Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Poser

"My kinky wife discovers a new pose for pictures and for sex!"

19
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My wife Jayne and I recently spent a brief “city break” holiday away. We are in our forties and certainly still young enough to enjoy rampant sex. Usually, when just Jayne and I are on holiday without our children around, we have sexual adventures. As well as good hard sex, we like to take naughty pictures for our private photo album in different places where we're staying, on unusual items of furniture exploring the kinky positions we can get into, and in summer outdoors like on an empty beach.

Our hotel was a classic old English inn and our room provided many interesting places for sexy underwear and nude pictures of Jayne. One evening, Jayne stripped for my camera on the big wide four-poster bed. I myself was naked to photograph her of course. Seeing my seven inches of muscle hard up for her as she poses erotically for me seems to inspire her to be adventurous!

Jayne started her strip from a cream-coloured bra just big enough to sling her big breasts, tiny cream see-through lace panties and seamed tan nylon stockings. Jayne has a superb body and she certainly knows how to show it off. She could have been a porn star. She’s a brunette with dark hair loose to her shoulders and a neat dark bush between her legs. Her panties were one of my favourite pairs. Barely big enough to cover her cunt and sheer enough to show her bush through.

I have a thing about watching her taking her stockings off. So she left her stockings till last and sprawled her legs really wide to slowly slip them down her long legs as my camera clicked. I had my camera pointed straight at her pussy as she peeled them off and I got some hot shots of her vagina, ringed by her dark pubic hair, pulled wide open by her spread legs with her labia peeping out glistening with her juice.

There was a big armchair made of black leather with wide soft leather arms in the room. Jayne was on all fours posing nude on the bed for me when I saw a mischievous smile on her face. With a grin, she got off the bed and strolled to the armchair. She climbed onto it and got into a kneeling position on it with a knee on each arm of the chair, facing the back of the chair with her bottom toward me.

That position stretched her legs incredibly wide. Her smooth round bum cheeks gleamed under the ceiling lights, her hairy cunt peeped out below her ass, and her big breasts hung heavily down. Jayne grinned at me over her shoulder and from behind, I saw her fingering herself between her legs. I snapped her from every angle majoring of course on her bottom, pussy and spread legs from behind.

As I was photographing her, Jayne was rhythmically stroking herself between her legs, masturbating. I could hear her moaning and gasping softly and she was squirming with her rising sexual pleasure. She knows watching her play with herself turns me on. I couldn't resist. I felt as if I had a steel bar sticking up from my hairy balls.

I put my camera down and began to fondle her thighs and bottom, tickling her down between her bum cheeks, my hand slowly working its way under her between her legs, catching her groins and the inside tops of her spread thighs. My fingers reached Jayne's vagina lips. I was close enough to her that my lust and erection sensitised penis head brushed against her thigh. Jayne whimpered, quivered with excitement at my touch, and her legs strained even wider.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. My hand replaced Jayne’s on her juice-sodden pussy. I began to stroke her vagina lips smoothly, gently and rhythmically the way I work her to red hot arousal before we have sex. As Jayne’s orgasm started to rise, she got frantic, gasping, trembling and moaning. I moved my fingertips to the hard little peak of her clitoris near the top of her vagina. I smoothly circled and crisscrossed it with my fingertip, at the same time caressing her thigh and bottom with my spare hand. Her excitement steadily mounted.

SharitBigBoos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharitBigBoos

Suddenly, she cried out, her body tensed, she thrust her hips, and her breasts bounced and swung as a spectacular orgasm exploded and seemed to last for ages before she flopped forward with me holding my hand cupped over her juice sodden hairy cunt mound as her throbbing pussy enjoyed its afterglow.

I stayed behind her fondling her bottom, with the head of my penis brushing against her thigh reminding her I was there, ready and hungry. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Want your hard cock!" was all she said, but she fingered her cunt and wiggled her bottom impatiently in case I had any doubts about what she wanted.

I got into position directly behind Jayne so my cock head was prodding into her bum crack. I held her thighs and moved so my cock head was pressing against her vagina lips, then I slid full length into her till my pubic hair was against her bum cheeks. I’d had her so many times from behind in doggy style, but having her from behind like this with her in a new kinky sex position was so erotically exciting! I held her thighs and thrust rhythmically with my hips patting her bum cheeks. She was well-aroused and well-juiced from the orgasm my fingers had given her, and deliciously tight, warm and smooth round my hard cock as I pumped.

We’re an older couple, and unlike those early days in our sex life when I’d come almost the moment I slid into Jayne’s vagina, I’d learned to hold back till she climaxed again. She cried out and her thighs quivered in my hands as she pulsed in her orgasm while I held her tight against me and carried on thrusting my penis. A couple of minutes later, I came deliciously. In my orgasm thrust as my semen spurted into her, I pushed her toward the back of the armchair.

I stepped back from her with my still half-erect penis swinging with a strand of semen dangling from it. I reached down to my shaft, still well-lubed with Jayne’s juices, and wanked a last pulse of orgasm pleasure out of it and a last spurt of semen over Jayne’s bum cheek. Jayne stayed in position with her knees on the arms of the chair, but flopped against the armchair back, gasping and whimpering in her pleasure and holding her hand clutched to her pussy. My semen was starting to trickle from her gaping vagina down the insides of her thighs. Jayne looked at me over her shoulder.

“Now you’ve made such a mess of me with all that cum,” Jayne said with a grin, “clean it up so we don’t leave a mess on this chair.”

Jayne is always so house-proud! I picked up her creamy lace panties and used them to wipe my semen off her pussy and thighs, before we took a well-earned shower together.

Jayne enjoyed sex on that armchair so much that I had her again like that the next day. The pictures all came out very well too. There’s a couple we share “private albums” with and they think the pictures we took in that hotel are among the raunchiest of our album. Until next time!

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments