Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Dirt Road

"True story of a fling I had with this girl the summer I graduated high school."

1
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
This story is lengthy so everyone can see how this event unfolded. I hope everyone enjoys the summer I graduated high school!



Ding dong. I heard my phone from the other room.

"Hey what's up?" The text read from Ashton read.

"Not much. What about you?" I replied back.

"Not a whole lot. Just on my way home from the city. I'm really bored." -Ashton

"Yeah me too. What are you doing tonight?" -Me

"I'm not sure. Probably nothing." -Ashton

"Oh okay. Yeah same here." -Me

"Do you wanna come over and watch a movie with me?" -Ashton.

"Yeah sure. Just let me know when you get home." With that I got up and jumped into the shower.

I was 17 at the time. I had just graduated high school and was working on my living situation for college the following semester. Things were going good for me. I had a good job, good friends and I was about to be free from Mom and Dad.

Ashton was a Freshman and I was a Junior when we met. I remember she gave off the little girl appearance. I always thought she was cute rather than hot or sexy. She never piked any sexual interests of mine. Ashton was a bit shy as well. She had wavy blond hair that went to mid back. She had braces and glasses. Her body was like a rose just waiting to bloom, that's the best way I can describe it.

Ashton grew up between her Freshman and Sophomore year. I was stunned by her transformation. I couldn't peel my eyes off her. She went from being cute to really fucking sexy! I walked up and started talking to her about our summers and the different activities that took place. Needless to say, I got her number. From that point on, it was my mission to sleep with her.

I knew she liked me so I figured if I showed some interest in her then I'd be in. Oh how wrong I was. I wasn't the only guy who noticed she grew up. Not only did I have to compete with others guys, but I also had to keep myself available to the other girls who wanted me.

Ashton didn't want to admit how bad she wanted me. She kept blowing me off, giving me the impression I shouldn't continue to waste my time. I decided to pursue this other girl (details are not important to the story) to see the reaction I'd get out of Ashton. Sure enough her true feelings came shining through. The tables had turned as I got with this other girl. We ended up dating for the rest of my Senior year.

Graduation finally came. My girlfriend and Ashton were both in the band, both were really hot. As my name was called, I walked over to where my girlfriend was sitting and gave her a hug. I gave a look towards Ashton to see her glaring at me. Ha, I thought to myself, I have her right where I want her.

"I have a surprise for you later." My girlfriend said with a mischievous look on her face.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough."

I walked away intrigued at the thought of what I was in store for. I made my way back to my chair and gave a sly grin to Ashton. She kept doing sexual things; like pushing her tongue against her inner cheek, resembling giving me head. Or sneak a feel of her own pussy, occasionally pinching her nipple. My dick was so hard from seeing her do this.

After the graduation ceremony was over, we all went to the huge graduation party. The entire high school was there, including Ashton. My girlfriend and I conversed with people for a little bit before she pulled me off into the woods. In the privacy of the woods, she pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me. We made out for a few minutes, hands roaming every square inch of each others body. She started rubbing the bulge in my pants, getting my dick extremely hard. She unbuttoned my pants to let my dick spring free. She dropped to her knees as she grabbed my cock to start stroking it. She was stroking at a slow pace while she looked seductively into my eyes. She placed the tip of my cock into her mouth, her expert tongue making laps around the head while she continued to stroke my dick. Slowly she moved her way down the shaft, her hand meeting her mouth with every stroke. Finally she picked up her pace and depth on my dick. She reached the base with ease, taking my cock deep into her throat. My hips began bucking to match her pace. I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. I couldn't help myself, it felt too fucking great. I looked up and saw Ashton standing a few trees away playing with herself while I fucked my girlfriend's face. We made eye contact and didn't break our gaze until I felt my cum explode into the back of her throat. Apparently my orgasm set off her's. Ashton fixed herself and rejoined the party.

"How was that honey?" My girlfriend asked as she stood back up.

"Fucking amazing. Thanks baby."

With that I pulled her in for a deep kiss. I wasn't done with her yet. I turned around and lifted up her skirt. I pulled her thong to the side to gain better access to her sweet sex hole. My cock twitched back to life as I began rubbing the head against the opening to her pussy. She was already soaked. I put my hand on her shoulder and bent her over as I forced my cock deep inside her. She let out a pretty load moan that wasn't going to be heard over the music and noises of the party. Her pussy very wet. I began forcefully pounding her from behind. She started moving her hips, thrusting her ass into me to match my thrusts. A few minutes later I felt her cum flood my dick and make it's way down her thigh.

"Cum inside my hot pussy. Oh god your dick feels so amazing. Oh fuuuuuckkk!!" She screamed as I felt her pussy walls clamp down hard on my cock from another intense orgasm.

I reached around and pinched both nipples, rolling them between my fingers. I gave one her breasts a hard squeeze.

"Oh fuck yeah. Do you like playing with my breasts?" She asked.

"Hell yeah baby. They are very nice."

"They are all yours. Make me your little whore tonight."

I have never heard her talk dirty before. Maybe because we were fucking outdoors. Or it was the fact that we were being watched by a few people. At that point I didn't give a fuck about anyone watching. I was very turned on with the situation at hand. The mix of feeling eyes upon us and her talking dirty sent me over the edge.

"Here comes my cum baby. You ready for it?" I asked.

"Give it all to me. Fill me up!" She screamed.

I unleashed jet after jet of hot cum deep into her pussy. Her pussy walls clamped down on my dick again, milking every drop of cum from my sack. I looked up and saw the others staring intently at us. Ashton went back out to the party and told a few people we were in the woods about to fuck. The others wanted to see this. Most of the school was gathered at the entrance trying to catch a glimpse of our erotic behavior.

"Enjoy the show everyone?" I yelled out, feeling really good about the job I had just done.

There was a unanimous yes from the crowd. Some of the people went back to party while some of the others grabbed their partner and began partaking in their own activities. Some of the other attractive girls walked up to us.

"Wow that was very hot you two." One of them said.

"I'd sure like to ride that cock of yours." Another said.

"Back off! This dick is mine!" My girlfriend said with an attitude.

The girls walked away. Meanwhile, I'm still deep in her pussy. Hearing the girls say that made my dick hard again. Fuck it, might as well fuck her again.

"Fuck my ass." I heard her say.

"Okay."

I pulled my cum soaked dick from her pussy. I stuck a couple fingers in her to get some of our juices to lube her ass. I worked my middle finger around her muscle ring. I pressed harder and harder until her muscle ring gave way to my invading digit. She started moaning as I worked my lubed up finger deeper into her tight ass. I began moving it in deeper and faster.

"Please fuck me already!" She pleaded.

I pulled my finger out and placed the head of my dick to the opening of her ass. I started to push. I could feel her ass giving way as my cock entered. I slowly made my way into the vice-like grip of her anus. I had never felt anything tighter. Her moans were picking up now. I slowly thrust in and out until I was fully embedded inside.

I looked around at some of the other couples. One guy had his girl up against a tree with her legs wrapped around his waist, fucking her like crazy. Another couple were fucking doggy style and some were even on the ground.

I picked up my pace, taking in the reality of this giant orgy. I had never experienced anything like this. Her wanton ass felt amazing on my dick. By now I'm really laying into her sexy ass. She's screaming from the pounding she's getting. I felt her ass spasm with an anal induced orgasm. I couldn't take much more and felt my own orgasm building. A few more thrusts and I was emptying my load deep into her ass. I pulled out, she stood up to fix herself and went back out to the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thirty minutes later I was pulling up to Ashton's house. I told my girlfriend that I was gonna take a nap. We went inside and sat with her Mom for awhile before we started the movie. I had no intentions of getting any from Ashton. I just wanted to hang out with her.

Ashton received a text from her ex boyfriend asking what she was up to. She told him that she was watching a movie with me. He didn't like that at all, so he told my girlfriend I was there. She went to my house looking for me. I wasn't there so she went over to Ashton's house. I didn't know she knew where I was because I put my phone on silent. I went to the bathroom to check my phone. I had five texts and a voice mail from her. 'Oh shit!' I thought to myself as I checked to see the trouble I was in. Needless to say, the messages were pretty vulgar.

My girlfriend showed up at Ashton's house. She raided my car, took my wallet, engraved liar into the side of my car and locked my keys inside. I couldn't leave Ashton's house even if I wanted to. I had to call my best friend to come pick me up.

After she left, I thought to myself 'fuck it I'm single now so I'm gonna take advantage of it.' I knew what Ashton wanted. I wanted it to so I was gonna give it to her.

"I know what you want." I said with a devilish grin.

"Oh do you now?"

"Sure do."

"And what's that?"

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. At first she was reluctant because of the events that just took place. The more I kept kissing her, the more she gave in. Finally she was all over me. I pushed her back on the couch and got on top of her. My dick instantly grew hard. We fucked through our clothes, even though there wasn't any penetration. We made out for several minutes while she writhed underneath me. I wanted to be inside her really bad, but under the circumstances, we couldn't. I was content with making out with her.

I went home that night in a dire need for a release. I took a shower to try and clear my head and to just get away from reality for the moment. I really fucked things up with my girlfriend, but I wanted to fuck Ashton really bad. I was torn between the two stipulations. I jerked off twice in the shower. The images of me bending both my girl and Ashton over the hood of my car kept running through my head as I stroked my shaft. I'm inside Ashton for a few minutes then pull out and stick it in my girl and go back and forth. I made them fight over my cum. This was all after my girl had fucked with my car. Picturing that scene sent me over the edge. Jerking off once just wasn't going to cut it. I went to bed that night dreading the fact I had to face my girlfriend in order to get my wallet back. I guess you could say I was being a coward. I didn't know how to react to this situation. Granted it was my own fault. I was thinking with the wrong head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I went and picked up my car from Ashton's house before going over to my girl's house to get my shit back. It took about twenty minutes to break into my car. I was so pissed off about that. Finally I was in. I gave Ashton a hug and kiss and left to my girl's house.

I showed up as her Dad was leaving. I was relieved by that. I was greeted by a slap to the face. I just took it because I knew I fucked up. I felt terrible. I could see the hurt in her face. I could tell she was desperately holding back the tears.

"How could you do this to me?" She asked, the tears welling up in her eyes.

"I fucked up. I'm so sorry." I pleaded. I could feel my own tears coming too. I felt terrible.

"Yeah." Was all she could muster up before she broke down.

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't do anything with her."

"You lied about what you were doing! I thought you were asleep until I got a text from Darryl saying you were at Ashton's.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

I went by your house to see if he was messing with me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and when I showed up, you weren't there!" Tears rolling down her face.

"I know. I shouldn't have gone to her house last night. I wanna make it up to you. I'll do anything to show you how sorry and how bad I feel about it!"

"Just let me be for a little while. It's gonna be hard for me to trust you again."

"That's fair. I fucked up and deserve anything I get."

Like I said, I had no intentions of doing anything with Ashton that night. I was happy with the girl I was with. Everything between us were going very well. I screwed up by going to her house in the first place. I wanted to show her how bad I felt and that I was truly sorry. Well me being the arrogant prick that I was, I just couldn't let Ashton go right away. I still wanted to fuck her at least once, but still wanted things to work out between my girl and I.

She gave me a hug and with that I went home. We slowly started to fix what had happened. She thought I was going to leave her for Ashton, so every time she'd come over or I'd go to her house, she'd fuck me like it would be our last. Not gonna lie, I was enjoying the extra sex she was wanting.

One night my girl came over unannounced. By this time I was already living on my own. Anyways, she came over. I was just watching T.V. when I heard a knock on the door. Not knowing who it was, I made sure I was at least somewhat decent. I opened the door to see her standing there in a little black dress. My jaw hit the floor.

"Come in. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh thought I'd come and surprise you."

"You definitely succeeded at that."

"Good." Then gave me a sensual kiss.

I shut the door behind her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I went straight for my room. I knew why she was here. We get to my room and I lay her down on my bed. I began kissing her neck, making my way to her breasts.

"Hold on there." She stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Let me take this dress of first. I just bought it. Don't need you ruining it by making me wet." She said as she sat up and slowly removed her dress.

Her B sized breasts were revealed. They were small but still very nice. I pushed her back and took her left breast into my mouth. I played with her nipple with my tongue. I began pinching and rolling her other nipple with my hand. She began moaning. I worked my way down her stomach. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. I kept going until I reached her pussy. I took her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I went straight for the gold that laid in front of me. As soon as I touched her pussy lips, she started moaning and bucking her hips. She was already wet and her pussy was open. It gave off the impression she was just fucked. I paused and looked up at her with a confused expression.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked, looking down at me.

"It looks like someone else was here before me."

"Oh." She giggled and looked embarrassed. "I masturbated on the way here. I couldn't help myself. I'm so fucking horny."

"Nothing I can't fix."

I went back to work on her ready pussy. I wanted to tease her before I gave her what she was after. I began to graze my tongue over her pussy lips. This drove her crazy. I gently flicked her clit with my tongue. She let out some weird moans. She was very wet and very ready. I started sucking on her clit and without hesitation, dove two fingers deep in her pussy causing an immediate orgasm. I didn't let up my assault. For five agonizing minutes, I sucked on her clit and finger fucked her. I built up speed as I went. She came on my hand two or three times before I was done. My dick was rock hard. I stripped my clothes as quick as I could and then mounted her. She tried to grab my dick to guide it into her sopping wet sex hole. I stopped her just short. She was being punished for being so horny. Oh how evil I was at that moment. I took the head of my dick and began rubbing it around the opening of her cunt.

"Oh your so mean! Fuck me alr...OHHHH!!!"

I stuck it in deep and fast before she could finish her sentence. She began screaming as I pounded her pussy.

"Stop for a second. I wanna do something." she said as she locked her legs around my ass and started fucking me from below.

It was amazing. The top side of my dick pressed against her clit with each pass. I wasn't going to last much longer with her doing this. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum in her mouth. She started moving faster to bring on her own orgasm. I felt the familiar feeling of the walls of her pussy clamping down hard on my dick. This sent me over the edge. I pulled out and climbed up her body towards her face. She clamped her lips around the head of my dick as I unleashed jet after punishing jet of cum into her wanton mouth. She swallowed my cum without missing a drop. We lay there for awhile just cuddling until we drifted off to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later and she was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two nights later, I couldn't sleep. I looked over at my alarm to see the time. 1:31 the clock read. 'Fuck, I have to work early tomorrow.' I thought to myself as I tried to roll over and go to sleep. A few more minutes passed and I still wasn't able to sleep. I reached for my phone to text Ashton.

"Hey." -Me.

"What's up?" -Ashton.

"Can't sleep." -Me.

"Come over." -Ashton.

"Really?" -Me.

"Yeah!"

"Ok. Be there in a bit."

I rolled out of bed and threw some clothes on to go to Ashton's house. It was a warm August night. I didn't want to get Ashton in trouble, so I parked down the road from her house. I text her saying I was just down the road. She had to sneak out of her house to see me.

"How are you?" I asked as she approached my car.

"Good now that I get to see you." She said with a smile.

"Oh I'm not great!" I said laughing.

"Yes you are." Ashton said as she put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her passionately for a few minutes. Breaking the kiss, Ashton gestured that we get into my car. I opened the door and she slid in, me right behind her. As soon as I closed the door, she was all over me. She started rubbing my dick through my shorts. Instantly I'm hard from the feel of her hand. I pushed her off me to regain my composure. I adjusted myself and began feeling her pussy through her shorts. I could feel the heat radiating through. I pushed her onto her back and climbed on top. I positioned my dick on the outside of her shorts. Ashton began moving her hips, grinding on my cock. She started moaning as I felt moisture building through her shorts. She was horny. I felt her small, but firm breasts. Her moans and thrusts increased.

"I want you so bad." She whispered in my ear.

"Me too."

I sat up and grabbed a condom from the center console. I sat up and pulled my dick out of my shorts and unwrapped the condom.

"I can't believe this is about to happen." Ashton said while looking away as if she were embarrassed by seeing my dick.

I unrolled the condom down my throbbing cock. I climbed back on top of her and moved the leg of her shorts out of the way. I pressed my cock to the entrance of her pussy and it slipped easily in. She gasped as I made my way deeper into her pussy.

"Should...we...be...doing...this?" Ashton asked between moans.

"I don't know." I said as I kept thrusting.

I was hesitant to fuck her hard because I was afraid she was going to stop me. I kept it basic missionary style until I came into the condom. I lay on top of her for a few minutes before I sat up and pulled out. I removed the condom and tossed it out the window.

"That was pretty good." Ashton said.

"It could've been better, but I thought you were gonna stop me."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, we can do it again if you want to."

"No, I need to get inside before my Mom notices I'm gone. You can show me how much better it could have been tomorrow night. That's only if you want to."

"I can do that"

"Good." Ashton said as she left me alone in my car.

I felt worn out after that. I looked to see that it was 3:04 am. I needed to get home and get to bed. I left her house disappointed in my performance. Tomorrow night she was definitely in for the fucking of her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Ashton at the same spot as the previous night. This time I came prepared to show her how good I was. She walked up to my car wearing a short skirt and a tank top. She opened the back door to my car and climbed in. She reached for my shorts and frantically unbuttoned them. She pulled them down and my dick sprang up into her face. She started laughing and grabbed my dick by the shaft. Her soft hands felt amazing on my cock. She began stroking it while looking me in the eyes. I reached under her skirt to find she wasn't wearing anything under it. I began stroking her pussy while she stroked my dick. Her juices began pouring out as I stuck a finger into her. I felt her warm mouth enclose over the head of my dick. I leaned my head back on the seat as she started sucking my dick. Ashton was pretty good at giving head for only being just shy of 16 years old. I continued finger fucking Ashton. She released me from her mouth and climbed up me to straddle my waist. She guided herself down my cock with a quick, fluid motion. I didn't think she was this experienced. The head of my dick split her lips and we let out a moan together. Her pussy was very tight and very wet. It gripped my dick like a vice as she bottomed out. She began riding my cock. The tightness of her pussy was almost too much to bear. She started bucking on top of me. I could tell her orgasm was close. Sure enough, a few minutes later she flooded my lap as she convulsed on me. Her walls gripping my dick hard from her spasm. She continued to ride me like a champ. I felt the cum start to boil in my balls. Without a word, I unleashed deep inside her pussy. She collapsed into my arms. We held each other for a few minutes. Her pussy was so tight, my dick didn't have a chance to soften.

"Wow that was amazing" I said. "I didn't know you were that experienced."

"I saw that in a porno so I decided I'd try it out with you!"

"Wow that's hot." I said as I laid her on her back without leaving her pussy.

I began fucking her again. My dick was still sensitive, but hard as hell. I began forcefully pounding her. I knew she wasn't going to stop me. She locked her legs behind my ass, driving her feet into my ass to get me deeper in her pussy. I threw her legs up on my shoulders to get better penetration. My balls slapped against her ass with each thrust. At this point, Ashton was screaming with pleasure. She had a high pitch moan compared to my girlfriend's lower tone of moaning. I definitely wasn't used to hearing a different sounding moan. I didn't care. I was finally fucking Ashton. My hips were like a blur as I was fucking her as hard as I could. I had already came, so I was good for awhile.

"You're so fucking tight." I grunted.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all. You're much tighter than my girlfriend."

A smug look of satisfaction came across her face after those words left my mouth.

"Good. I want to be the only girl who can make you feel this great."

That was all I needed to hear. Those words sent me over the edge. I have never cum that hard in my life. Cum came flooding out of her pussy and onto the seat of my car. This triggered an orgasm of her own. Her pussy walls squeezed my ultra sensitive dick as her body shook. It was too much for me to handle. I pulled out and tried to catch my breath.

"Holy shit! It's never felt that great before." I panted.

"That was my goal." She said as she straightened up to leave my car.

My dick was done for. I knew that fucking my girlfriend would never be the same. I knew I would never find a pussy that tight again.

That was the last I saw of Ashton. Her parents found out about our sexual encounter a couple days later. One of her neighbors went for a walk that night. Whoever it was had stopped to look in my car when they heard some moaning. This person saw Ashton riding my cock. Two days later, Ashton's neighbor told her parents about seeing us fucking. After that her Dad threatened me that he would call the cops if he ever caught wind of me being anywhere close to their house again.

I've longed for that amazing pussy ever since we had sex. I've never been able to find anything that tight. No girl's pussy has come close to comparing to her's.
The End!


I really hope you enjoyed my story! Please comment. Feedback is important to me!!




Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors