Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Of Want.

"A truly amazing experience."

3
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
630 words 630 words
I decided to attend David's party along with my sister Diana. I noticed David looking at me, and I was looking at him. Something clicked between the two of us the moment our eyes met, my legs all of a sudden felt like jelly and my body was tingling and felt hot with pure want. I decided to walk over to him, swinging my hips slightly in my golden, silk, racy dress.

We talked for a while about business and life in general but that soon got boring, we knew what we both wanted. He slipped his arm behind me slowly, and ran a thick, but gentle finger lightly down my bare back, caressing my spine. I dissolved into a immediate pool of lust. There was something about the total power of his gesture, the possessiveness of it, that turned me on.

Under my dress, my flesh stiffened, and tendrils of wanting curled snake-like in my belly. He gave me a look telling me he could feel my reaction. His hand went lower, and his thumb brushed across the small of my back. Wanting to stop my body's reaction, I moved away. He was still smiling at me and it made me feel completely exposed and vulnerable.

Man, he was hot. Not my usual type at all. My eyes flickered over the strong pecs and biceps I could see under his shirt. I wanted him badly.

It was drawing near to the end of the party and everyone was leaving. My sister left without saying goodbye but I didn't care right now, I was too excited. I looked out the window and watched the reflections of people leaving one by one. Finally the door open and closed for the last time. I was alone in the house with him. Carelessly, I sighed aloud and turned from the door.

''Lost track of time there. I am sorry, David. I should be going, Ive been here far too long anyway.''

I forced my self to say this, not wanting to give into him.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

He chuckled to himself. I looked up to see him coming towards me, eyes dark with wanting, and predatory intent. 

''Neither of us is stupid...'' he said.

I felt like a mouse in front of a snake. Rooted to the spot, with terror, and with desire. I simply could not move, could not brake his gaze. David came up to me, up close, inserting himself into my body space. My lips parted, almost by themselves. My heart raced. He reached out almost curiously and he rubbed his palm lightly over my ribcage, feeling the bones under my silken gown.

I gasped. I couldn't stop myself. Davids hands slip down my body, his strength, his muscles big and firm against my lightness, he raised the golden silk up, up over my panties, over my belly...

''Upstairs.'' I managed to say, barely able to speak.

He shook his head, and carried on smiling.

''No time!''

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down to the floor. What happened was amazing, my body felt like butter in his hands, I let him take me over the top to immense extremes.

I woke up in his bedroom. After we finished having sex, I had fallen asleep instantly in the crook of his arm. The crisp white sheets were crumpled and stained. I blushed slightly, knowing it was me, it was my sweat. David had worked my body expertly, embarrassingly well.

I remember laying there, just kicking and bucking in his arms. David seemed almost too perfect.... Five times he had taken me, pausing briefly, and then rolling me back to him to start again.

There had been no talk of love. Just urgent wanting on both sides.
Published 
Written by LushLushLush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments