Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure In A Hot Tub

"The Hot tub"

4
2 Comments 2
22.5k Views 22.5k
802 words 802 words

I came home from work and needed to get out of my work clothes and relax so I went out on the deck turned on the hot tub, I started to go up stairs when the phone rang it was Paul telling me he would love to see me tonight, I said sure come on over I will be out on the back deck he said OK and I hung up and went up stairs took my clothes off and slipped my robe on, I went back down stairs to the kitchen fixed me and Paul a drink and headed out back, I slipped my robe off let it fall to the ground and slipped into the hot tub it felt so good against my naked body and oh so hot and cozy. I was laying in the tub so relaxed when I heard the front door open and heard Paul step out on the deck, I looked up at him gave him my sexy smile I said come join me baby Paul came over reached down kissed me softly on the lips he stepped back and started to unzip your pants and he pulled them off , I could see he was aroused and I let out a moan, He slipped off his Shirt and walked to the tub, Paul climbed in and I reached out grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me , I started kissing him , he took ahold of my size D breast and gently massaged them and I was moaning and he slipped his hand under the water to feel my pussy. Paul whispered in my ear oh baby your so wet , He started to kiss my neck and nibble on my ear lopes by then I was so ready. I stood up set down on the side of the tub and he moved in between my legs and started to kiss my thighs moving his way up to my already swollen clit he softly took his tongue and gave it a Small lick and I jumped with pleasure he looked up at me and smiled, I said oh baby that feels so good please lick me good I need it so bad I want to cum, So Paul went back down and started to lick me he stuck his tongue in my pussy and stated to fuck me with his tongue then he started to lick my clit he took my swollen clit into his mouth started to suck it , I was on the verge of a orgasm then he slipped two fingers in my pussy going in and out as he lick me , I took his head and shoved it into my pussy saying ohhh baby im cumming as a orgasm ripped thru my body I was screaming in pleasure saying oh baby that's it feeling his mouth full of my sweet juices, He didn't stop until I had my second orgasm by that time I was breathing really hard, He raised up to my lips and I started kissing him tasting and sharing my juices all over his lips.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

I slid back in the tub with a sigh of release we sit there for awhile holding each other, I was rubbing my hands all over his body, I took a hold of his cock by then it was rock hard and I whispered baby its your turn , Paul stood up and I took a hold of his cock, I started licking his balls and licked my way to the head of his hard cock it was dripping precum , I licked the the precum from the head of his cock oh it tasted so good then I took his cock and put it in my mouth and took it all the way in to the balls I could feel he was about to cum so I stopped and said baby I want you to fuck me so Paul slid back in I stood up in front of him straddled him, I took a hold of Paul's cock and guided it in my dripping pussy as I sit down on his hard cock I moaned with pleasure it felt so good in my pussy, he started to pump me and I was bouncing up and down on his cock faster and faster as he went in deeper he said he was about to cum I said me to I put my arms around him as we both came together he was moaning as he felt my pussy grasped around his cock and I let out a scream as I came all over his cock, we relaxed a little in the tub then we got out, we went up stairs to my bedroom where we fell on the bed and fell a sleep in each others arms.
Published 
Written by sexybbw4ubaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments