Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing at Porn Stars

"Olivia treats her husband to a special birthday. A Funny Story."

6
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Humor Month
Playing at Porn Stars

It was my birthday, my wife Olivia had prepared a wonderful meal which we ate after I got home from work and we were about to retire to the lounge

“I have a surprise for you.” said Olivia, as we made our way to the lounge. “Tonight is Porn Star night,” she announced, “so I want you to go in there and strip off completely.”

“Who are the Porn Stars?” I asked, “or what film are we watching.”

“We are the Porn Stars!” she exclaimed in her best posh accent, “Now I want you to remember…anything goes. Do you agree?” she asked.

I nodded agreement, this could only be fun right and my wife had a limited repertoire when it came to bedroom antics.

“Now strip off and get in there so I can prepare,” she said ushering me into the lounge.

“A bunch of people are not going to show up when I‘m naked and announce Happy Birthday are they?” I asked frowning at her. Olivia laughed and winked at me, then pointed to the room. I left her behind entered the lounge and proceeded to strip naked.

Olivia was some time and I had just started to get up when the lounge door opened and in walked Olivia.

It took me a while to register that the young looking brunette girl with a short schoolgirl skirt, open blouse top with a tie loosely draped around her neck was Olivia.

“Mmmm nice cock!” she exclaimed.

I then realised that Olivia was blonde.

“What‘s all this?” I asked.

The Fluffer

“I‘m a fluffer, the porn star will be along later,” she replied.

“A what?” I asked.

“A fluffer, now give me your cock,” she insisted.

I did as I was told and within seconds Olivia, the fluffer, was down between my legs sucking my cock.

“Feels nice,” I said, “Suck on it, go on!”

“Fucking lovely cock,” she commented as she looked up into my eyes. “I love licking balls,” she said, and then her lips and tongue went suddenly to my balls and she sucked them into her mouth.

“Nice long cock, Mmmmm,” she continued as she licked all the way up onto the shiny knob and then engulfed it with her bright red lips. I watched as she sank down onto my cock making it rigid and very hard in the process. Her hands continued to fondle my balls.

“There that‘s a nice size,” she nodded with pride at the sight of my cock.

“Now stay like that, don’t let it droop,” she said as she left the room.

I waited.

My cock started to feel the effects of gravity. I wanked it for a while to keep it stiff and pointing upwards but gravity is a relentless force and slowly but surely it started to lose its proudness.

Suddenly her voice shrieked from the hallway. “Action…Take one,” she shouted.

BDSM

Olivia was dressed like a sex bomb. She was sporting sheer black stockings, suspender belt and a half cup bra that pushed her breasts upwards. I watched as she struggled to walk into the room, then I started to giggle.

My cock drooped a little more.

She looked at me and then I noticed the cause of her funny walk. She was sporting seven inch high heels. The sort that, well, the sort that Porn Stars wear.

“That will just not do at all!” she exclaimed as she looked down at my cock.

She lifted my cock rather apologetically into the air. Then she slapped it with her other hand. The shock of her actions sent me reeling backwards. There was not much pain, just the shock of Olivia smacking my willy so hard that it hit against both thighs.

“Get it up now…” she demanded, “or there will be punishment.”

I looked at her gorgeous body and knew that soon I would be fucking my cock into her. Her breasts were beautiful in that excuse for a bra, and those heels certainly had the wow factor. Olivia once again knelt down in front of me and started sucking my cock. It grew significantly in a matter of seconds as she sucked it into her mouth with the enthusiasm of a Porn Star.

“That will not be going down any more this evening,” she announced, “do you understand.”

I am not sure why but I just responded, “yes Mistress.” It was the most natural thing to say under the circumstances.

Olivia pushed me backwards and I literally fell onto the sofa, my cock slapping hard against my stomach as I fell.

Fetish Sex

Olivia then lifted her foot and placed her stiletto onto my cock. The pointy bit was close to giving me a second hole in what I consider to be my pride and joy. She pressed it a little harder, then she reached out and started to wank my cock. Her foot came up and rested next to my face. I could see the stiletto centimetres away from me. It was too close for comfort, that was for sure.

She had a determined grin on her face as she finally started to stroke my cock and fondled my balls.

“Lick my shoes, you‘re all mine tonight!” she exclaimed. I looked at her not believing what I had just heard. Olivia wouldn’t say anything like that.

“Lick it NOW!” she demanded. I had to conclude that for tonight, this was not the Olivia I knew and loved.

I extended my tongue and started to lick her high heels. It left a taste of plasticity in my mouth. I licked some more, this time over the shoe. I glanced upwards to see her smiling face as she pulled on my cock and cupped my balls. Then she pulled them away from each other. I was willing her to stop, very soon please.

She then removed her shoe and straddled me. This is it, I thought, this is where she fucks me. She bent over to kiss me on the lips but she bit my lip instead, then she worked her way to my nipple. She bit that too. I must admit my cock twitched when she bit it. Then she bit if fucking hard. I yelped, she playfully smacked me on the side of the face to catch my attention as she lowered herself down onto my cock.

My hands were holding onto it, straightening it so that it could penetrate her.

Sex Positions Galore

Olivia dropped herself down onto my cock.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me with your big cock.” She shouted into the room as she bucked on my cock. It was all I could do to keep her steady. Her head was swaying from side to side and every other word was ‘fuck me’ or ‘fuck me hard’ or ‘let my pussy have it.’ She was standing over me with my bum half over the sofa.

“Oh fuck that‘s nice,” shouted Olivia for the last time before she stood up and turned around. She lowered herself back down immediately. What a gorgeous site it was to see her arse pump up and down as my cock entered her. She pushed her arse back towards me as her hands pushed onto her knees. Then came the words of sexual gratification again. I must admit the way she said some of them made me laugh, but then the sheer slutty behaviour soon had me hoping that I would not come too soon.

Olivia stopped again and then she turned around and straddled me on the sofa.

“Lick that pussy - you know how much you like your tongue up there,” she announced in a firm tone. “Fucking lick it, go on, lick it.” My tongue was out in a flash and I pushed it into her cunt. I licked her pussy, my hands coming up behind her arse to try and keep her still.

“Leave your tongue out,” she told me. I did as I was told and Olivia then rocked her pussy over my tongue from her arse to her clit.

“That‘s it lover boy, that‘s the licking I want,” she continued.

“Get up and fuck me now,” she said as she got off me. I jumped up off the sofa and my bum was replaced with Olivia’s.

She pushed her tits together and opened her legs wide.

“Now fuck me as hard as you can, but you better not cum!” she demanded.

To tell the truth, I wasn’t sure I was in a state to hold back. My cock went up Olivia in one go. I fucked her hard and fast, grabbing her hips and pulling them into me as I fucked her on the sofa. My cock was going in hard and fast and I concentrated fully to prevent me from having an orgasm. Olivia finally screamed out in orgasmic pleasure as my pumping cock brought her off. Obscenities filled the air as she gasped heavily. She eventually pushed me back and my still hard cock sprang upwards as it popped out of her cunt.

“It‘s your lucky day,” she told me, “we‘re going to have a threesome.”

The Threesome

“A what?” I asked in disbelief as I watched her walk out of the room.

“Who else is here!” I exclaimed.

“Stay right there,” she said as she left the room. My mind was now racing with all the possibilities. I never dreamt that Olivia would be up for this.

Olivia re-emerged with her partner in crime.

My heart sank.

“Jane and I are going to make sure your satisfied,” she said, with a wry smile on her face.

I looked at Olivia and Jane.

“Isn‘t she gorgeous,” said Olivia.

I nodded, but I just saw the cheapest blow up doll I had ever seen in my life and I just couldn’t see how she was going to make me satisfied.

Jane was all plastic. She had bright red lipstick, red aureoles, and I must say a very trim and nice arse. She was dressed in a black baby-doll outfit. One thing was just not right. She had no hair and no openings. Jane looked like she was all doll and no pleasure.

Olivia pulled Jane down with her and brought her face to face with my cock. It had, by now, shrunk a little, but Olivia sucked it into her mouth and then presented it to Jane. She moved Jane’s head to and fro.

“My turn now,” she said.

I couldn’t believe my ears as Olivia talked to Jane, instructing her how to give good head and helping her out in her oral chores.

“Come on you filthy bitch, it‘s my turn,” said Olivia once more. Jane was hogging my cock and Olivia was having none of it. Soon Olivia’s head was over my cock and she was sucking on it.

“Come over our faces hun?” she asked, as she took my cock out of her mouth. She started to lick my shaft from the end to my balls and she brought Jane’s face to the other side of it.

Jane and Olivia licked my cock together. It was strangely arousing. I certainly was not losing my hard on, and I was getting a strange kick from seeing Olivia work the doll in unison with her own licking.

“Lick her pussy while I fuck you,” the words just came out of my mouth. I surprised even myself.

Olivia, looked up and smiled at me.

“I bet she tastes fucking wonderful,” she replied.

Bisexual and Lesbian

Olivia pushed Jane on the sofa and immediately spread her legs.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

They bounced back in her face which caused me to laugh. Olivia was pushing Jane’s legs apart again and this time she plastered her mouth on Jane’s very smooth pussy, or at least where Jane’s pussy should have been.

Olivia sucked. I found it was turning me on. I pushed my cock into Olivia and this time I wanted to cum. There would be no holding back.

“Oh fuck me hun!” she exclaimed in between sucking Jane’s pussy.

“Oh fuck yeah, she‘s loving this,” said Olivia over her shoulder as she smiled at me.

“Fuck me hard, but come on my face,” she told me.

I fucked Olivia, hard. She sucked on the smooth pussy of her friend Jane, who up until know had not said very much.

“I‘m fucking cumming…” It wasn’t Olivia’s voice, it was squeaky and higher pitched.

“Cum for me Jane, cum for me,” replied Olivia. “Cum for me while I east your pussy.”

I just fucked Olivia. This was strangely erotic to see my wife suck a doll and have a conversation with her at the same. Even I was starting to believe that Jane was having an orgasm.

“I‘m fucking cumming hun,” I announced.

With that Olivia pulled away from me and spun around, she pulled Jane off the sofa and they put their heads together.

“Over our faces, cum all over our faces,” she kept saying.

The first rope of semen shot from my cock over Olivia’s beautiful face. The second one I aimed at Jane. Fuck knows how it happened, but even I was naming this blow up doll in my head. My cum flowed out of my balls and all over their faces. Most of it ended up on Jane’s face and once more I couldn’t believe my eyes as Olivia licked it off and swallowed it all.

Olivia and Jane stood up. Olivia’s finger scraped the remaining cum into her mouth and then she kissed me. Then she kissed Jane.

When she broke off the kiss it seemed it was time for Jane to leave.

“She has to catch the last bus home,” said Olivia.

I found myself saying goodbye to Jane and even waving from the door of the lounge.

Olivia came back in with a pair of her knickers, an old bra and some stockings.

“Put these on,” she told me.

Crossdressing

I did as I was told. My cock was limp and here I was putting on her clothes. In my head I was wondering what was coming next. I found it erotic to be pulling on her hold-up stockings and I have to admit they felt very nice to wear. Very nice indeed. Suddenly as I was relishing the feeling of her stockings. Olivia burst into the room.

“Oh my Fucking God! What are you fucking doing,” she screamed at me.

In a split second, I had the feeling of being caught out, then I remembered she told me to do this.

“How long has this been going on?” she asked me. I stammered. I never stammer but I didn’t know what to say next.

“A few minutes,” I replied. Olivia sighed.

“I like it,” I said, “I feel sexy in stockings.”

“Much better,” said Olivia as she looked down at my straining cock inside her knickers. She came up to me and started to caress my arse. ”Such a sexy arse,” she said, as she stood in front of me. Her hands came up to my bra and she cupped them together.

“I am going to watch you as you parade around in these,” she said, “so be naughty.”

The She-Male

With that Olivia sat on the chair opposite me. One of her legs rested on the arm of the sofa and her fingers slipped between her legs. She pawed at her pussy.

I had never seen Olivia act like this before and I became more and more aroused. My cock was straining the patterned knickers I had on. I cupped my own bra and started to shake them towards her.

“Shake your titties for me,” she said, “bend over, let me see your arse.”

I turned around and bent over at the knees displaying my arse and long stocking legs to her gaze.

A whimper came out of her mouth as she was pleasuring herself. I then turned to her.

“I have a secret,” I said, though to be honest it was no secret, my cock was now rigid. I suddenly brought my cock out of my knickers and pulled on it in front of her. My left hand cupped my tit and I pretended to squeeze on it.

“Oh my God a she-male,” she announced. “Mmmmm best of both worlds for me,” she continued.

Olivia was saying all the right words in all the right places.

Mutual Masturbation

I wanked my cock in front of her and watched her as she masturbated in front of me. Her hands were moving over her pussy with gentle caresses at first, and then occasionally her fingers would dip into her pussy. Her other hand had reached her nipple and was now pulling on it. I wanked my cock faster and faster.

“I‘m going to cum all over you,” I announced.

“Oooo please do, let me have it,” she replied. I waited for as long as I could and then I stood over Olivia and wanked my cock over her body. Both of her legs were now hiked up on the arms of the chair as her hand moved rapidly over her pussy.

“I‘m fucking cumming too,” she announced, and with that I let my balls empty themselves for the second time that evening. She was covered in spunk. When she recovered from her own orgasm she slipped her legs around me and brought my cock to her face.

She looked up at me, my cock was still seeping sperm from the end.

“All the way down my throat, go for it…” she said.

Deep Throat

“You sure,” I said. Olivia just nodded.

I pushed my cock into her mouth and grabbed the back of her neck. I pushed it all the way in and then Olivia pushed me back and started coughing profusely. I could see water coming from her eyes.

“Perhaps not…” she said as she looked up at me.

“You have been a naughty boy-girl,” she said. “Very naughty!”

“I want you to bend over this chair, and await your punishment.”

Punishment I thought, What the fuck was she up to now.

Olivia left the room again. This time she came back in with her hand behind her back and what looked like strap-like knickers.

Spanking

I tried to watch her as she walked up behind me.

“A very naughty boy,” she continued where she had left off earlier.

Then it happened.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Three hard slaps on my arse.

“What the FUCK!” I cried. “Olivia, what the FUCK!”

I jumped up and looked at the bat in her hand.

“That‘s my table tennis bat…” I cried.

“It was all I could find,” she replied with a big grin on her face. “Now bend over.”

I smiled back at her. I turned around and started to bend over, as she lifted the bat I quickly spun around and took it from her. I pushed her onto the chair and before she could say anything.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! “See how you like it,” I said.

“Oh fuck yeah,” replied Olivia, “fucking spank me.”

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

“Oh fuck!” she continued.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

I stopped. She seemed to be enjoying it the more I spanked her and I do believe my bat was getting hot.

“It‘s my turn now…” she said with a menacing voice. “You‘re gonna get fucked!”

Olivia stood up and walked to the cupboard, she pulled out a long thin dildo. Then I saw her insert it into her stap like knickers.

“What are they?” I asked.

“A strapon,” she replied.

“Where the fuck did you get that from?” I questioned her with a little trepidation in my voice.

“Now remember,” she said, ”we did say anything goes right!”

Anal

“I know how much you have wanted to fuck my arse…well I‘m going first!”

I looked at her. Then at the slim cock between her legs.

“No fucking way!” I announced.

“Yes fucking way!” she retorted.

I shook my head.

“It will be worth your while,” she said eventually.

“I don‘t see how it could be,” I replied.

“Come on, we‘re Porn Stars - we love all this stuff,” she said.

I had to smile back at her. Olivia walked over the sideboard and un-popped the top off the baby oil that she must have put there earlier. She let it drip onto the cock in her groin. And then she smeared it in. I watched with trepidation. Then I thought fuck it. Why not.

I bent over at the knees and rested on the arms of the chair. I waited for Olivia to come up behind me, my eyes were closed.

I eventually, after some time, felt her cock at my anus and I felt oil dribble down over my arse. Olivia pushed it forward. My buttocks tightened.

“Don’t clench…” she said.

I tried to relax, I really did but it was impossible. She pushed it in a little further and leant over me to whisper in my ear.

“You‘re a very brave boy,” she said eventually, ”but it’s really for me, not for you,” she whispered.

I must admit to letting out a very big sigh of relief. It made us both laugh.

“Come here,” she said.

I stood up and followed Olivia to the sofa once more. For some reason the strapon had been removed, I didn’t know when that was but she was now holding the dildo in her hand.

I watched her as she sat on the sofa, opened her legs, and started to insert it into her anus.

“Fuck me!“ I exclaimed as I watched my wife. My cock went rigid in seconds.

She concentrated and breathed slowly as it went up inside her arse. I started wanking my cock which was now slippery with the oil.

With the dildo up inside her, Olivia smiled at me.

Double Penetration

“Fuck me, fuck me now!” she said. I knelt down between her legs and pushed my cock into her.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“Full,” she replied, “very full.” Then after a little while with my cock moving in and out of her pussy.

“Fuck that feels nice,” she said.

I fucked Olivia as the dildo pushed inside her arse until she cried out in pleasure. Her orgasm was quick and she screamed like a Porn Star all the way through it. I finally came inside her for the first time that night.

I can honestly say that was the best night of fucking I have ever had and when we were finished and the dildo slipped from her arse with a resounding ‘Plop,’ we headed for bed.

“Well,” she said, “I think we just about covered everything Porn Stars do in a day,” she announced.

“Not everything,” I replied.

“Why what did we leave out,” she said disappointedly, as we started to make our way to bed.

“Well, we left out incest,” I said matter-of-factly. Olivia turned to me at the top of the stairs and looked into my eyes.

“Oh no we haven’t Daddy,” she smiled.

My cock twitched and I swallowed hard.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments