Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Project Epsilon - A Sexual Fantasy

"Super Hot Sex in Zero Gravity"

30
16 Comments 16
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
30th October, 2012 22:05
Prague Centre for Astro Surveillance, Czech Republic

For Tomáš Dusek his shift at the PCAS started normally enough. The bank of lights and screens, which monitored the night sky were on stand by. No UFOs had been reported for over two weeks. A meteor shower at the end of September had caused some interest, but that was about it. Tomáš was enjoying a cup of coffee when his phone rang. It was the information desk.

“Tomáš, you might want to check this out. It could be nothing.”

“OK, what is it?”

“An amateur astronomer near Smëcno has phoned to say they’ve spotted something in Cassiopeia. They say it wasn’t there last week. He says it could be an asteroid from how its moving across the night sky.”

“An asteroid! Get out of here!”

“The guy seemed a bit alarmed.”

“OK, OK we’ll check it out.”

30th October, 2012 14:40
NASA Headquarters, Washington D.C, USA

Gerry Hammle had to work on his birthday. That sucked. He wanted to get home to see his little daughter. They were going to order a great big pizza and then go to see a movie.

Gerry’s phone rang. It was a call from main switchboard.

“Hey Gerry, happy birthday bye the way.”

“Thanks Marcie. How goes it?”

“I’ve got a Thomas somebody on the phone from Czechoslovakia, I think you need to take it.”

“It’s either Czech Republic or Slovakia Marcie, anyway put him through.”

-----------

“Hello.”

“Hi, yes this is Tomáš Dusek from PCAS, I’m going to email you some data. I wonder if you could verify it straight away.”

“Why what’s up?”

“I think we’ve got a problem.”

1st November, 2012 03:45
10 Downing Street, London, UK

It’s the early hours. The Prime Minister had a late night preparing his speech in the Commons for the next day. The deficit is bigger than everyone thought. It needed to be handled right or the political fall out could be devastating. He turns over and adjusts his pillow. His red phone rings. The PM feels for his bed side light. Blinking, he sits up with alarm. Only the President of the United States came through on that line.

“Yes?”

“David, sorry to bother you, I know it must be early there.”

“It’s more than early, what’s going on. Is it Syria?”

“I wish it was buddy.”

“Afghanistan?”

“No, no nothing like that. David I’m going to say this slowly, because you need to take it in.”

“OK.. Go on.”

“Our guys at NASA had a call today from some guy who watches the stars in Eastern Europe. An Asteroid is on a collision course with the Earth.”

“Fuck!”

“I know.”

“When’s the ETOI?”

“December 31st. They’re just computing the expected trajectory and impact point now. They’re hoping to get to within 100 miles, but it looks like it’s going to hit somewhere near Ghana from preliminary data.”

“Wow! How are we with Project Epsilon?”

“It’s ready to go theoretically, but we were hoping to test it.”

“Is there time?”

“No. Frankly David, no. It’s going to take every day we have, just to get it in place in time.”

“Well, that puts the economy in perspective. Who else knows?”

“Apart from NASA, just me and you.”

“OK mate, I appreciate the call. How are we going to handle this. Can we keep a lid on it?”

“I don’t see how we can. As it gets closer, more and more of these star gazing guys are going to pick it up.”

“Fuck! This is going to be a shit storm!”

“I’m proposing we have a conference call with Putin and Hollande at nine am your time.”

“OK dude, that will give me chance to brief the cabinet.”

“Yes David, we need to come up with a joint statement and hopefully we can shoot this sucker down before it gets much closer.”

December 9th 2012 10:00
Winchester, UK

Lisa Archer lay on her bed watching Hollyoaks on catch-up. She had slept in and having been down for a big bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, was now enjoying her favourite soap. Her phone had beeped with a text earlier, but she hadn’t bothered to check it out. It was probably her sister reminding her to get their Mum a Christmas Card.

Lisa was prone to forget little things with the ever present responsibility on her shoulders. It wasn’t as if she could complain. She had took the job in the first place and now she was paid for doing nothing. She was on permanent stand by. Lisa was one of the team that has been chosen to man the mission for Project Epsilon. She had trained for two years after doing her masters degree in astro physics. She had been part of an initial volunteer group that was eventually whittled down to two.

During the adverts she leant over to check the text.

“Oh frick… it can’t be!” She said out loud.

It wasn’t meant to happen. The experts had said the odds were 60 million to one, but it had happened… it was happening.

It took her a moment to gather her thoughts and then she phoned ‘Mike.’ Mike was some guy in the Home Office. She knew it wasn’t his real name. He was her contact, should anything kick off. There were some government departments that were so secret not even the Prime Minister knew all about it. They ticked over from day to day, making sure their people were looked after. Lisa had got used to the 24 hour armed guard. They weren’t intrusive and it was nice to have all her shopping delivered. If she wanted to go for a meal though, or buy a new pair of shoes they hung around surreptitiously.

“Hi Mike, I just read the text.”

“Yes, it’s all systems go. We’ve got two weeks to get this thing.”

“Oh freaking shit, that’s mad!”

“The World is relying on you and Brad, Lisa.”

Brad was her team mate. He would fly the probe and Lisa would operate the weapons. They had one chance… she had one chance to take it out. She had practised hundreds of times in the simulator but this would be the real thing.

December 30th 2012 02:00
Project Epsilon HQ, Arizona USA

“Are you ready?” Asked Brad, as Lisa met him at the briefing room.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

Lisa, like Brad was in her all in one space suit. She held her helmet under her arm, so her much treasured blonde hair cascaded down to her waist. Brad looked at his sexy colleague, knowing that she might be the last human being he would ever see. Her suit like Brad’s, zipped up the front. Except that hers was playing host to the best pair of breasts Brad had ever seen. Even the shiny, sterile bottom half couldn’t hide her peachy bum cheeks. A slight shiver ran down Brad’s spine. He was about to help save the World, his mind needed to be focused, but Lisa was just so hot!

Brad had shaved the night before. His sideboards were neatly trimmed, shading into his six hours of stubble. Lisa’s eyes roamed over his toned frame, clad as it was in the clingy silver suit.

“OK guys, here’s your brief,” said the stern-faced official, handing them a document of stats and ‘essential information.’

Two more suited officials arrived and took their seats behind the desk in the briefing room.

“Lisa and Brad, the latest information shows that the asteroid will hit 25km west of Dakar, West Africa. After entry it will have a diameter of around 3km. If this hits the Earth there will be a blast zone, which will vaporise anything within a radius of 500km. However, the impact will cause a giant mega tsunami which will create a tidal wave to cross the Atlantic and destroy the entire eastern sea board of the USA. There will be a nuclear winter and catastrophic floods throughout the northern hemisphere. In short, life as we know it will stop at 02:40 hours on December 31st.”

Lisa and Brad sat stony faced. The responsibility upon them was enormous.

“Any questions?” Asked the official.

Lisa and Brad sat in silence. They had been through this in the simulator and in their minds over and over. It had to be second nature. The time for questions was long past.

“Good. OK guys, T minus twenty minutes… and guys.”

Lisa and Brad looked round.

“Be lucky.”

The two astronauts got in position in the pod and strapped themselves in. Brad looked down. Even now, he couldn’t help notice how the belt gripped Lisa’s legs. Hers suit fit her like a glove. As she nestled into her seat, every little curve and nook of her body was highlighted in her shiny all in one.

“This might not be the place or the time to say this,” said Brad.

Lisa turned and looked at her granite-jawed companion.

“You’re one hot fucking lady astronaut!”

“Brad, normally I would give you a slap, but I’ll save it for later.”

“T minus five minutes.” Said the deep American voice on the intercom.

“I’m just saying Lisa.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

If I had to spend my last minutes on Earth with anyone.”

Lisa looked at Brad and smiled. At least it broke the tension.

“T minus one minute.”

“OK Brad, commence main engine start.”

From the space centre the team behind Project Epsilon watched as a blast of white hot rocket fuel foamed into the ground and the main gantries began to collapse outwards.

“Here it goes Brad!” Said Lisa with exhilaration.

Suddenly Brad and Lisa were thrust back into their seats. The pod accelerated, hitting 1,000 miles per hour in 10 seconds. Lisa gripped Brad’s hand. She felt like all her organs were going to explode. As the pod climbed through the atmosphere the pair settled down, becoming accustomed to the velocity. Brad could still feel Lisa’s soft, feminine hand holding his own. It felt so delicate and warm. If nothing else, he wanted to remember that sensation.

An hour later the intercept pod began its orbit and Brad had visual contact with the asteroid. It looked like a bright blob, still nearly two million miles away, but travelling at 75,000 miles per hour. Lisa and Brad had 40 minutes before their craft would be at the optimum position. It was crucial that Lisa didn’t fire the nuclear powered laser until the asteroid was at precisely the correct angle of descent.

Everything was quiet in the pod. Lisa made sure everything was right. She tilted her seat, so that the detonation controls were just right. She took a deep breath and made a few last minute adjustments as Brad steadied the craft. The on board computer was constantly re-calculating the course of the asteroid. Between them, USA, UK, France and Russia had spent 79 billion dollars developing the top secret probe. Now the Earth waited. The cities around the World were waiting for two people to do their job. New Year Celebrations had been put on hold while the World held their breath.

“It’s coming into range Lisa. You’ve got four minutes baby!”

“I’m ready for it Mister.”

Lisa went through the final steps in her mind.

Detonation code entered… check.

Weapon system enabled… check

Laser canon enabled… check.

The seconds passed, the little red lights in her visor went from red to amber. 10 seconds to go… the lights still amber… four seconds… the asteroid was now in view. Her heart seemed to stop for a second as her hand began to tighten around the joystick. One tweak to the left… green light… FIRE!

The next few moments seemed to go in slow motion. Time stopped for Lisa. She had closed her eyes at the last second, relying on her training and instincts. She opened her eyes and all she could see were the remnants of a few sparks and incandescent pieces of debris vanishing into the nothingness of space and then just blackness.

“Lisa! Lisa! You did it.. It’s gone.. The asteroid has disappeared.”

“Brad check visual and all telescopic data. Double check, treble check!”

“It’s not there! You did it! You saved the world!”

Lisa unfastened her belt and sighed the biggest sigh of relief anyone ever sighed.

Brad radioed back to Earth.

“Mission Accomplished.”

Lisa took the little grey case that she had brought with her and unfastened the latches. In it was a bottle of Moet et Chandon. She popped the top sending a fizzy mess through the cabin and put the bottle to her mouth before the whole lot was wasted. She passed the bottle to Brad who managed to get a good mouthful and then the rest floated round in the zero gravity of the pod.

Lisa looked at her companion and stroked his bristly chin.

“You did good Brad.”

“You did the hard bit baby.”

“There you go calling me baby again!”

“Don’t you like it?”

“Help me get out of this space suit and I’ll show you!”

Lisa began to draw the zip of her silver suit down as Brad watched, the blood pumping through his veins. His heart was beating hard, still partly from the adrenaline of the moment and from the beautiful sight of Lisa’s bare skin. His first erection in zero G. It felt odd… it felt good.

“Do you want me to avert my gaze?“ Asked Brad.

“No Brad, I don’t want you to avert your gaze,“ said Lisa, revealing the tufty hairs of her landing strip.

Brad stood up, making no effort to hide the arousal in his suit. He slipped a hand inside Lisa’s, stroking her smooth, soft stomach. She had a single diamond stud in her navel, which twinkled in the low light of the cock pit.

Lisa put her hand down and cupped the bulge in Brad’s space suit. She could feel him throbbing. If it hadn’t worked they would have still been alive but with nowhere to go. As it was, they were gently descending back to Earth, with everything to live for. Now all Lisa wanted to do was fuck.

She pulled Brad towards her and slipped off her pro-gravity shoes. At the same time, Brad felt her body begin to lift and used his greater strength to hold her down. He kissed her neck passionately as his arms embraced her, firmly but gently.

Fuck me Brad,” she whispered. “Let me float while you fuck me.”

To her knowledge, according to available literature, no one had ever made love in zero gravity.

Holding her with one hand, Brad unzipped his own suit with the other. He didn’t need to take it all off, just enough to allow his throbbing manhood to escape into the cool air of the cabin. Lisa meanwhile pulled the two halves of her suit open, revealing her amazing boobs and then inched the silver grey fabric down. Brad groaned as he slipped his hand down her front and found her soaking wet pussy. Maybe it was the absence of the Earth’s pull, maybe it was the situation - but Lisa was dripping wet. She gasped as she felt his fingers enter her. His three longest digits opened her moist, pink pussy lips and fingered her juicy quim.

Brad’s cock was twitching with the intensity of the moment. Lisa wanted to ride him. Physics would do everything it could to militate against it, but that just meant he would have to hold her that much tighter. To thrust even harder. Lisa removed her suit completely and felt herself begin to drift off, but Brad caught her wrist and pulled her back towards him. Their lips met. Hers were hot and moist. His were soft and loving. Lisa drove her tongue into his mouth and then she took hold of the metal stanchion that supported his seat. Brad manoeuvred himself, somehow leaning back against the seat and being careful not to let go of his lover. Lisa pulled herself towards him and gripped his chair with her ankles as his cock entered her pussy.

Lisa’s hair half flowed down over Brad’s hairy torso, tickling his chest as she thrust her hips into his groin. She could feel his amazing hardness going all the way in.

“Aaaaah Brad! That’s so good. Hold me baby!”

Brad bit her shoulder as her fingers combed through his thick brown hair. She could smell his gorgeous aftershave as well as the dark, rugged scent of man. Brad kissed her neck and her face, his breathing heavy from the added effort of holding Lisa. She leant towards him and Brad cupped her peachy bum cheeks as he slammed his cock into her pussy even deeper. Lisa moaned louder than ever, gripping his shoulders as his ball sack slapped against her bum over and over.

“Oooh Brad that’s so good baby! Ooh fuck it’s soooo deep! Soo fucking deep!!!”

“Hmmm Lisa…. You’re so sexy! I want you sooo much!”

Brad gritted his teeth as he felt Lisa’s pussy go super wet, her pre-orgasm coating his penis with her love.

Ohh fuck Brad.. I’m coming! I’m…YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Oooooooooooh!!!”

Lisa’s body jerked convulsively as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. She kissed Brad passionately, as their bodies began to perspire making them slippery and sexy. The temperature in the cabin was rising as they got closer and closer to the Earth’s atmosphere. Lisa continued to grind on Brad’s dick, kissing him ravenously, feeling his cock getting close to bursting. Brad didn’t know how much longer he could hold on. They were 60 seconds from re-entry and the cabin temperature was nearly 70 degrees.

At the last minute Lisa pulled herself away from him and her body began to float upwards as the cabin started to rattle and shake from side to side and then she came to rest on her knees taking Brad into her mouth. Brad looked at the beautiful green and blue sphere through the cockpit window as his ejaculation spurted in wave after red hot wave into Lisa’s mouth. She clamped her lips around his cock, taking him deeply, swallowing his goodness.

Twenty minutes later their little pod splashed down somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. At the same time it sent a little message to a beacon on board HMS Cupid. Brad held Lisa in his arms and kissed her forehead, brushing her hair to one side.

“We did it Brad.”

“I know Lisa, they’ll be here soon. Come here, let me cuddle you again.”

Lisa looked into Brad’s blue eyes. She could get used to this.

“I’m not sure we quite mastered re-entry,” said Lisa. “It was a bit bumpy up there.”

“I think you’re right,” maybe we should try it again, said Brad with a smile from ear to ear.

Lisa rolled over onto their make shift sheet, fashioned out of their space suits. She hoped the rescue boat would take their time.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments