Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power of suggestion

"I don't know why this guy turns me on so much."

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I was always an outgoing, flirtatious person, but sexually, I was very shy. Up to my early 20’s, I hadn’t really been with anyone who brought out my inner vixen. I did as I was told and just hoped they would do something I might actually like.

In late 90’s, I was in an abusive relationship. I didn’t believe I was sexy or smart enough to move on. Tim spoke to me and treated me as I wasn’t worthy. After being with him since I was a teenager, I didn’t know any better. I was pushed around and even told how to dress. I obeyed out of fear. Frankly, I didn’t believe in myself in any way, shape, or form.

I landed a great job, making more money than I ever had up to that point in my young life. It made me feel good to know I could financially handle my own life. In the back of my mind, I knew I wanted out of my horrible relationship, but I didn’t know how. I felt stifled. When I started my new job, I even had to ask permission to go out with my co-workers. If I gained permission, I would get the third degree about who would be there and when I would be leaving. It was easier to not go. I loved going to work; I felt like I could be myself. I could be happy, outgoing, and not have to worry about what I looked like or said.

I don’t remember how long I worked at the office before one of my male co-workers started slight flirts with me. I found the attention fun and free. Little by little, I started finding reasons to be alone with Craig. I enjoyed the way he made me feel. I wasn’t even sure if it really was flirting, but I decided to start doing it back. I was more curious at what Craig would do.

“Who’s turn is to go get lunch?” Lynn announced throughout the office.

“I believe that would be me!” I bellowed back. I was looking forward to the distraction from paperwork and everyone sitting around for lunch. “Put your orders in!” I started walking around to collect money. Craig was in Lynn’s office as I collected their money.

“Ya know, lunch for 10 people will be a lot to carry. How about if I go with you? Help ya out?” Craig was very nonchalant about it. I assumed it was another way for us to get a little more flirting going.

“That is very kind of you, thanks. I plan on leaving in about 10 minutes,” I answered. Craig nodded his head and I walked out. I was excited for the short ride to the deli. I went back to my desk, shaking my head, reminding myself how I was playing with fire. Craig was legally not available for play, which is why he was being quiet and private about his advances to me. A few minutes later, he showed up at my door.

“You ready?” Craig asked. I grabbed my purse and followed him outside. My car was right outside the door.

“Let’s take my car, it IS right here.” I pointed. I unlocked the doors and we both got in.

We started on to the deli, chatting small talk. He kept his hand behind the head rest of my seat. It made me nervous because I was so attracted to him. I had very long hair which was pulled up in a bun since my shower. I kept one hand on the wheel and used the other hand to let my hair down. I was hoping the smell from my shampoo would start him flirting more. I was more curious if the advances were real. He placed his hand on my leg. “Wow, that smells good,” he said as he leaned in closer to smell. Yup, it was real and I couldn’t deny the flirting.

As the days went on, the flirting got worse. When we were alone, it turned quite sexual. We seemed to enjoy teasing and taunting each other with sexual abilities.

“You should give me a chance to please you.” He whispered. We were in his office getting ready for a meeting.

“What makes you think you are so great?” I asked, shocked that I was actually thinking about it.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll send you an email describing what I would do if you gave me a chance.” Craig got up, smiled, and left for the meeting. Later, I checked my email and found a very erotic message from him. I hated to admit how much it got me going. I clicked reply. I wanted to write back my thoughts of him, but I felt nervous and shy. I thought anything I type would be embarrassing. I began to type anyway, complimenting his idea and adding in a few of my own. I clicked send. I sat there staring at the computer, wondering if that was the wrong thing to do. Within seconds, the computer beeped at me. I had another message describing how he would eat my pussy. Loving the idea, I just sat there in my own wetness. Craig popped in the room. I smiled, embarrassed because of the emails.

“Write more, I liked it.” Craig whispered. “I promise you WILL like it.” He leaned down and kissed my neck. I stiffened from the surprise. The feeling of his lips lingered. I was so curious about his abilities. I stopped in the bathroom to clear the wetness Craig left me. I left the office to go to a job site. I needed the time away from him. The mere close proximity made me so hot. There were several times over a few weeks span, where he tried to move in for a kiss. I always stopped him.

At work, the erotic emails just got worse, yet better. I needed to get out of the office, so I went to a jobsite to actually do my job. When I left the jobsite, I slowly walked to the parking lot, enjoying the nice day. I wanted to be distracted, but yet I longed to be satisfied. I figured I would stop home and take care of the throbbing in my pussy. I was shocked when I noticed the truck next to mine. Craig was sitting there.

“You really don’t give up do you?” I asked, trying to act like he wasn’t wearing me down. I enjoyed the fire and secretiveness of our flirts. We sat there talking for a bit. I found myself playing his game and taunting him back . “If I let you have me, even once, you won’t be able to stop.”

“I’ll be the judge of that, but I think it is YOU who would be addicted to me.” He pointed at me, playing with his keys. He jumped out of the truck. He was standing closer and closer to me. I tried to act like I wasn’t noticing and didn’t care. Without expecting it, he went in for a kiss and wasn’t taking no for an answer. I really wanted it, but enjoyed the game of making him work for it. When we parted, all I could do was just look at him. I gathered my wits and started to back off.

“Hope you enjoyed that. That is ALL you’re ever going to get from me.” I laughed.

“Depends… Are you wet?” he seriously asked.

“You are really full of yourself aren’t you?” I said denying what he already knew. I began to ask myself why does this guy affect me like this? “I really have to go. You,” I paused. “have a good day.” I smiled at him, almost willing him to do more, but I walked away before he had the chance. Once I started going for my car, I began to race myself. I wanted to get in and go, quickly. I began to picture what it would be like to let Craig touch me.

The next morning, I got up for work. Completely horny, I decided to call out. After I made the phone call to take a sick day, I sat on my bed and debated calling Craig. My fingers toyed with the phone. I debated the moral dilemma of his being married, but soon my erotic fantasies took over. I called him. When he answered, I couldn’t believe what I was doing.

“I called out today.” I told him as if it was a hint.

“Yea, I saw that. You ok?” He was being coy, unsure of what I really wanted by calling him.

“Why don’t you come over?” My heart was pounding. I wasn’t sure what I expected him to say, but now that I was calling what I thought was his bluff, I expected him to say no.

“Ok.” I could hear his smile through the phone.

“You know where I live?”

“Yes. I’ll be there in about 30 minutes.” I could hear Craig’s breathing. He seemed already turned on. We got off the phone and I jumped in the shower. I shaved and found myself quite excited and needing to be pleased.

When Craig arrived, I answered the door in a pink robe. I had nothing on underneath. My heart just raced as he approached me. Craig took control and started kissing me. After a while, he untied the belt on the robe. I felt his hand slip inside, touch my waist and move up to my tits. His hands felt good, I was still too nervous to do anything back. Craig had my robe completely open and was moving down to my pussy and felt my wetness. After a little rubbing, I led him into my bedroom. We stood by my bed and both of us fussed at getting his clothes off.

I don’t know if it was my nervousness, but when it was said and done, it wasn’t that good. I was disappointed. As Craig left, I felt guilty and knew I shouldn’t have done that. I was nervous about seeing him at work, so over the next few days, I avoided him as much as possible.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida



His erotic emails started up again, but I did enjoy reading his stories. The flirting began again. I already had him, was not impressed, and couldn’t understand why he was turning me on so much. Over the course of a week or two, the flirting intensified. This time, if we had a chance alone, touching was involved. Craig asked to do it again and I played with the idea.

“I’m not so sure.” I said playfully. “I don’t see a reason why I should.”

“Well… honestly. That last time, I was nervous and don’t think I showed you my full potential.” Quite the salesman, he touched my leg.

“Well, you’d have to be good enough to make me want more.” I toyed with him. I couldn’t believe I was actually entertaining the idea of doing it again, especially after how I felt last time.

“I have an idea. Why don’t we get a room? For the night? Give me a chance to show you how good I can be.” Now rubbing my leg, Craig stared into my eyes. I felt nervous and couldn’t believe I was shaking my head yes.

We agreed on a night and Craig made all the arrangements. We got a room about half hour away from we lived and worked. When the night came, we were supposed to meet about 9 or 10pm. I called my boyfriend to do our usual goodnight chat. This time, I started to feel guts towards his chatter. I basically got annoyed at him and got off the phone. I continued to get ready for my rendezvous. Tim called me back, meek all of the sudden. I explained I was tired and just wanted to be off the phone. I grabbed my purse and overnight bag and left for the motel room.

I barely remember the long drive there. When I arrived, Craig was outside waiting for me. The motel looked unusually dark. Craig approached me, laughing, and seeming very comfortable.

“This motel looks so dark!” I stated.

“Would you believe they lost power!” Craig said laughing.

“Wow, so can we still go in?” Craig shook his head and we headed towards the door. He already had the key to the room. Walking in, I felt nervous, hoping I wasn’t making a sexual mistake again. Craig waited until I put my bags down before he approached me. Complimenting me, he took me into his arms.

I could tell, he wasn’t new to doing such things. This time, he seemed more comfortable; almost like a pro. I found comfort in his ease of the situation. We started kissing and this time, his kiss seemed better than it was before. I enjoyed it when he started kissing my neck and nibbling gently. Allowing him to take off my clothes, I kept my arms around him as much as possible. I seemed to be hanging on for comfort. Soon, his experience overtook my nervousness. After removing my thong, he laid me on the bed and started going down on me. I laid there, looking at the window, noticing how bright the moonlight was in the room. The moon allowed me to see his face as he skillfully licked my clit. I was putty and I think he knew it. I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. I came from his skill. He pulled me up and took off my bra. I started buttoning his shirt, slipping my hand inside. I ran my fingers over the hair on his chest. The feeling of him beneath my fingers kept me turned on as we continued to kiss. I felt awkward unbuttoning his pants, knowing what was inside waiting for me. I grabbed his hardness and started to stroke it. Gently, he pushed me back gently. He got on top of me and led his hard cock into my wetness. The weight of his body against mine was erotic for me. I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling me. I could tell I was getting louder at my enjoyment of him, that seemed to make him proud. He got off me and pulled my hand to get me to change positions. He turned me around.

We were both kneeling on the bed. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. His hands were reaching around me grabbing my breasts, massaging them and paying attention to my nipples. I could feel his breath at my neck, kissing my shoulder. Craig’s other hand left my tit to found its way down to my pussy. His fingers felt my clit and then went deeper. He could feel my wetness.

As soon as he did, I felt him push on my back. I went down on all fours, spreading my knees far apart. I exhaled waiting for his cock to enter me. I felt the head of his cock swab my wetness and use the wetness to rub my ass. I could feel my hips starting to automatically thrust, begging to have him inside me. With one hand, he lead his cock in my pussy. Then I felt both hands on my hips, moving me slowly back and forth on his cock. It felt so good to be filled with his
hardness.

“Rub your clit…” His voice was breathless as I felt his hand run over my back. I shivered from the chills. Craig continued to thrust me as I rubbed my clit. I could hear his moans of pleasure as he rhythmically moved in and out of me. I felt oblivious to anything in the world except for the feelings in and on my pussy.

My moans got louder as I came close to cumming. My hips moved faster against him, forcing him to go deeper. My screams told him all he needed to know about the job he was doing. As I announced my cum on his cock, I felt him slow down. He slid himself in me deep as possible almost to feel my explosion. I couldn’t hold myself up on all fours anymore. I laid down and turned over.

Immediately, he spread my legs and moved between them. He used his finger to feel my cum. I watched intensely as he sucked it right off his fingers and then led himself back inside me. Both of my arms were above my head, laying there just allowing him to do as he pleased. As he thrusted me, his hands reached for my tits. He grabbed them firmly as an anchor as he fucked my body. I laid there, cheering him on through my moans and mountains of “yes.”

I grabbed what I could reach of his thighs, willing him to go harder and as deep as he wanted. I took control of my clit again, this time playing with it as he watched. He got louder which told me he liked what he was feeling. I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed hearing him getting off. I could barely breathe as I asked him not to stop. I started rubbing my clit harder and faster, then asked if he wanted me to cum on him again. As he told me yes, his hands went to my knees, pushing my legs further apart.

He announced my wetness and seemed to enjoy it more. I started to cum harder this time. During the wave of that orgasm, I sucked in air and squealed as I exhaled. He pulled his cock out and replaced it with his fingers. He didn’t let go of fingering me as he got up. He moved his cock toward my face. He could reach my clit with one hand and kept rubbing my clit. I could see he was out of breath, but enjoying it immensely. I perked my head up to take his balls in my mouth. I
licked them taking gentle care.

“Oh, wow, yes… that’s…” He couldn’t speak anymore as I took his cock and all my wetness in my mouth. I licked it off first, and then started sucking. I took the whole cock in my mouth and upon exiting, sucked the tip a little harder. Then I continued to suck the whole cock hard, as if it
was made of sugar. Between his sounds and what his fingers were doing, he definitely deserved a good sucking. I was happy to give it. I used my hand to thrust his hips deeper into my face. As he screamed for the Almighty, I could tell he was going to finish. I didn’t stop the suction going on in my mouth as I took his cum deep in my throat and swallowed it. When I was sure he was done, I released my suction from his cock.

He stayed in the same place as he just shook, watching me play with my clit. I begged for his fingers back inside me. It didn’t take much begging as he did and I came, again, on his fingers. Licking my cum, again, he leaned down to kiss me. Kissing after eating each other’s cum was always a turn on for me and I think got wetter as he leaned down to kiss me. When our tongues finished with each other, he plopped down beside me.

My heart was racing from so much sexual stimulation. We both tried to catch our breath to even try to speak. When I finally tried to speak, it came out as another moan, like an after tremor.

He sighed and managed to get a sentence out. “I need a minute, but I am no where near done with you.” His words gave me butterflies, learning for the first time, he was able to do that over and over.

I used that moment of silence to use the bathroom. I still couldn’t see a thing from the power outage. I started thinking that I could be addicted to this guy, just as we both warned.

Pleasuring each other most of the night, we both went straight to work from the motel room. It was difficult to act casual at work after a night like that. Towards the end of the day, Craig approached me.

“You have time to meet after we get outta here?” He smiled.

“Yes, I could make time.” I answered, wondering if he could do that to me again.

I dumped the terrible boyfriend.

We continued to have an affair for many years. Craig also got me to a point where I finally believed that I am wonderful.

Published 
Written by Sassygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments