even more while groaning “YES!”

 

 It was the biggest turn on I’d ever had. I just kept on thrusting harder and harder inside, watching my pelvis slapping against her butt. The ripples from the thrusting were flowing through her body. Wave after wave as the thrusting got more and more intense. I could now start to see the creamy silkiness that I had been feeling on my cock easing from her pussy all over my cock, it was moving down to the base of my cock and up my body making a slapping noise between our bodies.

 

All I could remember was the words ‘treat me like a slut’ as I moved forward, pushing her body further down into the bed thrusting hard against her body. Her hands tensed up and reaching out, grabbing handfuls of the duvet. Occasionally I would slap her butt hard as she seemed to enjoy that a little too much. Virtually everything was driving her into a wild girl and all the thrusting of my body into her was not calming her but making her even worse. But how could I complain about this? All the thrusting standing up was making me weak at the knees, so I had to stop and ease out my cock.

 

“Don’t tell me you’ve finished?” she asked.

 

“Fuck no, I just want to fuck you on top. You did want me to treat you like a slut, so I’ll show you that you actually are one!” I quickly said while thinking to myself I need to give my legs a rest.

 

As soon as she heard me say that, she flipped her body over and slipped her arms out of the dressing gown and was about to remove her boots when I stopped her.

 

“NO! Keep those on.”

 

“Oh, so you like a girl with thigh boots on, do you?” she said looking at me with a huge smile donning her whole face.

 

“It’s one of the things that really turns me on, that and amazing figure you have. Now let’s get those legs over my shoulders and get this fucking cock inside you again as I’m hungry to fuck you deeper.”

 

She had turned me on that much, every single part of me was itching to just fuck her like there was no tomorrow, as she lifted her legs up guiding them either side of my head. Looking at my cock, it was still pulsating against her pussy lips. Easing up off the bed with my body I could see my cock looking like a spear ready to dive straight in. With that, I gave one almighty thrust down as her body squashed into itself as she exhaled, then smiled.

 

“YES!” she said.

 

Thrusting again into her, her legs clenched against my body as they tried to straighten out. But the pressure of me starting to thrust again eased them back.

 

“OH, FUCK YES!” as she exhaled.

 

Starting to find my rhythm back, my body began to pound her pussy harder and harder. Then faster and faster the rhythm got going, bouncing off her.

 

“OH, SHIIIIIIT THAT HIT THE SPOT!” she cried as her eyes opened wide.

 

I could feel my heart pounding to the rhythm of me fucking her body. I was starting to get into her mind, it seemed. Her body was just relaxed enough to keep on pounding down hard on her. She reached up and took hold of the headboard as the bed started to move with much more intense movement. Slamming down hard on her body, my cock was sliding in and out of her pussy with so much ease, but I could feel her body starting to grip on me.

 

With every thrust into her pussy, she began to squeeze her thighs together and her ankles crossed behind my head. It was as if her body was wanting to take a harder grip of my cock and squeeze the life out of it. I just continued to thrust even harder inside as the cream from her pussy was making out bodies stick together.

 

Pounding her with waves of intense heat our bodies were slamming against each other, making the bed banging against the wall. I reached with one hand to the headboard to get a grip so I could push as deep as I could, her body was now squashed up and taking in everything I was giving her. You could see the pleasure on her face, groaning and biting her lip with her eyes wide open staring at me. Nodding occasionally as she felt my cock pounding deep inside her, she wanted it all and as fast as she could, as I upped the pace, she was trying to stop herself from moaning out too loud, but she failed.

 

“YES, Fuck, yes! Faster! Faster! I want you to pound me harder. I'm your fucking slut. Right now!" She screamed.

 

“Yes, my fucking slut. I’m going to give you this fucking hard cock, you dirty slut!” I said back to her.

 

“I knew you were going to give me a fucking pounding as soon as I saw you. Now fuck me and make me cum!” She told me as I was picking up the pace even more.

 

My whole body just took over from my brain and I started to fuck her harder and harder. The faster I thrust, the louder the slapping into each other’s bodies became. Her pussy was getting a grip of my cock, trying to stop it from leaving. My arms came back between her legs grabbing each ankle and thrusting forward as she looked down. Her right arm was grabbing hold on her breast and squeezing it as her left hand went straight for her pussy rubbing it just above where my cock was pounding it.

 

“YES, YES, YES…… Fuck, yes! Give it to me!” She started to scream.

 

Faster and faster my body went. My pelvis was slamming against her butt as I’m looking down taking in the creaminess that was enveloping my cock, slowly dripping down between us onto the bed. Her fingers moved from rubbing her pussy to moving to the sides of my cock giving me a jolt to push harder and harder. That was the final straw, I just had to cum.

 

As I let go of her ankles and moved on top of her, her legs wrapped around my body and her heels were moving in sync with my thrusting which started to pull me into her body. She knew I was very close and was wrapping every limb around me so I couldn’t stop, bouncing on her faster and faster, my thrusting got wild as her pussy was starting to lock down on my cock.

 

“YES, you fucking slut, take it all, take this fucking cock,” I panted from all the thrusting.

 

“Give it to me, NOW!!” she ripped back at me.

 

With that I went for it, thrusting forward, pumping my cock in that dripping wet pussy of hers while watching the reaction on her face. Biting her lip again as her face changed from the wanting of passion to now, wanting to cum. Closing her eyes and feeling her heels digging into my butt, her legs were beginning to loosen around my waist. This was my chance to cum. Thrust after thrust, bouncing harder and harder into her, I was nearing the edge of ecstasy. I could feel her heart pounding against mine as her breasts were pressing against my chest.

 

We were both wanting and needing this so much that we just allowed ourselves to bounce into each other. All you could hear was the slapping of our bodies and the moaning from each other. The pace had one final run as I put my hands down on the bed just ever so lightly lifting myself up, to look down between our bodies.

 

First seeing her amazing breasts, the nipples standing proud as they bounced and moved back and forth. Then just spotting my cock further down with a glimpse of the light as my body was lifting then slamming back down, faster and faster. All I could see were flashes of light at this point. I could feel the head of my cock getting more sensitive to every single feeling while it was moving inside her pussy. She was so close to cumming as I heard her moans getting louder and louder.

 

“YES, YES, YES, YES… Fuck, yes... I'm cumming!” She moaned into my face.

 

With that, I could feel the warmth of her pussy starting to explode all around my cock and it was the moment I had been waiting for. With that, I exploded inside her at the same time. Mixing with every single part of her, her legs shaking from the explosion that was happening to her body. She didn’t know what to do with her arms, one reaching out and grabbing the headboard while the other clung onto my back, her nails starting to claw into me.

 

As I kept on thrusting into her body, my cock was just exploding with every movement I felt. The walls of her pussy were gripping onto it to her heels pulling me into her, but then her legs parted out wide, allowing me to slam as hard as I could for the final few thrusts.

 

“YES, that’s it, take it you fucking slut… take this fucking cock,” I moaned as I thrust with every single word.

 

The pace started to slow down as my body was virtually exhausted and my cock depleted but kept on thrusting forward. I was going to enjoy this moment and so was she as she opened her eyes with intense pleasure on her face. Gently moaning with the last few thrusts of my body, I kissed her deeply as our warm mouths mixed from the intensity. With the last pump of my cock into her pussy, I eased myself out of her and looked down at my cock.

 

Both of our juices were mixed, dripping off my cock. Looking back up and I moved my head to her nipples that were still standing proud and locking my mouth around them, one at a time, I sucked on them, allowing them to pop from my mouth. Her hands came down to the back of my head and cupping me as I sucked.

 

Rolling onto one side of her, we just lay there staring at the ceiling. The atmosphere was electric. We were still panting from what had just happened. Then turning my head to look at her, I could see a smile coming from her face. The sweat was dripping down her head, then she turned to me as her hand began to wipe the sweat away.

 

“Well, I wasn’t expecting that to happen tonight, but fuck me!” She said.

 

“Tell me about it? You are the best slut I’ve fucked in a long time!” I replied back.

 

As she lay there laughing from that comment, I just lay exhausted, looking at her glistering body. Every single inch of her was perfect, I just couldn’t stop staring. Turning her head to look back at me, she noticed how much I was looking at her up and down. With that, she moved her body on top of mine, laying down with her hands are either side of me.

 

“When you’re ready, we could go again if you want?” She laughed looking down at me.

 

“What? Already?” I exclaimed.

 

“Only when you’re ready, hahaha. You’ve got stamina! I also love the feeling of that cock of yours.” She grinned, laying her head on my chest.

 

“Well, how can I refuse a girl like you with that comment??” I quickly remarked.

 

“You can’t… “ she said, laughing back as she knew I couldn’t resist.

 

But instead of her waiting for me, I decided that I would have a play with her as my body recovered.

 

I spent that night at hers, as you can guess. I wasn’t bothered about the job that night. I just wanted to enjoy myself in her company, exploring the whole of her body, seeing what turned her on, much to her delight. I'm pretty sure I can certainly say we both came multiple times that night, from the intense fucking on the bed, against the wall, bent over the bed and in a chair she had. I will say that the chair didn’t have much of a bounce, but it still felt amazing with her gyrating on my lap. Even watching her bending forward touching the floor as her butt was sliding up and down on my cock was a story all in itself.

 

But that wasn’t the only time I spent with her. She would call up the takeaway and always ask if I was about to deliver the food. It’s a wonder the boss or anyone else come to that, noticed what was happening. If they did, they didn’t say anything.

 

All I can say is, she is one HOT fucking slut when she gets going and I’m the lucky guy that gets to fuck her!!

Published 
Written by roydz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors