Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw

11
3 Comments 3
25.4k Views 25.4k
792 words 792 words
Wendy walked out to get the morning paper like she did every Saturday. She liked to drink her coffee and read it before she took a shower.She heard a motorcycle pull in the driveway as she skimmed the want ads. She got up to see who is was.

"Hey Wendy!" Chad yelled as he revved the engine. "Like my new toy?"

"It's nice, but loud enough to wake the dead!" she shouted back.

"Hop on!" he said smiling.

"Come in for a minute." she said walking back inside.

Chad shut off the bike and went inside. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"Beer already?" Wendy asked looking at the clock.

They had been friends for years and this was no surprise to her. It was always Miller Time for Chad.

"Come on girl, let's go for a ride."

"I need to shower first, I can't go out like this." she whined.

"Fuck that, put a doo-rag on and let's hit it." he said letting out a belch.

Wendy hurried up and took a quick shower. She put on a bandana and some make-up. She put on her favorite jean shorts and a pink tank top that matched her bandana.

"Are you ready yet?" he asked finishing his second beer.

"I need my vest." she said grabbing her denim vest and cell phone. "I'm ready now." she said smiling.

They hopped on the bike and rumbled down the road. They went to a biker club for breakfast and then drove to the outskirts of town for a cookout.

It got hot as the day went on and Wendy took off her vest. The beer went down fast and soon everyone was drunk and rowdy. Wendy and Chad were flirting with each other and the flirting became more intense as the day turned into night.

"Damn girl you look burned." Chad said pulling her strap over revealing her sunburn mark.

"I'll be fine." she said as she tingled under his touch.

He blew on her shoulder giving her goosebumps. Her nipples were standing at attention. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra and it made him hornier than hell all day.

"Let's go for a walk." she said giving him a look that said she was horny too.

As they walked he told her how hot she looked and if he didn't know how to behave, he would have nailed her by now.
She giggled as she held his hand and pressed her tit on his arm.

They walked around the pond, flirting some more.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

There was a pier perfect for sitting on so they sat and joked around for a while. Wendy looked at Chad and smiled as she began to feel his crotch. She slowly unzipped his pants and freed his massive erection.

She lowered her mouth on his cock and began going down on him. He moaned as she hummed softly. She stood up and did a sexy strip tease for him. He let her slide his clothes off of him and the next thing he knew, her tits were in his face. He wasted no time sucking the hard pink nipples that had been teasing him all day.

She positioned herself on his cock and he slowly entered her. She rode him slowly, as he fondled her plump titties.

"That's it, grease my cock baby." he said as her pussy began to get wetter with every stroke.

She began to rub her clit as he pinched her nipples.

"Let me help you." he said guiding her off of his cock. He had her on her back with his face in her cunt in seconds flat. He slipped his finger in her pussy as he flicked his tongue ring on her hard clit. Wendy squirmed and arched her back as he made her cum.

She begged him to fuck her as she got on all fours. Chad plowed his cock deep inside her juicy pussy and rammed her hard. She moaned and begged for his cock harder as he tugged her nipples.

He rammed her a few more times and then he exploded inside her. They both collapsed and caught their breath.

They got dressed and decided to leave the party. By the time they got to her house, they were horny again. They were half naked by the time they got to her doorstep. They barely made it past the kitchen when they tore each others clothes off and fucked again on the floor.

Chad went home after that and Wendy went to bed. Her pussy was sore but she knew that wouldn't be the last time he would fuck her raw. In fact, she set her alarm so she could surprise him early the next morning.
Published 
Written by ashly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments