Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public love

0
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I am anxiously awaiting your arrival. We haven’t seen each other in … I don’t know…. 2 or 3 days, and I know my body is aching for yours.

We decide to meet in a shopping center parking lot. My phone rings, and It’s you, telling me you’re almost here. My stomach lurches with anticipation, and I can already feel the wetness between my legs. I want to give in and rub myself until you arrive, but I hold off. I want you to be the one to satisfy me.

I see you then, coming around the corner in your blue Mini.   

My hands are shaking as you pull up and flash me that mischievous smile: the one that tells me that I am in so much trouble, funny I use to be the naughty one, but things have changed and now you own me…..  

I do my best at staying calm as I climb out of my truck and walk around to the door. You pop the door for me, and I slide into the passenger seat. You smile and say hello… and begin to drive us away from the center. Suddenly, you stop, pull me close to you and say you meant to do something. You kiss me with such force that I simply melt!  

You peel out onto the highway, and ask me where we are going. I am thinking of two locations: the drive - in, or the Island. Either place hold a lot of history for us. You choose… the Island. Secretly, I am glad, because I know you are going to have me making a lot of noise soon, and the Island has many private, secluded spaces.  

I settle into the seat, enjoying the ride and your company. You, however, have other ideas. You take your hand and immediately shove it down my pants, knowing all too well I am going to be drenched already from the want I have for you. There’s a special move you have with your fingers when you touch my clit, and it makes me hunch against your hand, I try my best to hold off coming, wanting to save it for later, when you have your cock buried deep inside me. I let myself go a little, allowing little tremors of release while you are driving ever faster to our private cove. My hand finally rests on your bulge, and I just know that if my hand was in your pants, you would already have a bead of pre cum glistening the head of your cock.  

You take your hand out of my capris and let me lick my wetness from your fingers. Tasting myself on you, any part of you, is such a rush for me! You pull your hand away just long enough to maneuver the car into a dark corner of “our” space.  

It only takes a moment before we are both out of the car and you have me pinned against the passenger side, turning me around and pressing yourself against me. I waste no time unbuttoning my pants and sliding them and my sex-soaked panties to my ankles. I lean over and stand on my toes so you can get better access. I close my eyes to take in all the sensations I am feeling right now. You place your hands on my hips and guide me back onto your cock. As you glide your perfect cock into me, all I can think is.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

Oh, my God!!! It feels even better than I remembered! You start slowly, moving in and out of me, my pussy clenching your cock and pulling it into me deeper. Already I can feel the start of a tremendous orgasm, as my pussy is starting to quiver and I feel my clit swelling with each stroke.  

You can tell I am getting closer too. If it wasn’t my body giving it away, it would have to be my moans, sighs, and my breathy “Oh God” over and over that lets you know. Your respond by saying “Oh, yeah! Come on, baby! Come for me!” as you drive your dick harder and faster into me. That’s all it takes for me to let loose with such force that I nearly lose my balance! My knees go weak and I feel like the world is fading and spinning as I enjoy wave after wave of the most incredible feeling that only you know just how to give.

I recover long enough for you to drive into me again, this time pounding me so deep and fast that you actually fuck me right off the ground! I knew we were horny for each other, but I never expected anything like this!  

We move to the picnic table and I lay over it, pushing my ass up into the air so you can get a good look at it. You waste no time in filling me up with your gorgeous prick, sliding in and out of me. You know just where to hit it, and soon I am having another mind blowing orgasm, shivers all over me and my legs so weak I could fall to the ground if not for the table, and your pounding, holding me up.

Next, you flip me over and put me up on the table, and my pants come all the way off. You take my legs and put them over your shoulders, and grind into me slowly. I grab onto the edge of the table and push myself as far onto you as I can, feeling my clit swell more each time you push into me. I begin to dig my legs into your shoulders as I feel myself giving way again, all the while moaning and begging you to make me come. Of course, you are too willing to give me what I want, as a very knowing look comes over your face. Your eyes are focused on me, half closed, and you have this smile….. The kind that speaks volumes: That you know just what you are doing to me, and you know that you, and only you, can give me just what I need.

 

By now you are getting close too. You have held off and given me countless spasms, but now it’s time to get your release. With more force than I knew was in you, you thrust one more time, your body rigid as you explode and shoot your wad so far into me, I think I can feel it in my throat! That sends me into one more powerful orgasm, our sex filling the air, pulsating against each other, draining each other and we become perfection for one another, shutting out everything else and feeling we are the only two people in the world who have ever had this feeling, this perfect feeling.

 

 

I know without a doubt that, for me, you are perfect, and you always will be. Always.

Published 
Written by MUSE871
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors