Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Releasing Control

"After a long day, he knows exactly what she needs."

7
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It’s been a long day. Work was crazy and nothing had gone as planned. The strains of being in management had worn on me as it always does when truly difficult decisions have to be made. When I finally get home I can think of nothing but crawling into bed and sleeping. Nothing else matters. Not dinner, not cleaning. Nothing. Everything else will just have to wait a couple of hours. I walk in the front door and kick off my shoes and head for the bedroom. I shed my work clothes and fumble around in the dresser until I find an old t-shirt that I barely get on before falling into bed. I am asleep before my head hits the pillow. I am aware of nothing for the next three hours.

As I begin to surface from the fog of a deep sleep, I’m immediately aware that something isn’t quite right. It’s much too dark…I’m sure there was a light on when I entered the room. Suddenly I realize that I’m blindfolded. But that’s not all. I try to reach for the blindfold, but my hands are tied above my head, clearly attached to the headboard of the bed. Not in a painful way, but obviously intended to restrict my movement.

I feel the beginning of the panic set in. What’s going on? Who did this? Help!

As my mind races, shaking off the last of the fog, I take a deep breath to calm myself because I know that only one person can be responsible. Only one person would know how to touch me in just the right ways to quietly restrain me without waking me. Only one person would know that tonight I needed someone else to be in control.

Now I can hear him in the other room. I call out to him, but he doesn’t answer. I know he would never hurt me. I’m not scared. I know that this will be an amazing night. I wonder what he has in store for me. I can feel the excitement building, the arousal heightening with every passing moment.

It feels like hours before I finally hear him come into the room, but I’m sure it was only moments. I feel him sit down next to me on the bed. He kisses me gently on the lips.

“Sleep well?” he asks.

“Yes,” I reply.

“You’ve had a rough day. It took a lot out of you. I think you deserve some pampering. Some pleasure just for you.”

“What do you have in mind?” I ask.

“Well, if I told you, that would just take away the element of surprise, now wouldn’t it? I think you need to let go. Let someone else make all the important decisions so you can just enjoy the ride. But first, we need to get you out of this old shirt.”

“But I can’t get it off without my hands….” I try to explain.

“Don’t worry; I’ll take care of everything.”

Without the benefit of sight, I can’t tell what he’s doing until I feel the scissors against my skin. He’s cutting away my shirt! I want to be upset, to argue, but the touch of the cold metal against my skin has my head spinning. Before I know it, the shirt is gone. I can only imagine the condition it’s in now. Because I hadn’t worn panties with my suit today, I’m now completely naked. Vulnerable. On display and at his mercy.

With that, I hear a bottle open. I can smell the lotion that I keep hidden away for “special” occasions. I can hear him rubbing his hands together and then I feel his hands on my feet. The lotion in his hands is warm to the touch. He massages my feet, taking his time to make sure he doesn’t miss an inch. Then he moves slowly up to my calves, rubbing and caressing away every ache. He continues his path upward, reaching my thighs. He starts on the outside and works his way in. His touch isn’t quite erotic, but it’s definitely arousing. Just as he gets to the top of my thighs, he stops and pulls away. I hear myself sigh in disappointment. He was so close. Just another inch and he would have felt my wetness. Then he takes each of my hands, slowly massaging each one with more of the lotion. He works his way up my arms, to my shoulders, my neck. Then he begins to move down, massaging the lotion into my breasts, taking care to caress each breast individually, missing nothing. Then my stomach. I’m sure that he’ll keep going. He must be ready to give my pussy some attention too. But, he steps away again and I hear him leave the room.

A few minutes later, he comes back. He tells me that now that I’m relaxed, he will be giving me some new sensations to try. I ask what he has in mind, but of course he doesn’t respond.

Then I feel a tickle. Just at the base of my foot. I giggle and try to pull away but he holds my foot and continues. I can’t be sure what he’s using on me…it feels so soft, so light, just barely touching my skin. Slowly he tickles me up my legs, to my stomach, just barely brushing my pussy as he passes over. He touches my breasts. I’m no longer giggling. The touch is so sensual and only being able to imagine what is touching me makes it so much more erotic. I’m arching up toward his tool of seduction, trying to make as much contact as possible.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

He pulls it away until I relax again. He moves back down, gently spreading my legs so that he can brush it against my pussy, lightly running it up and down my slit, barely tickling my clit as he goes. Then, much too soon, he’s gone again.

The suspense is driving me crazy. He’s gone too long. The anticipation is unreal.

I hear his footsteps. Then, without warning, I feel something hot dripping on my stomach. Not hot enough to burn, but definitely hot enough to make me take notice, just barely uncomfortable. Next he drizzles it on my breasts, making sure to cover my nipples. Then my shoulders. I hear him set something down on the bedside table and then I feel his hands running all over, spreading the warm liquid over every inch. Rubbing my nipples until they are so hard, tweaking them with every pass. Then I feel his mouth on one nipple…then the other…licking, sucking, and every now and then biting ever so gently while his hands are still exploring. The sensation is amazing…his touch, the heat of his mouth combined with the mystery liquid, every nerve in my body is buzzing from the pleasure. Suddenly he stops and I hear him pick up something again. I feel his hands on my thighs as he gently pushes my legs farther apart. Then I feel the hot liquid on my thighs and he slowly works his way up. He gently spreads me with his fingers so that he can pour it onto my most sensitive places. I arch my back in pleasure as the heat runs down my slit, pooling beneath me. Then his hands are on me, rubbing up and down from my clit to my ass. Gently at first and then gradually with more urgency. His slippery fingers slide into me, exploring deeply, finding my g-spot and causing me to squirm and moan loudly. His other hand is rubbing and pulling at my clit. I can’t even begin to explain how intense the pleasure is without the benefit of being able to see him and anticipate what he’ll do next. His hands are working me into a frenzy. I know I won’t be able to take much more because I can already feel the orgasm building. Just when I feel like I’m about to explode, he mysteriously pulls away again and disappears.

My body is trembling, aching for release. I pull at my restraints in a futile attempt to release my hands so that I can bring myself to the release I so desperately need. But no amount of effort sets me free. I’m still at his mercy and craving more.

In my attempt to free myself, I don’t hear him return. Shock and pleasure run through my body when he touches my nipples with something so cold that it can only be ice. The contrast between the wet ice and my hot skin is tremendous. I can feel the ice melting as the cold water runs down the side of my breasts. Slowly, he begins to trace his way down my torso with the ice, slowly continuing his torturous pleasure. Just before he reaches the center of my heat, he pulls it away. And then I feel it. His mouth on my clit. Ice cold. He has the ice in his mouth as he starts to pleasure me. I’m shrieking with desire, writhing and arching toward him trying to make as much contact as possible. He moves lower and pushes his cold tongue into me and I’m nearly delirious. Over and over and plunges his tongue into me, delving deeply and tasting my copious juices that are now mixing with the melting ice. He’s relentless. As each piece of ice melts away and my pussy begins to warm, he pauses to insert another into this mouth extending the pleasure. He alternates between plunging his tongue into me and sucking my clit into his mouth, his hands keeping pace at all times. I’m shaking all over, dizzy from the pleasure he’s giving me. He’s focused now, and the ice seems to be forgotten as he continues to ravage my pussy with his mouth.

Then it happens. As he slides his thick fingers into me, he’s inserting a piece of ice. His mouth is pulling at my clit as he fucks me with the ice and his heavenly fingers. My head is spinning and I’m bucking uncontrollably but he manages to keep pace, never relenting. I feel like I’m going to explode right then and there. I scream “Oh God, I’m….I’m….” but I can’t even finish the phrase as the most intense orgasm takes over my entire body, rendering me speechless.

Just when I think I can’t take any more, I feel his hard, throbbing cock penetrate my still convulsing pussy. The orgasm never completely subsides as I meet him thrust for thrust. He pushes my legs up to his shoulders so he can reach the depths of my steaming hole. It doesn’t take long before his thrusts have me completely lost in an overwhelming orgasm again. My pleasure pushes him over the edge and he fills me with spurt after spurt of his seed.

Still shaking from the intensity of my orgasms, I feel him pull his cock out of me and lay down next to me. He releases my hands and pulls away the blindfold.

“So, feel better?” He asks with a grin.

I’m still not sure that I can actually speak. Nodding, I reach up and touch his cheek and then run my hand up and down over his short, cropped hair and kiss him gently on the lips, close my eyes and rest my forehead on his.

Soon, I’ll have to return the favor…and more.

Published 
Written by CommonClaire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments