Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pretty In White (Behind Theater Doors)

"Day 5 out of 8"

6
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Tuesday:

“Ready to go?” I asked.

“Just a moment,” Maria called from upstairs.

I was waiting patiently near the front door, clothed in a pair of simple jeans and a blue collared shirt. It was around four o’ clock and it was a beautiful, sunny, spring day. We had slept in till nine, had breakfast and parted to our sequestered work stations. I locked myself in the editing room and Maria stayed in her writing studio. Six straight hours of irksome work got to us both and that’s when we decided to head out and have some fun. Nothing too fancy, just a pleasant trip to the ice cream parlor and a movie.

“Okay, let’s go.”

The sound of heels hitting the stairs sounded and Maria shortly arrived in the living room. She was donning a cute, yet sexy outfit that was fitting for the casual outing. She stood in a pair of two inch black slides with two diagonal bands forming an X across the front of each heel. A black summer skirt hugged her waist and she donned a tight simple white T-shirt. On top of her blouse, she touted a light knitted, open, pink sweater. Her dark brown hair was straightened and diamond stud earrings adorned her ears.

“Wow, we should definitely go out more often. You look smoking. I could do you right now.”

“Oh shut up, I’m not wearing anything inappropriate. Besides, you know I dress a lot more whorerier at home,” she pointed out and attacked my tease.

“You do look beautiful,” I honestly stated this time.

“You don’t look to bad yourself,” she elbowed me and let out a smirk.

We proceeded to step outside and locked the door behind us.

Hand in hand, we walked the calm pleasant streets of the neighborhood. The bright sun shone brilliantly in the middle of the sky and white fluffy clouds scudded about. It was a tepid eighty degrees and a cool light breeze blew every now and then. The air smelled of an early summer and freshly mowed lawns. We took our sweet time walking the gray pavements of the streets and traveling up avenues. In the meantime, we chatted about work, amicably argued over what movie to see and discussed the lousiest flavor of ice cream we had tried (concluding that bubble gum was the definite worst.)

Strolling by houses and green laws, we eventually came to Church Boulevard. A lively street filled with restaurants, shoe stores, flower shops, clothing outlets, food markets and everything in between. Pedestrians and young children crowded its busy streets. We made our way through the bustle and came to a corner where our destination was. In bold red letters, Joe’s Ice Cream Parlor was printed across the top of the shop. I approached the glass door, opened it and was met with a cold draft and the sound of a jingling bell.

I held the door open for my love and tallied right behind her. We arrived in front of the large rectangular glass panel sheltering the cylinders of ice cream containers. The owner of the shop, a humble middle-aged man was working at the time and so we gave him our orders. Two scoops of strawberry sherbert on a cone for Maria and two scoops of pistachio on a cone for me. I paid for the ice cream and we left licking our cold delicious treats. Traversing the streets of the avenue, we walked toward the theater and ate our ice cream.

The highlight of the jaunt wasn’t watching Maria adeptly lick the melting drops of ice cream off her cone, but when she tripped and almost dropped the treat. I couldn’t help but laugh, which of course I naturally followed up by asking if she was okay. The spunky brunette replied by giving me a playful shove that almost spilled my ice cream. We shared a laugh and finished the frozen desserts by the time we arrived at the cinema. It was located in the middle of a block and could be spotted from afar by its giant overhead marquee.

There were a variety of movies playing. There was a horror one about a serial killer, a kid’s movie about talking dogs, an adventure film about some Indiana Jones like character and a romantic comedy. I could have gone for the horror or adventure one, but Maria had already adjudicated to see the romantic comedy. It had been out for over a month and she was just dying to see it. I couldn’t say no to that and I honestly didn’t mind what genre the movie was as long as I was with her. We got our tickets, walked in and headed for the theater the movie was playing in, 1E.

Through two double doors we entered the dark, spacious, theater room. I held onto Maria’s hand, carefully followed the bright lights lining the floor aisle and took the far right side of the aligned theater seats. On our way to take our seats, I noticed the very limited number of people in the theater. The number was so small I was able to count the dark outlines of five heads. Either the movie was going to be really bad, or the majority of people had already gone to see it. I sat down on a theater seat and Maria took the seat to the left of me.

We were fortunate to arrive five minutes before the movie started and sat through a small number of previews. She snuggled up against my arm and hermetically wrapped the sweater around her body.

“Cold?” I asked.

“Just a little,” she replied and hugged my arm tighter.

We sat watching the movie for the first forty-five minutes or so. It was about two classmates who attended a high school reunion and begin dating. The chick was a wealthy, attractive, klutz, with snobby parents and the guy was an average joe from a middle class family. When both of them have to meet each others parents, hilarity ensues, or at least it was supposed to. The movie proved to be dumb, relying on slapstick comedy and an atrocious script. The only redeemable quality was the two main leads in a romantic scene or two that was barely passable.

The cold air conditioning must have lulled Maria to sleep, or the movie bored her to a slumber. There was a good chance it was the movie, because when I looked around two people had left the theater. The remaining three were on the far left side of the theater, near the very front and I think one was sleeping. Halfway through the movie, Maria began to stir in her seat.

“You’re so warm,” she mumbled and shivered.

She hugged my arm realizing she had let go of it, raised her legs on the chair and cuddled against me. I thought she went back to sleep, but minutes later I felt her hand unzip my jeans. Before I could react she reached over to my lap and inserted my rod into her moist mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth and my dick rapidly expanded to its full length and girth inside her mouth. I couldn’t see well in the dark theater, but I could see my girls head hovering over my lap and her lustrous hair draping down.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

A quick survey of the cinema confirmed none of the other movies goers were aware what was happening, or could even see Maria going down on me.

Her mouth vigorously sucked my cock. The intense feeling of her lips running the length of my dick took its firm hold. I leaned back on the chair, no longer paying any attention to the film, but enjoying Maria’s blowjob. She used her expert hand to stroke my rod and at the same time fellate it with her mouth. My cock would periodically be expelled by her, she would give it a few hand strokes and playful licks, then go back to blowing me. I could tell she was enjoying sucking dick and the excitement of performing such a sexual act in a public place, because she went on for a long while.

A very low pop sounded when the suction my cock was under was released. I watched Maria slowly rise from her seat, turn to face me and teasingly slide her underwear to her ankles. She bent down to pick them up, stepped out of them and threw them on my lap. They were frilly, black, silk panties and I could see a damp spot on the garment. I reverted back to my girl and watched her hands reach behind her skirt. The sound of a zipper unfastening was heard and she straddled me right away.

The half-loosened skirt allowed her to spread her legs aside and climb onto my lap. I took a hold of my cock and found her moist pussy. She descended down on it and let out a long but diminished moan. My cock speared into her tight, hot, pussy and stirred inside. She may have been cold, but she was a fiery furnace down there. As we got accustomed to each others genitals, we began a passionate make out session.

Our lips tumbled over each other, our tongues explored each others mouths and created slithering knots. I playfully bit at her bottom lip(knowing she loved this), kissed across her jaw line and went back to her lips. She ended the kissing session and initiated a slow undulating grind. Her hips rocked back and forth and her pussy grated against my steel hard cock. I let out muted moans and could feel my dick rub against the soft interior walls of her vagina. Unhampered, she indulged in the stimulation of having a hot, throbbing, cock brush against her sensitive pussy canal.

Her hips picked up speed and she continued to grind against my dick. She suddenly stopped and decided it was time to switch things up. Her feet left the floor, her legs bent and she came to rest them on the very edges of the chair we sat on. I brought my legs close together and made ample room for her to get in a comfortable position. With the aid of her thighs, she set about to rise and fall, hopping on my cock. Her heavy breathing was slow and her fucking followed the same pace.

She was in total control of the situation and I loved it. Her body would rise and fall and her straight brown hair bounced along. Despite being in the dark, I could see pure lust glimmer in her eyes. In avidity, she increased her rate and fucked on faster and faster. My hands reached over to her cute tits and I began to fondle them through her top. No longer was she ascending and descending slowly, but jumping down wildly on my cock with everything she had.

Extraordinarily, none one noticed the twenty-four-year-old woman crazily screwing her boyfriend. Unconcerned by the idea of getting caught, my worries shifted back to holding out through Maria’s humping. I was struggling to keep myself from climaxing. The sensation of my cock spearing into her hot steamy pussy over and over again was incredibly overwhelming. Her cunt was flowing heavily with hot nectar and just when I was about to go over the edge she stopped. Panting heavily, she repositioned herself.

Maria got as close as possible to me, wrapped her arms around my nape and instead of rising and falling, simply swung her unflagging hips backwards and forwards. The act was less strenuous on her part and it allowed her pussy to thrust into my cock harder and faster. I could see her ass swiftly swing through the air and back while her hips urgently rocked. Her wet cunt slammed down on the base of my rod, retreated back up my dick and came down again. The rest of her entire upper body rested on my chest. Her soft, pleasure laden, whisper like breathing, titillated my ears.
.
“Oh baby..” she softly mewled.

I joined in on the action and began to thrust in and out her pussy as she came down and rose. My hips lunged faster and faster.

“Oh gosh..Oh gosh...” she moaned.

She was slamming down on my cock with great fury and power as I charged into her pussy with the same vigor. In one last hard slam, she ceased, kissed me and buried her orgasmic scream in my mouth. I could feel her vaginal walls rapidly contract. Maria went on to grind against my cock throughout her climax to derive the greatest pleasure she could out of the orgasm. The act inevitably sent me over the top and I was overcome with pure ecstasy.

I ejaculated deep inside Maria’s pussy. The powerful contractions of my muscles sent streams of cum straight up through my cock and exploded inside her wonderful cunt. My dick uncontrollably throbbed as I pumped hot gooey semen into her. I was surprised at how long the contractions lasted and the amount of cum my cock expelled. I was sure I filled up her entire pussy with sperm. When I pulled out, the gluey substance rolled down her cunt and onto my lap.

Maria licked up the spilt cum and cleaned off the seed on her pussy with a finger. She took back her panties and put them back on.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” she spoke.

She zipped up her skirt and adjusted her hair.

The brunette beauty took her purse, pulled out a candy mint and popped it into her mouth to rid herself of cock breath and any salty aftertaste. She ambled out of the row of chairs and went out through the aisle. I placed my cock back in my underwear and zipped up my jeans. Maria ended up returning at the very end of the movie. At that point we got up and left the theater. She gripped my arm again, reclined her head on my shoulder and asked me to tell her about all the parts of the movie she missed.

I explained everything I could remember, but concluded by saying it wasn’t that great a movie. Through the dark spring night, we headed home. It was still warm, but there was a cooler breeze. The leaves of every tree rustled tremulously. There were fewer people on the streets and fireflies along with lit lamps illuminated the streets. By the time we got home, it was around eight o’clock. Maria slipped into a pair of pink slippers and donned an apron.

She cooked a filling meal for two in less than hour and we both enjoyed a pleasant dinner. By midnight, we were in each others embrace, soundly asleep in our bed.
Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments