Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pros And Cons

"Two people who have seen the harder side of life find the softer side at last!"

9
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words
It was a dark and stormy Wednesday night - the kind of night that makes you thankful you have a roof over your head and feel sorry for anyone who doesn't. It was raining cats and dogs outside with a cold wind driving that rain straight through you. Not a night to be outdoors to be certain.

I had come home a few hours earlier from another day of turning wrenches at a small auto repair shop. It wasn't much of a job, but beggars can't be choosers and it did pay the rent. I wouldn't get rich working on other people's cars, but it was honest work and with the economy in the toilet like it was, I was thankful for anything that put food on the table and kept the rain off my head.

I was tired and looking forward to a quiet evening with the TV. I fixed myself a quick dinner and was just settling into the couch when I heard some noise from outside my door. It was muffled and sounded like it came from outside the apartment next door, but it still ignited my curiosity.

Opening my door, I discovered the source of the noise. There, leaning against the door to the apartment at the end of the hall, was a woman. She was sitting on the floor with her back to the door, her knees drawn up against her chest, and her head was down on her knees. She was sobbing as she sat there, in obvious distress about something.

Now coming from a place like Detroit, with its high crime rate and less than comforting aura, part of me wanted to just shut the door and forget about it. I mean it wasn't my problem and I didn't want it to become my problem. After all, I had my own shit to deal with!

But there was another, bigger and stronger, part of me that wanted to see if I could help. Call it chivalry or whatever, this part of me wanted to see if I could help this woman in some way. So without even thinking about it, I found myself walking the short distance to where the woman sat against the door.

"Excuse me miss, what's the matter?" I asked her, squatting down to be closer to her level.

She looked up at me, her face wet with tears, "The landlord, Mr. Avidago, has locked me out of my apartment! And all my clothes and things are still inside!" she said, slamming her elbow back against the door. I looked up and saw the reason for the lockout. She had an eviction notice taped to her door.

"I was going to pay the rent as soon as I borrowed some money from one of my girlfriends. But she hasn't gotten paid yet," she explained, "But I guess Mr. Avidago didn't want to wait for it. Now what am I going to do? Everything I need for work, my clothes, everything I have is in that apartment!"

"Well for starters, why don't we go into my apartment, I'll make us some coffee and we can see if we can figure something out. You're not doing yourself any good sitting out in this drafty hallway," I suggested. I stood up and offered her my hand. She looked up and cracked a weak, but appreciative smile, and took my hand. I helped her to stand.

"Thank you," she said softly, looking down a bit.

Once inside my apartment, I told her to make herself at home and I went in the kitchen to make us some coffee. My apartment, as all of the apartments in the building, was small and from over the kitchen counter I could watch her sitting on the couch. She sat rigidly straight up, as if unsure about being in the apartment alone with me. I shrugged it off - it was understandable; we lived in a big city and neither of us knew one another. She had every right to be nervous.

"Here you go, one cup of coffee, with creamer and two sugars, just as you ordered," I said trying to lighten the mood a bit. "By the way, my name is Thomas, but you can just call me Tom if you like."

"Nice to meet you, Tom. I'm Brittney. I'm sorry for all this, but I just don't know what to do now," she said.

"Well Brittney, when did your girlfriend think she was going to get paid?" I asked.

"She doesn't know. In our line of work, there are no regular paydays. We get paid when we work and sometimes it takes a few days to get the rent money together," she said.

"I see. What do you do?"

Brittney paused for a long moment before answering. "Well, you could say I'm in the entertainment business."

"Oh, are you an actress or something?" I asked.

"No, Tom... I'm a hooker - a prostitute," she replied flatly, looking down again.

"Oh," I said, embarrassed at my naiveté.

"Well a girl's gotta eat, and when you haven't got any other marketable skills..." she said.

"Oh I'm not judging - believe me, I have got no room for that. I just thought someone as pretty and put-together as you would be working in some big office someplace."

"Me? Put together? Hardly! But thank you for thinking that way," she said.

"Well I have seen you from time to time, coming and going, or checking your mail downstairs in the lobby," I said. "Not that I was stalking you or anything."

"Oh you don't seem like the type to stalk someone. You seem pretty nice - most people would have just walked by and ignored a girl sitting in the hallway like I was," she said.

"Well, you looked like you needed a friend," I said.

"So what's your story, Tom? I know you haven't been here all that long; I remember when you moved in almost a year ago," she asked. She was beginning to feel a lot more comfortable being alone with me now.

"Yeah it's been a little over 10 months since I moved here. I'm originally from Detroit. I moved here because... well I needed to get away from Detroit and Seattle seemed like a good place to go. I work downtown at J&M Automotive as a mechanic," I said.

"I see. Why did you want to leave Detroit, if I can ask. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine - I don't want to pry."

"Well you were upfront about what you do for a living, so it's only fair I tell you about me," I said. So I began to tell Brittney my story...

"My name is Thomas Eldridge, or as the State of Michigan calls me, inmate #1257639. That's right, I'm a con. I made a couple stupid decisions and got to spend some time in one of Michigan's correctional facilities to 'think about my actions'. Some mistakes we make in life just never go away and this was going to prove to be one of them.

Once I got out of prison and was again allowed in polite society, I was anxious to leave Detroit, the town that I had grown up in and the scene of my unfortunate incarceration. I wanted a fresh start and one as far away from Motor City as I could get! So, after discussing the idea with my P.O. (parole officer), I made plans to do that very thing.

My P.O. wasn't real keen on the idea at first, he and I weren't what you would call buddies, and letting a con move out of state where he couldn't keep tabs on him wasn't something he was inclined to do. However, he also had a huge caseload and getting rid of me would lighten it some. So he reluctantly agreed to it with the provision that I call him every night while traveling from the police station of whatever town I was in. Then he said he would call that station back to make sure I wasn't just calling from some random phone somewhere. It was no surprise that my P.O. didn't trust me any further than his arm's length. But I didn't care... whatever rules he made I would follow, so long as it got me the hell away from Detroit and from my past.

So I packed up what few things I still possessed and put them in the old truck I had put in storage before I went off to prison and headed out. I had planned to try Seattle because it was far from Detroit and it was considerably warmer in the winters - I was tired of Detroit's cold-assed winters! So I set off towards the left coast hoping that the change would help me get my life back in order.

It took four long days and 2,350 miles of driving to reach Seattle and every night when I stopped, I made sure it was in a town that I could call my P.O. and check in with him. I sure as hell didn't want to break parole. Two years in a six foot by nine foot cage was more than enough to persuade me not to want to come back! My original sentence was four years, but because I kept my nose clean and didn't cause trouble for the guards or the prison administration, I was released after serving only two. Plus the prison system was already overcrowded and they had more important criminals than me to keep locked up so they needed the room! However, breaking parole would not only mean I would have to go back and finish my original sentence, but they could tack on an addition year for breaking parole! And I had no desire to do three more years or more in that tiny box.

I finally arrived in Seattle and because of the hour, the first thing I did was go check in with my P.O. through the nearest police station. Once that was done, I went to a hotel for the night. I couldn't start looking for a place to live that late in the day and I was too tired to look for apartments anyway. I had put a little money away before this all happened, fortunately, so I had a little something to fall back on. It took a couple days of looking before I found this apartment, but I needed an address in order to get a job, or a driver's license.

Once I had this apartment secured and had moved in, finding a job wasn't that hard. Growing up in Detroit it's a given that mechanic work would be something I could do. And I got lucky that the people at J&M are a great bunch to work with. Not all garages are so friendly and fun.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell..." I said.

Brittney had sat there patiently listening to me recount my past and once I had finished, she asked one more question. "Can I ask what you went to prison for?"

"I let a former friend borrow my truck and when I got it back, I was driving around and got pulled over for a simple traffic violation. But when they searched the vehicle, my 'friend' had stashed some crack cocaine in my truck. So I was busted for 'possession with the intent to sell' because of the amount of drugs there were," I explained.

"Oh I see. Well at least it wasn't anything real bad... nothing violent. That's something," she said.

"No, it was nothing violent. I'm not the violent type. But I was pretty pissed off that no one listened to my side of the story and I got sent to prison for something that wasn't my fault! But it's over now and I have put it in my past. I just want to move on from here. Which is why I left all that behind and moved out here where I could start over and lose all of those bad influences," I told her.

"Well I'm glad you did, Tom," she said. She reached over and put her hand on my thigh, the first time she had felt comfortable enough to reach out to me.

"I'm glad I came out here too... the company is so much nicer here," I said, giving her a little wink and a smile.

Brittney returned my smile coyly, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, you know where it's at," I said, knowing all the apartments were laid out the same. She left and went in to use the bathroom. While she was gone I went into the bedroom and picked up a few dirty clothes and straightened up the bed a bit. I made it back to the living room just as she was coming back herself.

"So do you have a place to stay tonight Brittney?" I asked her.

"Not really. I was going to call my girlfriend and see if I could crash there until I find someplace else," she said.

"Well you are welcome to stay here tonight if you like. You can have the bed and I will take the couch," I told her.

"Oh, Tom, I don't want to put you out or anything!" she said. "I've already caused you enough trouble tonight."

"Don't worry about that, Brittney. It's nice to have someone in the apartment to talk to besides myself!" I said.

I went to the closet and got myself a pillow and a couple blankets. It was still raining and looked to rain like this for the rest of the night. Seattle is known for its rain and tonight wasn't going to disappoint.

Once I had what I needed for the night, I left her the bedroom. As she got ready to go to bed she stood in the doorway to the bedroom. "Tom, I really appreciate this. You have been so nice tonight, helping me and making me feel better. Thank you." She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek and then shut the door and went to bed. I went into the living room, happy that I had been able to help Brittney out and make her feel better.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning before I went off to work, I stopped by the landlord's office. Knocking on the door I heard a voice from the other side telling me to come in.

"Hello Mr. Avidago," I said.

"Mr. Eldridge, how can I help you?" he asked. Mr. Avidago was a short, pudgy, balding man, a second-generation American whose parents came to this country from somewhere in Portugal. He spoke in broken, thickly accented English with an occasional Portuguese word thrown in when he didn't know the English version. He was hard to understand, but we managed to communicate sufficiently.

"Mr. Eldridge, I have come here on behalf of Brittney Aimes who lived in apartment #5E," I began.

"Oh yes, I had to evict her yesterday. She was two months behind in her rent. And this was not the first time. I have bills to pay too," he said.

"I understand that, and I don't blame you for having to evict her. But what I would like you to do is to open the apartment long enough so that she can get her belongings out. Her clothes, and her personal effects. They are of no use to you, and to be left with nothing but the clothes on your back is not good for anyone. I know, trust me," I said.

"I don't know. Selling what is left in the apartment might help me recover some of the money she owes me," he said, still not convinced.

"Mr. Avidago, I seriously doubt that Miss Aimes has anything of any real value in her apartment. If she had, she more than likely would have sold it to get the rent money long before now. No one likes being evicted and having nowhere to live. She probably only has a few clothes and maybe some personal things that wouldn't bring you anywhere near what she owes."

"Mr. Eldridge, you are a good tenant. You pay your rent on time and you don't cause trouble. If you are willing to help Miss Aimes like this then for you, I will open the apartment and let her get her things," he said.

I stood and extended my hand, "Thank you Mr. Avidago. I knew we could come to some sort of agreement, you are a very reasonable man," I said. "I'll tell Miss Aimes of this decision."

Going back upstairs to the apartment, I told Brittney about what Mr. Avidago said. "Oh thank you, Tom!" she said throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me. "Thank you for talking to him for me. And thank you for letting me stay here last night."

"Well, when I come home from work tonight, we will all get together and get your things out of the apartment. Mr. Avidago will open the apartment, and you can get your clothes and belongings," I said. "Meanwhile you can stay here if you like and try to reach your girlfriend to see if you can stay with her until you find your own place."

"Thank you, I will," she said. "Have a good day at work."

I left her at the apartment as I went off to work, her words making me smile as I rode the elevator down to the lobby.

All that day my thoughts kept going back to the woman in my apartment. I wondered what she was doing and I wondered if she had made any headway in finding a new place. It had been nice having her stay the night, and having someone to converse with for a change. Even though I had been living in Seattle for almost a year, I still had not made any real friends and practically no one came over. So having another person to socialize with me was a welcome change.

After work I didn't hang around the shop as I usually did. Instead, I headed straight for home. As I rode the elevator up to my apartment, I smiled at what waited there for me. It would be nice to walk in and see more than just my own reflection in the hallway mirror.

"Hi Tom, welcome home. How was your day today?" It was the kind of greeting I had always wanted to come home to.

"Hi Brittney, it was fine. But it's even better now!" I said. Brittney came around the end of the kitchen counter and put her arms around my neck.

"That was sweet," she said, looking into my eyes. I put my hands around her slim waist.

"So what have you been up to today, young lady?" I asked playfully.

"Oh nothing, just a little housework," she said.

"Housework?"

"Yeah you have been so nice and so gracious, I wanted to do something to show my appreciation.

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

So while you were at work today I cleaned the apartment. I did the dishes, washed all the dirty clothes, made the bed, vacuumed the floors, cleaned the bathroom, and straightened the place up nice and tidy. I found your mail key and brought the mail up as well as the paper - they are on the table next to your chair waiting for you. Would you like a drink or something while you look through them?"

"A cold beer would be nice, thanks."

"Good, then you come sit down right here and let me bring it to you," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me to my chair. I sat down and she went into the kitchen to get my beer.

"Here you go honey," she said as she handed me the beer.

"Honey?" I asked with a smile. She returned my smile, sitting down next to me. I put my arm around her as we sat there and she snuggled up close against me. She felt good sitting there, her warmth and softness against my side. I could have stayed there forever just like that save for one thing - I was famished!

"Where did you want to go for dinner, Brittney?" I asked her after a bit of cuddling.

"Dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't know about you but I'm starving!"

"Tom, you don't have to..." she started to say.

"Now, honey, what kind of a host would I be if I didn't feed you?" I said with a smile.

"Well, okay then, but you pick the place," she said.

"Good. I know just the place!" I said. We left the apartment and headed to this little out of the way restaurant I knew of.

The little "mom and pop" restaurant wasn't very busy that night, and so we found ourselves a small table tucked into a private corner. The waitress came over and we placed our order, having a cup of coffee while we waited for our meals. We talked and learned more about each other as we sat there. I was surprised at how much we had in common and how well we were getting along, yet we had been living two doors away from each other all this time.

Our meal was delicious and once we finished, we got ready to pay the bill and leave. "We had better get back so we can get your things from the apartment. Mr. Avidago will be waiting for us and we don't want to be late," I said.

"Ohmigosh! I totally forgot about that! Yes, please let's hurry!" she exclaimed, quickly putting on her coat. I paid the dinner bill and we left the restaurant headed for home.

We got back to the apartment just a few minutes before Mr. Avidago knocked on the door.

"Are you and Miss Aimes ready to open up her old apartment?" he asked.

"We are, Mr. Avidago, and once again I appreciate your doing this for us," I said. So Brittney, Mr. Avidago, and I went down the hall to her apartment. Mr. Avidago sat on the couch while Brittney and I shuttled her belongings over to my apartment. She didn't have any suitcases or even boxes to carry things in, so we made do with whatever we could to carry things over as quickly as we could. I had a couple of clothes baskets I used for doing laundry and we employed them for the littler things, but mostly it was a lot of short trips with armloads of her belongings. Fortunately for us, she didn't have a lot to move and we were done in a little over an hour.

"So is that everything?" Mr. Avidago asked, when the last of her things had been removed and taken to my apartment.

"Yes. Thank you for letting me get my things. I'm sorry for all the trouble," Brittney said softly.

"So am I. Do you know where you are going to go from here?" he asked.

"No. Right now Tom here is letting me stay with him until I can get hold of my girlfriend to see if I can stay with her."

"I see. Well I hope things work out for you. Good evening," he said as he left Brittney and me in my apartment.

Brittney looked at her things scattered about the living room. She had clothes draped over the couch, she had things on the kitchen counter and table. She had her shoes in a small pile against one wall. And some of her other things in a grouping on the floor. As she looked around at what her life had become, she sighed heavily.

"What's wrong Brittney?" I asked.

"Oh it's just I called my girlfriend and she can't put me up... she's got a guy living with her now and it would just be too awkward for me to stay there too," she said, still surveying her possessions.

"Yeah, but I'll bet the guy wouldn't mind! Having two hot chicks in the same apartment would be quite a nice arrangement for him!" I chuckled.

"Well that's what she is afraid of. And I don't want to be a third wheel either," Brittney said.

"Yeah I can see how that would be difficult. Listen Brittney, you are welcome to say here until you find a place."

"Really? Are you serious?" she whirled around to look at me, almost knocked over by my suggestion.

"Yeah, I'm serious. We seem to get along okay and I can't very well let you sleep outside under a bridge or in some doorway."

"Tom... I... I don't know what to say. No one has ever done anything like this for me before," she said. She ran up to me and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me so hard it was difficult to breathe for a moment. "Oh I could just kiss you, you sweet, sweet man!" She clung to me for a few long moments and then let go of me enough to look at my face again.

I looked into her emerald-green eyes as we stood wrapped in each other's arms. It was the first time I realized just how beautiful my new roommate actually was. She didn't wear a lot of makeup - she didn't need to. Her soft full lips, now only inches away from my own, begged to be kissed. And her perfume was an intoxicating mix of musky sensuality and little-girl innocence. I couldn't take it anymore... I had to taste her.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. She accepted my kiss immediately, as if she had been waiting on me to make the move. Her lips parted and my tongue ventured forth to meet hers. Our kiss deepened and I gathered her in my arms, pulling her closer to me. As she pressed into me, I could feel my heart beat faster and more importantly, I could feel a stirring in my crotch that I hadn't felt in far too long. I hadn't had any kind of relationship - hell, I hadn't had sex - since I went to prison and feeling this soft, warm, beautiful creature giving herself to me was driving me crazy.

Apparently I was having a similar effect on her as well, because I suddenly realized her nipples were trying to bore twin holes in my chest. I could hear her soft panting as her breath quickened and I felt her body melt into mine as we held each other tightly. A soft kitten-like mewling sound came from deep within Brittney at our protracted kissing. Hearing her encouragements, I allowed my hands to explore her further. My hands slid down her back and over the swell of her hips to her nice, tight ass.

After several long delicious moments, Brittney broke our kiss. She took me by the hand and smiled, then began leading me to the bedroom. Without a word she led me into the room and then over to the bed pushing me to make me sit down on the edge of it. She walked over and shut the bedroom door and then walked over to the middle of the room in front of me. She moved like an exotic dancer, her movements fluid and her walk slow and sexy.

I watched, grinning like a kid in a candy store as Brittney began slowly peeling her clothes away. She still wore the same clothes that she had on the night I found her huddled in the hallway since all of the rest of her things had been locked up in the apartment. But as she removed them one item at a time, she revealed what lay beneath.

Brittney was a very beautiful, very sexy woman. Standing five foot six inches tall and weighing about 110 pounds, with blonde hair cut into a messy short style, her tight 34DD-22-32 body was incredible. And she knew just what to do with it, too. She peeled her purple knit mini-dress up over her head, revealing her skimpy pink panties. She stood before me wearing only those panties and looked at me as if waiting for approval. None was needed, as I drank in her exquisite form slowly, savoring every delightful inch of her pale, creamy skin.

Brittney moved closer, straddling my knees and sitting backwards on my lap facing me. She thrust her very ample tits into my face, offering them up to me to taste. I wasted no time at it either, sucking one of her large erect nipples into my mouth and chewing on the sensitive bud as if it was a piece of delicious gum. As I made a meal of my new roomie, she moaned and closed her eyes, running her fingers through my hair and pulling my head harder to her tit.

Brittney squatted down on my thighs, grinding her panty-clad crotch on my leg and humping me as I licked and sucked her tit. I reached around her hips and slid my hand under her panties to knead and squeeze her plump, round ass.

"Ohhh, yesss... I love your hands on my ass..." Brittney moaned as I dug my fingers into the soft, meaty flesh. I massaged her hot ass and nipped at her throbbing nipple as Brittney wriggled and rocked on my thigh. She was really getting into it and I was anxious to see what other treasures I could find so after a few moments of playing I grabbed her ass firmly and stood up, lifting her as I did. Brittney gasped at my sudden movement, but with her arms around my neck she clung to me tightly.

I stood up and turned around, sitting her back on the bed and pushing her back into a lying position. She laid back willingly and opened her legs wide in invitation. I accepted and began rubbing her damp, hungry pussy through the silky material of her panties. As I teased her pussy lips and throbbing clit with my hand, she reached up and began playing with her tits with her own, pinching and tugging at her nipples and sinking her crimson nails into the bountiful flesh.

"Oh god! Oh Tom, fuck me! Fuck me now!" Brittney whimpered. She clawed at her tits and pulled at her thick, swollen nipples like she wanted to pull them off. My Brittney was a sexual wildcat!

Despite her plea, I wasn't quite ready for that stage of the game just yet. Being between her legs, I had gotten more than a whiff of her woman-scent and she smelled even more delicious than before. I could smell the hot, musky smell of her sex. I knelt between her legs and put my face closer to her and inhaled deeply. Her aroma made me drunk with desire and I became an animal as well, my lust-addled brain had but a single purpose in mind.

I grabbed her thin, filmy panties, the last barrier between me and the delights she had yet to offer and rent them in two. Brittney gasped loudly as I tore her panties off of her. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them apart as far as she could spread them. Brittney held them in place as I turned my attention to the drooling slit between them. She reached between her legs with both hands, pulling her pussy lips apart and showing me the inside of her wet, pink treasure box.

I placed my mouth over her pussy and snaked my tongue deep into the pinkness I had seen. Brittney came alive as soon as she felt my tongue exploring her. She arched her back and slapped the bed grabbing handfuls of the sheets and clenching them tightly in white-knuckled fists as the sensations overpowered her.

"Oh FUCK!" she squealed, "Oh my God! Yesss!"

She twisted and writhed on the bed, and I had to grab hold of her thighs to keep up with her thrashing around. I licked and lapped and stabbed at her sweet hole, exploring every inch of her I could reach. I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and held it there with my teeth as I flicked my tongue quickly over it. Brittney clawed at the sheets, quickly losing her mind as she tried to get away from my tormenting tongue, but I had a firm hold of her now and she wasn't going anywhere.

Holding her down and teasing her with my tongue was making Brittney crazy. Her moans had turned more desperate now. She tossed her head back and forth and arched her back, thrusting her hips up at my mouth, wanting me deeper in her. As much fun as I was having and as good as she tasted, her pussy wasn't the only frustrated thing in that bedroom; my own cock was anxious to play as well. It was stiff and straining against my jeans as it tried to break out of its confines.

So regrettably, I left my place between Brittney's spread legs and stood up. Quickly shedding my jeans and boxers at the same time I moved back to her, cock in hand. Brittney's slobbering pussy provided more than enough lubrication, so I ran the head of my cock between her plump lips then slid the length of my shaft between them, getting the whole of my cock ready to enter her. Brittney moaned and pleaded with me as I teased her with my cock, begging me almost to the point of crying for me to hurry up and fuck her.

I stood there on the edge of the bed between Brittney's widespread legs, her warm, wet, hungry pussy mere inches from me, and my steel-hard cock at the ready. Brittney begged me once again to fuck her, so I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, took hold of her waist and pushed into her slickly.

"Ohhh, Fuuuckk!" Brittney howled as she felt me open her up at last. She arched her back high and threw her head back as I pressed deeper into her. Because of her line of work, I didn't think I needed to stop and let her get used to my size - I am a healthy seven and a half inches long and about three inches in diameter. I'm not a small man, but not exactly porn star status either!

I slid deeper into her, slowly but without stopping, until my full length was inside her and my balls slapped against her ass. Once I had reached bottom and I felt myself pressing against her cervix, I knew I was in as deep as I could go. I began pumping in and out of her slowly at first, but increasing my pace after the first few strokes. Brittney reached up for me, but I caught her arms and pinned them to the bed by her sides.

Pinning her arms kept her from reaching for me and possibly grabbing me, but it also had an unexpected side-effect. Seems my new roomie had a bit of a submissive streak to her, and being held down only threw gasoline on an already raging fire!

"Yes... Fuck me... Fuck me, Tom... please!" she cried, timing her words between my pounding. And I wasn't going to disappoint her, as my strokes got faster and more forceful. I was plowing into her like I was trying to split her in two, and she was loving every brutal thrust. Her panting got faster, and I could see her full tits bouncing heavily as I shoved hard into her.

My hard, fast pace was quickly wearing us both out, sweat had formed on Brittney's chest and ran between her tits and off her sides, I was dripping my sweat onto her as well and I knew we weren't going to last much longer. I felt my orgasm gaining on me and judging from the manic cries and moans and whimpers she was emitting, Brittney wasn't far behind. A few more hard stabs at her with my cock and I was ready.

"I'm going to cum Brittney... I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Yes, baby, cum for me, cum all over me!" she cried out encouragement, "Shoot your cum all over my tits!"

I gave her a couple more thrusts then it was time. I jerked back and out of her just as I crested. My cock burst and stream after hot, scalding stream of white cum hit her tits and belly.

Apparently that is what she had been waiting for as well because just as she felt the first wads of my cum hit her tits she came as well, her pussy gushing forth its juices even as I splashed my cum onto her. Brittney's splayed legs trembled as her orgasm took over and she howled her pleasure like a she-wolf.

As her orgasm subsided, she was able to open her eyes and saw me standing over her leaning on the bed a bit for support as my legs were barely able to keep me standing. She looked up into my face and, with a sly smile, rubbed my cum into her tits and then licked her fingers clean.

"Baby, you were wonderful," she cooed happily. I lay down on the bed and as she moved up next to me, I wrapped her in my arms.

This was going to be a wonderful arrangement!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments